EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This.is.an.outrage!
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 10-02-2005 11:53:40 PM
I don't know which is worse: requiring students to take a test to graduate from high school (because, I assume, we can't hold the teacher's responsible for teaching to the graduation requirements) -OR- the fact that 1/5 of the high school graduating class can't function at the 8th grade level in math or the 9th-10th grade level in basic english (that's only slightly higher than the reading level required for USA Today).

It's embarrassing to visit foreign countries knowing that in Europe, when you go to a restaurant, the server is more likely to tally your bill in his/her head while at your table than use a calculator or computer. And most people know at least two languages no matter what profession they're in. Not to mention how many people get screwed by their credit card/cellular/utility companies because they don't have basic math skills to judge when they are being taking advantage of.

And what unnerves me in this article is the girl who said "she freezes up on the math portion of the test because "math has never been my strong suit,"" and
followed up by saying "No matter what happens, I'm going to college because I need college to further my education," she said. Someone needs to teach her test-taking skills if she has any hope of getting through college!

K-12 education is supposed to prepare us to function in today's world. I'm afraid for our future if this trend of babying high school graduates continues.

/rant off

The link

quote:
20% of Seniors Flunk High School Graduation Exam
Nearly 100,000 statewide are in jeopardy of not earning diplomas, a report says. They have until June to pass the two-part, two-day test.

By Duke Helfand, Times Staff Writer

Nearly 100,000 California 12th graders — or about 20% of this year's senior class — have failed the state's graduation exam, potentially jeopardizing their chances of earning diplomas, according to the most definitive report on the mandatory test, released Friday.

Students in the class of 2006, the first group to face the graduation requirement, must pass both the English and math sections of the test by June.

The exit exam — which has come under criticism by some educators, legislators and civil rights advocates — is geared to an eighth-grade level in math and to ninth- and 10th-grade levels in English.

But the report by the Virginia-based Human Resources Research Organization showed that tens of thousands of students, particularly those in special education and others who speak English as a second language, may fail the test by the end of their senior year despite remedial classes, after-school tutoring and other academic help.

Teachers, according to the report, said that many students arrive unprepared and unmotivated for their high school courses and that their grades often reflect poor attendance and low parental involvement.

The group reviewed the test results as part of a report ordered by the Legislature when it instituted the exit exam several years ago.

Among its findings: 63% of African Americans and 68% of Latinos in the class of 2006 have passed both parts of the exam.

By comparison, 89% of Asians and 90% of whites have passed. The report recommended that the state keep the exam but consider several alternatives for students who can't pass.

"Clearly, we need to have some options for these students," said Lauress L. Wise, the firm's president, in a telephone interview with reporters.

The state, for example, could allow seniors to submit portfolios of work that demonstrate mastery of English and math, the report's authors suggested.

The report also proposed that schools allow students to spend an extra year in high school or earn diplomas by completing special summer school programs in lieu of the exam.

Additionally, the state could establish alternate diplomas or graduation certificates for students who pass part of the exit exam, the group said.

But California's superintendent of public instruction, Jack O'Connell, said he opposes any change that would diminish the worth of a high school diploma.

"It's important to keep one core principle front and center: awarding a student a diploma without the skills and knowledge to back it up does the student a disservice," said O'Connell, who added that his staff would study the options outlined in the report.

The exit exam was originally slated for students in the class of 2004. But disappointing passing rates prompted state education officials to push the requirement back two years. The state also shortened the test from three days to two.

Students get several opportunities to pass the exam in high school, and they have to correctly answer only a little more than half of the questions to succeed.

Even so, the exam has come under legal attack by disability rights advocates who fear the effect on special education students; just 35% of such students have passed both parts of the exam so far.

A bill recently approved by the Legislature, which sought to settle a special education lawsuit, would delay the requirement for another two years for many students with disabilities. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has not indicated his position on the measure.

Special education advocates and others who oppose the mandatory graduation requirement called Friday's report a sobering wake-up call.

Opponents of the exam said that it penalizes minority students and those in low-income communities whose overcrowded schools often lack experienced teachers and other necessary resources.

"It's unfair to give this test because of the unequal school system we have," said Edgar Sanchez, who teaches U.S. history at Washington Preparatory High School in South Los Angeles. "Every day I see students go through conditions of overcrowding. Sometimes students don't have a desk to sit at."

Los Angeles High School senior D'Janay O'Neal had another complaint. She said she freezes up on the math portion of the test because "math has never been my strong suit."

D'Janay, 17, said she passed the English section on the first try but has failed the math part three times. She is taking an extra remedial math class this semester to help her pass the test, in addition to her Algebra II class and two Advanced Placement courses. She said she has a 2.0 grade point average.

"I am totally freaking out that I may not graduate," said D'Janay, who attended a rally against the exit exam this week in a park next to her high school.

"No matter what happens, I'm going to college because I need college to further my education," she said.

The high school protesters — carrying banners that read "Educate Don't Terminate" and "Don't Judge Students By One Test" — denounced the exam as discriminatory.

They called for Schwarzenegger to sign another bill that would allow schools districts the freedom to evaluate students through alternative assessments such as portfolios of work. The Legislature recently approved the bill, which is sitting on the governor's desk. Schwarzenegger has not taken a position on the bill, a spokeswoman said.

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 10-02-2005 11:58:34 PM
They've been doing this in Texas for years. TAAS (and now TAKS) is required to graduate.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-03-2005 12:01:08 AM
Hey, not every job requires a college degree.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-03-2005 12:02:08 AM
quote:
The report recommended that the state keep the exam but consider several alternatives for students who can't pass.

"Clearly, we need to have some options for these students," said Lauress L. Wise, the firm's president, in a telephone interview with reporters.

The state, for example, could allow seniors to submit portfolios of work that demonstrate mastery of English and math, the report's authors suggested.

I have an option for those who can't pass a standardized test aimed 4 grades below them: failure and humiliation.

The only thing I'll give them is that it's stupid to administer such a test to special ed folks. It's also sort of silly to give them a high school diploma if they can't hack the standard test, so I guess it evens out.

Pressure is good; either learn to deal with it, or resign yourself to a life of digging ditches and cleaning bathrooms.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-03-2005 12:06:24 AM
quote:
Bloodsage Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Pressure is good; either learn to deal with it, or resign yourself to a life of digging ditches and cleaning bathrooms.

While there's always going to be pressure involved when work is required, a timed test isn't exactly the best indicator of progress.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-03-2005 12:10:46 AM
quote:
Verily, the chocolate bunny rabits doth run and play while Snugglits gently hums:
While there's always going to be pressure involved when work is required, a timed test isn't exactly the best indicator of progress.

So? I have zero sympathy for anyone who freaks out at the thought of being timed or graded. I also have a hearty for morons who say, "I'm really smart, but I just can't test."

I'll reiterate: not being able to pass a standardized test aimed 4 grades below oneself is definitely indicative of not being up to standards. Such folks do not deserve diplomas.

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:12:41 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Punky Brewster:
So? I have zero sympathy for anyone who freaks out at the thought of being timed or graded. I also have a hearty for morons who say, "I'm really smart, but I just can't test."

I suppose "test anxiety" is completely made up then.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-03-2005 12:13:47 AM
quote:
Bloodsage stopped beating up furries long enough to write:

I'll reiterate: not being able to pass a standardized test aimed 4 grades below oneself is definitely indicative of not being up to standards. Such folks do not deserve diplomas.

The 'sage in undebatably correct in this. If a senior in high school can't pass a test geared for junior high school level stuff, there's a pretty serious problem. Frankly, I don't see the point in bothering with such a test, it doesn't offer any real challenge or any real incentive for a student to give a damn. Who the fuck cares about a test 4 levels below them? Most can pass it without thinking and the rest...well they're likely not worth the air they're breathing.

Kuroi Madoushi fucked around with this message on 10-03-2005 at 12:14 AM.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 10-03-2005 12:13:59 AM
I sorta agree with Sage. The one thing that really pisses me off about these tests is that after they get implemented, schools tend to teach to the test and not to learn. I hate this.
Suddar
posted 10-03-2005 12:16:13 AM
quote:
But the report by the Virginia-based Human Resources Research Organization showed that tens of thousands of students, particularly those in special education and others who speak English as a second language, may fail the test by the end of their senior year despite remedial classes, after-school tutoring and other academic help.

insert quote zoom here

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:17:38 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi had this to say about Knight Rider:
The 'sage in undebatably correct in this. If a senior in high school can't pass a test geared for junior high school level stuff, there's a pretty serious problem. Frankly, I don't see the point in bothering with such a test, it doesn't offer any real challenge or any real incentive for a student to give a damn. Who the fuck cares about a test 4 levels below them? Most can pass it without thinking and the rest...well they're likely not worth the air they're breathing.

Fuck yeah man, let's fucking kill everybody who doesn't meet this standard, I'm sure they don't fill job positions anyway. Fucking dumbasses!

Kuroi, you big bad internet toughguy, I love you so much.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 10-03-2005 12:21:22 AM
Even the most boneheaded people from my school managed to make something of themselves. None are going to university, obviously, but there's tradesmen, there's factory workers, and there's even a stablehand. They only managed that through hard work, despite being dealt a shitty hand.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-03-2005 12:22:34 AM
quote:
Snugglits had this to say about Tron:
Fuck yeah man, let's fucking kill everybody who doesn't meet this standard, I'm sure they don't fill job positions anyway. Fucking dumbasses!

So it's too much to expect someone who has had FOUR additional years to learn the material to know it well enough to pass a test? Are you completely ignoring the fact that that implies that they're four motherfucking years behind in the curriculum, meaning that they'll likely be a drain on society even if they do manage to pass the test?

Yeah, I have no sympathy for a dumbfuck that can't handle a test on material he should have been able to pass years before. I personally think it rather appalling that such a low bar has been set.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-03-2005 12:27:07 AM
quote:
Quoth Snugglits:

Nobody said to kill them, dipshit. It's quite a stretch to say they deserve diplomas, however, simply by dint of having a pulse. Either meet standards or fail; it's not rocket science.

I'll even say that test anxiety is real--just as real as any other baseless fear that, when someone allows it to control them, can affect their behavior. That still doesn't mean they deserve a diploma. "I'm really quite good and smart, but just can't function under pressure," is exactly the same as saying, "I refuse to live up to my potential, and am unreliable in important situations; please consign me to busy work."

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 10-03-2005 12:27:14 AM
Then again, when a full fifth don't actually learn at all, the school system fails right along with those students.
Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:27:40 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi's fortune cookie read:
So it's too much to expect someone who has had FOUR additional years to learn the material to know it well enough to pass a test? Are you completely ignoring the fact that that implies that they're four motherfucking years behind in the curriculum, meaning that they'll likely be a drain on society even if they do manage to pass the test?

Yeah, I have no sympathy for a dumbfuck that can't handle a test on material he should have been able to pass years before. I personally think it rather appalling that such a low bar has been set.

This post proves that you know nothing about people. To suggest what you have is so ridiculous it's not funny.

Are these people pretty dumb? Well obviously. But they're cleaning shit up off the floors, they're stocking warehouses, some are probably even working McJobs. They're anything but a drain on society. And being stupid doesn't make them "not worthy of the air they breathe" whatever the fuck that means. If anything, this has proven that you're the idiot.

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:29:41 AM
quote:
Bloodsage said this about your mom:
Nobody said to kill them, dipshit. It's quite a stretch to say they deserve diplomas, however, simply by dint of having a pulse. Either meet standards or fail; it's not rocket science.

I'll even say that test anxiety is real--just as real as any other baseless fear that, when someone allows it to control them, can affect their behavior. That still doesn't mean they deserve a diploma. "I'm really quite good and smart, but just can't function under pressure," is exactly the same as saying, "I refuse to live up to my potential, and am unreliable in important situations; please consign me to busy work."

That isn't what I said, and I wasn't quoting you for that part. My point is that while they're stupid, and they should be working minimum wage jobs, probably, that doesn't make them "worthless" or a "drain". They don't deserve the same pay as anyone else, but Kuroi's trying to suggest something else.

Also,

quote:
well they're likely not worth the air they're breathing

what do you draw from that?

Snugglits fucked around with this message on 10-03-2005 at 12:30 AM.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 10-03-2005 12:36:11 AM
quote:
Verily, Snugglits doth proclaim:

Right, because every single student that fails these tests did so because of "test anxiety" and not other factors like apathy and disregard for their own education.

If one can't overcome something as simple as a standardized high school test, what possible hope can they have for passing college?

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-03-2005 12:36:56 AM
quote:
Snugglits spewed forth this undeniable truth:

That they're worthless? That they contribute nothing. I live in an filled with that sort of people and lived with that sort. There are only so many menial jobs available and there are far more people than there are jobs. This means that those witless, lazy fools are now living off the I and every other responsible working adult pays the government. Certainly those who do not make the effort to improve themselves are not worth the air they breathe, but that doesn't suggest anything beyond the stated lack of value to society.

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:37:10 AM
quote:
Sakkra wrote this then went back to looking for porn:
Right, because every single student that fails these tests did so because of "test anxiety" and not other factors like apathy and disregard for their own education.

If one can't overcome something as simple as a standardized high school test, what possible hope can they have for passing college?

Notice selective quoting. I'm debating out-of-context.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-03-2005 12:43:17 AM
quote:
Quoth Snugglits:

The point remains, however, that people who fail a test aimed four grades below them--regardless whether they are stupid, special ed, EASL, or "anxious"--don't deserve a diploma.

I won't characterize them as in need of weeding out, but I certainly won't advocate giving them diplomas.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 10-03-2005 12:45:14 AM
A teacher one explained things to my class this way. I think it's relevant in this discussion, but I'll let you guys consider that.

quote:
From the time you enter school, what you are doing is becoming prepared for your lives ahead of you. Teaching is part of it, but even moreso is the experience it gives you. In many cases, LEARNING isn't going to be nearly as vital as simply completing what is assigned to you. There's many courses people can take where they may learn next to nothing, yet if they do and hand in their assignments, they get a good grade. Why is this, do you think?

Because School is the first job you ever get in your lives. Grades are the first currency you earn, and the amount of currency you earn now CAN and WILL determine the amount of currency you earn in your futures.

If you can't handle a timed test on a subject that's been drilled into your head for the past six months, then how can you handle an extremely restrictive deadline your future boss may give you? If you're unable to complete the homework we assign you, how can you expect to be prepared to complete projects assigned to you by your future employers? Many people may not enter the kinds of jobs that require work outside of the office/store, but then many people will. School is preparation for the world ahead of you, no matter what that world will be like for you.

I changed it a bit because it's been like 8 years since it was said to me and I can't remember it verbatim, but the overall point stuck with me the whole time, and is the same.

The test/deadline comment especially kinda rings true for me. I've always been very good with testing, and I've never missed a deadline at any of my jobs (Haven't had a whole lot to miss, since I haven't really had out-of-the-office work until my latest job, but there have been a few...)

Khyron fucked around with this message on 10-03-2005 at 12:47 AM.

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:45:29 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
The point remains, however, that people who fail a test aimed four grades below them--regardless whether they are stupid, special ed, EASL, or "anxious"--don't deserve a diploma.

I won't characterize them as in need of weeding out, but I certainly won't advocate giving them diplomas.

Hey guess what read my post QED!

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-03-2005 12:48:55 AM
quote:
Verily, the chocolate bunny rabits doth run and play while Snugglits gently hums:

You mean like this one?

quote:

Or this one?

Both of which quoted me, and seem to offer arguments in favor of allowing folks who tube the final test some sort of out. I stand by what I said: regardless of the reason one fails the final test, one doesn't deserve a diploma until and unless one passes it.

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:49:21 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi had this to say about Tron:
That they're worthless? That they contribute nothing. I live in an filled with that sort of people and lived with that sort. There are only so many menial jobs available and there are far more people than there are jobs. This means that those witless, lazy fools are now living off the I and every other responsible working adult pays the government. Certainly those who do not make the effort to improve themselves are not worth the air they breathe, but that doesn't suggest anything beyond the stated lack of value to society.

ahahahahahaahahahaha

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:50:59 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Bloodsage said this:
Or this one?

Both of which quoted me, and seem to offer arguments in favor of allowing folks who tube the final test some sort of out. I stand by what I said: regardless of the reason one fails the final test, one doesn't deserve a diploma until and unless one passes it.

Yeah, I'm agreeing with you. They don't deserve diplomas!

My two points were that 1) Test anxiety does exist, so that's not the best argument to make against the article and 2) these people don't necessarily deserve to die.

There is such a thing as "I agree with your main point but not how you arrived at it."

Snugglits fucked around with this message on 10-03-2005 at 12:52 AM.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-03-2005 12:53:39 AM
quote:
Yeah, I'm agreeing with you. They don't deserve diplomas!

My two points were that 1) Test anxiety does exist, so that's not the best argument to make against the article and 2) these people don't necessarily deserve to die.

So what if test anxiety exists? That's a flaw within the person testing, and not the test or the system of testing. Call it being selectively retarded, if you want, it doesn't change the fact that anyone who can't function at a basic level in the face of minor stress doesn't deserve a diploma.

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:54:51 AM
quote:
Bloodsage impressed everyone with:
So what if test anxiety exists? That's a flaw within the person testing, and not the test or the system of testing. Call it being selectively retarded, if you want, it doesn't change the fact that anyone who can't function at a basic level in the face of minor stress doesn't deserve a diploma.

Holy Jesus, you are either incapable of reading or you're intentionally pretending I've said things that I haven't just to drag this on.

Snugglits fucked around with this message on 10-03-2005 at 12:55 AM.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-03-2005 12:57:23 AM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Snugglits absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
Holy Jesus, you are either incapable of reading or you're intentionally pretending I've said things that I haven't just to drag this on.

Either that, or you're just an idiot. Why the fuck to you keep harping on test anxiety as being real as if it's some sort of acceptable excuse? Jeebus.

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 12:59:47 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Bloodsage!
Either that, or you're just an idiot. Why the fuck to you keep harping on test anxiety as being real as if it's some sort of acceptable excuse? Jeebus.

Yeah, you're right, the ends always justify the means! Who cares how you arrive at a decision as long as it's right.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 10-03-2005 01:00:23 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi thought about the meaning of life:

I find irony in the sheer number of completely missing words in a rant about stupid people.

Aside from that, I pretty much agree with what Bloodsage has said. They certainly shouldn't be beheaded due to failing a test, but they're not ready for a reality check yet if they can't pass that.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-03-2005 01:03:31 AM
quote:
Vallo had this to say about Cuba:
I find irony in the sheer number of completely missing words in a rant about stupid people.

Aside from that, I pretty much agree with what Bloodsage has said. They certainly shouldn't be beheaded due to failing a test, but they're not ready for a reality check yet if they can't pass that.

Frequently my mind gets well ahead of my hands when I'm typing a thought rapidly. Normally I'd take the time to edit the post but I don't have enough respect for this particular arguement to bother. I'm in full agreement with 'sage; I don't advocate killing someone for stupidity, I simply express the belief that such people are worthless. The excessively stupid will eliminate themselves and the others do the jobs I don't want to do, why would I want them dead?

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 01:06:08 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi painfully thought these words up:
Frequently my mind gets well ahead of my hands when I'm typing a thought rapidly. Normally I'd take the time to edit the post but I don't have enough respect for this particular arguement to bother.

Best excuse ever.

Suddar
posted 10-03-2005 01:10:43 AM
Also, I'd just like to say that not every state is as stupid as California
Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-03-2005 01:16:13 AM
quote:
Snugglits was naked while typing this:
Best excuse ever.

Frankly, your asinine arguements and assigning of worth in defense of people who ascribe little or no worth to themselves are not worthy of the effort to proofread. Actually, allow me simplify for your apparently limited mind: You are not worthy of the effort of proofreading for.

Kuroi Madoushi fucked around with this message on 10-03-2005 at 01:17 AM.

Snugglits
posted 10-03-2005 01:17:15 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi had this to say about Duck Tales:
Frankly, your asinine arguements and assigning of worth in defense of people who ascribe little or no worth to themselves are not worthy of the effort to proofread. Actually, allow me simplify for your apparently limited mind: You are not worthy of the effort of proofreading.

That's a great way to win arguments. I can't believe I never thought of it! All I have to do is tell the other guy I'm better than him.

oh wai

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 10-03-2005 01:17:34 AM
quote:
Suddar wrote this stupid crap:
Also, I'd just like to say that not every state is as stupid as California

Georgia has had several tests that are required for graduation for years.

The Gateway test, which is two essays. One on science, one on history/social studies. Both are also graded for linguistic skills.

The Georgia High School Gradtuation Test, which is one essay and a multiple choice test on each of math, science, englis, and history/social studies.

There's also an End of Course Test at the end of the year that takes the place of a final exam for the second semester. It's the same thing as a final, except covers both semesters instead of just the most recent one and if you fail it, regardless of your grade in the class, you fail the course.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-03-2005 01:19:19 AM
quote:
Snugglits spewed forth this undeniable truth:
That's a great way to win arguments. I can't believe I never thought of it! All I have to do is tell the other guy I'm better than him.

oh wai

BAHAHAHAHAHA! You lost the arguement before it ever started by thinking the way you do. I simply offer explanation for poor syntax.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 10-03-2005 01:21:11 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Kuroi Madoushi stammered:
Frankly, your asinine arguements and assigning of worth in defense of people who ascribe little or no worth to themselves are not worthy of the effort to proofread. Actually, allow me simplify for your apparently limited mind: You are not worthy of the effort of proofreading for.

You make my head hurt. As someone going to school to become an English teacher, I die a little inside when I read things like this. I'm pretty laid back in being a grammar whore, hell I make errors enough through lack of attention, but...

MorbId
Pancake
posted 10-03-2005 01:23:07 AM
quote:
Kuroi Madoushi had this to say about Optimus Prime:
BAHAHAHAHAHA! You lost the arguement before it ever started by thinking the way you do. I simply offer explanation for poor syntax.

You sound like a bad RPG villain.

MorbId fucked around with this message on 10-03-2005 at 01:23 AM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: