EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Let's post things that'll enrage Steve
Maradon!
posted 08-29-2008 09:11:10 PM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-29-2008 09:26:02 PM
Honestly? I like the original one better. The one recorded chronologically first, that is.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 08-29-2008 10:46:40 PM
Here are things that I hate:

Pop culture
Teenagers/teenage girls
Staunchly partisan people
Mormons (or people obsessed with the dogmata of Christianity, wasting time and money on it, rather than actually practicing what they preach - almost the same thing)
People who adopt 100% of their values from their parents or any group
Anime emoticons
Furries
Pagans/wiccans
Any crazy religious people in general - moderation is acceptable, as long as they don't behave irrationally
People who can't spell for shit (such as first grade level)
Boston sports teams
Boston in general
Tattoos
Piercings
Alcohol
Smoking
Scene and emo
Wool trench coats/overcoats
Horn-rim/thick black frame glasses (except on Woody Allen)
Crocs
Character comedies
Spoiled cunts
People who think rap music has ever been profound (especially since the early 90s)
Celebrity worship
Female worship (omg ur so hot lol)
People who have no self-discipline
People who sleep more than 10 hours a day on average
Women's perceptions of reality in general
Western civilization's obsession with sugar, salt, and grains
Obsession with Valve, Blizzard, and Square-Enix games
Shitty media adaptations
"Open-minded" (sentimentally adolescent) people
All the people who get in relationships for personal reassurance and a human pet and then end up breaking up for reasons they'll never understand (95% of people)
Insistance of veganism/vegetarianism being healthier than an omnivorous diet
Photographers who think they are artists
PKers
People (women) who cross their arms when they walk
People who get butthurt when you pass them when driving
Screaming children
People who do not understand romance (women again)
All people with predictable, stereotypical behavior patterns (such as women playing social interaction by the books, mooks and midriffs, Asians studying needlessly and then failing)

That's all I care to think of right now

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 08-29-2008 at 10:51 PM.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

nem-x
posted 08-29-2008 11:27:12 PM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-29-2008 11:30:15 PM
What about those who are pampered and decadent, betraying even their own shallow liberal affectations? Possibly homosexual? Must investigate further.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 08-29-2008 11:43:46 PM
Yeah those too
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Steven Steve
posted 08-29-2008 11:44:16 PM

Steven Steve
posted 08-29-2008 11:45:00 PM
He looks like Roger Wilco

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 08-30-2008 12:20:50 AM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Knight Rider:
This should get Steve mad enough to branle on a pile of corpses.

I would totally throw it in Katy Perry.

Steven Steve
posted 08-30-2008 11:06:18 AM
She's like 10 years old

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 08-30-2008 11:18:40 AM
She's 23.

And completely bonable.

Arttemis fucked around with this message on 08-30-2008 at 11:18 AM.

Maradon!
posted 08-30-2008 11:33:41 AM
I'd hit it too, but I despise the name Katy
Steven Steve
posted 08-30-2008 11:37:11 AM
quote:
Arttemis had this to say about John Romero:
She's 23.

And completely bonable.

quote:
Steven Steve had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Here are things that I hate:

Celebrity worship
Female worship (omg ur so hot lol)

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 08-30-2008 06:00:59 PM
Just because I'd fuck someone doesn't mean I worship them.
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 08-30-2008 06:30:37 PM
quote:
Cool Hand Luke had this to say about Captain Planet:
Just because I'd fuck someone doesn't mean I worship them.

Realistically, I think the sentiment of merely wanting to fuck someone is the antithesis of worship. Judging by Steve's list, that probably enrages him too.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Steven Steve
posted 08-30-2008 07:07:00 PM
Omg Brandon Boyd!!!! He's so dreamy *faints*

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-30-2008 10:06:32 PM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-30-2008 10:08:05 PM
Put up a bigger picture of yourself, Steve.
Steven Steve
posted 08-30-2008 10:44:53 PM
Someone needs to find me some sort of software that will allow me to take pictures larger than like 250x250, my webcam is 500 years old

Maradon!
posted 08-30-2008 11:07:39 PM
You'll pretty much need a new webcam to do that
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-31-2008 09:02:23 AM
\m/ ^_^ \m/
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Steven Steve
posted 08-31-2008 09:05:48 AM
KaLourin, if you were an Everquest character in real life, you would be a troll death knight.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-31-2008 12:05:47 PM
hehe
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: