EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: gg sean you faggot
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-27-2006 04:23:23 PM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Ask Me About IFrames all over myself!
Anonymous mods are old and busted. I would rather face my accuser.

OK, let's say Parce did the banning, in the exact same manner. Would you be cool with it, then?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 09-27-2006 04:23:55 PM
oh god they're hacking the internets tubes
Ask Me About IFrames
Pancake
posted 09-27-2006 04:24:39 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Karnaj wrote:
OK, let's say Parce did the banning, in the exact same manner. Would you be cool with it, then?

Yeah, that's cool. It's the principle of the thing.

Maradon!
posted 09-27-2006 04:26:47 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Blackened booooze lime pole over bench lick:
All this whining amuses me greatly

Makes me wish I had thought of it myself

Hey! It's Standard Troll Response #18: "IT'S SO FUNNY THAT YOU GUYS GOT PISSED!"

quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Blackened who doth quote:
Why don't you go find the next Nintendo or Politics thread to poll. After all, you're the hippest and freshest poster here!

Followed shortly by Standard Troll Response #482: "YOU'RE A DORK MY TROLLING CONTRIBUTES MORE THAN YOU LOL!"

quote:
x--Ask Me About IFramesO-('-'Q) :
The only person I laughed at was you. And everyone who thought an IP ban is warranted.

Don't compare me to a child molester and a lifelong troll, kthanks.

There's a saying that goes, when you're in a hole, stop digging.

If you guys could just admit that setting up a number of trap threads that fuck up the ignore lists of the people who click them might not have been the greatest idea then you might be a step above a child molester and a lifelong troll.

Instead you're behaving exactly like them, alternating between laughing hilariously at our outrage and insisting that your actions either weren't offensive or were somehow beneficial. 100% pure standard forum troll bullshit.

Whether or not your actions were offensive is not up to you, and it's fairly clear that everybody who wasn't in on the joke thought it was pretty fucking stupid.

Whether or not you're as bad as every other troll that comes through here IS up to you, and so far you aren't making a very good show of it.

Willias
Pancake
posted 09-27-2006 04:28:19 PM
More malicious?

The only people who even come around here any more are people who post here, and I don't think most people here are looking to fuck with someone else's account/computer/whatever.

Blackened
posted 09-27-2006 04:36:22 PM
Actually, I do think the thread was a good idea. Pissing off/annoying people like you and Sage make it worth it. I fully admit that offensive actions like what Sean did that serve to piss certain people off are completely worth it.

And getting you to say something like, "People who don't admit that pranking other people is a bad idea are on the same level as child molestors!" is extra sweet.

Should I even continue, or are you going to attempt to sum up this entire post with another of your sensible, "Standard troll response!" reactions? In fact, I honestly hope you do. The irony of you saying such things is icing.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-27-2006 04:39:37 PM
evercrest drama
Maradon!
posted 09-27-2006 04:40:13 PM
quote:
Blackeneding:
Actually, I do think the thread was a good idea. Pissing off/annoying people like you and Sage make it worth it. I fully admit that offensive actions like what Sean did that serve to piss certain people off are completely worth it.

And getting you to say something like, "People who don't admit that pranking other people is a bad idea are on the same level as child molestors!" is extra sweet.

Should I even continue, or are you going to attempt to sum up this entire post with another of your sensible, "Standard troll response!" reactions? In fact, I honestly hope you do. The irony of you saying such things is icing.

A Standard Troll Response Combo-Pack!

"EVERYBODY SECRETLY THINKS MY TROLLING IS HILARIOUS!"

and at no extra cost

"IT'S HILARIOUS WHEN YOU SAY THAT MY TROLLING IS TROLLING!"

Ask Me About IFrames
Pancake
posted 09-27-2006 04:40:34 PM
I did the burning-bag-full-of-dogshit gag once when I was twelve.

Are you going to call us communists next? It's the last Buzzword Bingo square I need.

Ask Me About IFrames fucked around with this message on 09-27-2006 at 04:41 PM.

Willias
Pancake
posted 09-27-2006 04:42:32 PM
I'm kinda curious if anyone found any humor in it outside of Sean/Blackened.
Maradon!
posted 09-27-2006 04:43:18 PM
For what it's worth, I'm really not even pissed off, hah. That's why I stood up to defend Sean in this very thread.

I think it's just a little silly to see you degenerate into miniature Paul554's right in front of our eyes when you could just admit that you had a stupid idea that irritated everybody on the forum (including bloodsage).

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-27-2006 04:44:18 PM
quote:
Blackened still thinks SARS jokes are topical, as evidenced by:

Would you say the same thing if Drysart weren't dead and remained involved in EC? Or if this was a more active forum?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Batty
posted 09-27-2006 04:46:18 PM
quote:
Willias had this to say about Optimus Prime:

Yo.

Blackened
posted 09-27-2006 04:47:04 PM
quote:
Maradon!.
A Standard Troll Response Combo-Pack!

"EVERYBODY SECRETLY THINKS MY TROLLING IS HILARIOUS!"

and at no extra cost

"IT'S HILARIOUS WHEN YOU SAY THAT MY TROLLING IS TROLLING!"

Haha, it's nice to see you wrote the Internet Laws on Trolling so you could pull those references out for this extremely intelligent conversation! Except you're actually not capable of any sort of argument without flailing and wild accusations, as well as the fact you're not actually half as intelligent as you think you are! Also, in reality, you're just pulling these things out of your ass! My mistake.

Speaking of wild accusations, I never said once "EVERYBODY SECRETLY THINKS MY TROLLING IS HILARIOUS!", because I realize that they don't. The idea wasn't to make everything think I was hilarious. If I wanted to do that, I'd only have to imitate you and post some ZANY thread about my disgusting hygene, or make a goofy face into a camera while wearing a prop. Instant success!

Edit - And for what it's worth, I had someone admit to me via IMs that what Sean did was hilarious, and it wasn't Batty.

Blackened fucked around with this message on 09-27-2006 at 04:48 PM.

Maradon!
posted 09-27-2006 04:47:42 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Batty who doth quote:
Yo.

Whoa Batty agrees with Sean and Blackened? I so did not see that coming.

Alaan
posted 09-27-2006 04:48:29 PM
quote:
Willias stopped beating up furries long enough to write:

I find the fall out hilarious. Everyone is going nuts over almost nothing. When they thought it was Waisz Cal said he was willing to make a statement about this oh so horrible "hacking" if it could used against him so his college would expel him for hacking.

quote:
Karnaj stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
But there is a bright spot in all this: if this was indeed, Waisz, and Waisz launched a verifiable(meaning that there is evidence other than he-said/she-said) attack while using his university's network, the university, depending upon its policy, can take disciplinary measures up to and including expulsion. As an example, my college shitcanned a couple of kids for setting up a webcam to spy on the dorm room next door.

quote:
Callalron painfully thought these words up:
If they need an actual person to swear out a complaint please, Please, PLEASE let me know, and I will be more than happy to put the screws to little Douchebag, errrrr Waisz.

It's time we correct a deficiency in his education. Namely that whole "cause and effect" thing.

All over ignore dots.

Batty
posted 09-27-2006 04:48:54 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Maradon! wrote:
Whoa Batty agrees with Sean and Blackened? I so did not see that coming.

IT'S A LIBERAL PLOT

Ask Me About IFrames
Pancake
posted 09-27-2006 04:50:55 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Captain Planet:
For what it's worth, I'm really not even pissed off, hah. That's why I stood up to defend Sean in this very thread.

I see now where you weakly said "Well I suppose based on his history of making this a fine upstanding community and helping to keep out the actual malevolent threats we can maybe not prosecute him to the fullest extent of our non law" and I thank you for that.

But the fallout is hilariously overblown. I flash a tit on television and now I'm being strung up by my toes, of course I'm going to be a bit defensive about that.

Maradon!
posted 09-27-2006 04:51:43 PM
quote:
Speaking of wild accusations, I never said once "EVERYBODY SECRETLY THINKS MY TROLLING IS HILARIOUS!", because I realize that they don't. The idea wasn't to make everything think I was hilarious. If I wanted to do that, I'd only have to imitate you and post some ZANY thread about my digusting hygene, or make a goofy face into a camera while wearing a prop. Instant success!

So then your goal was to make everybody think you were an asshole, IE. the definition of being a forum troll?

Or do we just "not get" your lofty and complex aspirations?

In either case, why are you still posting here?

quote:
x--BlackenedO-('-'Q) :
Edit - And for what it's worth, I had someone admit to me via IMs that what Sean did was hilarious, and it wasn't Batty.

So wait, were you trying to be funny or weren't you?

And whoever it was, they won't be the first, because now like most trolls you're starting to form your own little bandwagon of sycophants and trend-buckers who'll say whatever you do is funny no matter how many people it genuinely irritates.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 09-27-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-27-2006 04:53:22 PM
quote:
Alaan screamed this from the crapper:
All over ignore dots.

I like IT security, and when you read about it, it's pretty amazing what people can think they can get away with. Waisz is just a convenient "boogeyman" target; I was sharing with the group.

Beer.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-27-2006 04:53:52 PM
quote:
Ninety-nine bottles of Willias on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of Willias...
If it had appeared on April 1st, Time Paradox might have been funny. It was self-contained, and while generally annoying, was mostly harmless, provided it didn't bog down or crash the forums. Under normal circumstances (such as those under which he posted the thread), it mostly earned

Thanks to having warning, I logged out before clicking Sean's threads. As with Black's thread, there was really no humor value for anyone not in on the joke. Unlike Black's thread, he created a gimmick account specifically to mimic another poster (Solstyce), and caused problems for people that actually required effort to fix. The level of annoyance roughly equates to ad-spamming spyware, in that it obstructs normal function, and takes an effort to undo/remove, but doesn't steal information or cause permanent damage.

It isn't as if Sean and Black are the only ones who ever get on people's nerves. I've had my own bouts of being annoying, as have many other respected (or at least tolerated) members of this community. Sean simply took things too far.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Blackened
posted 09-27-2006 04:55:13 PM
quote:
Maradon!.
So then your goal was to make everybody think you were an asshole, IE. the definition of being a forum troll?

Or do we just "not get" your lofty and complex aspirations?

In either case, why are you still posting here?

I was wondering when you'd get to the "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE JUST GET BANNED".

Also, why do you keep saying "everyone"? Or are you about to correct yourself and say "Everyone that MATTERS" just to keep me feeling like a winner? Do you even have a valid point anymore? One that doesn't require backtracking.

Edit - ^^^^^^^^ another name for that list, man am I glad to see you posting

Blackened fucked around with this message on 09-27-2006 at 04:56 PM.

Ask Me About IFrames
Pancake
posted 09-27-2006 04:55:39 PM
I actually changed the display name after the first thread fucked up, beca- wait a second why am I explaining myself to Doc
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-27-2006 04:59:11 PM
You know, it's a shame that it takes stuff like this to make Black stop pretending not to care; he's so fucking on when he gets legitimately fired up.

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 09-27-2006 05:00:56 PM
quote:
I was wondering when you'd get to the "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE JUST GET BANNED".

Also, why do you keep saying "everyone"? Or are you about to correct yourself and say "Everyone that MATTERS" just to keep me feeling like a winner? Do you even have a valid point anymore? One that doesn't require backtracking.

Edit - ^^^^^^^^ another name for that list, man am I glad to see you posting

You're right, everybody secretly thought your trolling was hilarious, even though you weren't trying to be funny you were really trying to piss everybody off and shake things up because that's what rebels do. That about sum things up?

WAIT WHY DOES THIS SOUND SO FAMILIAR?

Willias
Pancake
posted 09-27-2006 05:01:20 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Alaan wrote:
All over ignore dots.

Yeah, the fall out of the whole thing is kinda ridiculous, though I can understand people being pissed.

It's scenario of the whole thing that has me a bit pissed. Not so much having to go through and unignore everyone as much as someone who frequents the forums here creates a poll to fuck with everyone's accounts/the forums.

That's what has me pissed. And admitting that you could have done worse doesn't make me think any better of you, since there's a good chance that doing said worse things to the forums had to have crossed your mind at some point.

edit: I really need to start working harder on my spelling. D:

Willias fucked around with this message on 09-27-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-27-2006 05:02:33 PM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Karnaj squealed:
You know, it's a shame that it takes stuff like this to make Black stop pretending not to care; he's so fucking on when he gets legitimately fired up.

Yeah, they are kinda cute when they try to justify their stupidity.

"Just because I was deliberately being annoying is no call for everyone to be annoyed," is a classic.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Batty
posted 09-27-2006 05:03:18 PM
quote:
Willias had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
And admitting that you could have done worse doesn't make me think any better of you, since there's a good chance that doing said worse things to the forums had to have crossed your mind at some point.

His ultimate plot was to impregnate our computers and then not pay child support. That liberal bastard!

Maradon!
posted 09-27-2006 05:05:37 PM
IT'S HILARIOUS THAT I IRRITATED EVERYBODY BY BEING IRRITATING!

THE FALLOUT FOR THIS IS SO OVERBLOWN LOL!!

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 09-27-2006 at 05:05 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-27-2006 05:05:48 PM
Well, I was referring mainly to the jokes he cracks. Dem's some good zingers.

Beer.

Willias
Pancake
posted 09-27-2006 05:06:14 PM
quote:
Batty had this to say about Pirotess:
His ultimate plot was to impregnate our computers and then not pay child support. That liberal bastard!

You're right!

But what does being liberal have anything to do with this?

Batty
posted 09-27-2006 05:06:56 PM
quote:
Willias had this to say about Duck Tales:
You're right!

But what does being liberal have anything to do with this?

Easy, it keeps Maradon posting his inane things!

Blackened
posted 09-27-2006 05:10:04 PM
quote:
Maradon!.
You're right, everybody secretly thought your trolling was hilarious, even though you weren't trying to be funny you were really trying to piss everybody off and shake things up because that's what rebels do. That about sum things up?

WAIT WHY DOES THIS SOUND SO FAMILIAR?

It's amazing how you managed to get so far in society and life in general by only pretending to be able to read. Let me help you out (better pull someone over and have them read this to you loud and slow!)
quote:
Speaking of wild accusations, I never said once "EVERYBODY SECRETLY THINKS MY TROLLING IS HILARIOUS!", because I realize that they don't.
Yes, I bolded that part. Rest assured, it wasn't Stalin's ghost possessing Miyamoto who had a gun to my head, either.

Maradon!
posted 09-27-2006 05:11:53 PM
So if I signed durdyn@gmail.com up for a few hundred free online offers that I just happen to know are not in the gmail blacklist, you'd think it was hilarious right?

And if you got pissed off I could say "LOL THE FALLOUT OVER THAT PRANK IS HILARIOUSLY OVERBLOWN!" and it'd make perfect sense to you, right?

"All this over some silly e-mails that you can just delete! Haha!"

Of course, I wouldn't do that, because I try not to behave like an asshole.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-27-2006 05:12:16 PM
See what I mean? I love it.

But Black didn't answer my question. You fucker.

Beer.

Ask Me About IFrames
Pancake
posted 09-27-2006 05:14:00 PM
quote:
Maradon! impressed everyone with:
So if I signed durdyn@gmail.com up for a few hundred free online offers that I just happen to know are not in the gmail blacklist, you'd think it was hilarious right?

And if you got pissed off I could say "LOL THE FALLOUT OVER THAT PRANK IS HILARIOUSLY OVERBLOWN!" and it'd make perfect sense to you, right?

"All this over some silly e-mails that you can just delete! Haha!"

Of course, I wouldn't do that, because I try not to behave like an asshole.

oh fuck not my email

not my email

If I have to point out the difference between email spamming and a little ignore list fuckery, then the terrorists have already won.

Skaw
posted 09-27-2006 05:14:43 PM
This thread is full of faggots and Karnaj.

I guess Karnaj could be counted as a faggot, but it's not the weekend yet.

Maradon!
posted 09-27-2006 05:15:11 PM
quote:
Blackeneding:
Yes, I bolded that part. Rest assured, it wasn't Stalin's ghost possessing Miyamoto who had a gun to my head, either.

So where do these comments keep coming from then?

quote:

quote:
Also, why do you keep saying "everyone"? Or are you about to correct yourself and say "Everyone that MATTERS" just to keep me feeling like a winner?

Like I asked you before and you didn't answer, were you trying to be a prick or were you trying to be funny?

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 09-27-2006 05:16:08 PM
I have everyone in this thread on ignore. And I did it the old fashion way.
Suddar
posted 09-27-2006 05:18:05 PM
You guys have been dicks lately, and you both know it. You crossed the line and faced consequences. Grow the fuck up. Nobody thought it was funny. Sure, it did no harm, but it's a pain in the ass to fix, especially when we were given no warning beforehand.

You guys don't contribute shit to this forum. This wasn't "content" and pretending that was is a bit of a joke. If you think posting nothing but flames and poll hacks wouldn't lead to repercussions eventually then you should probably think things through a little more or just leave.

I'm not trying to be an internet tough guy here, but honestly. If you just fucking manned up and apologized I wouldn't even have an issue, but you're acting like a couple of kids. And that's what it all boils down to. We obviously didn't appreciate it, maybe you should just accept that and move on.

Suddar fucked around with this message on 09-27-2006 at 05:18 PM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: