EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Boasting about yourself thread
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-04-2008 08:10:21 PM
My previous record of jogging non stop was 23 minutes. This was before I got my job as a courier. Today I went for 30 minutes straight and I only stopped because my calves were starting to actually hurt instead of that burning feeling you get. I wasn't even breathing through my mouth yet.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 10-04-2008 08:11:03 PM
I have a gigantic penis.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 10-04-2008 08:48:58 PM
I started learning Krav Maga today.

It kinda hurt.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-04-2008 09:01:08 PM
I slept with my ex and two of her girlfriends at the same time. They were all pretty hot. About 3 months ago, shortly because I realised she was a fucking nutcase and got out before she knifed me or something.

Does that count? The whole breaking up with her afterwards tarnishes it somewhat.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 10-04-2008 09:09:54 PM
My base salary is now 30% higher than it was when I started. Plus bonuses along the way. Same job.

For reference, I graduated less than a year ago.

Steven Steve
posted 10-04-2008 09:51:05 PM
I've had vaginal intercourse over 100 times without any birth control without any repercussions.

I can perform all the acrobatic moves done by Gray Fox in Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes.

I run two miles in 10 minutes.

My vertical leap is 36 inches.

I once branled 10 times in a day.

I am ambidextrous.

I can pick up and throw 150 lbs with one hand.

I haven't been sick for over two years.

I banged your mother. It was gross.

I can very nearly sing.

I can very nearly cook.

I can do the wave with my eyebrows.

I can hold in my shit for over two weeks.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 10-04-2008 09:52:20 PM
I invented the world as you know it.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-04-2008 10:03:17 PM
I've no doubt gay sex with Steve would blow that out the water.

*le sigh*

Steven Steve
posted 10-04-2008 10:08:06 PM
I'll blow you out of the water, hrowr

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-05-2008 03:18:40 AM
quote:
Mortious was naked while typing this:
I slept with my ex and two of her girlfriends at the same time. They were all pretty hot. About 3 months ago, shortly because I realised she was a fucking nutcase and got out before she knifed me or something.

Does that count? The whole breaking up with her afterwards tarnishes it somewhat.

I remembered this Mort quote from a thread within the last six months.

quote:

It's very special to some people. Like me.

I only lost mine recently, to someone I love very much. It's a gift, a gesture, a willingness to say to them that they're the most special lover you'll have in your life. I've had 6 or so opportunities to lose it before recently, 2 or those in my teens, 1 with a model-quality brunette. She only wanted a one night stand. No thanks. Most of the slags here would say "please hand in your penis at the door" for that one, but call me old fashioned. Very old fashioned. I know what self control is, I don't need spunk flowing into another person to remind myself I'm a man, the fact they were wet and willing is confirmation enough.

The Western World is all about being free to live your life the way you want to. I chose to give this girl.. whom I am still with and will likely propose to.. the most special gift anyone could give. A gift that cannot be given twice, no matter what this website says.

So yes, it is very special.

You seem to have overlooked that in your almost religous crusade to constantly smackdown organised religion. It's all you ever post these days.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

nem-x
posted 10-05-2008 03:49:28 AM
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 10-05-2008 03:58:29 AM
I once beat up Brittney Spears' bodyguard. This guy kept bothering her at the club and instead of getting one of us like most famous people do, she told her bodyguard to "take care of him" so the bodyguard just walks up and jacks the guy in the face. I hear the commotion behind me so I turned around and he had the guy in kind of a standing rear naked choke. So I ran up behind him and pulled his arms off the guy, and he turned to grab me so I forced his head down with an underhook hold, and dropped him face down to the ground and held him in a chicken wing until backup got there.

The funny thing is, we hushed it up for her and hooked the customer up with some free swag and then like four days later the same bodyguard got arrested for beating on a guy at the Venetian at her command.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-05-2008 05:30:59 AM
Uhm, I've been a drummer for 11 years now in Scottish bands. Our band started four years ago and beat the previously top-band for our area last season.

One of our competition sets.

One of our exhibition songs.

Other than that I'm in a comfortable house with my girlfriend; my job of 7 years promoted me to a director(Manager) position last year.

Oh, and I'm the best-geared Priest on the Hellscream server for all that's worth.

That's kind of all I do.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Willias
Pancake
posted 10-05-2008 09:12:42 AM
quote:
Damnati attempted to be funny by writing:
[QB][/QB]

ow shit

even i felt the heat from that burn

Steven Steve
posted 10-05-2008 09:44:49 AM
Bitches ain't shit

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 10-05-2008 10:03:54 AM
Rodent King, your music is far too mesmerizing. Were you the pied piper in your last life?
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-05-2008 12:09:24 PM
Its looking like I'm going to get another promotion at work and be the development team lead. My boss is giving me full rein over the development team and allowing me to mold it as I see fit.

This plus the MBA I'm working on should mean in 5-7 years I'm going to be one hot commodity.

Xian
Pancake
posted 10-05-2008 03:55:09 PM
For the past two weeks I have been exercising regularly after work with two lovely ladies. I have been eating healthy (well healthier). I managed to pay the rent on time, and my apartment isn't a total mess.
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 10-05-2008 04:10:19 PM
I got my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu blue belt under Paul Creighton.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Zezman
Pancake
posted 10-05-2008 04:36:31 PM
I had the chutzpah to finally post on this site and pretend to be friendly.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-05-2008 05:02:12 PM
quote:
Damnati said:
[QB][/QB]

People still haven't figured out that 99% of anything "real life" I post here are bare-faced lies. Never post anything about your real life on the internet. If you do, make shit up and see who falls for it.

Most of you do.

Number 1 Poster
posted 10-05-2008 05:27:09 PM
quote:
Mortious enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
People still haven't figured out that 99% of anything "real life" I post here are bare-faced lies. Never post anything about your real life on the internet. If you do, make shit up and see who falls for it.

Most of you do.

Nice save

Razor
posted 10-05-2008 05:31:21 PM
I have a nice position as superintendent of an astronomical observatory running 3 research telescopes, and one visitors/student teaching telescope, at a beautiful site that gets better nights than Mt. Palomar even though we see the 200 in dome from our site (about 40-50 miles away).

I have my own place and am engaged to be married Dec. 2009.

I am also happy that for working for SDSU, I get free units to work on my Masters of Science, Physics with a specialty in Optical Systems.

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Steven Steve
posted 10-05-2008 06:43:44 PM
Are most of us actually lying?

Steven Steve
posted 10-05-2008 06:44:05 PM
To be fair I'm completely unemployed and have like $5000 to my name

Zezman
Pancake
posted 10-05-2008 10:19:36 PM
That's so cool Razor.

I volunteered at the Chabot Space and Science Center in Oakland California for a year. I've worked with and around telescopes, and as an instructor at the Telescope Makers Workshop.

Astronomy is looking up these days.

Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 10-05-2008 10:21:10 PM
I've been on a new workout regiment that has been... for the most part, successful.

If Steve and I got together, the world might collapse from the sheer awesomeness that we would bring.

Other than that... I got nothing besides writing some new music.

Ares
posted 10-05-2008 10:41:54 PM
Gadani
U
posted 10-06-2008 01:11:39 AM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about (_|_):

Most of you do.

so which one of those two things posted were lies?

I dun got banned
Pancake
posted 10-06-2008 01:42:51 AM
quote:
Gadani got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
so which one of those two things posted were lies?

Probably both.

Greenlit
posted 10-06-2008 02:05:49 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Steven Steve stammered:
Are most of us actually lying?

An $8 suit is nothing to lie about, Steven.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-06-2008 02:59:39 AM
quote:
Ares obviously shouldn't have said:
*has nothing to brag about*

Art, you lying whore. You make art. Jeez.

I'm uh.. Really good at rock band? And I also moved to Philadelphia. Whee. :3

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 10-06-2008 03:46:31 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Ares said:

hi ares

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 10-06-2008 06:28:40 AM
I deprived Mortious of his virginity.

Captain Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 10-06-2008 at 06:28 AM.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-06-2008 06:29:51 AM
quote:
Ares said this about your mom:

you're a girl on the internet

Led
*kaboom*
posted 10-06-2008 08:01:59 PM
I survived Iraq.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-06-2008 08:02:51 PM
quote:
Led said:
I survived Iraq.

You wouldn't survive me.

And Steve.

Toss a coin to see who gets the pooper.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 10-06-2008 08:19:33 PM
Steve can run faster than me, but I have fired a Barret, and I still remember how to use it
Razor
posted 10-06-2008 08:53:17 PM
I have just eaten a 2 lb. burger. If I'm dead in the morning, well who cares, I'll have had a wonderful last meal.
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Steven Steve
posted 10-06-2008 09:34:34 PM
Don't worry Tori, I would show you a lovely time.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: