EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Spongebong Hemppants
Ryuujin
posted 03-01-2005 05:41:06 AM
These were apparently banned from VH1 because Nickolodeon's lawyers got pissed at the concept. Form your own opinion on whether it's funny or not.

3 Episodes

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 03-01-2005 05:51:48 AM
Weak
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-01-2005 06:09:39 AM
There's never been any funny pot movie or show besides Half-Baked and everyone else should stop trying.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 03-01-2005 10:15:34 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan thought about the meaning of life:
There's never been any funny pot movie or show besides Half-Baked and everyone else should stop trying.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 03-01-2005 10:30:22 AM
I dunno, I cracked up at Harold and Kumar.

Half-Baked was great, though.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 03-01-2005 10:32:14 AM
First one,

Why didn't they just smoke Hashbrick? he's made out of fucking hash!

Second one,

A bit better, I rather enjoyed it. My favorite thus far.

Third one,

"I don't have any sea mushrooms"
"What how can we go to a fish concert without sea mushrooms?"
"Everyone knows their music sucks if your sober"

hahaha, my most favorite out of the 3.

What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 10:36:27 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by New Age Bane:
First one,

Why didn't they just smoke Hashbrick? he's made out of fucking hash!

Second one,

A bit better, I rather enjoyed it. My favorite thus far.

Third one,

"I don't have any sea mushrooms"
"What how can we go to a fish concert without sea mushrooms?"
"Everyone knows their music sucks if your sober"

hahaha, my most favorite out of the 3.

3rd was the best.

I don't know if anyone knows this at the boards, but me and my friend josh were the reason Bane started smoking.

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 03-01-2005 10:38:38 AM
quote:
TheOriginalZane had this to say about Knight Rider:
3rd was the best.

I don't know if anyone knows this at the boards, but me and my friend josh were the reason Bane started smoking.

I miss josh in a non homosexual way.

New Age Bane fucked around with this message on 03-01-2005 at 10:39 AM.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 03-01-2005 10:54:52 AM
quote:
Waisz's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
I dunno, I cracked up at Harold and Kumar.

Half-Baked was great, though.

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-01-2005 11:36:44 AM
quote:
This is what TheOriginalZane is doing. This is what I want TheOriginalZane to do :

Congratulations on taking the cool Bane we all liked and turning him into the useless annoying piece of shit pothead he is today. Why you felt a need to admit to it like it's something worthy of pride is beyond me. I miss the Bane that was around before everything was pot this and pot that and "411 haha."

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-01-2005 11:40:46 AM
quote:
Mix Bajah with water, and you get:
Congratulations on taking the cool Bane we all liked and turning him into the useless annoying piece of shit pothead he is today. Why you felt a need to admit to it like it's something worthy of pride is beyond me. I miss the Bane that was around before everything was pot this and pot that and "411 haha."

420?

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 03-01-2005 12:05:44 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by TheOriginalZane:
3rd was the best.

Wow, what an amazingly petty and stupid thing to be proud of.

Enjoy wasting your lives.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 12:05:56 PM
Smoking pot is cool lol
New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 03-01-2005 12:07:01 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Bloodsage said:

I have been for the past 19 years of life.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 03-01-2005 12:08:48 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about (_|_):

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 12:11:55 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Bajah said:

Do you really think I'm proud of that? I feel the exact same way as you. I miss the old bane. The one that doesn't waste all of his god damn money on drugs and had a least some fucking ambition.
And you think I'm proud of that? who the fuck are you to even ask me if I'm proud of what I've done.
Yes I love reading these boards and watch you guys belittle bane because he smokes a lot. I'm so fucking proud of that.

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 12:14:50 PM
quote:
TheOriginalZane said this:
Do you really think I'm proud of that? I feel the exact same way as you. I miss the old bane. The one that doesn't waste all of his god damn money on drugs and had a least some fucking ambition.
And you think I'm proud of that? who the fuck are you to even ask me if I'm proud of what I've done.
Yes I love reading these boards and watch you guys belittle bane because he smokes a lot. I'm so fucking proud of that.

That wasn't even coherent.

TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 12:15:22 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about pies:

I don't even smoke anymore.

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 12:17:21 PM
quote:
-Yuri- had this to say about Captain Planet:
That wasn't even coherent.

Yeah I know. I'm just fucking angry. Why would you guys ever think I'm proud of that?
I'm proud that I more or less ruined part of my best friends life? No ofcourse I'm not. I'm fucking sorry.

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
Addy
posted 03-01-2005 12:19:20 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by TheOriginalZane:

Honestly, there was no need to tell us you were the reason. By posting that you two caused Bane to start smoking, how did you expect people to respond? Go "Oh lol so thats why hes smoking thx "? No, by bringing attention to yourself, of course people are going to question you. Human nature, after all.

I also suggest not continuing on with this Bane discussion and keep it IRL. I know I'm sick of healing about "lol pot!! 420 4 lief!!! ~Bane", don't need to extend it even further.

-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 12:22:01 PM
quote:
Addy said this:
I'm sick of healing about

omg addy made a spelling error!

-Yuri- fucked around with this message on 03-01-2005 at 12:22 PM.

Addy
posted 03-01-2005 12:25:12 PM
quote:
-Yuri- impressed everyone with:

o shi o shi

hearing

Lashanna
noob
posted 03-01-2005 12:25:38 PM
quote:
-Yuri-'s account was hax0red to write:

You're a dork.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-01-2005 12:26:03 PM
I blame myself for Addy's typo.

<hands Addy a cookie> ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Addy
posted 03-01-2005 12:29:27 PM
quote:
Katrinity attempted to be funny by writing:
I blame myself for Addy's typo.

<hands Addy a cookie> ^.^

Yay cookie!!!!

New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 03-01-2005 12:32:32 PM
quote:
Addy had this to say about John Romero:

I also suggest not continuing on with this Bane discussion and keep it IRL. I know I'm sick of healing about "lol pot!! 420 4 lief!!! ~Bane", don't need to extend it even further.

I'm sick of hearing about it too.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-01-2005 12:52:33 PM
quote:
Out of a possible 10, BeauChan scored a straight 1 with:
420?

Yeah, sorry, I don't know my drug references.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-01-2005 12:58:48 PM
quote:
Mix Bajah with water, and you get:
Yeah, sorry, I don't know my drug references.

*nods*

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 12:59:49 PM
quote:
Addy Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Honestly, there was no need to tell us you were the reason. By posting that you two caused Bane to start smoking, how did you expect people to respond? Go "Oh lol so thats why hes smoking thx "? No, by bringing attention to yourself, of course people are going to question you. Human nature, after all.

yeah sorry I brought it up. It's fixed.
Why is everyone on the boards so uptight about drugs in the first place?

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 03-01-2005 01:07:14 PM
Hey, I thought Bane was annoying even before he smoked pot. Now I find him annoying and incredibly stupid.

'Course, I think the same thing about Zane too. Annoying and stupid.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 03-01-2005 01:22:52 PM
quote:
TheOriginalZane attempted to be funny by writing:

That's a mystery that will never be solved, I think.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 03-01-2005 01:27:58 PM
quote:
TheOriginalZane's fortune cookie read:

You...you're kidding, right?

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Snugglits
posted 03-01-2005 01:31:24 PM
quote:
Densetsu had this to say about Pirotess:
You...you're kidding, right?

I doubt he is.

Our board is fairly liberal and young. It's surprising that the typical stance on drugs is so extreme.

In most college towns, the majority of people really don't care one way or the other.

EDIT: Woops, I typoed, I meant to say POT IS WRONG IT PUTS HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS TAUGHT THIS DONT QUESTION ME

Waisz fucked around with this message on 03-01-2005 at 01:32 PM.

Suddar
posted 03-01-2005 01:39:19 PM
sxe
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 03-01-2005 01:45:22 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Waisz wrote:
I doubt he is.

Our board is fairly liberal and young. It's surprising that the typical stance on drugs is so extreme.

In most college towns, the majority of people really don't care one way or the other.

In such a context, I can see what you are saying. To me, though, it came across as more of a "Why you guys have to be hatin' on drugs so much? What did they ever do to you? " kind of whine.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 03-01-2005 01:48:50 PM
All these pot threads turn out retarded. They smoke. You don't. Their money, their body, get over it. And potheads, keep it to yourself. "omg i smoke pot" isn't funny on the intraweb.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-01-2005 02:34:26 PM
I don't know why we're all getting on Zane, Bane was a dumbshit before he started smoking pot.
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 03:00:30 PM
I already said I was sorry for bringing it up. It's an RL problem that I shouldn't have posted about.
The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 03-01-2005 03:33:54 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough said this:
All these pot threads turn out retarded. They smoke. You don't. Their money, their body, get over it. And potheads, keep it to yourself. "omg i smoke pot" isn't funny on the intraweb.

That's a great mentality to have. Let's apply that to murder.

All this murderer bashing is stupid. They murder people. You don't. Their perogative, their gun, get over it. And murderers, keep it to yourself. "omg i kill people" isn't funny on the intraweb.

Let's just let people do whatever they want! Who cares if it is illegal! Darwinism at its finest!

Addy
posted 03-01-2005 03:41:20 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why -Yuri- wrote:
That's a great mentality to have. Let's apply that to murder.

All this murderer bashing is stupid. They murder people. You don't. Their perogative, their gun, get over it. And murderers, keep it to yourself. "omg i kill people" isn't funny on the intraweb.

Let's just let people do whatever they want! Who cares if it is illegal! Darwinism at its finest!

Uhh Yuri, that's a bit of an extreme example. Hell, I don't like drugs, but I wouldn't be comparing it with murder. Murder involves at least two people (murderer and victim). Pot involves one (pothead). (You could argue about dealers, but for the sake of this debate, we're not going to get into the politics of buying drugs, otherwise we'd have to step further into the superfluous analogy you just constructed, which would spin it even more out of proportion.)

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: