EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hey girls!
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 11-17-2003 12:47:32 AM
Bush is back, so let it grow!

Thanks, GQ.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-17-2003 12:51:45 AM
No, it's not.

Trim that shit. Please.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 11-17-2003 12:53:38 AM
Archer-Penguin
Pancake
posted 11-17-2003 12:56:48 AM
It gets too crazy when it is not trimmed

[center]
Ta-Daa![/center]
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 11-17-2003 12:57:28 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Karnaj wrote:
No, it's not.

Trim that shit. Please.

Well, 70s style isn't back, but it's definately not 90s style "am I 10 or 29? WHO THE FUCK KNOWS" type trimming anymore.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-17-2003 01:00:12 AM
Hairy vaginae are about as appealing as, well, hairy balls, I suppose.

And no one wants to be teabagged by hairy nuts.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ryuujin
posted 11-17-2003 01:01:15 AM
Some of us need landing strips.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 11-17-2003 01:01:36 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Karnaj said:

I find my hairy balls very appealing, dammit.

Then again, I have very thin hair.

*Tal*
Pancake
posted 11-17-2003 01:06:01 AM
quote:
Karnaj's fortune cookie read:

Nor for nuthin, but I aint about to enjoy being teabagged a smooth shorn nutsack either.

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-17-2003 01:20:50 AM
As long as there is a single breath left in my body, bush will never be back.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 11-17-2003 01:45:04 AM
quote:
How.... Mr. Parcelan.... uughhhhhh:
As long as there is a single breath left in my body, bush will never be back.

*stuffs Parcelan's lungs full of shaved bush hair*

doot doot dooo.

Razor
posted 11-17-2003 01:47:07 AM
It better be trimmed. Otherwise it's bad.
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Suddar
posted 11-17-2003 01:48:33 AM
Who fucking cares, we all have hair.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-17-2003 01:50:38 AM
You know what I think about "Bush".
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Suddar
posted 11-17-2003 01:52:28 AM
You know what this means. Shaving is terrorism.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 11-17-2003 01:55:56 AM
I hate having hair down there. I shave it nearly everyday.

Though to be honest I tend to just go around the sac with a cheap electric razor I bought just for that purpose. Fuck if I'm going to use a razor on my nuts.

Maradon!
posted 11-17-2003 02:10:19 AM
quote:
Snoota was listening to Cher while typing:
Though to be honest I tend to just go around the sac with a cheap electric razor I bought just for that purpose. Fuck if I'm going to use a razor on my nuts.

I sure as hell hope you label that thing "Snoota's Scrote Trimmer." I'd hate to use it on facial hair accidentally.

As far as bush goes, I don't buy the whole "picking-hairs-out-of-my-teeth" jive, so if you're looking to get any cunnilingus from me you'd better trim it. I'll do it for you if you like.

I prefer to the skin.

Ace in the Spade
Pancake
posted 11-17-2003 02:15:36 AM
I'd say in moderation its cool. No need to make the dude go on Safari, but then again nothing isn't good either. Seriously how many of you want a girl who look like she hasn't gotten the memo on puberty. You're not R. Kelly are ya? But yea, some if fine, too much ain't cool, and nothing is just plain annoying. Not too mention how unhappy are women anyways?
Lets see:

1. They try to diet constantly because they think they're fat. They still gain weight unless they starve/puke themselves but then again most girls in the US aren't aware of excersize. Perhaps if they lead a more active lifestyle they wouldn't need to eat so little. Ever wonder why models usually look so good? Proper eating and excersize. They have trainers and they work out.

2. They shave themselves nigh on hairless in an idiotic attempt to look young when they are young. How old are you? 18 oh god! You're a hag quick erase all signs of puberty. Perhaps they could take pride in what their body looks like? Probably too much to ask though.

3. How vain are they? And they deny this to no end. Makeup? Pushup bras? clothes that shape your form? Breast implants, etc. Hair extensions! Ye gods! How much technology and artifice do you need until you're happy with yourself? Are the ones who do this that insecure over the way they look? Oh wait, nevermind, they do it because the want to "feel" sexy. Which implies that they aren't normally. Once again, how unhappy are these poor creatures.

4. They wonder at why some guys think they're the most base and worthless creatures to live on the earth. The reason, because they allow themselves to be so throughly inept, afraid, unsure, unwilling, to do things. Oh my god its a bug, kill it for me! I'm a girl I shouldn't be expected how to change a car tire. I can't do any physical work, I'm just supposed to giggle and look pretty, teehee.

5. And why can I not find more hot chicks that look good in short hair? Is it impossible? What the hell! What the hell!

So yea, learn to deal with who you are. Not the fantasy you think you are, stop trying to look like a fucking ten year old, its just damn annoying. Damn it, I'm not R. Kelly!

Disclaimer: guys have lots of fault, I'm just highlighting the ones that really annoy me with women.

[ 11-17-2003: Message edited by: Ace in the Spade ]

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.
Maradon!
posted 11-17-2003 02:17:39 AM
quote:
Ace in the Spade had this to say about (_|_):
Seriously how many of you want a girl who look like she hasn't gotten the memo on puberty.

Me.

Female pubic hair is my bitterest enemy!

[ 11-17-2003: Message edited by: Maradon! ]

Ace in the Spade
Pancake
posted 11-17-2003 02:19:53 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Me.

Damn you! You're not helping. I'll find a way to discount your vote...

I'm not saying like wild prarie style bush. I'm saying like a nice fuzz. But not to much ya can't see skin. Sometimes ya need to be able to check the status on what you're getting yourself into ya know?

[ 11-17-2003: Message edited by: Ace in the Spade ]

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 11-17-2003 03:11:11 AM
Trim at least please.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 11-17-2003 03:27:54 AM
I like it bald myself, or trimmed in a line or some such.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Led
*kaboom*
posted 11-17-2003 05:26:49 AM
Shaving is good, otherwise it gets itchy!

[ 11-17-2003: Message edited by: Led ]

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 11-17-2003 09:36:30 AM
Well, this is good to know.

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 11-17-2003 10:03:44 AM
I prefer women to be shaved smooth. However I will never forget the time Melissa cut herself pretty bad while doing it!!
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 11-17-2003 02:00:09 PM
quote:
Jajahotep had this to say about Knight Rider:
Well, this is good to know.

Anyway, it's always interesting to hear the guy's side of the story. I was hoping some other chick would say something but I'm not waiting any longer.

Not to diss you guys, you all give very sound reasons to go without. I even empathize with the "hair in the teeth" experience, but from a different perspective.

So, speaking from personal experience:

As Suddar said, we all have hair. We were designed to have hair and it's when it's gone then we know why.

Some hair is necessary. Have you seen a hairless chick take a piss? Without minimal bushing, there is no straight line. Piss will get everywhere, even on the floor and parts of the toilet you didn't know existed. That bush provides our piss a line of travel. (Since we are not endowed with pistols.)

A bush provides a barrier from friction, and by extension, bruising. Can't have long sex session banging on the same piece of skin for minutes on end without friction burns and, eventually, bruising without a bush and definitely no chance of orgasm on our part. (Which leads to long periods of time of no sex between partners at least until the burning and bruising are healed.)

Not to mention the stubble and the bumping(?). How often do you have to shave your face? Once or twice a day? How often and for how long would we have to shave to have that smooth skin you so desire? I swear some of the pics I've seen had to be photoshopped. I can't even get my legs that perfectly smooth even for one hot date.

So think about what it's like for us when you show your displeasure. And be FULL of GRATITUDE and gentleness when your girl "gifts" you with bare skin.

FWIW...

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 11-17-2003 02:01:59 PM
quote:
Led Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Shaving is good, otherwise it gets itchy!

Wait, I thought it didn't get itchy unless you shaved it in the first place.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Phoenix
Pancake
posted 11-17-2003 03:00:06 PM
quote:
So quoth Vernaltemptress:

So think about what it's like for us when you show your displeasure. And be FULL of GRATITUDE and gentleness when your girl "gifts" you with bare skin.

I couldn't agree with you more, in every respect. It is *definitely* a gift.

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 11-17-2003 04:58:24 PM
I give myself a buzz cut about once ever 2 weeks. completely shaved is too high maintainance, natural growth is just fucking annoying.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Ares
posted 11-17-2003 05:08:59 PM
Threee cheers for VernalTemptress!

Besides, most guys I know, like a bit of hair down there.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 11-17-2003 05:13:32 PM
Yay tor Temptress! *Gift it is!*

I guess it just differs between the guys... I know some who do, and some who dont.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 11-17-2003 05:54:46 PM
Despite popular opinion, it is possible to condition pubic hair.

Once a week is all you need to keep it nice and soft.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-17-2003 05:58:26 PM
Landing strip and nothing else, please.

I keep mine trimmed, so I expect the same in return.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 11-19-2003 08:12:13 AM
I don't like to shave down there because every time i do it gets fucking itchy as hell for a few days if i completely shave.

I'll trim, but i'll be damned if im actually gonna completely shave it off.

Sorry ladies

Maradon!
posted 11-19-2003 08:40:30 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Vernaltemptress:
Some hair is necessary. Have you seen a hairless chick take a piss? Without minimal bushing, there is no straight line.

Whoa, wait, how does that work?

LeMiere
posted 11-19-2003 09:01:34 AM
I dislike pubescent body hair. I shave it all. I don't like it on other people either. So.. yeah.

can you please fix my title
posted 11-19-2003 09:26:00 AM
Not to be rude but I'd hazard to guess a few things.

1) more than half of you have never seen one in Real life.

2) those that have when it really comes down to it If your'e in the mood you wont let the presence of, or the lack there of prevent you from having a good time.

Me? IM the odd duck male who waited til he got married was true to his first wife, was widowed ... waited til he got remarried and doesnt particuarly care what they do becuse I cherised them for who they are.

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-19-2003 09:49:09 AM
quote:
Somthor was naked while typing this:
Not to be rude but I'd hazard to guess a few things.

1) more than half of you have never seen one in Real life.

2) those that have when it really comes down to it If your'e in the mood you wont let the presence of, or the lack there of prevent you from having a good time.

I would sincerely doubt that you're actually not trying to be rude.

I'm also pretty sure you're lying in an effort to make your illiterate, inferior piece of ass seem superior to all these people that previously insulted you for crying when you killed a virtual monster.

Weenie.

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 11-19-2003 10:02:33 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan thought about the meaning of life:
I would sincerely doubt that you're actually not trying to be rude.

I'm also pretty sure you're lying in an effort to make your illiterate, inferior piece of ass seem superior to all these people that previously insulted you for crying when you killed a virtual monster.

Weenie.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't HOPING Somthor attempts to flame Parce

can you please fix my title
posted 11-19-2003 10:15:46 AM
Egads no! im jsut a little kitty with a Sniper Rifle and he is a big bad rodent with a M-60. Besides replying to his nonsense would give it a touch of creditbility.

In other words I'm considering the source and Ignoring it

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: