EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: It's Good To Be The King
Skaw
posted 07-11-2007 07:24:03 AM
quote:
Azakias stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Jesus, you'd think you could find another thread to point out how much you dislike someone.

If the frail Bloodsage doesn't like it, the fag should stop using the flame tag expecting nothing to come of it.

quote:
But until then, kindly shut the hell up and leave the real work to the grown ups.[/QB]

Much lulz coming from you.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-11-2007 07:42:50 AM
Congrats, Bloodsage.

And don't worry about your superiority complex.. you've earned it.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-11-2007 08:35:25 AM
Skaw, welcome to depression stage one. With any luck, it'll pass after a while, and not become either progressive or cyclic. At this point, if you proceed with this argument, you'll only find yourself becoming increasingly frustrated. Sure it may have felt good at first to snag the spotlight, but that won't last. If possible, I advise resisting the temptation to start little annoying gimmicks, no matter how funny they may seem at the moment. You're far better off writing short stories, or if you can't think of a story plot, then try freeform poetry. Video games are another option, but at this stage I assume that whatever games you currently play aren't doing the job.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-11-2007 08:40:09 AM
quote:
Bloodsage is attacking the darkness!
I've just been selected for promotion to Colonel. . .
Congrats, `sage. It's been a long time coming. I'm glad to hear you're doing well, and continuing to press forward with your career.

Why has none of the required humour shown up yet? Oh well, I might as well start.

"What's the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chicken?!"

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-11-2007 09:28:17 AM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Skaw squealed:
Much lulz coming from you.

Ooh, big macho man sees the flame tag and thinks he can hang, eh? Let us know when you've got something other than whining and lame trolls, and I'm sure someone will get back with you. But if all you've got is a whiny, "OMG, the thread was slightly misleading because I had to move my mouse to find out what it was about. . . .

Why are you posting like an idiot, and then whining when it's not well received?

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-11-2007 09:47:04 AM
It's that time of the month.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-11-2007 10:06:03 AM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Mortious absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
It's that time of the month.

Must be.

When are you going to come visit us in Germany? We have a house in a forest, so there are lots of furry things running around. . . .

Steven Steve
posted 07-11-2007 10:07:54 AM
I'm growing a beard guys, and when it gets long I'm gonna oil it and curl it and shit just like Sumerian
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-11-2007 10:29:13 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Bloodsage wrote:
Ooh, big macho man sees the flame tag and thinks he can hang, eh?

Ok, I don't care who's right, but seriously now.

You're arguing on the internet. It's not exactly a big feat to "hang" with whoever is best at it.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-11-2007 10:42:08 AM
quote:
Verily, the chocolate bunny rabbits doth run and play while Mr. Gainsborough gently hums:
Ok, I don't care who's right, but seriously now.

You're arguing on the internet. It's not exactly a big feat to "hang" with whoever is best at it.

I disagree. Most if it is pointless whining like our man Skaw. Rile up Cal and see if there isn't more to it than whininess. I'll be, uh, over there behind the blast shelter.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 07-11-2007 11:01:25 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Bloodsage said:
I disagree. Most if it is pointless whining like our man Skaw. Rile up Cal and see if there isn't more to it than whininess. I'll be, uh, over there behind the blast shelter.

I'll be inside the blast shelter.

Less danger of fallout that way.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Steven Steve
posted 07-11-2007 11:05:29 AM
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-11-2007 11:10:45 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about dark elf butts:

I'm still sticking with the "serious business" theory, sorry.

Steven Steve
posted 07-11-2007 11:20:43 AM
I am trying to have logical discourse here!!! >:|

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-11-2007 11:23:01 AM
quote:
Stalwart Steve wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
I am trying to have logical discourse here!!! >:

The Cal Ripken Jr. Story

starring Bruce Willis

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-11-2007 11:48:08 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough startled the peaceful upland Gorillas, blurting:
I'm still sticking with the "serious business" theory, sorry.

Unfortunately, it's the "the Internet isn't serious" mantra that enables spammers, fraud, identity theft, and worse. It's just as serious as any other human interaction.

Suddar
posted 07-11-2007 11:53:53 AM
Ok, I'm not fucking with Bloodsage anymore for the simple fact that he's a colonel. Sometimes you've just got to pick your battles.

I wish I could be a colonel. :saddowns:

Suddar fucked around with this message on 07-11-2007 at 11:54 AM.

Steven Steve
posted 07-11-2007 11:55:49 AM
quote:
Suddar's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Ok, I'm not fucking with Bloodsage anymore for the simple fact that he's a colonel. Sometimes you've just got to pick your battles.

I wish I could be a colonel. :saddowns:

How about... General????

Suddar
posted 07-11-2007 11:57:08 AM
if he were a general I would actively try to be his friend.

you like me, right Bloodsage?

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-11-2007 12:09:09 PM
quote:
Suddar startled the peaceful upland Gorillas, blurting:
if he were a general I would actively try to be his friend.

you like me, right Bloodsage?

You've turned out pretty cool after your emo phase.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-11-2007 12:16:20 PM
quote:
Bloodsage's fortune cookie read:
Unfortunately, it's the "the Internet isn't serious" mantra that enables spammers, fraud, identity theft, and worse. It's just as serious as any other human interaction.

We're not dealing with that here or on most message forums/comments sections where arguing exist.

We're dealing with how stupid Skaw is. That's not serious business.

Edit - Or is it?!

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 07-11-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-11-2007 12:22:12 PM
I'm forced to admit you have a point.

Or am I?

Steven Steve
posted 07-11-2007 12:31:56 PM
Well, it's not like identity theft is caused by people not arguing on the internet

Skaw
posted 07-11-2007 06:40:29 PM
Oh yes. I'm stupid because I'd like to know what a thread is remotely about before I click on it and realize I've wasted my time on something uninteresting.
Mightion Defensor
posted 07-11-2007 06:44:58 PM
Are you kidding? A thread with the Flame tag, posted by Bloodsage?

Dude, I grab a soda.

Congrats on your promotion, sir!

Steven Steve
posted 07-11-2007 06:52:34 PM
I found it interesting

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-11-2007 07:13:15 PM
Strange as it sounds, as many disagreements that people have had with 'Sage in the past, I think he's rather a on the up and up fellow. And being in the military always gets major respect from me regardless.

Congrats on the promotion; something tells me you earned it.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-11-2007 07:13:24 PM
quote:
Skaw probably says this to all the girls:
Oh yes. I'm stupid because I'd like to know what a thread is remotely about before I click on it and realize I've wasted my time on something uninteresting.

It's a flame thread, douchenozzle. Not being on topic is the nicest thing you can expect. If ya dont like it, don't click on them.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Willias
Pancake
posted 07-11-2007 08:32:22 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Skaw:

OH GOD

THOSE 5 SECONDS

YOU'LL NEVER GET THEM BACK

woe is you

Edit: Oh, and congratulations Bloodsage.

Willias fucked around with this message on 07-11-2007 at 08:33 PM.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 07-11-2007 09:44:21 PM
Anyways, Congrats on the promotion Bloodsage,

While I'm at it,

quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Skaw said:

P.S. At what rank the blood comes off your hands?

Fuck you

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Skaw
posted 07-11-2007 09:56:47 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Mightion Defensor wrote:
Are you kidding? A thread with the Flame tag, posted by Bloodsage?

Dude, I grab a soda.

You must be pretty fat then.

quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about Cuba:
Fuck you

Blackened
posted 07-11-2007 10:07:38 PM
This is probably the only Bloodsage thread I've gotten something from in at least a year. Well, outside of horribly unfunny, hamfisted jokes. Thanks, Skaw.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Mightion Defensor
posted 07-11-2007 10:21:46 PM
Actually, I'm 6'2, and maybe 190 pounds, so I'd hardly say I'm fat.

Even if I was fat, I wouldn't have made that distasteful comment on blood on their hands. I'm not in the military, but even I found that comment offensive and unnecessary.

Steven Steve
posted 07-11-2007 10:36:16 PM
"THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS" - Cho Seung-Hui

Emil
Hypersensitive; Beware of Hurt Feelings
posted 07-11-2007 10:48:16 PM
Congratulations Bloodsage.

While I disagree with many of your viewpoints, I have to respect the fact that when you wake up and go to work you are directly and indirectly trying to protect American citizens.

Here's a quote you'd probably appreciate:

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post." - Colonel Jessep, A Few Good Men

From a worldly point of view, there is no mistake so great as that of being always right. – Samuel Butler
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-11-2007 11:15:47 PM
Just fyi, Waisz made Skaw post the blood on your hands remark.

Waisz is the asshole, Skaw is just a tool.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 07-12-2007 12:57:55 AM
quote:
Skaw stopped beating up furries long enough to write:

No, you're stupid because you ate too many lead paint chips as a child. Or lived under high-power lines when you were growing up. Or huffed too much paint. Or your family tree looks like a telephone pole. Shit, you're stupid for any of a hundred reasons.

And FYI there, Sherlock, 'Sage always throws on the Flame tag when he starts a thread. Just like Mort always used to use the SWG tag.

In the meanwhile, take a fistfull of Pamprin, change your Kotex, have a nice warm bath and read the latest Jackie Collins paperback until your time of the month is over and you quit acting like such a douchebag.

Oh and let Waisz know, the blood never comes off. I've still got mine on. Some of it is even the blood of innocents. That's the best, because it stains the longest. Tool.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Skaw
posted 07-12-2007 01:00:08 AM
Ha ha

Oh wow

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-12-2007 01:00:49 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Skaw said:
Ha ha

Oh wow