EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Diablo III
Peter
Pancake
posted 05-21-2012 05:59:41 AM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Robocop:
nemx#1635

It feels like all the loot I get half my level or something. When I do get something that's my level, the ah has something that's tons better for very cheap.

Been playing multi player? Seems to me when I drop in on a multi game I level bit faster, or level more on an guy cause I am doing same area's again and again. My intial monk is about 10 levels higher than she should be for the diffculty and area she is in cause of it.

Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 05-21-2012 07:03:26 AM
Hit 60 last night, due to a well timed vacation. The gear ramp up from 50 to 60 was insanity.

Even just from 57 to 60 I am doing roughly 5 times the damage. Should give me the push to finish Hell this week and take on Inferno.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-21-2012 11:37:30 AM
quote:
Peter's account was hax0red to write:
Been playing multi player? Seems to me when I drop in on a multi game I level bit faster, or level more on an guy cause I am doing same area's again and again. My intial monk is about 10 levels higher than she should be for the diffculty and area she is in cause of it.

Ramps mob levels. Probably boosts XP as well.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 05-21-2012 03:10:07 PM
I think the best part is, once you hit 60, there's reason to continue playing beyond just finishing inferno mode. If you're level 60 and you kill an elite/champ, you get a stack of Nephalem Valor or something. Basically a boost to your MF and GF... as long as you don't swap skills, die, or leave the game. So it encourages you to go back and rip through an entire act doing champ packs, to get to a boss with a massive magicfind bonus. Suh-weet!
nem-x
posted 05-21-2012 07:19:59 PM
I did a barbarian and wizard to 30, one with another person and one solo. Both reached the same level at about the same point in the game.
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 05-22-2012 11:57:48 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis's account was hax0red to write:
as long as you don't swap skills, die, or leave the game.

It stays on through death...

And boy do you die a lot in inferno. I was oneshot with 28k hp by... anything that wants to really.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 05-23-2012 04:10:59 PM
quote:
Brahmin Bloodlust said this about your mom:
It stays on through death...

And boy do you die a lot in inferno. I was oneshot with 28k hp by... anything that wants to really.

Oh, I was working on some old info, then. Still, I think it's a neat idea. :3

Gadani
U
posted 06-02-2012 10:21:58 PM
my realID is gadanii at hotmail dot com if anyone wants to play. if anyone still plays
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: