EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: How does Jackman make you feel?
Author
Topic: The Poll of Jackman
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-24-2005 10:02:48 PM
quote:
When they turned on the Infinite Improbability Drive, Mr. Parcelan stammered,
You don't belong in #rpcrest as anything other than a sideshow freak that we kick around when we're bored.
That's probably kinda hard to do since the last time I showed up there before today was at least a year ago, when I logged into the channel, said 'hi', and got banned. Maybe you've been kicking me around in effigy since then, though I'm not quite sure how that would work.
quote:
Jackman had this to say about Robocop:
et tu doc?

It takes a lot for me to ignore someone. You hurt yourself a lot when I paid a compliment to something you posted (the make-shit-up song), and you returned the favor by posting utter crap right after my post.

`Doc fucked around with this message on 08-24-2005 at 10:06 PM.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-24-2005 10:04:09 PM
quote:
`Doc Model 2000 was programmed to say:
That's probably kinda hard to do since the last time I showed up there before today was at least a year ago, when I logged into the channel, said 'hi', and got banned. Maybe you've been kicking me around in effigy since then, though I'm not quite sure how that would work.

This doesn't tell you anything?

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-24-2005 10:09:09 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan is attacking the darkness!
This doesn't tell you anything?
It told me that at least one person hated me enough on principle to ban me for saying hi. So I didn't show up until I figured I had a question that merited the opinions of RPCresters, some of whom seem to be leading the current hatefest, as well as hatefests in general.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-24-2005 10:12:27 PM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Jackman absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
What do you expect he is wrong the statisics don't lie. Now he is qualifying it from just any poster to posters who are liked. Well in that case yeah im not well liked so when you look at it in only that way he is correct, otherwise he is not.

He wont stop until I give up or I am banned, and I wont stop defending myself.

For the sake of everyone else though, I will let him get the last word and let it drop if he does.

How can anything with a central nervous system be so willfully fucking stupid?

I've not changed anything; you simply can't read. The only person who's started more threads than you have is someone who didn't, until recently, begin many threads. On the other hand, the two people who are behind you in number of threads started, total only one more thread between them than you have on the front page.

Which means, in no uncertain terms, that you start more threads than the vast majority of people around here. Which, as I've said, is pretty damned strange considering 70% of the people here dislike you.

Exactly which part of the obvious are you too stupid to grasp?

How often you post in others' threads is irrelevant. Starting threads is like standing up, waving your hand, and saying, "Pay attention to me!" and you do that more than almost anyone else. Nor is it a new phenomenon--I've mentioned it before. Unlike Kenn, you habitually start more threads than average around here. Unpopular people shouldn't thrust themselves into the spotlight without good reason. And they certainly shouldn't continually throw themselves to the forefront and then whine about how they don't like being picked on.

If you don't like being picked on, then either go the fuck away, or conform to the community norms.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-24-2005 10:14:19 PM
quote:
Quoth Densetsu:
I bet it's getting pretty tiring having to repeat yourself, huh?

I have to admit that I've encountered more astute lemurs in terms of understanding simple sentences.

Jackman
Racist Hermaphroditic Midget
posted 08-24-2005 10:29:34 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Bloodsage:
How can anything with a central nervous system be so willfully fucking stupid?

Exactly which part of the obvious are you too stupid to grasp?

the part why you continualy base this on page one and not page two.

or conform to the community norms.

I do. See page two.

Peter: I'm not afraid of anything, I laugh in the face of Death. See HAHAHAHA.
Death: Oh great! Thanks a lot. As if it wasnt already hard enough to fit in.

Some people are like Slinkys... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 08-24-2005 10:34:14 PM
If you seriously just wanted to read things at EC you'd

a) stop posting to prevent yourself from going into the danger zone
b) stop making so many goddamned stupid posts!

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-24-2005 10:40:06 PM
quote:
Verily, the chocolate bunny rabits doth run and play while Jackman gently hums:
I do. See page two.

Page two isn't relevant. I have the boards set only to display the last two days' posts. In those two days, you've started more threads than anyone except Kenn, and almost as many as the next two people combined.

You know, exactly as I've been saying.

Is being such a moron a lot of work, or do you just have a gift for it?

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-24-2005 10:46:49 PM
Feel lucky, punk?

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 08-24-2005 11:19:50 PM
844 posts in the just under 4 months since April 26... by my calculations, 120 days.

That's only 7.033 posts per day.

And he DOESN'T think he's a prolific poster?? WTF?

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-25-2005 11:25:41 AM
quote:
Snoota had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Ronin.

p.s. hay guyz

Ronin kicked ass

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 08-25-2005 11:49:42 AM
quote:
This one time, at Cavalier- camp:
844 posts in the just under 4 months since April 26... by my calculations, 120 days.

That's only 7.033 posts per day.

And he DOESN'T think he's a prolific poster?? WTF?

Parcelan: 14.6 posts per day
Maradon: 13.2 posts per day
Ja 'Deth: 9.53 posts per day
Mortious: 7.74 posts per day
Jackman: 7.06 posts per day
Bloodsage: 6.93 posts per day
Sungglits: 6.48 posts per day
Mr. Gainsborough: 5.33 posts per day
Manticore 2.59 posts per day
Kennatsu: 1.24 posts per day

For reference. Names chosen mostly at random.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 08-25-2005 12:00:44 PM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Parcelan: 14.6 posts per day
Maradon: 13.2 posts per day
Ja 'Deth: 9.53 posts per day
Mortious: 7.74 posts per day
Bloodsage: 6.93 posts per day
Sungglits: 6.48 posts per day
Mr. Gainsborough: 5.33 posts per day

For reference. Names chosen mostly at random.

The difference is all of those people are likable.

Sean
posted 08-25-2005 12:52:26 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Taeldian wrote:
The difference is all of those people are likable.

Let's not get carried away.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 08-25-2005 12:56:33 PM
I'm mildly surprised I post even that much.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-25-2005 07:00:18 PM
So now that we've called his bluff on the popularity issue, the thread-starting issue, and the posts-per-day issue. . .where's Jackman's ever-so-witty rebuttal to our solid proof he's utterly wrong in every respect?

Jackman
posted 08-25-2005 07:10:18 PM
My bluff? no bluffs I asked a question and some people took the time to provide the answers.

I still do not monopolize the forum with the threads I start which average one or less a day and the numbre of posts I make is about the same as yours. what was it 7 posts a day? Not too exesive.

Cant let a sleeping dog alone can you? Sean btw is way more popular than I am but I think last I looked he had about 40% non positive votes. Which really isnt all that great is it?

YAWN.

Some people are like Slinkys... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Sean
posted 08-25-2005 07:19:22 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Jackman wrote:
Sean btw is way more popular than I am but I think last I looked he had about 40% non positive votes. Which really isnt all that great is it?

1: Another victim of the EC lynch mob.5 (5.81%)
2: Worst thing since Jackman; ban him!9 (10.47%)
3: An alright guy, but I wouldn't miss him15 (17.44%)
4: I don't like him, but I oppose his banning12 (13.95%)
5: I think he's great!45 (52.33%)

Option #1 is not a valid response, so it must be discounted. With those out of the way, I have a twenty four percent negative reaction.

Your ability to completely ignore factual evidence that is thrown in your fucking face is astounding. Are you a fucking Scientologist?

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-25-2005 07:20:38 PM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Jackman absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
My bluff? no bluffs I asked a question and some people took the time to provide the answers.

I still do not monopolize the forum with the threads I start which average one or less a day and the numbre of posts I make is about the same as yours. what was it 7 posts a day? Not too exesive.

Cant let a sleeping dog alone can you? Sean btw is way more popular than I am but I think last I looked he had about 40% non positive votes. Which really isnt all that great is it?

YAWN.

Wow, every time I think you've reached a new low in rock-bottom inability to comprehend the easiest things, you show off the true versatility of your idiocy. You start more threads than nearly anyone else--that is the very definition of jumping up and down shouting, "Pay attention to me!" Further, the amount that you post and start threads is opposite your acceptance by the populace, which makes it even more egregious.

Stupid unpopular people shouldn't start threads more often than anyone else. It doesn't matter if it's only one or two per day--that's still more often than most people.

Dipshit. The facts are intuitively obvious to the most casual observer; why can't you seem to get it through your cranium that you post much, much too often for someone as universally disliked as you are?

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-25-2005 07:21:45 PM
I wish Sean would stop bitching about how uncool he is and get to 60. Maybe then I'll play with his lame ass.

Maybe, but probably not.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 08-25-2005 07:22:35 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
I wish Sean would stop bitching about how uncool he is and get to 60. Maybe then I'll play with his lame ass.

Maybe, but probably not.

Or you could help him get there, ya know.

Ferret fucked around with this message on 08-25-2005 at 07:23 PM.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-25-2005 07:23:46 PM
quote:
Ferret had this to say about Duck Tales:
Or you could help him get there, ya know.

Nobody helped me.

Sean
posted 08-25-2005 07:25:01 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
I wish Sean would stop bitching about how uncool he is and get to 60. Maybe then I'll play with his lame ass.[/small]

<--- Bitch, please. I'd be 60 if I hadn't stopped for shit like a Shanker, raid loot, and PVP rank.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 08-25-2005 07:25:59 PM
quote:
Sean got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
<--- Bitch, please. I'd be 60 if I hadn't stopped for shit like a Shanker, raid loot, and PVP rank.

Hey you can't complain, you know you love that belt.

Ferret fucked around with this message on 08-25-2005 at 07:26 PM.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-25-2005 07:26:13 PM
quote:
Sean was listening to Cher while typing:

Shanker is hot, I would've helped you if you asked me.

Raid loot can be obtained after 60 is acquired.

PvP sucks. You're on a PvE server jeez.

Sean
posted 08-25-2005 07:30:04 PM
quote:
Mr. Mr. Gainsborough? That sounds too much like Mr. Shit.
PvP sucks. You're on a PvE server jeez.

Corporal-rank Fear trinket has saved my group's life twice. And I love that fucking belt.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 08-25-2005 08:41:01 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about dark elf butts:
So now that we've called his bluff on the popularity issue, the thread-starting issue, and the posts-per-day issue. . .where's Jackman's ever-so-witty rebuttal to our solid proof he's utterly wrong in every respect?

we need to hand a script out to new people.

Steven Steve
posted 08-25-2005 09:08:21 PM
This whole thing is utterly ludicrous haha, just ban him if you don't like him.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Derek
Pancake
posted 08-25-2005 09:29:33 PM
quote:
Jackman said this about your mom:

YAWN.

Way to work the numbers.

Work yours the same way and you come up with 88%.

Non-positive.

You should probably just pretend those other polls don’t exist, or at least stop trying to use them to prove any kind of a point whatsoever.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 08-25-2005 10:17:37 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Mr. Parcelan:
Being ignored by Doc is like being hated by the kid who doesn't wipe. He's just glad that people have someone to hate more than him.

This made me laugh a lot.

Oh, and Jackman, I've been ignoring you for two fucking days. Make with the fucking foe dot already as you claimed you would.

Jackman
posted 08-25-2005 10:20:50 PM
quote:
Khyron got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
This made me laugh a lot.

Oh, and Jackman, I've been ignoring you for two fucking days. Make with the fucking foe dot already as you claimed you would.

oops sorry

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: