EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: How does Jackman make you feel?
Author
Topic: The Poll of Jackman
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 08-23-2005 12:22:00 AM
quote:
Snugglits said this about your mom:
Shut the fuck up you fucking twat. They aren't and you know it.

your head is an onion lololol.

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-23-2005 12:23:43 AM
quote:
Manticore had this to say about pies:
your head is an onion lololol.

Are you handicapped? I'm gonna feel really bad making fun of you if you're retarded.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 08-23-2005 12:25:27 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Are you handicapped? I'm gonna feel really bad making fun of you if you're retarded.

Nah, I'm fine... feel free.

Edit:

But as a point of interest, I actually was serious when I asked if Nike and Kait were one in the same, because it seems to me that right around the time Nike stopped posting, Kait started.

Manticore fucked around with this message on 08-23-2005 at 12:26 AM.

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-23-2005 12:36:19 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Mr. Gainsborough stammered:

That is so fucking kind of you to ask first.

So for your kindness I must give this thread a five.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 08-23-2005 12:38:52 AM
Everyone who voted 1 in this thread should, in turn, be banned.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Steven Steve
posted 08-23-2005 12:51:23 AM
quote:
So quoth Jackman:
This isn't looking good

I guess its best to go to bed and hope its all better in the AM.

Trust me, it's the best for all of us in the long run if you leave.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 08-23-2005 02:16:23 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Arrenn Lightblade wrote:
I just make a note to skip over most of his posts. Not that bad.

I don't think banning should be necessary, if you hate him enough to ban him, use the ignore button. (Then again, we need a good banning. Let the others like him on the net know we don't take kindly to his kind.)

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 08-23-2005 05:27:46 AM
Hey Caid what movie is your sigpic from?
roit, less bash 'is noggin
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 08-23-2005 05:30:22 AM
quote:
DrPaintThinner has funnier quote texts than me:

Pretty sure that's Snatch. Looks like Boris the Blade, that sneaky Russian.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-23-2005 05:57:47 AM
quote:
Liam obviously shouldn't have said:
Pretty sure that's Snatch. Looks like Boris the Blade, that sneaky Russian.

I don't think that Jean Reno was in Snatch.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
nem-x
posted 08-23-2005 06:38:33 AM
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 08-23-2005 08:01:12 AM
quote:
DrPaintThinner painfully thought these words up:

Ronin.

p.s. hay guyz

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 08-23-2005 08:23:18 AM
i'd rather take a shit than put my penis in your vagina
hey
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 08-23-2005 09:05:25 AM

Na na na na, hey hey hey, Goodbye...

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Sangwyyn
Pancake
posted 08-23-2005 09:23:58 AM
Death and dismemberment. Slowly.
I like a look of Agony,
Because I know it’s true—
Men do not sham Convulsion,
Nor simulate, a Throe—
~Emily Dickinson
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 08-23-2005 09:51:37 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by DrPaintThinner:

Snoota's got it, it's from Ronin.

'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 08-23-2005 10:13:06 AM
Ban.
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Addy
posted 08-23-2005 11:27:11 AM
uh oh someone's getting the boot
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-23-2005 08:53:54 PM
This is interesting. We see a lot of people coming out to attack Jackman, but does anyone actually have anything to say in his defense?
Gadani
U
posted 08-23-2005 08:56:27 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan obviously shouldn't have said:
This is interesting. We see a lot of people coming out to attack Jackman, but does anyone actually have anything to say in his defense?

He just doesn't know any better.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 08-23-2005 09:23:01 PM
quote:
Gadani had this to say about Cuba:
He just doesn't know any better.

That could be said had no one explained things to him...several have and he continues. There's nothing that can be said in his defense because of this. He's been warned, he's well aware of how people feel about his posts, and yet he continues to be an ass.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Gadani
U
posted 08-23-2005 09:36:04 PM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi had this to say about Pirotess:
That could be said had no one explained things to him...several have and he continues. There's nothing that can be said in his defense because of this. He's been warned, he's well aware of how people feel about his posts, and yet he continues to be an ass.

Read the post icon.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 08-23-2005 10:06:30 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Gadani:
Read the post icon.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 08-23-2005 10:11:56 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about the Spice Girls:
does anyone actually have anything to say in his defense?

He fulfills peoples requests for music, thereby contributing to the boards. He may be annoying but I'm willing to believe that if we attempted to start treating him nice rather than alienating him with every post (which simply gets easier as more people do it), he might become less annoying. I see tons of people saying "He used to be stupid, but now he does it with the purpose of annoying us!" Well, it's an immature reaction to being insulted with everytime you post. So I ask you, fellow 'cresters, to affirm the resolution.

P.S. In my defense (since I'm sure someone is just like "Wtf manticore, stop defending Jackman! You're making the angry mob look bad!"), I dont care if Jackman leaves.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 08-23-2005 10:20:48 PM
Voted 2, but none of the options are 100% accurate. I'm sure that was intentional. Each one seemed to be both good and bad at the same time.

He doesn't seem to be as bad as Somthor, but he's certainly not very far from it. I certainly won't miss him when he's gone, but if he stayed, I probably would just move on to other threads. Nothing really bothers me here, so whether he stays or goes, I don't care.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Kermitov
Pancake
posted 08-24-2005 03:37:38 AM
quote:
Batty had this to say about Pirotess:
If you don't have something worthwhile to say, don't fucking post.

Don't say that, you'll kill the boards!

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 08-24-2005 07:46:37 AM
quote:
Manticore attempted to be funny by writing:
He may be annoying but I'm willing to believe that if we attempted to start treating him nice rather than alienating him with every post (which simply gets easier as more people do it), he might become less annoying.

Isn't that PRECISELY what people used to say about Somthor??? Amd didnt we try that for a while???

And where did that all end??

Jackman
Racist Hermaphroditic Midget
posted 08-24-2005 08:02:29 AM
quote:
Cavalier- thought about the meaning of life:
Isn't that PRECISELY what people used to say about Somthor??? Amd didnt we try that for a while???

From the various posts I have seen since I got here it ended by a few people paying to have him banned. I certainly hope I don't have that happen to me.

What I don’t understand is people have me on foe. They can’t see my posts/threads. I put them on foe so I can’t see their posts/threads.

Since they can’t see any thread I might start, and I can’t see theirs where is the problem?

Seems to me that you have people who love to cause drama by railing against the evil (insert victim of the moment). They seek out the posts and threads even though they have Foe'd just so they can show everyone else how much they dislike whoever. FINE I GET IT. Everyone gets it. It’s not my posts that are unfunny or my grammatical errors or spelling that are annoying or causing problems. It’s the constant negative responses by those persons. Wither they enjoy persecuting unpopular people for a sense of greater self worth or it just amuses them to foment unrest the result is the same.

Im not going out derailing threads. I don’t post in every thread. IM not trying to one up anyone or even insult everyone. I'm only guilty of being “inept” and out of sync with the rest of the crowd. If people would stop complaining and just use the FOE like its meant to be used it would be much more pleasant for everyone concerned.

All I want to do is read some interesting stories, see cool links, talk to people I like about movies and current events and post what I think is funny. You don’t have to read my thread if you don’t want to, no one forces you.

I don't like being in this kind of spotlight so please stop putting me in it.

Thanks.

Jackman fucked around with this message on 08-24-2005 at 08:08 AM.

Peter: I'm not afraid of anything, I laugh in the face of Death. See HAHAHAHA.
Death: Oh great! Thanks a lot. As if it wasnt already hard enough to fit in.

Some people are like Slinkys... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Tarquinn
posted 08-24-2005 08:21:46 AM
Bad spelling aside, Jackman does have a point, and I hope that I am not the only one that sees it.
Kermitov
Pancake
posted 08-24-2005 11:04:11 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Jackman wrote:
From the various posts I have seen since I got here it ended by a few people paying to have him banned. I certainly hope I don't have that happen to me.

What I don’t understand is people have me on foe. They can’t see my posts/threads. I put them on foe so I can’t see their posts/threads.

Since they can’t see any thread I might start, and I can’t see theirs where is the problem?

Seems to me that you have people who love to cause drama by railing against the evil (insert victim of the moment). They seek out the posts and threads even though they have Foe'd just so they can show everyone else how much they dislike whoever. FINE I GET IT. Everyone gets it. It’s not my posts that are unfunny or my grammatical errors or spelling that are annoying or causing problems. It’s the constant negative responses by those persons. Wither they enjoy persecuting unpopular people for a sense of greater self worth or it just amuses them to foment unrest the result is the same.

Im not going out derailing threads. I don’t post in every thread. IM not trying to one up anyone or even insult everyone. I'm only guilty of being “inept” and out of sync with the rest of the crowd. If people would stop complaining and just use the FOE like its meant to be used it would be much more pleasant for everyone concerned.

All I want to do is read some interesting stories, see cool links, talk to people I like about movies and current events and post what I think is funny. You don’t have to read my thread if you don’t want to, no one forces you.

I don't like being in this kind of spotlight so please stop putting me in it.

Thanks.

You would say that, as you are a communist. I hear you also eat babies and I didn't see who did it but someone kicked my puppy last night and I think it was you.

Sean
posted 08-24-2005 11:07:07 AM
Almost everything you said is invalidated by the fact that YOU don't even use ignore properly.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-24-2005 11:25:40 AM
quote:
Tarquinn had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Bad spelling aside, Jackman does have a point, and I hope that I am not the only one that sees it.

I see it!

gogo ignore button!

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 08-24-2005 12:14:30 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Cavalier-:

If I remember correctly, somthor was more of a troll. He'd go into random threads and be all "Lol, no seriously I'm cooler." no matter what thread it was. I remember him posting in someones thread about their deceased relative and him saying something to the effect of "Oh that's nothing! I've had so much more personal pain in my life that your pain is but a mosquito bite!"

Jackman doesn't do that.

And Sean: How does he use the "ignore" function wrong? The ignore function is there to ignore people. What is he doing, using it to not ignore people?

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-24-2005 12:18:13 PM
quote:
Manticore was listening to Cher while typing:
Jackman doesn't do that.

Actually he does exactly that. He posts stupid random crap in threads all the time.

Sean
posted 08-24-2005 12:21:10 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Manticore wrote:
And Sean: How does he use the "ignore" function wrong? The ignore function is there to ignore people. What is he doing, using it to not ignore people?

He frequently responds to people he has on ignore, thereby negating the purpose of the feature.

Except for our anti-Jackman thread, which he can't see.

Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 08-24-2005 12:24:58 PM
quote:
Sean had this to say about Pirotess:
He frequently responds to people he has on ignore, thereby negating the purpose of the feature.

Theres one way he can see it, but i doubt he's smart enough to figure it out.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 08-24-2005 12:25:01 PM
quote:
Nae had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Actually he does exactly that. He posts stupid random crap in threads all the time.

First, bring me 10 posts on 10 different threads in which Jackman was blatantly off topic to validate your stance.

Second, Somthors posts were mostly trolling and one-upping.

Sean: I dont actually understand the ignore feature myself-- I dont use it, But it seems to me that using the ignore function incorrectly isn't any real reason to dislike him. If you dislike him, ignore him and use the ignore function properly.

Tarquinn
posted 08-24-2005 12:25:18 PM
quote:
Sean had this to say about Knight Rider:

Well, so what? The people that have Jackman on ignore must do the same. Otherwise they could not complain.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-24-2005 12:25:51 PM
quote:
Manticore had this to say about Captain Planet:
First, bring me 10 posts on 10 different threads in which Jackman was blatantly off topic to validate your stance.

Second, Somthors posts were mostly trolling and one-upping.

Sean: I dont actually understand the ignore feature myself-- I dont use it, But it seems to me that using the ignore function incorrectly isn't any real reason to dislike him. If you dislike him, ignore him and use the ignore function properly.

I have the putz on ignore, so I can't do your legwork for you.

Sean
posted 08-24-2005 12:25:59 PM
quote:
Tarquinn said this about your mom:
Well, so what? The people that have Jackman on ignore must do the same. Otherwise they could not complain.

So if he's telling people not to do it.. Why the fuck does he do it himself?

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: