EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: Best chickmobiles?
Author
Topic: Which gets more girls
Blackened
posted 08-09-2007 08:04:08 PM
Well let me tell you why all women are sluts

When it comes to cars,

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Greenlit
posted 08-09-2007 08:05:56 PM
just checkin on my avatar

ayup

Greenlit fucked around with this message on 08-09-2007 at 08:11 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 08-09-2007 11:48:37 PM
the car is like a giant phallus of financial manhood
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-10-2007 02:05:31 PM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Maradon! squealed:
I never called you a liar, but you're describing a girl making a life-changing decision based entirely on superficial financial criteria, then claiming that she isn't a shallow gold digger. Something doesn't add up.

I'm more inclined to believe that she was motivated by a great deal more than the guy's car.

First impressions are nearly always physical, and, with the exception of a few pre-verts who remain virgins all their lives but like to talk women anyway, no one goes on a first date based on, "Jeez, I hope she's got a great personality!" The physical/material side almost always provides the gateway to the personality/whatever/deeper meaning side.

When you see two women across the room, do you want to get to know the attractive one, or the ugly one? If they're equally good-looking, do you want to meet the one who takes care of herself, or the one with obviously bad hygiene? Everything else being equal, would you rather meet the one who is obviously successful, or the one who looks destitute?

Hell, I'd certainly chase the one who just got out of a Bentley instead of the one driving a Yugo.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

nem-x
posted 08-10-2007 02:43:39 PM
i dig chicks with crappy cars
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-10-2007 03:58:24 PM
quote:
See, your Bloodsage means your hair. So technically it's true.
Hell, I'd certainly chase the one who just got out of a Bentley instead of the one driving a Yugo.
Wouldn't a still-running Yugo be a collector's item by now?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 08-11-2007 01:49:13 AM
Hey, at one time that represented the cutting edge of Serbo-Croatian technology.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Led
*kaboom*
posted 08-11-2007 08:09:51 AM
If all else fails, yall could always fall back on the trusty bludgeon with a panel van parked outside routine.

x_x

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 08-11-2007 06:57:40 PM
quote:
Led had this to say about pies:
If all else fails, yall could always fall back on the trusty bludgeon with a panel van parked outside routine.

x_x

Quit making fun of my shaggin wagon...

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: