EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: gg sean you faggot
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-28-2006 02:47:51 AM
why is everyone so mad?
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 09-28-2006 02:57:52 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
why is everyone so mad?

they had to click little red men who were putting their fingers in their ears! A lot.

I think?

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-28-2006 03:05:16 AM
I wuv kittens

Mr. Parcelan fucked around with this message on 09-28-2006 at 03:13 AM.

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 09-28-2006 03:09:46 AM
God dammit Gains, NOT COOL.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-28-2006 03:29:29 AM
wassamattah parce? cat got yer tounge?
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-28-2006 03:35:01 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough had this to say about the Spice Girls:

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-28-2006 03:39:41 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan wrote this stupid crap:

i was angry and got excited ok

at least it's better than last time when i got excited and peed on your carpet

Noxhil2
Pancake
posted 09-28-2006 05:38:54 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough had this to say about John Romero:
why is everyone so mad?

I'm pretty sure people are mad, as Tarquinn implied, not because of the thread, but because of the behavior after the fact.

I don't have an opinion other than the SA-cliche of "The Internet is Serious Business" is really really old.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-28-2006 05:40:02 AM
quote:
How.... Noxhil2.... uughhhhhh:
I'm pretty sure people are mad, as Tarquinn implied, not because of the thread, but because of the behavior after the fact.

I don't have an opinion other than the SA-cliche of "The Internet is Serious Business" is really really old.

It's still relevant, though. There are a few people who really do just take things way too seriously.

Some people will always take some things better than others.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 09-28-2006 09:22:21 AM
quote:
Out of a possible 10, Mr. Gainsborough scored a straight 1 with:

His tounge was stolen by a rouge

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-28-2006 09:33:51 AM
quote:
Ninety-nine bottles of Bajah on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of Bajah...
His tounge was stolen by a rouge
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 09-28-2006 09:54:57 AM
I'm going to assume you completely missed the point of my post.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-28-2006 10:48:08 AM
quote:
Roll the dice to see if Bajah is getting drunk!
I'm going to assume you completely missed the point of my post.
Why would you assume that?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Suddar
posted 09-28-2006 11:24:08 AM
quote:
`Doc's account was hax0red to write:
Why would you assume that?

Because you pointed out his intentional mistakes. If I had to guess, anyway.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-28-2006 11:41:09 AM
While you've all been arguing.

im in ur base killin ur doods

Led
*kaboom*
posted 09-28-2006 01:05:12 PM
IN UR BASE

EETIN UR FOODZ

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-28-2006 01:07:23 PM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Mr. Parcelan absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
It's still relevant, though. There are a few people who really do just take things way too seriously.

Some people will always take some things better than others.

Absolutely.

The spineless little fucks whose sole ambition is to rise to the level where they can be the butt of other people's jokes will certainly rally around the people who abuse them, simply because it involves someone paying attention to them. But, hey, if that's all one can look forward to in life, I suppose it's better than not having anything at all to live for. At least plankton have a place in the ecology, even if it is only as food for slimey invertebrates.

On the other hand, it's hardly a bad thing not to accept random idiots' annoying pranks, or their ridiculous explanations that just because they do stupid annoying shit there's no reason to be annoyed or call them stupid. The vertebrates in the crowd are inherently superior to both the plankton and the slimey creatures that feed on them.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Led
*kaboom*
posted 09-28-2006 01:08:19 PM
*kicks Bloodsage in the shins*

*runs away!*

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-28-2006 01:32:14 PM
Gimme 20!

IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Led
*kaboom*
posted 09-28-2006 01:51:11 PM

Yes sir

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 09-28-2006 04:12:44 PM
quote:
What is a Blackened? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!

I have to admit. This was very fucking hilarious.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: