EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: We end this now
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 07-17-2002 01:31:47 PM
quote:
Zaile Ronso stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
(OOC)
As long as we're saying who's who...

This is Palador's alt account. Unless it has an (OOC) in the post, all posts under this account Are In Character.

Yes, it's a Vah Shir. Yes, he's a BeastLord. Yes, he's a bit of a violent slob. Yes, he knows that most people consider him a character in a video game, but for him it's real. Yes, he blows all his money on warder food, catnip, and pizza.

If Zaile ever, in any way, offends you, don't be suprised. That's kinda the idea, don't take it personally.

Should have been a necro with a skeleton pet. It's like in the comic. Feed 'em a slice of bread, it comes out intact. Repeat until he's full.

[ 07-17-2002: Message edited by: Khyron ]

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 07-17-2002 01:36:48 PM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Should have been a necro with a skeleton pet. It's like in the comic. Feed 'em a slice of bread, it comes out intact. Repeat until he's full.

Yah, but I wanted a different running joke for Zaile.

Zaile sees cute (wood elf/dark elf/half elf/human/barbarian) girl.
Zaile hits on said girl.
Said girl spots Zaile's warder (Japolo).
Said girl goes gaga over Japolo.
Japolo gets all the attention and ear scratches, Zaile gets ignored. Again.

Can't do that joke with a necro pet. (Unless the gal's creepy beyond all reason.)

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-17-2002 02:42:39 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Yah, but I wanted a different running joke for Zaile.

Zaile sees cute (wood elf/dark elf/half elf/human/barbarian) girl.
Zaile hits on said girl.
Said girl spots Zaile's warder (Japolo).
Said girl goes gaga over Japolo.
Japolo gets all the attention and ear scratches, Zaile gets ignored. Again.

Can't do that joke with a necro pet. (Unless the gal's creepy beyond all reason.)

You know, Reiana hit on Zaile, and he ignored her.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Oh shi...
what
posted 07-17-2002 02:43:05 PM
Kikake is dead...at least until Drys links the accounts. I PMd him about it already, but it is probably going to be along time before he sees it since he has around 800+ PMs...so 1 more will be hard to notice
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-17-2002 02:56:06 PM
Actually, when accounts are linked, the lowest numbered account in the link group becomes primary. That's why I no longer use Murdoc (member #381) as my primary account. So if you link your current one in with the others, you will never know. If you unlink the old Delidgamond account then link the new •Delidgamond• account, then Kikake will become the primary account.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Zexus Alverhas
Pancake
posted 07-17-2002 03:02:33 PM
I thought you said you were going to call him •dot•.
RP CHARACTER
If you just can't do something, do it anyway. Then prove it didn't really happen.
Zaile Ghostmaker
You've gotta remember, I'm an EverQuest character.
posted 07-17-2002 03:13:59 PM
quote:
Ford Prefect thought about the meaning of life:
[QBYou know, Reiana hit on Zaile, and he ignored her.[/QB]

Someone named Reiana? Where? All I could find was this:

quote:
There was much rejoicing when Aanicat said this:
I "heart" beastloards

=P

I thought that was a pass at first, but then I saw her picture. That is NOT the picture of someone into earscratches.

I think that, in that case, her saying 'I "heart" beastlords" is like me saying 'I "gut" fish'. As in, that's the part you rip out.

She scares me. It's the eyes.

I find that most problems can be solved by excessive violence.

It is held in thought
only by the understanding
of the Wind.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-17-2002 03:23:08 PM
It was a while ago. You asked her if she was hunting rockhoppers in Hollowshade. She said that if you were a rockhopper, then she was.

Unfortunately, after you ignored her reply, and Cassandra stopped coming around, her interest in Evercrest waned. She moved on, leaving me with an inactivealtaccount. Said account has recently been reassigned, leaving you with very poor timing.

Zaile Ghostmaker
You've gotta remember, I'm an EverQuest character.
posted 07-18-2002 12:14:26 AM
quote:
Ford Prefect had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
It was a while ago. You asked her if she was hunting rockhoppers in Hollowshade. She said that if you were a rockhopper, then she was.

Ah yes, that. I remember that now....

That was an attempt to hit on me? Wow, I didn't know that.

For me, talking about hunting rockhoppers isn't date talk, it's about shoving large metal claws through screaming creatures as they try to claw and rip your guts out. Blood flying, flesh ripping, pain dealing work. Not something that makes me think of dating. Although I've heard rumors about those Dark Elves...

I'm sorry that I didn't realize that the conversation was about cuddles. I thought it was about trying to apply silk gauze tight enough to hold your innards in enough to cast a healing spell on yourself.

Oh well.

I find that most problems can be solved by excessive violence.

It is held in thought
only by the understanding
of the Wind.

Mattimeo
Was once a member
posted 07-18-2002 12:22:59 AM
I'm just plain confused.
Khyron
posted 07-18-2002 02:08:24 PM
quote:
From the book of Piper, chapter 3, verse 16:

Unless she is going through exceptional efforts to fool the administration of EC, I can safely concur with this statement.

Well, I don't like to brag, but...

I joke! I kid!

Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 07-18-2002 02:12:09 PM
Blast you, Khyron.

Where's Jared? He should be supporting me.

There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Oh shi...
what
posted 07-18-2002 02:12:14 PM
Khyron is hacking! BAN HIM! BAN HIM!
Khyron
posted 07-18-2002 02:13:40 PM
He's under the couch.

And I'm not hacking. I'm just... spoofing!

Seriously, though, if I made a female alt I would name her 'Miriya' not 'Terena'.

Kermitov
Pancake
posted 07-18-2002 02:41:54 PM
quote:
Maradön² spewed forth this undeniable truth:
I know, but it's the same voice actor and I just felt like advertising the fact that Tiny Toons was just a medium for teaching kids that eating meat was evil.

I was so angered when I discovered!

You don't have to listen.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: