EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Help needed, VERY IMPORTANT
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 12-21-2003 04:40:32 PM
quote:
Arttemis had this to say about Captain Planet:
You can even get belt clips for those, so you can clip them inside your waistband.

Although it's quite disconcerting to have a gun pointed at your jewels all day.

I have a belt clip on mine. It is a damn nice weapon. Although I suggest the new .380 version over the slightly smaller .32. The slight increse in bulk is well worth the additional stopping power.

I clip mine either inside the side of my pants, in my boot, or inside my pocket. It looks like the ptop of a knife sticking out. And almost none of that even shows.

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Skaw
posted 12-21-2003 05:00:19 PM
This thread gets a 5 because its hilarious!!!!!!!

can you please fix my title
posted 12-21-2003 05:03:45 PM
quote:
Azizza painfully thought these words up:
I have a belt clip on mine. It is a damn nice weapon. Although I suggest the new .380 version over the slightly smaller .32. The slight increse in bulk is well worth the additional stopping power.

I clip mine either inside the side of my pants, in my boot, or inside my pocket. It looks like the ptop of a knife sticking out. And almost none of that even shows.

Sig makes a nice 380

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Gadani
U
posted 12-21-2003 05:08:21 PM
It would be hilarious if the "goth omg vampyre" calls the cops and you get put in jail.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 12-21-2003 05:13:41 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Gadanii wrote:
It would be hilarious if the "goth omg vampyre" calls the cops and you get put in jail.

that would be funny as hell

As a side note, a display sword will most likely shatter if put up in combat against a battle ready sword.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 12-21-2003 05:16:23 PM
Yeah, I hope you don't have any of that swordsonline crap..

Seriously though, you're more stupid than I thought if you don't ignore this or call the police at most.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 12-21-2003 05:23:57 PM
/boggle
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Skaw
posted 12-21-2003 05:29:09 PM
Sentow is almost as stupid, because he appearently likes Charade. Charade sucks lols.

Charade has to be one of my only weaknesses in SC2

[ 12-21-2003: Message edited by: Skaw ]

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 12-21-2003 05:47:55 PM
Call the cops. It's the only move that doesn't lose. If these pimple-faced computer nerd angsty goth teeny-weeny losers are any sort of threat, booya. Cops handle it. Net threat to yourself: Nada. Plus you come off smelling like a rose. If they're not a threat and the cops take a good long hard look at these wannabe undead, they'll probably break down and cry like the blubbering little mascara-wearing freaks they are. Tres goth...NOT.

Possible outcomes if someone goes out and gets in a swordfight: Death. Maiming. Crossing state lines for the purpose of committing a felonious assault (or worse). Likely count as premeditation for purposes of deciding what you're charged with (at which point you get to take it up the ass for a deal, if there's a deal to be had). You'll get tried as an adult, meaning that the death penalty may or may not be on the table. All because some girl online can't or won't click the "Ignore" button, and got you dragged into her FANTASTIC DRAMA. Do you have any idea how much of a loser you're going to look like if you go out, get into any sort of altercation that gets you arrested, all for some chick online? It's not chivalrous, it's stupid. And if you think otherwise, you clearly don't understand what's going on. 16 years old, life over. OVER. Do not collect go, do not make anything of yourself. Because some teenage computer chick played on your rampaging hormones.

On the other hand, Parce gets points for being Parce and Diadem gets points for the hilarious pic.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 12-21-2003 06:09:53 PM
'Deth wins.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 12-21-2003 06:13:20 PM
....this htread is ntohign mreo then a weekend web waiting to happen

anyways, soudns to me like its a buch of 6th graders who think starcraft and counterstrike are great games doing thier usual talking out of the ass and very surprisingly your actualy beleiveing them

i live in newyork, if a group of gothed out "shebangfull" drugdealers went around armed with nothing but swords, they would at best get the shit beat out of them and theri drugs/swords stolen, and nyc isnt very goth-ful anyways

if the plane tixets actualy arive, please alet the board, until then, i laff

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
diadem
eet bugz
posted 12-21-2003 06:31:07 PM
quote:
Mog thought about the meaning of life:
....this htread is ntohign mreo then a weekend web waiting to happen

anyways, soudns to me like its a buch of 6th graders who think starcraft and counterstrike are great games doing thier usual talking out of the ass and very surprisingly your actualy beleiveing them

i live in newyork, if a group of gothed out "shebangfull" drugdealers went around armed with nothing but swords, they would at best get the shit beat out of them and theri drugs/swords stolen, and nyc isnt very goth-ful anyways

if the plane tixets actualy arive, please alet the board, until then, i laff

*cracks knuckles...*

Me translate....

*achem*

quote:

....dis thread be nothing more den uh weekend web waiting ta happen

anyways, dis sounds to me like it uh bunch of sixth gradurs who tink starcraft and counterstrike are great gemes. de are doing dere usal talk out of dere asses and you suh-prisingly belebe dem

me lib in newyork. if uh group of gothed out "shebangfull" dhrug-dealers want around armed wid noting but swords, dey would at best git da shit beat out of dem and dere drugs stolen. da city doesn't hab many goths anyhow.

if da plane tickets uh-ribe please post dat on da board. until den, me laugh

I agree. Most likely it is a bunch of punk kids fucking with him, but it also has a small possibility of being a pedophile trying to lure him into the city

[ 12-21-2003: Message edited by: diadem ]

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 12-21-2003 06:39:53 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we are, born to be dweebs! We're the princes of the Innnnnnterneeeeeet!

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 12-21-2003 07:04:44 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we are, born to be dweebs! We're the princes of the Innnnnnterneeeeeet!

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 12-21-2003 07:40:54 PM
Wow... that's just to fucking funny.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-21-2003 07:48:45 PM
I have never laughed so fucking hard then at Zeke.

Good god.

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 12-21-2003 07:52:05 PM
Oh my fucking god dude...I'll give you a twenty, use it to buy a clue.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Ace in the Spade
Pancake
posted 12-21-2003 07:56:32 PM
I loved Highlander, that rawked Lyinar

[ 12-21-2003: Message edited by: Ace in the Spade ]

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.
Mod
Pancake
posted 12-21-2003 07:59:14 PM
Make sure you wear a Sephiroth costume, that's sure to scare him.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Gadani
U
posted 12-21-2003 08:01:24 PM
quote:
Shazorx / Modrakien attempted to be funny by writing:
Make sure you wear a Sephiroth costume, that's sure to scare him.

Rofl

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 12-21-2003 08:06:33 PM
This thread is a-mazing!
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 12-21-2003 08:17:25 PM
I'm feeling inspired...

Here we are. Born to be dweebs.
We're the princes of the Internet.

Here we belong. Fighting to survive
In a war with the biggest godmoders.

And here we are. We're the princes of the Internet.
Here we belong, fighting for attention.
WeÂ’ve come to be the rulers of your web!

I am a mere mortal. I have inside me blood of dweebs.
I have all rivals. Any man can be my equal.
Take me to the future of your web!

Born to be dweebs. Princes of the Internet.
Fighting and deluded. Got my world in my comp.
IÂ’m here for your praise and IÂ’ll make my stand.
We were born to be princes of the Internet.

No man could understand. My world is in my own head.
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
People talk about you behind your back.
People say you should go out and play.

IÂ’m a toon that will go far.
With my godmoding friends, we'll reach the stars.
With my keyboard and mouse held high.
Got to pass this level, first time - yeah.

I know that people talk about me. I hear it every day.
But I can't prove you wrong cos IÂ’m never right first time.

(Yeah ! Yeah! Alright! Watch this toon fly.)

(Bring on the blow up dolls!)

Here we are born to be dweebs. WeÂ’re the princes of the Internet.
Here we belong.

Born to be dweebs. Princes of the Internet.
Fighting and deluded. Got my world in my head.
I'm here for your praise and I'll make my stand.
We were born to be princes of the Internet.

That isn't directed at anyone. I just got inspired

[ 12-21-2003: Message edited by: Lyinar Ka`Bael ]

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-21-2003 08:23:20 PM
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 12-21-2003 08:26:40 PM
One question, not that it is really that important, but how do you plan on taking a sword on a plane?

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-21-2003 08:39:35 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Jajahotep wrote:
One question, not that it is really that important, but how do you plan on taking a sword on a plane?

he'll tell them it's an industrial strength toenail clipper.

That or he'll seal it in a box and send it as luggage.

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 12-21-2003 08:45:11 PM
quote:
Azizza had this to say about Tron:

Might have to take a look at one of those in .380. I've been thinking about a Sig P232 for a while now, so I'll have to compare the two.

How much bulkier would you say the .380 is?

diadem
eet bugz
posted 12-21-2003 08:45:24 PM
Those lyrics... made me laugh but remind me that there's one more thing this thread needs....

[ 12-21-2003: Message edited by: diadem ]

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 12-21-2003 08:45:46 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael was naked while typing this:
he'll tell them it's an industrial strength toenail clipper.

Giant fruitcake.

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 12-21-2003 08:50:41 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael impressed everyone with:

I can see it now, zeke aproaches the pack of goths dressed as the highlander, they form a cirle with him and hte alpha male in the middle

the alpha male speaks, "it ends here" and pulls out his swordd

zeke takes a deep breath and reaches for the sheeth in his trench coat, the moment he has bean fearing and looking forward to for the past weeks has finaly come

he sighs deeply

"listen, i thoguht this whole duel seemed like a great idea, but we have to be more reasonable, violence isnt the way"

the alpha male enfurated snarls, COWARD

zeke then mumbles "fine fine my fucken lugage got lost, ya happy now, the airport said theys hodul haev it withten 48 horus though, if not they will reimburse me for the lost goods, so do you mind postponeing our noble due..."

and before he has the chance to finish his words zeke finds himself ont he recieving end of a sword kabob

[ 12-21-2003: Message edited by: Mog ]

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 12-21-2003 08:58:45 PM
I find it funny when 12 year olds lie on the internet.
The World is Yours
Gadani
U
posted 12-21-2003 09:05:37 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Canadian Mountee said:
I find it funny when 12 year olds lie on the internet.

hes 16 omgwtf

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-21-2003 09:06:24 PM
quote:
Mog had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
I can see it now, zeke aproaches the pack of goths dressed as the highlander, they form a cirle with him and hte alpha male in the middle

the alpha male speaks, "it ends here" and pulls out his swordd

zeke takes a deep breath and reaches for the sheeth in his trench coat, the moment he has bean fearing and looking forward to for the past weeks has finaly come

he sighs deeply

"listen, i thoguht this whole duel seemed like a great idea, but we have to be more reasonable, violence isnt the way"

the alpha male enfurated snarls, COWARD

zeke then mumbles "fine fine my fucken lugage got lost, ya happy now, the airport said theys hodul haev it withten 48 horus though, if not they will reimburse me for the lost goods, so do you mind postponeing our noble due..."

and before he has the chance to finish his words zeke finds himself ont he recieving end of a sword kabob

muahahaha

Canadian Mountee
posted 12-21-2003 09:08:47 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Gadanii said:
hes 16 omgwtf

Okay okay, I dont care if he's 28, this thread is such funny bullshit.

The World is Yours
Gadani
U
posted 12-21-2003 09:10:47 PM
quote:
Canadian Mountee was listening to Cher while typing:
Okay okay, I dont care if he's 28, this thread is such funny bullshit.

I was being sarcastic, but I see your point.

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 12-21-2003 09:12:16 PM
quote:
Arttemis obviously shouldn't have said:
Might have to take a look at one of those in .380. I've been thinking about a Sig P232 for a while now, so I'll have to compare the two.

How much bulkier would you say the .380 is?

You can only see the additional bulk if you hold them side by side. If you look at one and then the other you cant' really tell.

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 12-21-2003 10:07:11 PM
Whether you guys believe me or not, I'm still not lieing.

That being said, I'll clear a few things up.

I don't need someone to go there with me, I need someone to lie to a friend of mine's parents.

Also, I fully expect a WHOOOOLE lotta crap to go wrong...and the girl involved is NOT the one I'm in love with.

"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Canadian Mountee
posted 12-21-2003 10:08:54 PM
You're not getting any fucking tickets in the mail. If he knew your address, which he needs to mail you tickets, dont you think he'd just fly himself there?

God this is just stupid

The World is Yours
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-21-2003 10:10:08 PM
Dude, this is going to be harsh and I blame you for making me this angry, but it's for your own good.

If you go there, you're going to die or you're going to hurt someone and end up in jail. And if you're dead or in jail, it'll be better that someone who would be so stupid as to do something like this in the first place will be off the streets.

You're lying, which is majorly uncool in the first place, but you shouldn't joke about this stuff. It's some harsh shit.

Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 12-21-2003 10:15:16 PM
We'll see then won't we?
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Canadian Mountee
posted 12-21-2003 10:16:14 PM
quote:
From the book of Zeke the Final Fencer, chapter 3, verse 16:
We'll see then won't we?

Here's hoping you get your head sliced off, you lying sack of shit.

The World is Yours
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: