EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Gay marriage: its effects?
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 05-31-2004 03:41:40 PM
quote:
Zaza stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I thought you had laid all your christian morality behind you?

Only when it means he can have more sex.

Addy
posted 05-31-2004 03:42:02 PM
quote:
So quoth Snoota:
yeha i ntocited tahtt too btu ym brian hutrde whne tring to reed eit

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-31-2004 03:44:23 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Addy wrote:

Roflblade!

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 05-31-2004 03:54:19 PM
Inlolskates

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Damnati
Filthy
posted 05-31-2004 08:56:41 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Gunslinger Moogle!
Hey fundamentalist twin, welcome back to the boards. We kept your seat warm for ya.

Thanks. *gives Moogle a cookie*

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 05-31-2004 09:02:12 PM
quote:
Maho's account was hax0red to write:
Thanks. *gives Moogle a cookie*

*munches happily* Thanks...watch out for Kat though, I hear she has a gang waiting to bash anyone that tries to break up her monopoly

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Damnati
Filthy
posted 05-31-2004 09:08:24 PM
quote:
From the book of Gunslinger Moogle, chapter 3, verse 16:
*munches happily* Thanks...watch out for Kat though, I hear she has a gang waiting to bash anyone that tries to break up her monopoly

I wouldn't worry. I got em from her. She only gets mad when I give people poisoned cookies.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: