EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Vampires need doctors too
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-16-2004 12:47:46 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Vorbis stammered:
I'm a sappy teenage idealist. I like to believe that people are fundamentally good at heart.

Bitter cynicism hasn't kicked in yet

I'm not so much of a cynic as I am always right.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-16-2004 12:53:02 AM
quote:
How.... King Parcelan.... uughhhhhh:
I'm not so much of a cynic as I am always right.

My naivete clouds my truth sense.

I must spend a month in the woods sitting under waterfalls and fighting bears.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-16-2004 01:15:30 AM
quote:
Vorbis spewed forth this undeniable truth:
You don't seem all that bad of a bloke.

For a complete idiot.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Maradon!
posted 01-16-2004 02:18:04 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when angelus_cretus_deus said this:
we will never convince you that we are anything more than whinny teens with emotional problems

The fact that you're posting this strongly suggests that you are.

"You're not vampires."

"Yes we are."

"Prove it."

"I can't, goodbye."

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 01-16-2004 05:34:21 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Maradon!:

"You're not vampires."

"Yes we are."

"Prove it."

"I can't, goodbye."

Indeed. Dumb ass kids.

Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 01-16-2004 10:23:18 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Maradon! was all like:

"You're not vampires."

"Yes we are."

"Prove it."

"I can't, goodbye."

WHY WON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT WITHOUT PROOF?

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Drysart
Pancake
posted 01-16-2004 12:42:38 PM
quote:
Cysa The ClownCysa The ClownCysa The ClownCysa The ClownCysa The ClownCysa The Clown MUSHROOM MUSHROOM
I would like to note that this disease in MALIGNANT! If you suffer from this, SEE YOUR DAMN DOCTOR! If you feel you are becoming a vampire, this might be the cause.

It's worth nothing that Porphyria is exceedingly rare; as in there are only about 500 confirmed cases -- and it tends to strike when you're older, not when you're a gotheriffic teenager.

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 01-16-2004 02:06:09 PM
Okay vampire boys, if your all vamps, I'm a lycanthrope.

PROOF!
I have sharpened teeth.
I grow hair fast and thick.
I have a keen sense of smell.
I'm a bit primitive and animalistic.

Ha! I gave proof to lycanthropy, give your proof of vampirism and the arguement will be settled.

facts of the matter, my teeth are sharp cause I got hit in the jaw with a metal pan and several chipped on angles, I've got a bit of italian and armanian in me so I'm fairly hairy, I love food and have a good nose for it,and I'm a male.

I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-16-2004 02:08:16 PM
quote:
Cysa The Clown spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Okay vampire boys, if your all vamps, I'm a lycanthrope.

PROOF!
I have sharpened teeth.
I grow hair fast and thick.
I have a keen sense of smell.
I'm a bit primitive and animalistic.

Ha! I gave proof to lycanthropy, give your proof of vampirism and the arguement will be settled.

facts of the matter, my teeth are sharp cause I got hit in the jaw with a metal pan and several chipped on angles, I've got a bit of italian and armanian in me so I'm fairly hairy, I love food and have a good nose for it,and I'm a male.

You also smell like you've been rolling in something in the yard

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-17-2004 11:55:51 AM
This topic is much too fun to die! Fascinating stuff, below: who'd have thought vampires could feed off of hurricanes! Or that a human body contains more energy than a hurricane. I must not have been paying close enough attention in math or physics.

One of our very own, expounding on the various methods of feeding:

quote:

Battousai
(1/11/04 5:55 pm)
Reply Ways of feeding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,could anyone give me information on other ways to feed besides off of people. I remember hearing something about crystals,but I can't recall whether it was a way to offer certain amounts of energy or of something else having to do with energy in general.

Mys
(1/12/04 2:59 am)
Reply Re: Ways of feeding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm crap at psi feeding, but I know you can feed on nature too. Like water, sun, earth energy. For me, it takes longer to focus and actually feed on such sources, but it can work if you try it many times. Now, I'm not sure how full will you feel with nature energy, that depends on you, your psi feeding skills and the occasion.
-Don't give up

Kasoni Crevan
(1/12/04 7:23 am)
Reply Re: Ways of feeding.
There are several easily accessable elements.

Speaking of crystals they are a sub-division (or sub-element) from Earth. Feeding from them makes them slowly shrink (very slowly, you can drain one for a very long time before noticing a difference). A more notacible effect is if you feed from metals (another sub-element of earth), they end up loosing their luster and becoming junk (basically they flake, crack, become spotty, softer, discolored, etc) however this takes a while unless you become good at feeding from metal, then you can be like me an scrap a whole load of parts (I work in a machine shop, it sucks to have your parts loose their perfect finish)

The more you feed on an element the easier you can feed and the more you can take at one time. If you practice alot (like myself) you will beable to draw from a large area only taking from one element and quickly getting everything you need.

Some of the more common elements are
Water, Marine (Salt warer), Light, Fire, Wind, Earth, Lightning (electricity), Music (sound), Spirit (life, usually people or animals), Emotions, Forest

I am currentally trying to get time to write up a lot more information about elemental feeding, including an introduction. However because of working 60 hours a week I have not had much time to myself.
I might get to one shortly. I have no idea.

Battousai
(1/14/04 11:09 pm)
Reply hello
I have heard that if I feed off of one person for a certain extent of time,I'll become to attatched to that particular individual. However,if I feed off one person,but wait for a certain amount of time before feeding from the same individual,would that keep me from becoming attached to the one I'm feeding from?

Kasoni Crevan
(1/15/04 6:57 am)
Reply Re: hello
If you have control over yourself then you can break any link that forms. However it's better just to feed off groups of people (especially if you need a lot of energy).

My advice would be if you fear becoming attached (maybe emotionally attached? I am thinking more like a link forming...) then go elemental.

Battousai
(1/16/04 8:55 pm)
Reply Question
Is there anything known that can produce as much energy as a human or close to such an amount?

savy
(1/16/04 10:02 pm)
Reply Re: Question
i would only guess something massive or having enormous power? such as a hurricane ( if u do that type of thing) or perhaps the moon?
one day... one day

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-17-2004 12:21:14 PM
man I tried to write something funny...but that's just too silly.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-17-2004 02:44:29 PM
Aren't these guys a riot?

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 01-17-2004 02:50:28 PM
The only reason Bush wants to go to the moon is so he can feed off of it!
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 01-17-2004 02:51:37 PM
Since when does a big lump of rock reflecting light from the sun carry enormous power?

They might as well go suck on a mountain.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-17-2004 03:28:14 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Zaza:
Since when does a big lump of rock reflecting light from the sun carry enormous power?

They might as well go suck on a mountain.

Fairies live on the moon.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-17-2004 03:29:53 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about dark elf butts:

"Feeding off of nature" is an excuse for vampires with a furry fetish to suck off animals.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 01-17-2004 03:34:34 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

So they can eat the cheese.

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 01-17-2004 06:48:31 PM
how the fuck could you "feed" off a rock?
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 01-17-2004 07:01:24 PM
quote:
From the book of Bloodsage, chapter 3, verse 16:
A more notacible effect is if you feed from metals (another sub-element of earth), they end up loosing their luster and becoming junk (basically they flake, crack, become spotty, softer, discolored, etc) however this takes a while

So if you sit there and meditate over a piece of metal for a year or two, it'll start to... rust? gasps!

Maradon!
posted 01-17-2004 07:04:12 PM
quote:
Neo-Blindy got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:

Battle it on the etherial plane, DUH!

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-17-2004 07:38:05 PM
quote:
Neo-Blindy had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

snort the fairy dust, obviously.

can you honestly say that isn't what it sounds like they've been doing?

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 01-17-2004 07:52:56 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:

And FuSoYa!

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-18-2004 04:27:39 AM
More kooky fun! On the subject, apparently, of superpowers and mental institutions (I especially like the lame excuse for not sharing the superpower!):

quote:
Lady Slinky
Administrator
(12/26/03 9:06 pm)
Reply Re: loonie bins
Personally I had a great time. I mean if you are gonna be in there you might as well take full advantage of your ability to let loose and be crazy. It was a nice vacation.

Though It did blow royally to not be with my little one while I was there. There are the good and bad to it.

ImmortalTalents
(12/26/03 10:12 pm)
Yeah I hated it but what I hated more was coming home to a white room (from black), that all my cool @#%$ was gone from my room, like my poly skulls, all "new age books", and any thing and everything that was of "the devil"...and I wonder why I have such a hatered for christian psychopaths...grr
~Z~
"When I look into your eyes...theres nothing there to see..nothing but my own mistakes...staring back at me."

Jarryd
(12/27/03 1:33 am)
*slowly backs away from the crazy people* Oh.. that nice

------------------------------------------

If anyone wants to talk to me my email is jarryd_bartle@hotmail.com

angelus cretus deus
(12/27/03 1:36 am)
YAY!!!
**channeling Courage the Cowardly Dog**

for a minute i thought i was the only one that had'nt been put in an institution.

"Never, at any time, should a man be in the company of those with whom he would not want to die." Old Fremen axiom, Dune

Kasoni Crevan
(12/27/03 7:21 am)
Ok now I am worried about you people, lol. Personally I wouldn't stay in an institute to long. I'd just get out.. that are have to hurt the orderlies. I have found an evil little trick to energy manipulation that allows me to become very strong (like 'the strength that only insanity can bring' just without the insanity) so I probably could break out of one those padded rooms... hurt myself doing it but as long as I get out :-).
Got stretch marks from this trick actually >.< And just looking to see them I broke the necklace my girlfriend gave me >.< but at least I know they are still there... oh well. Anyone want me to take and upload pictures? ... umm I'm not taking pictures of the ones on my legs though... since I would have to take my boxers off.. so no.

I WOULD tell you how to do it, however a friend of mine thought he was going to be a smart ass and do it... well he pulled a few things... while lifting 450 pounds I think.. (he only weighs 95) so yeah... I'm not just got to let any irresponsible energy manipulator hear it.

Lady Slinky
Administrator
(12/27/03 8:36 am)
Hey just because you have been in a mental institute does not mean you are crazy. Just because you have not been in one does not mean you are sane. I really don't think anyone on this site should look down anyone else on this site for having spent time in one.

There are many reasons that people end up in mental institutions. There is a HIGH likelyhood that many real vampires will end up in them for a period of time because of all the crap and insanity we have to learn to deal with. Just think if you started to awaken and not only did you have no idea what was happening but you never found this or any other website and you have to just deal with it on your own?

anyway I am way tired so I am gonna leave it at that.

Edit: I highly doubt you could break out of a padded room. I am getting really tired of all the ego stroking claims of late too.

Edited by: Lady Slinky at: 12/27/03 8:39 am

Miss Starlight
(12/27/03 8:44 am)
Re: loonie bins
You sound like the hulk.

angelus cretus deus
(12/27/03 5:23 pm)
i was just f*ucking around. hell i'm sure if i where'nt able to hide what i am so well, i'd be in a padded cell right now.

Quote:
I highly doubt you could break out of a padded room. I am getting really tired of all the ego stroking claims of late too.

**screams "YAY!!!" and hugs lady slinky**

"Never, at any time, should a man be in the company of those with whom he would not want to die." Old Fremen axiom, Dune

Kasoni Crevan
(12/27/03 5:58 pm)
The padded rooms I seen only had a quarter inch steal door. That would be easy to get out of. Normally kicking it I make the door jump (I had a tour of a 'mental care facilitiy' before)

Hulk? no... if I can only go up to 5 times or so of my own strength, and that leaves me soar all over (every muscle achs with pain).. not to mention gives me bad streach marks, there is no way I would be able to survive enhancing myself that far beyong normal bounds... muscles would pop like balloons if I even got 10% there.

Gadani
U
posted 01-18-2004 04:33:58 AM
Kaio Ken TIMES TEN!@!$#%//one
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-18-2004 11:00:26 AM
Kinda like Vampire DBZ without the Kamehameha

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 01-18-2004 10:18:35 PM
hay guys i got a migraine earlier from the sun while trying to do my laundry, am i a vampyreeeee too? (no seriously, my mom left the blinds in the dining room open, and when i walked by i sort of glanced out the window and the brightness caused, like, searing pain in my eyes. and then it got worse and worse and 4 ibuproufen and lying in bed for 30-45ish minutes later, voila, i was semi-okay again! HOORAY!)
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 01-19-2004 05:21:38 PM
Angelus-Creus-Deus has a good tagline at least.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 01-19-2004 05:26:32 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Monica said this:
hay guys i got a migraine earlier from the sun while trying to do my laundry, am i a vampyreeeee too? (no seriously, my mom left the blinds in the dining room open, and when i walked by i sort of glanced out the window and the brightness caused, like, searing pain in my eyes. and then it got worse and worse and 4 ibuproufen and lying in bed for 30-45ish minutes later, voila, i was semi-okay again! HOORAY!)

Mild migraine. Migraines get set of by the sun sometimes.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 01-19-2004 05:35:14 PM
These guys have something awesome to put on thier resumes. I wish I had "being a vampire" for my college app.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Demos
Pancake
posted 01-19-2004 05:44:05 PM
Being able to escape a mental institution might be able to land you a job in Vegas.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: