EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This will be the best story ever
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-12-2004 09:49:49 PM
It will be the only story ever where every member of EverCrest is represented in one way or another. So, without further ado, please enjoy...

Lemmy's Creek

Scene opens in a crowded high school hall. As the bell rings, the crowd dissipates, leaving only a tall, fair-haired lad and a pink-faced lass. The lad takes a moment to look solemn before speaking...

Lemmy: I'm sorry, Beaukat...but I can't take you to the prom. When my father died at the hands of ninja assassins, I made him a promise, that I would love only one and never any others. And now, I must go meet that love...I'm sorry.

Lemmy takes his leave, leaving an infuriated Beaukat behind. Suddenly, one of the locker doors pops open and a strange, long-haired head leers out.

Tarquinn: Why are you so depressed, young maiden?

Beaukat: If Lemmy doesn't go with me to the prom, then I'll never become popular enough to take my vengeance on those who have teased me!

Tarquinn: As a filthy German, I am sympathetic to all plights. Take this powder from my native lands, it will command any man you wish to fall in love with you.

Beaukat: Excellent! Soon, revenge will be mine, or my name isn't Archibald Q. Peterschmidt!

"KYAAAAAAAA!"

Suddenly, the scene is interrupted as a goatee'd man in red samurai armor charges onto the scene, his long katana blade drawn. With two quick strokes, he decapitates and splits open Tarquinn and Beaukat respectively.

Bajah: Hm! This was a good death, but my prey is deeper within the bowels of this school...the cafeteria...hmm...that will be the place.

As Bajah charges down the hall to engage his target to revive his honor, a sudden beam of light blasts down at the spot he was just standing. It dissipates to reveal a female clad in a bulky suit of space-age armor. She readies her arm blaster and narrows her eyes through her visor...

Rosaline Aran: The bounty on this target will bring me closers to the answers I seek. I am reminded of my time on Planet Zeboze, wherein I first encountered...oh, we have no time for internal monologue. Long story short: it wound up with me riding an emu. But I digress...the target awaits.

And so the bounty hunter charges down the same path the samurai took, each seeking their own respective targets...will they find them?

End Episode 1

Zair
The Imp
posted 05-12-2004 09:59:41 PM
More teen dramas need samurais.
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 05-12-2004 10:04:26 PM
ohnoes Rejected by the most popular stud in school.... but I sill have that powder!

*sprinkles it on random hawt hawt people*

BeauChan fucked around with this message on 05-12-2004 at 10:04 PM.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Sean
posted 05-12-2004 10:07:41 PM
FIVE.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 05-12-2004 10:10:19 PM
quote:
BeauChan enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
ohnoes Rejected by the most popular stud in school....

You also have the slight problem of having been run through.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 05-12-2004 10:15:48 PM
ooh.. I am liking this one! Samurais are awesome!

Nae fucked around with this message on 05-12-2004 at 10:16 PM.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-12-2004 10:17:23 PM
This promises to be full of delightful mayhem. More, storyteller! More!
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 05-12-2004 10:20:18 PM
quote:
Gunslinger Moogle's fortune cookie read:
You also have the slight problem of having been run through.

aw who cares? I was rejected my LEMMY! of ALL people! I used to love you *sniffles dramatically*

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-12-2004 10:26:25 PM
Scene opens in the school cafeteria, where our lanky hero sits by himself at a table, enjoying a bunch of sloppy beef shoved between two burger buns.

Lemmy: Ah, sloppy joe...how could I love anyone else but you?

Scene pans over to a small man made of metal wearing a hairnet and apron. He stands at the lunch line, dispensing sloppy joes to all who come to the line.

JooJooFlop: Now serving: nobody n00bs who will likely be used as cannon fodder.

Sakkra: Right here.

Manticore: How you doin'.

Alaan: Can I have mine with vegetable medley?

Suddenly, the doors burst open as the red samurai flies through the door. With one quick swing of his blade, he cleaves the three students in twain and wipes his blade clean as they fall, bleeding to the floor. Growling, he raises his katana to the metal man.

Bajah: JooJoo Hideyoshi! You killed my master and my fellow samurai! To regain my honor, I will rend you asunder!

A faint whistling sound is heard. Bajah looks up and dodges just in time as a missile goes flying by, crashing into a garbage can and causing it to explode. He growls as he sees the armor-clad woman standing at the other end.

Bajah: Who dares deny me my vengeance?

Rosaline: Sorry, Hirohito. This space pirate's going in for crimes against the Federation.

JooJooFlop: And now, time for a hasty retreat...

James Bond music begins to play as JooJooFlop hits a button on his elbow. Helicopter blades sprout out of his head and he putters out through a skylight.

JooJooFlop: Farewell, superfools! HA HA HA HA HA!

Bajah growls and lowers his blade at Rosaline.

Bajah: Female dog! You will pay dearly for denying me my honor!

Rosaline cocks her arm and begins to charge up a shot.

Rosaline: Bring it, punk.

End Episode 2...

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 05-12-2004 10:29:46 PM
Dunno. Getting turned down by Lemmy is a bit like being turned down by a Final Fantasy character. You're probably better off.

Getting ganked by a swordsman, on the other hand, is not good mojo.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Tatsukaze
wants Kloie's mom OH SO BAD
posted 05-12-2004 10:39:41 PM
Yes, space samurai...

what

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 05-12-2004 10:53:38 PM
I demand to be represented as a Mega Man-esque death robot.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Tal At Work
Pancake
posted 05-12-2004 11:26:41 PM
Parce will forget me in his story, as always.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 05-12-2004 11:34:51 PM
quote:
Tal At Work had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Parce will forget me in his story, as always.

Now he's gonna intentionally leave you out

hey
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 05-12-2004 11:35:06 PM
Wait, every member? Does this include banned ones? alt accounts? People who aren't around anymore? Cross linear time created fabjiguadas? Shit! I've gone crosseyed! I'm suing Steve Martin!
Feed my hungry soul.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 05-12-2004 11:37:50 PM
quote:
Ragabash thought about the meaning of life:
Wait, every member? Does this include banned ones? alt accounts? People who aren't around anymore? Cross linear time created fabjiguadas? Shit! I've gone crosseyed! I'm suing Steve Martin!

I heard if you throw a paper clip into a time-space rift, you get another universe where everyone is made out of tofu.

Darius!
Pancake
posted 05-12-2004 11:51:23 PM
quote:
Sean had this to say about Robocop:
FIVE.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 05-13-2004 12:34:30 AM
Fuckin awesome. I get to kick ass instead being the kickee! YEY!
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 05-13-2004 01:14:13 AM
What are these sharp-toothed larvae in my sloppy joe?
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 05-13-2004 01:59:09 AM
I'm happy to give this a five, just from what's done so far.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 05-13-2004 02:21:03 AM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-13-2004 03:07:18 AM
Scene opens in a crowded lab science class where our mopey hero half-heartedly mixes together chemicals. A black-haired, pale-skinned student sits next to him.

Trent: Good day. My name is Trent.

And is promptly devoured by a rampaging alligator.

Trent: OHSHI

As the reptile finishes its meal, a tall fellow with bad hair and wearing glasses approaches, taking a seat next to Lemmy.

Professor Karnaj: Why so blue, Lemmy? Are you upset that you didn't make the team?

Lemmy: I don't want to belong...but I don't want to be isolated, either...I just want...to be.

Karnaj: ...uh huh.

Lemmy: ...get your hand off my ass.

The alligator suddenly lunges up and devours a local Canadian student.

Ruvyen: SWEET FANCY MOSES!

Suddenly, the door flies open and in charges a fierce, long-haired scientist wearing spectacles.

Professor Ja'Deth: KARNAJ! You've done it now, old boy. I told you before, nobody but nobody messes with the frogs we were going to dissect!

Karnaj: FOOL! In releasing them, I was granted terrible powers by the Egyptian God Set! BEHOLD!

With a terrifying roar, Karnaj begins to grow and mutate until he finally stops. The roof cracks as he shoots through it and his spectacled face quickly becomes that of an angry mule. He pounds his chest and roars at the fleeing students below.

Ja'Deth: SO BE IT! OSIRIS, LEND ME THE STRENGTH OF THE NILE!

Shouting to the heavens above, Ja'Deth too begins to grow until he stands face-to-face with the ass-faced, 50-foot tall terror. His own face has turned into that of a vicious hawk. He releases a screech as the two terrible ancient titans, their powers dormant until they finally confront each other on this fateful day, clash in an epic battle.

Meanwhile, flying a squadron of jets nearby...

Callalron: This is Weirdbeard to Comrade Portly. Come in Portly.

Snoota: This is Portly, go ahead Weirdbeard.

Callalron: Are you seeing these two ancient titans duking it out over Parcelan High?

Snoota: Say again say again, Parcelan's high?

Callalron: Negative. Buckle your roger and follow me. We're going in.

Snoota: Roger.

End Episode 3

Zair
The Imp
posted 05-13-2004 03:24:19 AM
Best update yet. But what happened to Bajah vs Rosa?
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 05-13-2004 03:27:58 AM
Bwahaha, genius
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 05-13-2004 03:48:03 AM
Roger.
Sean
posted 05-13-2004 03:51:42 AM
quote:
Zair probably says this to all the girls:
Best update yet. But what happened to Bajah vs Rosa?

It's got a very Quentin Tarantino feel thus far. So, expect some of their backstory first, and then the final blow to fall three seconds before the film fades to black.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 05-13-2004 06:49:45 AM
quote:
Sean had this to say about the Spice Girls:
FIVE.

I'm in a story that doesn't make fun of me!

Manticore fucked around with this message on 05-13-2004 at 06:50 AM.

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 05-13-2004 07:03:19 AM
Good. Perhaps... Too good.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Alaan
posted 05-13-2004 08:03:12 AM
Shit. My first entrance to a Parce story gets me ordering vegetables then swiftly dying. Good anyway.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 05-13-2004 09:08:18 AM
Parcelan's stories have the annoying tendency to kill me very quickly.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 05-13-2004 09:22:33 AM
quote:
This one time, at Tarquinn camp:
Parcelan's stories have the annoying tendency to kill me very quickly.

Hey, early deaths avoid the inevitable monster rape allusions later that are permeating Parce tales these days....

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 05-13-2004 11:42:03 AM
Kick ass I get to be a giant titan! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Aside from that, Callalron's callsign made me laugh myself silly.

Mightion Defensor
posted 05-13-2004 11:47:52 AM
Comedy gold!

Got space for me?

Part of me wants to root for Samus over Bajah...

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 05-13-2004 12:25:47 PM
This gets a five. and my approval.
Goma
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 12:27:28 PM
I think I was in a Parce story once. Like.. Standing next to Liam or some such, doing nothing at all.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 05-13-2004 01:02:27 PM
quote:
Goma had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
I think I was in a Parce story once. Like.. Standing next to Liam or some such, doing nothing at all.

After I got a personality I began popping up in stuff like his personality exchange, but I don't thinkupo I was ever in a story.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 05-13-2004 05:03:47 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Aside from that, Callalron's callsign made me laugh myself silly.

Forget the callsign.

"Buckle your roger and follow me. We're going in."

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-13-2004 05:09:21 PM
Scene opens in a gymnasium, where several strapping young lads and lasses run around a track in scanadlous shorts while a liberal coach at the center guides them. Naturally, our solemn hero is there, looking moody as he does.

Lemmy: Running in scandalous shorts makes my thighs chafe...

Coach Zair: Good work, everyone! Nice hustle! Next, we'll take a vote by the United sTudents (we won't use the abbreviation US because I hate freedom) and see what activity to do next!

The door suddenly burst open and a man clad in red samurai armor comes flying through, his body smoking. With a warcry, he flips about in midair and lands on his feet, readying his blade for his opponent.

She is not far behind, as she comes dashing out of the doors at blinding speed, thanks to her Speed Booster. The samurai deftly leaps to the side as she crashes into the wall.

Bajah: You shall not deny me my honor!

Rosaline: Thanks to you, I may never find the secrets of the Chozo! You will pay!

As the two combatants circle, the liberal coach throws himself in the center of the melee in a mad plea for peace.

Zair: Stop! Stop! Don't you know how many innocent civilians will be caught in this terrible crossfire?

Rosaline: Just one.

Zair: Wha-HURK!

The brawl resumes as soon as Bajah decapitates the coach.

Meanwhile, across the gymnasium, an ugly Swede and a fat Dane watch with interest.

Zaza: We cannot allow this to go on any longer!

Jens: Yes, it is time to show the world that we still count for something!

The two Europeans press their fists together.

Zaza & Jens: EUROTWIN POWERS...ACTIVATE!

Jens: Form of...AN ILL-TEMPERED PUFFERFISH!

Zaza: Form of...A GIANT PUSSY!

There is a flash of light, and when it dissipates the two Europeans are a flopping fat fish and a massive female genitalia.

Zaza: ...we should have thought this out further. We're worthless in these forms.

Jens: Fool! Remember, Europe was saved by these ancient powers!

Zaza: ...

Jens: ...TO THE CAFETERIA!

End Episode 4

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-13-2004 05:17:35 PM
Bravo! ^.^

<claps>

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"