EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Spongebong Hemppants
Addy
posted 03-02-2005 05:49:41 PM
quote:
Kael had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Well, one does get bored while fishing. That's how I made all of those, plus my two-stage 2 hour macro

A friend of mine had the *greatest* macros. For example, he'd /shout "Ifrit, lend me strength, BURNING BLADE" or some other cheesy RP line. Yes. Shout it. (Mind you, this was pre-NA release) I wish I could have seen them in action though, it'd be a lolirl situation

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 03-02-2005 05:51:07 PM
itt marijuana more like ffxi
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Kael
Whistlepig
posted 03-02-2005 05:53:26 PM
quote:
Addy wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
A friend of mine had the *greatest* macros. For example, he'd /shout "Ifrit, lend me strength, BURNING BLADE" or some other cheesy RP line. Yes. Shout it. (Mind you, this was pre-NA release) I wish I could have seen them in action though, it'd be a lolirl situation

Geez, mine were cheesy, but I kept them in group talk. I used auto-trans ones in JP groups, but I forgot to change my macro set. I'm just glad they liked it and invited me again after they had lunch.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-02-2005 09:42:21 PM
quote:
How much Snugglits can a Snugglits-chuck chuck?
itt marijuana more like ffxi

your sig scared me

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 03-02-2005 09:46:11 PM
Burning anger rising! Burst! Wave Fist!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Kael
Whistlepig
posted 03-02-2005 09:50:55 PM
FFT had such great Engrish in it. That's why it needs to be remade. In 3d. Red Mages need to be added too.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 03-02-2005 11:17:58 PM
quote:
Kael had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
FFT had such great Engrish in it. That's why it needs to be remade. In 3d. Red Mages need to be added too.

YAES!!

Zephyer Kyuukaze fucked around with this message on 03-02-2005 at 11:19 PM.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 03-02-2005 11:18:18 PM
Hey wait a minute. What were we talking about?

/Muttering about price of rice in China, and a huge derailment

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 03-03-2005 12:13:20 AM
quote:
Kael thought about the meaning of life:
FFT had such great Engrish in it. That's why it needs to be remade. In 3d. Red Mages need to be added too. For the DS. With Player vs Player.
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 03-03-2005 02:14:00 AM
quote:
Khyron thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
FYI : I don't beleive that Marijuana is evil when taken in moderation.

I just beleive that most people (I am not saying everyone) cannot be trusted to be able to keep it moderate. I have heard (Not from any scientific/reputable source, mind you, but just through word of mouth... I'll see if I can't find some more reputable sources when I get home) that the THC in Marijuana is about as addictive as the nicotene in cigarettes, and I work side-by-side with so many people who can't control their nicotene habit... god knows what'd happen to them if they got their hands on a regular supply of weed.

If there is anything I am wholly against, it is cigarettes. I don't think there is any redeeming value to them. But I try not to argue that vehemently around here because I have friends here who smoke cigarettes, so...

quote:
Jensus said this shit:
I guess THC might be more addictive on a milligram for milligram basis, but in reality you can't consume 1/10th of THC that you can of nicotine

You're both about as wrong as can be.

Nicotine is the single most physically addictive substance currently known, and is not likely to be outdone anytime soon, while THC on the other hand does not cause physical dependence, although it can be psychologically addictive.

On the toxicity side, here are a few comparisons for you, from least toxic to most toxic:
LD50 of Aspirin: 1750 mg/kg,
LD50 of THC: 1270 mg/kg,
LD50 of ethanol: 1000 mg/kg,
LD50 of caffeine: 200 mg/kg,
LD50 of Heroin: 150 mg/kg,
LD50 of Cocaine: 17.5 mg/kg,
LD50 of sodium cyanide: 10 mg/kg,
LD50 of Nicotine: 2.0 mg/kg.

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 03-03-2005 at 02:28 AM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: