EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Relationships
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-18-2008 07:43:35 PM
Hahaha, oh my god

I would sodomize her so hard, Black, using your blood as a lubricant for my sins

Suddar
posted 12-19-2008 02:33:18 PM
Do we all get to post a picture of our girlfriends now?
Steven Steve
posted 12-23-2008 09:15:09 AM
I'm back and as soon as this fucking foot of snow clears up I will finally date this chick. I lost 11 pounds on this god forsaken trip to hell. I just carried like 100 lbs of luggage half a mile uphill in the snow because the car wouldn't make it. You're all dead.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-23-2008 09:32:05 AM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Steven Steve all over myself!
I'm back and as soon as this fucking foot of snow clears up I will finally date this chick. I lost 11 pounds on this god forsaken trip to hell. I just carried like 100 lbs of luggage half a mile uphill in the snow because the car wouldn't make it. You're all dead.

Why did you lose 11 pounds? Does your pent-up rage really consume that much energy?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 12-23-2008 02:31:35 PM
Because there's nothing to eat in Hawaii but candy.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-23-2008 02:35:24 PM
quote:
Steven Steve got served! Steven Steve got served!
Because there's nothing to eat in Hawaii but candy.

There's poi. Delicious, creamy poi.

Also, couldn't you steal an entire pig from the luau or whatever hell it is they do over there?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Doomjudge
Pancake
posted 12-25-2008 10:15:28 PM
Welp I'm officially single now. Seeing stuff about the gf with some other guy sure made things easier. Not only was I too busy, but she was a cheatin' hoe Oh well, teaches me long distance relationships don't work.

Time to play the single field...

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 12-26-2008 12:32:55 AM
quote:
Doomjudge stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Welp I'm officially single now. Seeing stuff about the gf with some other guy sure made things easier. Not only was I too busy, but she was a cheatin' hoe Oh well, teaches me long distance relationships don't work.

Time to play the single field...

She at least sounds like she was considerate enough to choose a convenient time to cheat on you.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Greenlit
posted 12-26-2008 12:34:43 AM
Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks.
Steven Steve
posted 12-26-2008 02:25:02 AM
it's "shit"

Bitches ain't "shit"

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 12-26-2008 09:40:44 AM
I'm single right now, but have no problem finding prospects. This was not always the case. I could try and rationalize why, and figure out what changed, but honestly anything I come up with would be speculation. I figure it's best not be look a gift horse in the mouth.

I'm "back on the wagon," so to speak, but am a lot more picky than I used to be. For whatever reason, I can afford to be.

Steven Steve
posted 12-26-2008 10:07:49 AM
In a few hours I will attempt to brave the snows to go see this girl. Fucking snow. "Pixxx" soon probably

Skaw
posted 12-26-2008 02:30:03 PM
Whey Protein Man should make a comeback, with a rape face.
Steven Steve
posted 12-26-2008 04:38:23 PM
Ok. But I'm currently getting whey out of a huge dog food bag basically so it will probably be a while.

And it's Whey Protein "Hero"

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 12-26-2008 at 04:47 PM.

Skaw
posted 12-26-2008 04:53:28 PM
quote:
Steven Steve had this to say about Pirotess:
Ok. But I'm currently getting whey out of a huge dog food bag basically so it will probably be a while.

And it's Whey Protein "Hero"

WELL SORRY IT'S BEEN FOREVER OKAY?

Geez!

Steven Steve
posted 12-26-2008 07:04:37 PM

Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 12-26-2008 07:11:32 PM
quote:
Steven Steve attempted to be funny by writing:

Skaw's avatar wins.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Skaw
posted 12-27-2008 12:21:37 AM
quote:
So quoth Steven Steve:

Greenlit
posted 12-27-2008 02:10:41 AM
I wish I still had a PS2 for that game alone.

It was so brutally fun in ways that more modern shit like Ninja Gaiden isn't.

Zair
The Imp
posted 12-27-2008 03:35:22 AM
Steven Steve
posted 12-27-2008 05:35:04 AM

Skaw
posted 12-27-2008 06:15:54 AM

Whip it.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 12-27-2008 at 06:17 AM.

Doomjudge
Pancake
posted 12-28-2008 03:25:40 AM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit had this to say about dark elf butts:
She at least sounds like she was considerate enough to choose a convenient time to cheat on you.

She's adamant nothing happened, but the trust is gone.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-29-2008 06:26:49 AM
quote:
Steven Steve got served! Steven Steve got served!

Look, he's mastered Eddie Van Halen's two-handed arpeggio technique. Now he can play the opening to "Hot For Teacher."

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 12-29-2008 06:53:01 PM
Hey guys, this girl failed also. She's stuck in that cliche where she has a bunch of guys after her and doesn't want to reject anyone so instead she just angsts and doesn't pursue any of them and cries about hurting people. So I ditched her ass obviously.

WELP

Considering this already happened to me this year (March-June) I had no patience for this shit so it was over after one date.

The Life and Tymes of Steven Hunt

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 12-29-2008 at 06:54 PM.

Skaw
posted 12-29-2008 08:10:00 PM
More like Mike Hunt right guys?
Ares
posted 12-29-2008 10:20:35 PM
Steven Steve
posted 12-29-2008 10:29:01 PM
I will just bang her friend or something.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-31-2008 05:07:47 AM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Ares absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
Girls suck. > Good thing I like men.

Rather, men like girls who suck.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 01-06-2009 05:19:35 AM
quote:
Blackened was naked while typing this:
9 months.

I can't believe you abandoned Sean and I for her. We both have better tits.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: