EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: If you could murder...
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-15-2004 01:50:26 AM
quote:
Blah blah blah Alidane blah blah blah...
I'd murder delphi, purely because he hates TFC.

other than that...maybe Parcelan, because I'm intimidated by his alpha-dog status.

can't think of a third. Maybe whoever wins the last post thread.

If you have to murder people because they hate TFC, you'd have to kill 90% of the boards.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 06-15-2004 01:56:58 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis's account was hax0red to write:
If you have to murder people because they hate TFC, you'd have to kill 90% of the boards.

You're just the vocal one.
Kael
Whistlepig
posted 06-15-2004 02:00:23 AM
I hate Half Life.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-15-2004 02:48:04 AM
Parce
Burger
Tal
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-15-2004 03:08:34 AM
Ian Binjamin
Maho
Azizza

Trent fucked around with this message on 06-15-2004 at 03:09 AM.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-15-2004 03:40:55 AM
I wouldn't harm anyone. It's not my position.

Moreover, I don't really care enough to be offended by anyone here enough to kill them.

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 06-15-2004 03:42:41 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Vorbis said this:

Moreover, I don't really care enough to be offended by anyone here enough to kill them.

Can I have your 3 then? Please?

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-15-2004 03:43:28 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Vorbis wrote:

I'm not taking my 3 because I'd piss people off that probably think I like them.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-15-2004 03:44:39 AM
quote:
Kael had this to say about Cuba:
Can I have your 3 then? Please?

No. Go away and get some sunlight.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-15-2004 03:45:39 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Vorbis wrote:

*changes his mind and kills Vorbis*

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 06-15-2004 03:47:22 AM
quote:
Vorbis had this to say about pies:

I was motorcycle riding this past weekend and the only part of my face that's not sunburned are my eyes, I look like a pink raccoon.

Kael fucked around with this message on 06-15-2004 at 03:48 AM.

Genericgirl
Generictitle
posted 06-15-2004 03:47:54 AM
No H8 only luv.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-15-2004 03:55:05 AM
quote:
Kegwen probably says this to all the girls:
*changes his mind and kills Vorbis*

O happy dagger, this is thy sheath duder.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-15-2004 04:00:39 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Vorbis wrote:
O happy dagger, this is thy sheath duder.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-15-2004 05:31:57 AM
No one.

But I'd give Waisztarroz a kick in the balls.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Tal NSFW!!
Pancake
posted 06-15-2004 05:40:21 AM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon probably says this to all the girls:
Parce
Burger
Tal

wtf..

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-15-2004 07:35:36 AM
quote:
Tal NSFW!! had this to say about Knight Rider:
wtf..

Parce is towards the middle of the alphabet. Burger's towards the begining. I needed someone towards the end for balance. Yours was the first somewhat fitting name that caught my eye.

After all, if I'm allowed to murder three people and get away with it, do you really think I'm going to stop at just two? Hell no, I'm going to kill the third just for some random fun.

Don't think I hate you. I just wanted a random passerby to be the third target. And you were it.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 06-15-2004 08:47:58 AM
First, Sean. In a duel. Now, the only question is: Swords at sunset or pistols at dawn?

Hmm...

Second, Parcelan would be forever banished to Canada. Har har har.

Third, I'd get a list of 20 random people and roll a dice. Then, it's ninja time.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Ares
posted 06-15-2004 08:52:45 AM
I love you all. Well, maybe not you.. And you... And I don't like your hat.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-15-2004 09:32:07 AM
Hmm...

Bah, I can't remember who I have reasons to kill besides Parcelan. Don't get me wrong, there were people with higher priority, but I haven't talked to them in so long, I forgot who they were.

Too bad it has to be EC people. I have a couple coworkers whose disappearance would make life easier.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-15-2004 09:34:29 AM
I'd murder Hate, Greed, and Envy! The bastards!
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Kael
Whistlepig
posted 06-15-2004 09:42:54 AM
quote:
Ares had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
I love you all. Well, maybe not you.. And you... And I don't like your hat.

What's wrong with my hat?

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 06-15-2004 09:44:24 AM
quote:
Sean wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
and probably a furry, or someone whose name begins in Z.

Sean hates me!

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-15-2004 09:54:38 AM
quote:
Zephyer Kyuukaze impressed everyone with:
Sean hates me!

Sean hates everybody, its a natural defense mechanism. ^.^

<snuggles Zephy and hands him a cookie>

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Sean
posted 06-15-2004 11:13:52 AM
quote:
Zephyer Kyuukaze had this to say about Robocop:
Sean hates me!

I didn't even think of you. Double trouble.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-15-2004 11:30:04 AM
Tal's the big one I'd want to kill. I can't decide if he's insecure or just a dick who thinks he's found a toy to play with or what. I mean...Say for the moment you have a fantastic freaky wife, and she's cool with you posting pics on the internet, etc. That's like the whole "I've got fantastic powers, I don't have to use them to get what I want" sort of thing in my mind. There's confidence, in other words, and then there's overcompensating insecurity.

Tal seems to fall into the second category, especially given that he's got this impulse, like a dog that spastically shits uncontrollably on the carpet whenever there's a loud noise, to take shots at Lyinar...EVEN THOUGH the past two times he did it he got bit on the ass by his own actions. EVEN THOUGH at last count he made the quintessential flame poster error (IE saying he was doing to get a rise out of someone; way to go, btw, Tal. Scuttle that sinking ship of credibility.)

I dunno. Maybe he's trying to make a name for himself as that guy who won't shut the fuck up. At least when Parce and I were on bad terms, Parce could land blows that would sting the old ego.

So I'd probably put him out of his misery. Whoopee.

Dunno that I'd really need to kill anyone else after that. Unless Tal rose as a zombie, in which case I'd have to kill him again. Can I trade in a kill for some maimings? I want to maim Mightion's brain's pun-making sectors.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 06-15-2004 11:40:22 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Robocop:
Three EverCresters without any consequences, who would it be?

And if you don't like murder, let's just say banish to Canada or ban from the boards, anyways.

I'd get rid of RedMage, Alek Saege and JooJooFlop.

I'm tempted to say Maho, but he's just a passing sickness. The others are diseases.

So go ahead

Wow, you know I exist. Then again, it would be hard not to .

I don't know people well enough to say that someone bugs me. Somthor's gone so that eliminates him. Yup, I stand by what I said.

"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-15-2004 11:47:48 AM
Maybe Jens, because he is a weenie and keeps the same sig forever.

Death of Rats too, because he is too cute and should suffer. Maybe I would just scar up his face really good.

Liam would be sent to Africa to scoop elephant poo, and work in a village selling paint-by-numbers kits to tourists.

*Tal*
Pancake
posted 06-15-2004 11:56:34 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael:
Deth Smash Puny Human!

Now, I hope I didnt need to explain this part, but When I killed Lyinar, her mouthpiece here would go right along with her.

But, I would have to make it interesting for Dethypoo.

First, I would have to skin Lyinar's corpse. The whole thing.Then chop up the carcass into big meaty chunks, and boil the fat from the body, which would be later rendered to make Tallow, with which, I would make candles. Then, I would hire young boys to run about london, tossing chunks of Lyinar out to stray dogs, while yelling "JEZEBEL" at the very top of thier little lungs. These same boys would be employed later, to gather the bits and pieces of her bones, and put them into a pillowcase, for me to beat Delphi with, before I killed him.

Now, back to the skin. I would tan Lyinar's pockmarked hide, and dye it carefully, to cover up those stretch marks. Then cut it into long, thin strips, and weave it, into a nice, pretty round cord, attaching one end, her face, to a wooden handle. The other end, which would be her discoloured flapping labia of doom, would be crafted into the lash.

This weapon would then be used to flog Deth until his roly poly corpse falls dead. While the candles made earlier are burned for a nice, gentle light. I figure if he can live pussywhipped, he can die pussywhipped too.

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 06-15-2004 11:59:16 AM
quote:
Tarquinn stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
No one.

But I'd give Waisztarroz a kick in the balls.

I get the feeling he won't even see this message... have you even taken me off ignore in over a year?

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-15-2004 11:59:26 AM
As a student of death, you lack imagination, Tal.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 06-15-2004 12:02:57 PM
Razor. I'd definitely kill Razor.

Apart from that, I don't know. I'd have to think about it.

Khyron fucked around with this message on 06-15-2004 at 12:03 PM.

*Tal*
Pancake
posted 06-15-2004 12:05:59 PM
quote:
Katrinity's account was hax0red to write:
As a student of death, you lack imagination, Tal.

I'll kill you tonight while I'm at work, Kat..

(Besides, I actually could make whip out of an entire human hide.. read a book about it in like, 9th grade..)

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-15-2004 12:18:18 PM
quote:
*Tal* had this to say about dark elf butts:
Blah Blah Blah

Figured that would draw you out of the woodwork. I scan the boards maybe twice a day, but without fail...if I post something, you seem to crop up shortly thereafter.

I mean you start whole threads to get a rise out of us. You're like that yapping little pup in the old cartoons who follows the big bruiser around. I don't profess to be one of the big dogs around these parts, but really Tal. Give it up. Any moron with a thesaurus and a copy of an S&M magazine can concoct the sort of imagery you like to cook up when someone hits a little too close to home.

Frankly, I'm surprised you didn't resort to numerated insults like you did in the sword thread. And I'm positively shocked you haven't degenerated farther into your usual barrage of tried-and-true namecalling. Get truly creative!

Dealing with you is like dealing with an ill-mannered 13 year old. You've got all these horny hormones coursing through your veins and you've got some dirty pictures to post and suddenly you think you're the end-all, be-all. You swagger around, namecalling, looking to get a rise out of people for (your own professed reason) of seeing if you can. You aren't flaming for any real purpose other than to support your own apparently frail ego, which is what separates you from truly noteworthy flamers.

So it usually goes:
Tal: Flame! Flame on Lyinar!
Deth: Oi...fucktard ahoy.
Tal: Pussywhipped! Pussywhipped! Graphically lewd ripoffs from whatever S&M rag I bought this month!
Deth: Someone wash this kid's mouth out with soap and send him to his room.

The only thing that embarrasses me in all this isn't that I defend my sweetheart, it's that I keep responding to you.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-15-2004 12:19:19 PM
quote:
*Tal* was listening to Cher while typing:
I'll kill you tonight while I'm at work, Kat..

(Besides, I actually could make whip out of an entire human hide.. read a book about it in like, 9th grade..)

You'd better be more inventive for me! Lyinar's and Deth's deaths are ho-hum, old and cliche.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-15-2004 12:21:23 PM
quote:
Katrinity had this to say:
You'd better be more inventive for me! Lyinar's and Deth's deaths are ho-hum, old and cliche.

He's giving your still-warm body to me.

I'd call that inventive.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-15-2004 12:23:33 PM
<comes back from the dead and bites Mort> Rawrr....brrrrains!
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-15-2004 12:24:34 PM
Like biting, do we? Kinky. I can live with that.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-15-2004 12:25:48 PM
quote:
Katrinity said:
brrrrains!

Mortious hangs a sign over his forehead, that reads, "Out To Lunch".

Mightion Defensor
posted 06-15-2004 01:42:45 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about (_|_):
I want to maim Mightion's brain's pun-making sectors.

Why, I oughta give you a piece of my mind!! Oh, wait....

Who would I murder? Those who truly deserve death (Paul554) are gone, and not worth the shotgun shell anyway.

There's no one here who pisses me off enough for me to want their death, and I'm not one to gratituously murder people. I prefer to righteously muder people.

It takes more effort to actively hate than it does to just ignore.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: