EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Let's post things that'll enrage Steve
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-21-2008 10:54:13 AM
I offer this to stoke his fury.

This is not done out of malice, of course, but because when Steve is mad, he's even cooler than normal.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 08-21-2008 12:15:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILJpVP7eV1E
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-21-2008 05:53:14 PM
omg.. I remember that game....

... I own that game...

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Maradon!
posted 08-21-2008 06:56:17 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Karnaj who doth quote:

I'm not ashamed to admit that I absolutely love this song.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 08-21-2008 07:01:42 PM
It might be good if that vocal effect wasn't terrible
Maradon!
posted 08-21-2008 07:10:27 PM
I agree that the "radio" kinda effect that they do in the beginning sounds fucking awful, but in their defense a lot of artists do that.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 08-21-2008 at 07:10 PM.

Number 1 Poster
posted 08-21-2008 08:15:41 PM
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 08-21-2008 10:14:04 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about pies:

This is not done out of malice, of course, but because when Steve is mad, he's even cooler than normal.

Every electronic effect in that song is amazingly offensive.

Skaw
posted 08-22-2008 12:48:22 AM
Heavenly Star huh?

I have an urge to play through No More Heroes again now.

Which when you think about it.. it's weird that this song is everywhere in a game where dismemberment is commonplace.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 08-22-2008 at 12:57 AM.

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 08-22-2008 04:12:04 AM
Dumb but strangely addicting anime meme? Check
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Steven Steve
posted 08-22-2008 10:54:56 AM
These things barely enrage me, although Final Faggasy is a bit annoying, but over all you have more work to do, dipshits.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-22-2008 11:41:30 AM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-23-2008 03:24:58 AM
That chick has a beard.
Steven Steve
posted 08-23-2008 10:38:04 AM
ARGH! Women!!

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-23-2008 10:08:45 PM
BEES
Steven Steve
posted 08-23-2008 10:28:58 PM
Oh no not the bees, AHHH THEY'RE IN MY EYES, AHHHHBLblb

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-25-2008 02:04:42 PM
Epiphany! How to turn Steve into a wall of haymakers, Mafia kicks, and suplexes:

Any of this.

Or any of this.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 08-25-2008 03:03:49 PM
oh my fucking god

Maradon!
posted 08-25-2008 11:35:27 PM
That even pissed me off, but then so do most things on MTV
Skaw
posted 08-25-2008 11:47:48 PM
Hey Steve, your local GNC is out of whey protein.
Steven Steve
posted 08-25-2008 11:49:30 PM
Plus comme, the people that work there don't know shit about the supplement industry besides advertising quips and where I can get niche items besides GNC.

Steven Steve
posted 08-25-2008 11:49:59 PM
Also I hate teenage girls

And just teenagers generally

But mostly teenage girls

nem-x
posted 08-25-2008 11:53:36 PM
Steven Steve
posted 08-26-2008 08:24:38 AM
arm hair

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-26-2008 09:01:52 AM
quote:
And now, we sprinkle Steven Steve liberally with Old Spice!
arm hair

And we all know what that means. Mmm-hmm.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 08-26-2008 11:00:37 AM
Butt hair

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-26-2008 11:03:36 AM
Absolutely caked with feces.

Beer.

Number 1 Poster
posted 08-27-2008 08:21:03 PM

Maradon!
posted 08-27-2008 10:13:17 PM
That is probably the third coolest talent ever.
Skaw
posted 08-27-2008 11:10:22 PM
Who knew Delidgamond could actually contribute something interesting.
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 08-28-2008 12:50:10 AM
quote:
Maradon!'s account was hax0red to write:
That is probably the third coolest talent ever.

What are the first two?

Maradon!
posted 08-28-2008 12:55:16 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Arttemis who doth quote:
What are the first two?

It's dirty

Number 1 Poster
posted 08-28-2008 05:15:44 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Optimus Prime:
It's dirty

Is one of them being able to put your scrotum in a girl's asshole, and then making a 'popping' sound when you take them out and scream "BOOYEAAAHHH!!!" ?

I'm New fucked around with this message on 08-28-2008 at 05:16 AM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-28-2008 06:22:19 AM
quote:
I'm New got served! I'm New got served!
Is one of them being able to put your scrotum in a girl's asshole, and then making a 'popping' sound when you take them out and scream "BOOYEAAAHHH!!!" ?

Yup. It's called "The Dog in the Bathtub."

Beer.

Number 1 Poster
posted 08-28-2008 06:23:51 AM
I would have called it something like "The Nuggets in the Fryer" or something like that.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-28-2008 08:41:50 AM
Listen, I don't name these awesome things. As I understand it, the reason behind this is that trying to stuff your nuts into a chick's asshole is as difficult as trying to put an unwilling dog into a bathtub.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 08-28-2008 10:29:09 AM
OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T BELONG TO GENERATION Y/Z HAHA

IT'S MORE LIKE BUNGEE JUMPING THAN PUTTING A DOG INTO A BATHTUB NOW

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 08-28-2008 at 10:29 AM.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 08-28-2008 11:30:51 AM
Oh sweet jesus.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-29-2008 04:15:44 PM
This should get Steve mad enough to branle on a pile of corpses.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 08-29-2008 04:34:17 PM
sigh

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: