EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I am starting an evil organization!
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 12-02-2002 10:56:38 PM
Katrinity can be my morally upstanding wife who is opposed to this, but enjoys the flow of terrorist cash, so tries to ignore it all.

Fizodeth, Ryuujin, Razor and Big_Mac are all guys with bad kung-fu skills that run around trying to stop Delidgamond, but conveniently forget they have guns and grenades and shit.

Gomateux and Deathbeam can be like, evil twins, who say cryptic things and talk in unison.

D- will be some huge, fat bald biker guy who roars and kicks people's asses, like that bald Nazi in Indiana Jones.

Liam is a tough suit who constantly slicks his hair and adjusts his tie in between asskickings.

Taylen is an evil frycook.

Dr. Pvednes is the surly, sarcastic foreign scientist who constantly says stuff like "mind control" and "secret underground hydrodam" while raising an eyebrow.

Lazzay will be the trained monkey that fools people with her innocent looks and KILLS THEM WITH POISONED DATES!

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-02-2002 10:59:56 PM
Show me the monies! ^.^
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 12-02-2002 11:02:14 PM
Can I be somebody?

Please! Oh please validate me!!!!!!

Or something.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 12-02-2002 11:03:37 PM
Think you could find a spot for me?
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 12-02-2002 11:16:48 PM
quote:
Humble Parcelan painfully thought these words up:
Zephyer will be my panicky left-hand man who is there to tell everyone of my evil plans and run around screaming when things go awry.

I can do that!

*runs around* AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
»Waisztarroz«
Pancake
posted 12-02-2002 11:17:45 PM
I know you can find a spot for me!
I <3 Steel Battalion!
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 12-02-2002 11:28:48 PM
I need a job here. I was made for evil organizations.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-02-2002 11:39:36 PM
Could I be having zer Trent as an assiztant? Or maybe as ze tezzt subject, I'm not sure yet. Hydrodam!!

Vill have to rename him Igor, though.

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: Dr. Pvednes, PhD ]

Suddar
posted 12-02-2002 11:46:49 PM

I'm the man for the job, boss.

Gimme some luvin'.

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 12-02-2002 11:56:28 PM
can I join?
I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 12-03-2002 12:26:45 AM
I want a job, too.

Please. ^_-

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 12-03-2002 12:30:58 AM
What about my role, hmm? You forgetted me sir!
ZaÂ’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 12-03-2002 01:02:53 AM
I will sign up.
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
LeMiere
posted 12-03-2002 01:07:27 AM
Hmm... I want to apply.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 12-03-2002 01:08:58 AM
Let me into your seekrit club house pleeeeease!
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 12-03-2002 01:10:09 AM
Trent will be Pvednes' assisstant, but more in a Mr. Wizard sort of way, so he will have to say "Golly!" and "Whaaaaaat?" a lot.

Honegger will be the little trash talking person that walks around with thugs, going from business to business to sell "Oops" insurance.

Waisztarroz will be the guy in the pit that does horrible things to prisoners that are no longer useful.

Mooj will be the clean-cut, no-nonsense lawyer-type who sternly advises against action against our association.

Suddar is the getaway man.

Nekralt cannot join.

Gikk will be an owner of one of the shops we bust up, it will be her job to shake her fist as we drive away and sigh and pick up the glass.

Falaanla will be the person who brews up new narcotics for us to sell.

Mr. Cookies won't actually do anything, but he'll be a threat. Like, "You know, I'd buy from us, Mr. Cookies doesn't like cheapskates."

Lemmy will be some kind of prettyboy who carries a whip, dresses nicely, and starts crying if you hit his face.

Nwist will be one of our "satisfied customers".

And that's all for tonight.

[ 12-03-2002: Message edited by: Humble Parcelan ]

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 12-03-2002 01:19:33 AM
Lemmy's job is better than mine.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 12-03-2002 01:23:37 AM
Whatever you say,sir. I'll just be over here making copies of everything.
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 12-03-2002 01:24:05 AM
I just give off an air of legality, don't I?
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 12-03-2002 01:25:40 AM
Must there always be evil organizations? How about mercenary organizations that operate on vigilante law, doing what's not only in the best interest of the people, but in their own interests as well?
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 12-03-2002 01:26:13 AM
quote:
So quoth Azrael Heavenblade:
I AM A PUSSY
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 12-03-2002 01:33:06 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Azrael Heavenblade:
Must there always be evil organizations? How about mercenary organizations that operate on vigilante law, doing what's not only in the best interest of the people, but in their own interests as well?

I will direct the court's attention to the defendant's slanderous and conspiratorial statements, and I move that the defendant be transferred to a maximum security mental health institution for round-the-clock observation, as he is clearly a threat to both society and himself.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 12-03-2002 01:43:17 AM
What was that for Parce? It was an honest question...In a sense, a mercenary organization is not far off from a evil organization, operating outside the law, just not wiping out people and property without a care like evil organizations. Was this a blast against your current thread? No. Was it saying that I would not join because I am too much of a goody-two-shoes? No. Ease up, man, thought this was a humorous thread, in any case, I didn't think anyone would seriously pay attention to my post.
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 12-03-2002 01:58:16 AM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade had this to say about Duck Tales:
What was that for Parce? It was an honest question...In a sense, a mercenary organization is not far off from a evil organization, operating outside the law, just not wiping out people and property without a care like evil organizations. Was this a blast against your current thread? No. Was it saying that I would not join because I am too much of a goody-two-shoes? No. Ease up, man, thought this was a humorous thread, in any case, I didn't think anyone would seriously pay attention to my post.

When was the last time I called someone a pussy when I seriously trying to destroy them?

I was just giving you your job! Team Pussy!

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 12-03-2002 02:02:27 AM
OP Demands a job!
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 12-03-2002 02:04:02 AM
I'll be the henchman that usually gets killed off by the hero.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 12-03-2002 02:22:17 AM
Hmm, may I apply? I'm really really good at finding stuff!
Ocyrrhoe Trazere
Bootylicious!!
posted 12-03-2002 02:24:16 AM
I want to hurt people!
"Come at me. Every inch of me will resist you."

Full sigpic image.
Liam - "Caitlin: You terrify me, but in a good way."

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-03-2002 02:33:36 AM
I'm really heavy. I can be the comedic 14t weight used to crush people.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-03-2002 02:34:21 AM
Crap.. I have to be on the GOOD side, don't I? ..

Sigh...

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-03-2002 02:55:01 AM
I'm late. Per usual.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Ragabash
Pancake
posted 12-03-2002 03:01:28 AM
*leaves a resume on Parce's desk for perusal in the morning*
Feed my hungry soul.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 12-03-2002 03:01:36 AM
Can I be the crazy voodoo priestess who works for you and is constantly talking about "the signs" or sacrificing unneeded prisoners to try and bring you luck? I'd be really, really crazy, constantly dancing around in skull-and-bones paint, but really, creepily effective when I need to be!

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

nem-x
posted 12-03-2002 03:43:28 AM
Your syndicate is going DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-03-2002 04:31:49 AM
Certainly there is room in this organization for one such as myself. I have a beautiful bunnyear clad companion as well.
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 12-03-2002 04:35:49 AM
Ooh, I wanna play! Can I have a job??
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 12-03-2002 06:15:48 AM
Pick me!! Pick me!!!

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 12-03-2002 06:55:45 AM
May I please have a role?
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-03-2002 07:24:12 AM
Good is to be suckink. We have all zer *raises eyebrows* vimmin.

[ 12-03-2002: Message edited by: Dr. Pvednes, PhD ]

leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 12-03-2002 07:48:37 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: