EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: We have to pay more now?
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 03-25-2002 02:21:40 PM
LOL.. RoK was the biggest whine fest ever. They completely screwed up the game by adding levels 50-60 and everyone said as much.

(They've since balanced the levels, of course.)

And Velious wasn't much different. The factions were all supposed to be balanced. They of course weren't, and the high level players loudly said as much.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 03-25-2002 02:22:10 PM
Wow. They're raising the cost.. Could it be that for EACH server, they need over 100 machines? Yes, thats right, all those wires, office space, and whanot costs cash.

If you dont like it, you dont HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. What a bright Idea, eh? Dont like it? Dont pay for it. Wow. That was so difficult to figure out.

Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 03-25-2002 02:23:10 PM
SHUT UP DELPHI U PLAY ON $TORMHAMMER SO SOMEHOW THIS IS ALL UR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 03-25-2002 02:24:52 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about Pirotess:
RoK. To an extent SoV (most of the bitching was about bugged spawns and the stupid keys for ports, WHICH VI LATER REMOVED).

Think before you post, k thx.
"Stupid keys" for ports was so that, GASP, people actually explored Velious, instead of porting deep inside and finding themselves face to face with ubermob00, ready to kill it. With the number of higher end people who have been there, done that, it was somewhat pointless to keep this part in, wasnt it? Believe it or not, Verant makes decisions based on the well being of the game, not the loud whinings of a few idiots.

Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 03-25-2002 02:25:42 PM
quote:
Comrade_Snoota had this to say about the Spice Girls:
SHUT UP DELPHI U PLAY ON $TORMHAMMER SO SOMEHOW THIS IS ALL UR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I get to play runtball while you get 3 hour petition times. Mua hahaha!

Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 03-25-2002 02:28:33 PM
And you get random GMs handing you Vulak lewtz for your twinks in Befallen!

This was not a not-so-stealthy sig test.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-25-2002 02:29:27 PM
quote:
Comrade_Snoota had this to say about Knight Rider:
LOL.. RoK was the biggest whine fest ever. They completely screwed up the game by adding levels 50-60 and everyone said as much.

(They've since balanced the levels, of course.)

And Velious wasn't much different. The factions were all supposed to be balanced. They of course weren't, and the high level players loudly said as much.

Actually RoK introduced the "high level game". Before that there was Vox and Naggy. That was it. Balance issues asside (there will always be initial balancing issues) there wasn't a whole lot of bitching because there wasn't that much fucked up once the major balance issues were resolved (Paladins being able to Helm CH better than a Cleric casting a real CH? common...)

The Velious faction hits being screwed up was stupidity on VI's part. The way they balanced that out in the end was a good call though as it did eliminate some of the faction reversals that people were doing just to get different gear...

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 03-25-2002 02:32:57 PM
quote:
So quoth Random Insanity Generator:
Actually RoK introduced the "high level game". Before that there was Vox and Naggy. That was it. Balance issues asside (there will always be initial balancing issues) there wasn't a whole lot of bitching because there wasn't that much fucked up once the major balance issues were resolved (Paladins being able to Helm CH better than a Cleric casting a real CH? common...)

Actually, DW helm was double the cast time of its spell, as is every other kunark armor (that wasnt changed because it needed to be. *coughCHbpcough*). In this case, 5 seconds. 120 hp, every 5 seconds was unbalancing, but its hard to see that kind of stuff when you have two to five people working on hundreds of items. Chances are they dont play the class that they're making the item for, they just make it. /shrug

Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 03-25-2002 02:33:13 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about dark elf butts:

The Velious faction hits being screwed up was stupidity on VI's part. The way they balanced that out in the end was a good call though as it did eliminate some of the faction reversals that people were doing just to get different gear...

Uhh.. there very much WAS a 'high end game' before Kunark. Nagafen. Vox. Innoruuk. Cazic. Fire Giants. These were the 'high end game'. It just seems silly to call it that now. And there was a lot of whining, because levels 50-60 were completely fucked up when they were put in.

And Verant never bothered fixing Velious factions. They finally changed their tune to say the factions should be done in an order and they would try to do Luclin factions better.

Dwarf ---> Dragon ---> Giant was the 'official' ranking.

Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-25-2002 02:34:27 PM
Skuttle butt in the Paranoia department is that this charge is to make up the difference from the failed (financially) legends server. No supporting facts as of yet.

My money is on simply that the competition is charging that and they know they can get it. Nothing more. You'll get nothing out of it, but thats what you'd have to pay to play elsewhere.

Ferrel!
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 03-25-2002 02:35:54 PM
Here is the deal...

Ok.. 3 bucks... may not sound like alot to you BUT.... here is what I see.

3 bucks on the base subscription is now a global 30% increase in profit. Let me say this again....

30%

That is ALOT of money folks. Is VI trying to tell us that they have been losing money on EQ? Because that is what this signifies to a point. Or are they just trying to roll in it some more because of the fact that they can.

Concerning SoL / PoP

ok... SoL isnt finished. And it wont be for awhile, this has happened with all the expansions to this point, Velious being the smoothest of the 3 IMO. Kunark wasnt finished til some where mid-Velious. Still isnt really, if you think about it. MOST of the balance issues that are ingame now excluding AAXP, came from Kunark.

SoL was about the most unfinished of the 3 expansions though on release. They dropped the ball big time with tons of unreleased functionality. And now... The fixes for SoL look even dimmer.

Verant IS sharing resources whether they want to admit it or not. It is very visable.

I suspect the New UI will most likely come with or close to the release of PoP... same with the Bazaar code.

Their resources are now spread too thin. They need to stop and reorganize or PoP is going to be worse then SoL.

Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-25-2002 02:41:55 PM
BTW, legally, dont you have to have your financial statements published?

Where would I get those for SOE?

Ferrel!
Ryuujin
posted 03-25-2002 02:42:08 PM
Ok, flames and whines aside, this is really going to dig into my pocket, a person who can barely afford to pay the 10 dollars a month as it is, but I'll try and find someway to make it, because I have a lot of friends on EQ I'm close to and I ENJOY the game for its personality.

HOWEVER, I do agree on some of the details of the aforementioned posts. Such as RoK. I think they should still be working on fixing a lot of bugs with this, and I'm STILL waiting on Veksar. IMHO, Verant is going a little fast and ignoring its wake.

Just my two cents, I got about 3 months though, from this gamecard I bought.

Pesco
posted 03-25-2002 02:50:13 PM
quote:
Ferrel wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
BTW, legally, dont you have to have your financial statements published?

Where would I get those for SOE?

Only to share holders or people thinking about becoming a share holder.

Otherwise you dont have to, I dont think.

Radience
Pancake
posted 03-25-2002 02:52:48 PM
quote:
Pesco stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Here is the deal...

Ok.. 3 bucks... may not sound like alot to you BUT.... here is what I see.

3 bucks on the base subscription is now a global 30% increase in profit. Let me say this again....

30%

Yah that's what I saw too. That is a *very* big increase.

Also, most folks are interpolating from the gamespy interview that they'll be raising the level cap *AGAIN*. It's RoK all over again.. how many do you think it'll take to do a Veeshan's Peak mob at level 70? I recall hearing of a group of 6 level 60s that did Naggy before they gave him the port ability.

They'll never learn.. no reason to, since sales always go up.

Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-25-2002 03:00:34 PM
quote:
This one time, at Pesco camp:
People thinking about becoming a share holder.

OKay... I've got 2,000 to invest and I think they're a good bet. Sooo how do I get it? :P

Ferrel!
Pesco
posted 03-25-2002 03:03:01 PM
quote:
Ferrel had this to say about pies:
OKay... I've got 2,000 to invest and I think they're a good bet. Sooo how do I get it? :P

Dont know, I've never invested

Gydyon could probably help you though I bet. Seeing as he is a lawyer and all and would know legal stuff like that.

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 03-25-2002 03:03:41 PM
I'd better see some good stuff coming out of this hike, otherwise it's DAoC for me. I don't play EQ that much as it is, now I'm getting even less bang for my buck.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 03-25-2002 03:29:19 PM
quote:
How.... Pesco.... uughhhhhh:
Dont know, I've never invested

Gydyon could probably help you though I bet. Seeing as he is a lawyer and all and would know legal stuff like that.

Publicly traded companies must publish their financials.

Check for SOE on www.freeedgar.com

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-25-2002 03:39:54 PM
Thank you!!
Ferrel!
Olethros et Teleute
Everyone's favorite seven foot tall, orc-hating, bad-ass barbarian babe!
posted 03-25-2002 03:42:19 PM
Cripes, this is ridiculous : so you pay three bucks more per month for a game that you can practically play for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Big deal. Instead of a couple of double quarter pounders for lunch you'll just have to get the regular quarter pounder, or not get that six-pack of Dr.Pepper you've been saving up for all month.
When I was a GM, I got complaints about this all the time, that they had to pay $10 a month, but on the same token I would always be told how I should bend over and take crude comments about my sister because they're shelling out so much cash. You'll find I have no sympathy for the folks who feel they're giving up their left arm to play this game that, if they REALLY HAVE SUCH A PROPLEM WITH, THEY SHOULD JUST QUIT. So you whiners that are freaking out about this and once-again joining the "I hate Verant" bandwagon, you can go cram it up your ass till you feel it scraping on the back of your teeth. You don't like it, quit the game and then shut the hell up. You have multiple accounts and feel you're being hamstringed, delete an account to make it up or save some extra cash from your allowance, or just delete all your accounts so you can use the money for something else like a car or a home-loan or something, and once again be quiet. You folks know you would blow the money on something else if you weren't playing EQ, anyway...
Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 03-25-2002 03:44:17 PM
quote:
Olethros et Teleute thought about the meaning of life:
Cripes, this is ridiculous : so you pay three bucks more per month for a game that you can practically play for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Big deal. Instead of a couple of double quarter pounders for lunch you'll just have to get the regular quarter pounder, or not get that six-pack of Dr.Pepper you've been saving up for all month.
When I was a GM, I got complaints about this all the time, that they had to pay $10 a month, but on the same token I would always be told how I should bend over and take crude comments about my sister because they're shelling out so much cash. You'll find I have no sympathy for the folks who feel they're giving up their left arm to play this game that, if they REALLY HAVE SUCH A PROPLEM WITH, THEY SHOULD JUST QUIT. So you whiners that are freaking out about this and once-again joining the "I hate Verant" bandwagon, you can go cram it up your ass till you feel it scraping on the back of your teeth. You don't like it, quit the game and then shut the hell up. You have multiple accounts and feel you're being hamstringed, delete an account to make it up or save some extra cash from your allowance, or just delete all your accounts so you can use the money for something else like a car or a home-loan or something, and once again be quiet. You folks know you would blow the money on something else if you weren't playing EQ, anyway...

Marry me?

Delphi
I walk in the Light
I fear no Evil
Pesco
posted 03-25-2002 03:51:10 PM
Um.. yea... Olethros...

You didnt read my point did you?

SOE can raise the costs if they have to, that is fine... But if they dont, and are just doing it to be greedy, then this is a bunch of shit.

And also... was a 30% increase necesary? Once again.. that is ALOT of money.

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: Pesco ]

Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-25-2002 04:06:29 PM
I dont mind paying more.

I just think its unnecessary as they make it out to be.

If they said straight up. WE WANT MORE MONEY. Im down with that.

Dont lie to me.

Ferrel!
Olethros et Teleute
posted 03-25-2002 04:09:16 PM
quote:
Pesco had this to say about Duck Tales:
Um.. yea... Olethros...

You didnt read my point did you?

SOE can raise the costs if they have to, that is fine... But if they dont, and are just doing it to be greedy, then this is a bunch of shit.

And also... was a 30% increase necesary? Once again.. that is ALOT of money.

Glad to see you are on the Sony board of directors. Please, would you send us the official transcript where they say "We don't need to charge more, let's just keep the money for ourselves. Muahahahah!"?
There are dozens and dozens of GMs. Players complain all the time that there aren't enough or they aren't doing enough, so Sony keeps hiring GMs. This costs Sony money. Also, Sony has OTHER projects besides just EQ. They are working on a number of things, and these expansions and other games take money. Also, there are most-likely a number of other things that Sony took into account, perhaps building renovations, perhaps salary increases for those who have been working on EQ for three years, perhaps any number of things that I can only guess at. In any event, this is a company and they don't just make an increase because they feel like it, they do so after much deliberation and consideration, as they know an increase in charges is a big kick in the pants P.R.-wise.

And by the way... 30%. Using a big percentage like this is amusing, at it can mean anything. For instance : 30% of $6 trillion. That's a lot of money. 30% of 6 cents. This is NOT a lot of money. In our case, it means we shell out THREE DOLLARS more per month. This is the equivalent of a soft drink at a movie theatre, a double-quarter-pounder with cheese, a comic book, or a rental from Blockbuster. You're a big boy, you get to choose how you use your money. If you don't like the increase, then quit EQ. In the case of Sony, if they need an increase in 30% of revenue from EQ account subscriptions, then they need it. I like the game and the price increase isn't that relevant to my monthly budget, so I could care less and I'll keep my account. If you have such a problem with it, log in the account menu and Cancel Account.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 03-25-2002 04:11:46 PM
Last I heard, Verant was boasting 400,000 accounts. That's $4,000,000 per month that they rake in. This 30% increase will net them an ADDITIONAL $1.2 million PER MONTH.

quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Knight Rider:
Think before you post, k thx.
"Stupid keys" for ports was so that, GASP, people actually explored Velious, instead of porting deep inside and finding themselves face to face with ubermob00, ready to kill it. With the number of higher end people who have been there, done that, it was somewhat pointless to keep this part in, wasnt it? Believe it or not, Verant makes decisions based on the well being of the game, not the loud whinings of a few idiots.

You are completely clueless. You can't, even NOW, "port deep inside velious." 'Deep' would be Western Wastes and deeper. Have you ever BEEN past Cobalt Scar, Delphi? Have you even been TO Cobalt Scar? Right.

Stop talking.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 03-25-2002 04:15:57 PM
Well, who accually won't pay the extra cash, hm?
Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-25-2002 04:30:08 PM
GMs make 10$ an hour in San Diego.

I wouldnt say that is actually "paying" GMs

^_^

Ferrel!
Ruvie's Alt
posted 03-25-2002 04:35:43 PM
quote:
Nwist thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Well, who accually won't pay the extra cash, hm?

I won't.

I just cancelled. I've spent over $160CDN on the software alone, just like my bro. Original, Kunark, Velious, Luclin. We've both spent thousands of dollars, and here I'm talking U.S. dollars, not Canadian, on the subscription fees. And now... Now they want more?

In the debate about Stormhammer, Bloodsage was right. "Want more, pay more." This can apply to anything. Here, I'd have to pay more, but I wouldn't be getting more. Gee, what's that sound like? Hmm... Let me think... Oh, yeah. Now I know what it is! It's screwing people over!

End rant.

Peter
Pancake
posted 03-25-2002 04:37:08 PM
Most of the arcticles/interveiws with Verent and it's staff have all said they wished they charged more, they orginally made it 10 buck a mounth becuse they were worried no one woulds suscribe if it was higher. It does cost Verent alot of money to run the game, but also rember they are owned by a Gigantic corpartion that demads they make so much profit and they take so much of it for themselves. Even if Verent didn't want/need to raise it, Sony might say otherwise.

and

quote:
Maradön? had this to say about the Spice Girls:
DAoC is still 10.95 a month, btw.

Hmm maybe you should liek read the orginal post again and then check the billing rates for DAoC, then maybe you would notice they are the same prices. And Alot of us don't buy game time in 6 mounth chunks.
Olethros et Teleute
posted 03-25-2002 04:38:14 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade painfully thought these words up:
I won't.

I just cancelled. I've spent over $160CDN on the software alone, just like my bro. Original, Kunark, Velious, Luclin. We've both spent thousands of dollars, and here I'm talking U.S. dollars, not Canadian, on the subscription fees. And now... Now they want more?

In the debate about Stormhammer, Bloodsage was right. "Want more, pay more." This can apply to anything. Here, I'd have to pay more, but I wouldn't be getting more. Gee, what's that sound like? Hmm... Let me think... Oh, yeah. Now I know what it is! It's screwing people over!

End rant.

Well, at least you're the first person here to have the guts to put your money where your mouth is, so I salute you. Anyone else out there who complains have the balls to do what Ruvyen did?

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-25-2002 04:42:04 PM
quote:
Olethros et Teleute had this to say about Captain Planet:
Well, at least you're the first person here to have the guts to put your money where your mouth is, so I salute you. Anyone else out there who complains have the balls to do what Ruvyen did?

Only reason I won't is because I can't stand to disappoint my best friend. It hurts me to see him in the slightest way disappointed, even moreso than it should... So no, I probably won't cancel simply because of him.

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 03-25-2002 04:43:49 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade's fortune cookie read:
And now... Now they want more?

Yeah... Software income doesn't last forever, you know. It generates a hunk of change, but after that's gone from paying developers and server costs, it boils down to a very minimum amount of money.

And I'm pretty sure they've got some reason to raise the subscription costs. Verant isn't a company that raises their costs just so we can all moan and groan and they can get tons more cash. I'm willing to say that perhaps the price increase is to pool more money for a release of something like Star Wars Galaxies. (Paying for the intial server costs, boxing, salary, etc.)

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Ruvie's Alt
posted 03-25-2002 04:48:11 PM
Ah, wait, I forgot a little something in my rant.

EQ has a lot of addicts. People who have been there since the release, some even since beta, and won't give up on it until the bitter end, no matter how bad it gets.

That's probably just what they're counting on.

Now, I'm not going to claim that what I say is 100% true. Who knows, Verant may actually use the money they're paid to actually, oh my god, fix their game! However, the fact that a ton of people are addicted to EQ, and the fact that they're raising the subscription fee... Seems a lot like screwing people over to me.

There. Now, I'm finally finished, and I can truthfully say, "End rant".

Tier the Genius™
Dark Elf Pimp
posted 03-25-2002 05:14:13 PM
Thousands, Ruvyen? Just how many accounts do you have? Last I checked, 3 times 12 months times $10.95 doesn't make one grand.

And Pesco, it's not nearly 30%, as probably around half of EQ's income comes from the box sales. And even that way, maybe it actually costs something extra to fix SoL and all those recent cool patches? Maybe that cost will be in cancelled accounts, or just new developers and GMs.

Either way, we have no idea. I don't think anyone here, as Olethros said, was present at the meeting to see them "rolling in their sacks of money".

As multiple people said, if you can already spend 10 bucks on EQ, but are too financially tight to give an extra 3 bucks, you shouldn't be paying for EQ.

Either way, I don't care. The more power to the big V.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 03-25-2002 05:22:09 PM
quote:
Olethros et Teleute stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

Well I'm caught. Spend the extra three dollars amonth to keep playing... or save for a new system so I can accually play properly, along with being able to accually USE SoL zones...

I don't want to quit over this. But.. I don't want to keep logging out of the game and rebooting my computer everytime I switch charicters.. *sighs*

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 03-25-2002 05:27:28 PM
quote:
Ruvyen Warblade had this to say about Punky Brewster:
I won't.

End rant.

Too bad your holy crusade to put you on a pedistal for "having the balls to put your money where your mouth is" is a load of bullshit.

EQ costs less than you pay for lunch money at school. And, HONESTLY, Ruvyen, I've NEVER heard about you having a job of any sort, so who REALLY pays for your EQ subscription? I'm going to say your PARENTS, not you.

Ruvyen leeches off his brother anyway, has never gotten a character past 20, hell, he never even PLAYS! He plays on MY server and I have only seen him ONCE.

Chances are, his BROTHER decided not to play EQ anymore. I wouldn't place Ruvyen as your hero just yet.

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: Densetsu ]

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 03-25-2002 05:52:34 PM
quote:
Aanile impressed everyone with:
bleff... extra two bucks.. *sighs*

Considering Canadians already pay $15 a month...that's like $20 now

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 03-25-2002 06:01:06 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Red Mage wrote:
Considering Canadians already pay $15 a month...that's like $20 now

18, I think. And that still isn't too much.

But I wish our economy would pick up, yeah.

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Pesco
posted 03-25-2002 06:08:26 PM
Yea... you people dont fucking listen. So why I speak I dont know. But here it goes.

Ok, LISTEN UP, did I say I was quiting?

NO!

Do I think this -might- be some sort of move by Sony to make more $$$ for themselves.

Yes

Are we funding the creation of new game?

Most likely

Do I want to fund a game I probably wont play?

Not really

Oh yea... and I like to point this out....

quote:
How.... Densetsu.... uughhhhhh:
Last I heard, Verant was boasting 400,000 accounts. That's $4,000,000 per month that they rake in. This 30% increase will net them an ADDITIONAL $1.2 million PER MONTH.

The $1.2 Million is the number I see.... NOT the $3 extra.

The question still remains... what is their overall profit margin from the 30% increase? Is that much justified? I havent yet said it was or it wasnt. I said IF it wasnt, then this is bullshit.

Edit:

As a matter of fact... I hinted that it was needed.

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: Pesco ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: