EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Post Here!
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 12-12-2004 05:02:43 PM
quote:
Trillee: I lubbies the Trillee. Your constructive criticism is always welcomed. You're a great artist and I miss seeeing your work. We sould exchange art critiques sometime.

I gave up the art.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 12-12-2004 10:05:16 PM
posting in a thread!!

hey
-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 12-12-2004 10:41:59 PM
Well since you probably wont write much to me because I'm pretty unknown, I'll compliment you!

Your art continiously amazes me. Every time I am on a thread by you or looking at a piece of yours, people walking by tend to come over and see what I'm looking at You are a truely amazing artist.

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 12-12-2004 10:48:00 PM
Next time you see me on IRC, or you are like "Hey, I want to hear Amber's music" just IM me on AIM or something, and I'll get you a song. And yes, you are more than kinda interesting although I never really get to talk to you much, but one day, I will get into a more in depth conversation with you.
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 12-12-2004 11:08:43 PM
The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-13-2004 10:43:22 AM
Ares is supercalifragilisticexpealladocious!

With a cookie on top! ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 12-13-2004 11:14:57 AM
Ares
posted 12-13-2004 12:26:06 PM
I'll come back and post the rest tonight after my exam. :3
Ares
posted 12-14-2004 12:06:25 AM
Lash: Nothing is really up.. Just busy with exams. How about you? People here seem to like you a lot, and I like you, just not *a lot* because I barely know you. We should talk sometime. I want to know what this appeal is, cuase you obviously have it. (not to mention that you're gorgeous )

Mod: Another one I don't know much. You're no offending and seemingly nice. You have John Travolta in your AV. My mom would like you. She finds him hot. Do you like him as an actor? Is that formt he move Swordfish? I never saw that one.

Manticore: There are really no plagues on this board. As long as you're an active member, you're usually okay. Those who are the plagues, get banned. You sir, are not banned. In fact, I don't even know of anything that you've done to have you call yourself a plague. Did I miss something?

Vise: You're a nice person. I don't know you tons, but the times that we've conversed have been pleasent. ^.^ Can I know what's the meaning behind your name on here? Does it have to do with Vash the Stampede?

Sean: I was being serious! I like the Bad Santa AV. I like Billy Bob, he's very... Different.

Trill: That's too bad. ;_______________; That makes me very sad.. :/

Jens: Some of your comments may come off as being a bit harsh, but overall I don't mind your conversations, nor do I think you're racist against the Faroe Islands. I'm probably going to be getting people from Turkey calling me racist, because I banned two Turkish stalkers from my MSN. I don't know what it is in me that Turkish men seem to want to stalk. It's only Turkish men... Oh, and one from Guana.

Yuri: Well, thank you very much. People actually look? o.O Weird. :I I think you're a nice person, I enjoy reading your posts. You never start your own threads, do you?

Amber: I shall do that when I have some time by myself. When exams are done. >.<;

Zane: What is that? O_O;

Kat: Aww. Kat! I don't think there's a nicer person on the boards than you. I always read your posts and threads, and you make everyone feel welcome! ^.^ yay Kat. I need to draw a Kitsune now that I think of it...

Tim: Tim! Hiya Timpo. I think your a really nice guy. I like tlaking to you on IRC, but I don't see you around much anymore.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-14-2004 08:53:10 AM
Much !

And yay for Kitsune pictures!

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: