EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: Who must die?
Author
Topic: One must die
Maradon!
posted 10-04-2005 06:09:40 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Snugglits who doth quote:
But, if you aren't, and Maradon isn't, and you and Maradon don't see eye to ey

Since when do I disagree with mort?

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-04-2005 06:34:56 AM
quote:
Maradon!'s unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Since when do I disagree with mort?

Since he spread that rumor that you were homosexual.

ARE YOU?!

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-04-2005 10:08:41 AM
quote:
Cavalier- had this to say about Robocop:
Tommy DeVito: Funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How da fuck am I funny? What da fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny.

secretly paints Cavalier up like a clown

Oh I dunno.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-04-2005 03:49:29 PM
I voted for myself!

FUCK, I can't even win this poll.

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 10-04-2005 05:38:27 PM
Jackman. 'Nuff said.
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 10-05-2005 11:10:11 AM
This thread makes me happy
Not because I want anyone dead or gone.. just because after reading the stuff Maho wrote i have a new fondness for the rantings of twelve year olds
"NO yer a Pooh head"
"No way man.. YER MOM"
"Oooh BURN!"
"Damn man.. that was harsh"
"My mom is dead you asshole"
"Thats not what she said last night!"
"...."
"???"
"DUDE! BURN!"
"....DAMN!"
"Was... was that a burn? or..."
"YER MOM!"
"DUDE! MY MOM IS FUCKING DEAD"
"HAHAHA THATS WHAT SHE SAID"
"Are you like.. a moron or something?"
"YER MOM!"
"Oh thats it yer dead..... like my mom"

Anyway.. *cough* yeah Junior high was so cool

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 10-05-2005 08:05:23 PM
I cannot believe only one other person voted for Vinven. He is easily the worst of the bunch. Everyone else on there has at least one redeeming quality, even if it's they're fun to laugh at. Vinven isn't even that.
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 10-05-2005 08:07:22 PM
How about you put all their names in a hat...

then you ban the hat?

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-05-2005 08:15:10 PM
I'm bored with this thread....

Start with the bloodshed already dammit!

Jackman
Racist Hermaphroditic Midget
posted 10-06-2005 11:56:24 PM
I'm better than this. Someday I'll prove it to you all.
Peter: I'm not afraid of anything, I laugh in the face of Death. See HAHAHAHA.
Death: Oh great! Thanks a lot. As if it wasnt already hard enough to fit in.

Some people are like Slinkys... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-07-2005 12:06:01 AM
Or you could just go the fuck away. If you were really "better than this," you'd not only have the brains not to hang out where you're not wanted, but you'd want to do the right thing and quit being an unwanted hanger-on.

Wanting to prove your merit to an anonymous group of people on the internet only highlights your true worthlessness.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-07-2005 12:08:20 AM
quote:
Jackman had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Someday

Inconsistencies in spelling of compounds beginnings with "some", intriguing. I think Bloodsage may truly be on to something here...or maybe "somthing"?

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Snoota
posted 10-07-2005 09:40:13 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Inconsistencies in spelling of compounds beginnings with "some", intriguing. I think Bloodsage may truly be on to something here...or maybe "somthing"?

But... he spelled someday correctly.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-07-2005 09:44:05 AM
quote:
Snoota's fortune cookie read:
But... he spelled someday correctly.

That the point. He's inconsistent in his spell of such compounds. If he can spell Sunday right, why does his something always come out as 'somthing'?

Snoota
posted 10-07-2005 09:46:48 AM
quote:
Verily, Kuroi Madoushi doth proclaim:
That the point. He's inconsistent in his spell of such compounds. If he can spell Sunday right, why does his something always come out as 'somthing'?

You are a bigger idiot than Somthor ever was.

Besides, it's Maradon who always spelled Somthor as Somethor. Your supposed evidence points more towards Jackman really being Maradon!

p.s. sure he can spell sunday right, but can he spell monday!?

Jackman
Racist Hermaphroditic Midget
posted 10-07-2005 09:53:44 AM
I make mistakes it's true, if I spent more time proofreading I likely could even catch some of them. Most of the time I just do not notice the error until someone comes along like BS and rubs my face in it.

Sorry.

Ps didn't you mean to say spelling instead of "spell" perhaps you are Somthor, you are just as annoying and you showed up right about the same time.

Peter: I'm not afraid of anything, I laugh in the face of Death. See HAHAHAHA.
Death: Oh great! Thanks a lot. As if it wasnt already hard enough to fit in.

Some people are like Slinkys... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-07-2005 02:05:23 PM
Just ban him already.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 10-07-2005 04:55:12 PM
quote:
Snugglits enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Just ban him already.

Which one?

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-07-2005 04:57:10 PM
Yes.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-08-2005 01:30:32 PM
Dammit, where's the bloodshed?

We want blood... we want blood... we want blood...

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: