EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Is there a WOW trial offer of some sort?
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-11-2005 11:42:32 PM
Repairs are affected by Honored status with the repairer and if you are Rank3 or higher.

As in, if you are honored with Org and < Rank2, you get a 10% discount to repairs. If you're Rank3 or higher, you get a 20% discount at Honored stores.

Repair bot has no faction and charges full price.

Still, the change to make all repairs the same as cloth is HUGE.

Willias
Pancake
posted 10-12-2005 01:03:05 AM
Except people are still paying normal prices for armor repairs apparently.

Or at least I didn't notice any change in costs today.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-12-2005 02:07:46 AM
So I have a couple months left of subscription and I've pretty much quit. I'm thinking I'd be willing to sell the account to somone for much less than it's worth (there's a 60 warrior, 46 shaman, 35 priest, and 34 hunter in there) provided they don't change the password (so I can get on once in a while). That or lend it to someone who just wants to try the game. I've gotten bored with WoW and I just can't get interested in it again, particularly since my guild dropped me due to inactivity.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: