EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Vampires need doctors too
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-08-2004 03:43:57 AM
quote:
This one time, at angelus_cretus_deus camp:
Did you even read what I just said, you pathetic moron. I was agreeing with you on how idiotic the "psi vamps" are. But then again, you most likely don't care. It probably doesn't matter what I say, does it? I could put the fucking cure for cancer in this post, and you would still just find some way to insult me in most childish fasion. Lucky for me, I'm beyond the point of caring, and am only here because I thought this could proove amusing. Unfortunatly, I was wrong. Jesus, if I'm going to be insulted, I'd at least like it to be buy someone of mild intelligence. That diadem cat wouldn't be online now, would he? He seems like he might actualy be armed well for a battle of wits, unlike most of the trash I seem to be seing here.

P.S.
Again... where the hell is the spell check?

This post reeks of delicious irony.

By the way, that's how you probably want your posts to look.

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited by: Cowboy Darius ]

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-08-2004 03:57:34 AM
quote:
From the book of angelus_cretus_deus, chapter 3, verse 16:
did you even read what i just said you pathetic moron. i was agreing wiht you on how idiotic the "psi vamps" are. bu then, you most likely don't care. it probably dos'nt matter what i say, dose it? i could put the fucking cure for cancer in this post, and oyu would still just fidn some way to insult me in most chialdish fasion. lucky for me, i'm beyond the poit of caring, and am only here beacous i thought this could proove amusing. unfortunatly, i was wrong. jesus, if i'm going to be assulted, i'd at least like it to be buy someoen of mild inteligents. that diadem cat would'nt be online now, would he? he seems like he might actualy be armed well for a battle of whits, unlike most of the trash i seem to be seing here.

PS
again...
where the hell is the spell check?

Oh wow. I think I could actually hear you wheezing through your retainer as you typed that out.

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 01-08-2004 03:59:12 AM
What he doesn't know is that our best flamers never made it over there in time. >=o)
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-08-2004 04:00:30 AM
quote:
angelus_cretus_deus was naked while typing this:
did you even read what i just said you pathetic moron. i was agreing wiht you on how idiotic the "psi vamps" are. bu then, you most likely don't care. -snip-

And who are you to dismiss what they believe simply because you find it silly, and yet object when people do the same to you? Do you honestly think that we see any real difference between you and them?

quote:
PS
again...

We believe in doing our spell checking the old fashoned way, with a dictionary. It's slower and more cumbersome, but it does lend itself to learning the spellings faster.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-08-2004 04:08:43 AM
quote:
King Parcelan had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Oh wow. I think I could actually hear you wheezing through your retainer as you typed that out.

Hey! I used to wear a retainer.

Up intill the day my dad decided to pull the sheets off of my bed and wash them for me. He didn't know that I had stopped wearing it to school, and it was under my pillow. A trip through the washer and dryer got it clean, but it tasted funky and didn't fit any more. Annoying, but a happy outcome as far as I cared.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
angelus_cretus_deus
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 04:12:33 AM
quote:
And who are you to dismiss what they believe simply because you find it silly, and yet object when people do the same to you? Do you honestly think that we see any real difference between you and them?[

i took the time to learn aobut them, to see what they had to say, before i slaped a labe on them. unlike what you did.

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited by: angelus_cretus_deus ]

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-08-2004 04:14:28 AM
Anyways, vampire friend, if you just came here to snipe at us, that's okay. We came and teased you, which is pretty bad, so we're sorry. We can stop it right there and let this be, and we'll all be cool.

If you want to try and snipe at us and prove your vampiric prowess, however, you will be reamed. You're secure in your vampire board, sheltered from people of different mindsets. Here, we will devour you whole and pick our teeth with your femur. It's gruesome.

If you want to stay and chill with us, that's cool too. We always dig new people

Just work on your spelling and grammar a bit and you'll fit right in. Look up a cool cat named Mog, he'll help you out.

Depending on your answer: Hello and welcome to our humble community or Prepare to be bent over and violated fourteen times by fourteen different people

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-08-2004 04:16:57 AM
quote:
angelus_cretus_deus had this to say about Robocop:
i took the time to learn aobut them, to see what they had to say, before i slaped a labe on them. unlike what you did.

Actually, I didn't post over there.

I was one of the ones that kept quiet, and read alot of the stuff on there that had nothing to do with the "extra" stuff that was going on. I didn't have much time to do so before the forum got closed off though, so I don't know everything that was there.

Still, I think I got the feel for the basic idea was.

angelus_cretus_deus
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 04:24:04 AM
i take it that that passes for warm wlecom around here?

quote:
If you want to try and snipe at us and prove your vampiric prowess

frankly, i don't give a damn if any of you belive me or not. that's not why i'm here. to try and convice any of you fo the validity of my condition would be a mute point. it's jsut not worht the time. i did'nt come here to snipe, i came here for a valid conversation, but got attacke myself. all i wanted ot know was if any of you actualy botherd to read anything on the board that did'nt have to do with ps vamping. oyu seem to have made a judgment on "us" (tho i don't take up with most the "community") from a few crack pot theories.

PS
and i have a mild case of dylexia, why i have problems with spelling. and like the spell check feature so much.

Aury
posted 01-08-2004 04:24:38 AM
it's another mog! ^_^
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-08-2004 04:26:37 AM
quote:
angelus_cretus_deus had this to say about Robocop:

PS
and i have a mild case of dylexia, why i have problems with spelling. and like the spell check feature so much.

Actually, we used to dunk people's faces into buckets of acid. We've gotten nicer.

As for a spell checker: If you have a word processing program that has one, just type it in there, spell check it, then cut-n-paste it over here.

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited by: Palador ChibiDragon ]

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-08-2004 04:26:46 AM
Nope. Nobody cares.

And I doubt you seriously came here for an intelligent conversation. If your house gets egged, you don't go to the kids who tossed the stuff and start discussing the stock market.

Regardless of what you came for, you're sniping now, and you're going to lose this battle of "whits." I'd just cool it right now, if I were you. You're not going to find whatever it is you came looking for.

Unless you want to confess to yourself right now that you were looking for a fight, in which case there are many who would be happy to oblige you.

angelus_cretus_deus
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 04:37:58 AM
quote:
And I doubt you seriously came here for an intelligent conversation. If your house gets egged, you don't go to the kids who tossed the stuff and start discussing the stock market.

actulay i was just board out of my mind (recently quit my job, got tired of typig my resume). i came here for what ever i got, opend with no hostilities, and got flamed in return. i honestly don't care enough about you cats to go all flame war on you. what you did was chialdish, at best. and did'nt really bother me all that much (mainly beocuse i'm not a permanint fixture on that board). it seems that YOUR the one who wants a fight, as i made no hostile remarks in the last post, yet you continue to haslt me (**put's his psych major hat on**). i hate to offend any ones ego, but i really did'nt care about what you did, it was to stupid to offend me (tho, you did piss off A LOT of other people. kinda funny how mad they all got, at least that's what i thought.)

quote:
it's another mog!

who's mog?

quote:
As for a spell checker: If you have a word processing program that has one, just type it in there, spell check it, then cut-n-paste it over here.

sorry, lazy fucker over here. that and i don't seem to be making friends all that fast... why bother doing any thing that nice for people trying to stake me

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-08-2004 04:43:02 AM
I seem to recall a something that goes like "do unto others..."

And the vampire forum was closed down? Darn I wanted to read some of that stuff.

FYI, vampires arent real.

LSD does not mean your really having an out of body expierence.

edit: and mog is obviously a member of these forums, so use the search command and find him.

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited by: Elvish Crack Piper ]

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Aury
posted 01-08-2004 04:43:12 AM
look at the top of any page, click search, and then type mog into the user search box and read his posts. all will be revealed to you.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-08-2004 04:45:24 AM
I don't know, put in the effort and we'll steak you, rather than stake you.

In fact steaks all round, cooked to order sounds very good to me. What say you?

angelus_cretus_deus
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 04:49:56 AM
quote:
look at the top of any page, click search, and then type mog into the user search box and read his posts. all will be revealed to you.

i'll admit that i do see a certain similaraty in our writing styles...

and i'll take that steak rare (don't even do it, it beneath you. or maybe...)

Aury
posted 01-08-2004 04:50:57 AM
I was going to say something about you being like my friend kate who likes to have restaurants wave a lighter underneath her steaks and serve it.

but the reference would be lost, as you don't know her =)

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-08-2004 04:53:23 AM
25 sec on, turn, 25 sec, done?

Only way to eat steak I swear. *fires up the barbie*

[edit: Unless of course it's a thin cut, then 15 sec max. But I'm not that cruel.]

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited by: Pvednes ]

angelus_cretus_deus
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 04:58:35 AM
^thats how i like 'em^

tastes good and works to...
well, probably don't want talk about "that". might get staked.

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited by: angelus_cretus_deus ]

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-08-2004 05:15:46 AM
Yeah, it's sort of our natural response to give new people a rough time. Can't really blame us in this case, since we did have a reason to suspect you were coming to brawl.

But we also don't dwell on things all that much, or I don't at least.

Sorry for giving you a rough entry, duder. If you're cool now, so are we.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-08-2004 05:28:08 AM
*gives A.C.D aforementioned steak.*

Steaks all 'round!!

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited by: Pvednes ]

SunGryphon
Nub nub nu...THWACK!
posted 01-08-2004 06:13:25 AM
I actually like mine med-rare, but only if it's seared to seal in the juices. mmmmmm yummy.

Tri-tip is great for that..

damn, now I'm hungry

Nub, nub me do.
~+~+~
Nub... nub... nub!
Nub is all doo need!
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-08-2004 06:22:46 AM
I like mine red inside (but not bloody), and seared brown on the outside.

Mmmmm... perfect!

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-08-2004 06:38:52 AM
Exactly Mortious!

Thats the only way to go, not bloody, but not charred to death.

I dont mind a well done every now and then though

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 01-08-2004 10:33:15 AM
quote:
From the book of angelus_cretus_deus, chapter 3, verse 16:
^thats how i like 'em^

tastes good and works to...
well, probably don't want talk about "that". might get staked.

By the way, you can have spaces in your name and can change your name every three months

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 01-08-2004 11:06:28 AM
quote:
angelus_cretus_deus had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
PS
again...

Man, using a spellchecker for everything would annoy the piss out of me, especially on here with so many seperate posts

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited by: Vorago ]

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 12:20:39 PM
I read this thread and all I can think is, "Damn, I must not have been paying attention to the boards, 'cause when did Parce become this nice?"

Welcome to the boards by the way.

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-08-2004 05:40:19 PM
quote:
So quoth angelus_cretus_deus:

frankly, i don't give a damn if any of you belive me or not. that's not why i'm here. to try and convice any of you fo the validity of my condition would be a mute point. it's jsut not worht the time. i did'nt come here to snipe, i came here for a valid conversation, but got attacke myself. all i wanted ot know was if any of you actualy botherd to read anything on the board that did'nt have to do with ps vamping. oyu seem to have made a judgment on "us" (tho i don't take up with most the "community") from a few crack pot theories.

PS

Yes, yes I did. I did not find it enlighting, though some of it was entertaining. None of the information even gave me pause to question that vampires do not exist.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-08-2004 05:41:38 PM
quote:
Trent spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Yes, yes I did. I did not find it enlighting, though some of it was entertaining. None of the information even gave me pause to question that vampires do not exist.

What about the time I bit you in the neck? Didn't that convince you that vampires existed?

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-08-2004 05:44:03 PM
quote:
King Parcelan had this to say about pies:
What about the time I bit you in the neck? Didn't that convince you that vampires existed?

I was only pretending so you'd do it again.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-08-2004 05:55:20 PM
quote:
Trent wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
I was only pretending so you'd do it again.

*stakes Trent*

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-08-2004 05:56:28 PM
quote:
King Parcelan's fortune cookie read:
*stakes Trent*

Ow.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-08-2004 06:07:14 PM
Well done, please. I like my food...

Y'know...

...cooked.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 01-08-2004 06:13:02 PM
Medium well or well done! BURN THAT FUCKER!#%
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-08-2004 06:13:15 PM
quote:
How.... Zephyer Kyuukaze.... uughhhhhh:
Well done, please. I like my food...

Y'know...

...cooked.

Noooooot always.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-08-2004 06:20:37 PM
quote:
Mortious impressed everyone with:
Noooooot always.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Kasoni
Pancake
posted 01-09-2004 06:53:13 PM
first I'm going to say I am from the vampire forum in question (I was quoted above, lol), second I'm not a vampire nor have any real affilation with the community besides being a member (another words I'm not speaking for them, so don't take it out on them if I say something stupid and piss you off ).

quote:
We came and teased you, which is pretty bad, so we're sorry. We can stop it right there and let this be, and we'll all be cool.

That sounds really mature to me, I am very surprised you said that. From a few other post I read I thought this was a community more like that of a RM2K site.
Honesly when I read that my jaw dropped. I don't normally so horrible misgauge a community. Reading the end this thread actually made me see how funny you guys are, maybe I'll read some other stuff and stick around.

As for Cysa The Clown's posting I must say you are outright insane if you actually beilve that. There are thousand vampire communities on yahoo alone (3000 some). There is no way to cause issolation, not to mention the vampire (or even vampyer) communities do not reach out for memebers, they sit back and wait for someone to be in need and looking for information. No matter how isolated they become they can still be found by those looking for them (and infact you would be HELPING them get ride of the delusional role players that think it's just a game).
Using your logic on this the USA could attack france to shut them out of world afairs. That's not going to work, and everyone would see it as the USA trying to shut someone up that doesn't agree with their reality.

Oh on the attack side, I really didn't see this as much of an 'attack.' I mean the things posted were just stupid. I found them funny and no offensive (like the count chocula verse that puppet). Besides rather being lame there wasn't much to it. I've seen worse on professionally done sites (like the one for Under World). So you guys can't be as bad ass as you think.

As for what the 'attack' was caused by, from what I gathered from second hand chat information (someone from the vamp board talking to someone from here or something) there was some role player vampyer (note the y)that was just fucked up in the head and attacked someone.
If that is so, you must remeber I could go and add Evercrest to my profile and attack a dozenor so communities to get them to attack you. Hell I could even make my sig and stuff look like one of your members and just cause you people a lot of problems, would that mean I was the person I inpersonated? No i'd just be a fucking asshole hoaxer trying to cause trouble. So just because someone says they are a vampire don't beilve, hell it would be a good point that they are NOT one if they openly admit it anywhere other than a support site. I mean when someone walks around with white powder on thier face and fake fangs in their mouth and say they are a vamire, you really going to beilve they are? Even if they mean vampyre (with y it's a stylist, someone that just likes possing as one, lol).

I've got nothing against you guys so hgopefully I didn't just say anything for you to have against me, well besides that Cysa The Clown, I think he's nuts so hey he can hate my guts for all I care. I feel the same for those that agree with his plot.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 01-09-2004 07:00:49 PM
quote:
Kasoni had this to say about Knight Rider:

That sounds really mature to me, I am very surprised you said that. From a few other post I read I thought this was a community more like that of a RM2K site.
Honesly when I read that my jaw dropped. I don't normally so horrible misgauge a community. Reading the end this thread actually made me see how funny you guys are, maybe I'll read some other stuff and stick around.

*gives Kasoni a party hat*

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-09-2004 07:03:46 PM
quote:
Kasoni attempted to be funny by writing:

Don't get used to it. I'm not a particularly nice person

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: