EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: Who must die?
Author
Topic: One must die
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-04-2005 12:54:33 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Vinven D`Slyfox:
I vote option 7, Snugglits.

I'm quite alright, settling down to a late dinner and preparing to go play NWN.

You're supposed to point to your title when asked that, obviously.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-04-2005 12:56:42 AM
Isn't insulting the board and asking to be banned, bannable? I think we could get a twofer if we're lucky.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-04-2005 12:58:15 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Captain Planet:
Isn't insulting the board and asking to be banned, bannable? I think we could get a twofer if we're lucky.

Flame thread rules prevent that, but insulting a moderator is pretty stupid and Parce could ban just because he feels like it. The rules say that too, I believe.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 10-04-2005 01:00:29 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Robocop:

We can certainly hope.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 10-04-2005 01:22:26 AM
I vote to ban Maho.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 10-04-2005 01:29:25 AM
quote:
Bloodsage's momma typed this shizzle:

That's what I thought, but then I thought I remembered that saying something like "You should be banned for this" was bannable. I don't see it now though.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 10-04-2005 01:40:53 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Gunslinger Moogle wrote:
That's what I thought, but then I thought I remembered that saying something like "You should be banned for this" was bannable. I don't see it now though.

You should be banned for this.

"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-04-2005 01:47:07 AM
None of them have really bothered me. At all.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-04-2005 01:57:43 AM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Cuba:

oh

ok

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-04-2005 02:03:54 AM
quote:
Snugglits said:
oh

ok

I just think it's pretty silly really. But that's me.

Of course you have to factor in that I'm never wrong.

Snugglits
posted 10-04-2005 02:05:36 AM
quote:
This one time, at Mortious camp:
I just think it's pretty silly really. But that's me.

Of course you have to factor in that I'm never wrong.

But, if you aren't, and Maradon isn't, and you and Maradon don't see eye to ey

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-04-2005 02:14:41 AM
quote:
Mortious thought about the meaning of life:
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-04-2005 02:16:09 AM
quote:
Snugglits said:
But, if you aren't, and Maradon isn't, and you and Maradon don't see eye to ey

Maradon is actually a super-intelligent AI that I created when I had few hours spare.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 10-04-2005 02:20:21 AM
quote:
Mortious spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Maradon is actually a super-intelligent AI that I created when I had few hours spare.

Given the... oddities.. I'd have to assume he's not y2k compliant and is probably coded in BASIC or worse.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 02:45:56 AM
Cant we have something like Thunderdome, where the contestants get shoved into a giant hemispherical cage and must battle to the death??
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-04-2005 02:50:33 AM
I'm gladdened that more people are open to the idea of persecuting Kennatsu.

The problem with him is that people want it both ways: we need to play with kiddie gloves around him because he's mentally retarded, but we can't acknowledge him as being retarded.

But I hope he dies soon.

Skaw
posted 10-04-2005 02:50:40 AM
quote:
Cavalier- had this to say about pies:
Cant we have something like Thunderdome, where the contestants get shoved into a giant hemispherical cage and must battle to the death??

5 Men Enter, No Man Leaves. Hopefully. God, please?

Mod
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 02:51:47 AM
People I don't like on my internet? INTOLERABLE!
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 02:53:09 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Mod:
People I don't like on my internet? INTOLERABLE!

INCONCEIVABLE!

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 02:55:26 AM
quote:
Skaw attempted to be funny by writing:
5 Men Enter, No Man Leaves. Hopefully. God, please?

Well, realistically one would survive... but I suppose we could then gun them down before they can get out of the cage.

I mean, it is for the public good after all.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-04-2005 02:56:34 AM
Mod is Mr. Belding
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 10-04-2005 03:00:23 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Cavalier- wrote:
Well, realistically one would survive... but I suppose we could then gun them down before they can get out of the cage.

I mean, it is for the public good after all.

Well we could make the dome implode or explode when the door was opened. That would work, wouldn't it?

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
LeMiere
posted 10-04-2005 03:00:50 AM
I took my kiddie gloves off, and I feel kinda bad!

:[

This constitutes a need for ice cream.

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 03:02:11 AM
quote:
Verily, Random Insanity Generator doth proclaim:
Well we could make the dome implode or explode when the door was opened. That would work, wouldn't it?

Not if the rest of us are hanging off it to watch the spectacle..

Unless it's just all a ploy to close the EC boards with an almight bang.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-04-2005 03:02:37 AM
I'm bored with this. Somebody do something interesting.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 03:03:15 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on LeMiere!
I took my kiddie gloves off, and I feel kinda bad!

:[

This constitutes a need for ice cream.

LeMiere: Born to be Mild.

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 03:04:22 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi thought about the meaning of life:
I'm bored with this. Somebody do something interesting.

*Throws a sword to Vallo, and whispers that Blindy is really a vampyre*

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 10-04-2005 03:06:51 AM
Hey guys how do I get to the internet from here?
LeMiere
posted 10-04-2005 03:07:17 AM
quote:
Cavalier- was listening to Cher while typing:
LeMiere: Born to be Mild.

However, I do not wear tighty-whities.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-04-2005 03:12:14 AM
quote:
Cavalier- had this to say about pies:
*Throws a sword to Vallo, and whispers that Blindy is really a vampyre*

looks at Vallo and wonder how many clerics it's going to take to make the bleeding stop

Geez Cav, that was pretty harsh.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 03:19:27 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
looks at Vallo and wonder how many clerics it's going to take to make the bleeding stop

Geez Cav, that was pretty harsh.

Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-04-2005 03:22:27 AM
Russell Crowned.
Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 03:28:32 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Mr. Parcelan wrote:
Russell Crowned.

Parcelus: [to Snooto] Maradonius will stay with me now. And if his mother so much as looks at me in a manner that displeases me, he will die. If she decides to be noble and takes her own life, he will die.

[to Seanilla] And as for you, you will love me as I loved you. You will provide me with an heir of pure blood, so that Parcelus and his progeny will rule for a thousand years. Am I not merciful?

[Seanilla turns her head]

Parcelus: AM I NOT MERCIFUL?

Jocquim Phoenix'd too.

Sean
posted 10-04-2005 03:35:09 AM
Joaquin.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 03:37:33 AM
-quim sounds funnier
Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-04-2005 03:41:09 AM
quote:
Verily, Cavalier- doth proclaim:
Parcelus: [to Snooto] Maradonius will stay with me now. And if his mother so much as looks at me in a manner that displeases me, he will die. If she decides to be noble and takes her own life, he will die.

[to Seanilla] And as for you, you will love me as I loved you. You will provide me with an heir of pure blood, so that Parcelus and his progeny will rule for a thousand years. Am I not merciful?

[Seanilla turns her head]

Parcelus: AM I NOT MERCIFUL?

Jocquim Phoenix'd too.

Thine acts are most mighty, Great One. I applaud thee. Verily thou hast provided a surfeit of diversion and amusement!

Kuroi Madoushi fucked around with this message on 10-04-2005 at 03:42 AM.

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 03:44:53 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi wrote this stupid crap:
Thine acts are most mighty, Great One. I applaud thee. Verily thou hast provided a surfeit of diversion and amusement!

Tommy DeVito: Funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How da fuck am I funny? What da fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny.

Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 10-04-2005 04:00:01 AM
I may be annoying for some, but I must refute the charges of being an imbecile. I've talked to people who find some of my typing habits irritating and have attempted to adjust, but besides certain greviances, I do believe I am quite a lesser evil compared to some. I would like to think that I have contributed more then I have done harm. I try to play by the rules. So as they say in Sigil, pike off.

Vinven D`Slyfox fucked around with this message on 10-04-2005 at 04:02 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-04-2005 05:38:23 AM
quote:
Verily, Vinven D`Slyfox doth proclaim:
I may be annoying for some, but I must refute the charges of being an imbecile. I've talked to people who find some of my typing habits irritating and have attempted to adjust, but besides certain greviances, I do believe I am quite a lesser evil compared to some. I would like to think that I have contributed more then I have done harm. I try to play by the rules. So as they say in Sigil, pike off.

You don't contribute shit besides talking about dark elves and your gay car.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-04-2005 05:48:43 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Mr. Parcelan wrote:
You don't contribute shit besides talking about dark elves and your gay car.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: