EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I've been here seven years.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-12-2007 12:15:08 PM
Long time. Looooong time.

Post in this thread, and I will make a roast-like joke about you.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Nemx™
Pancake
posted 08-12-2007 12:23:21 PM
you're a liar
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-12-2007 12:27:39 PM
Seven years, just as much of a raging homosexual.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-12-2007 12:32:43 PM
okay.

and, ya know, way to hang out for seven years and whatnot.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-12-2007 12:33:08 PM
Seven years of Karnaj is a lot of blood from the anus.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-12-2007 12:40:47 PM
spooge
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-12-2007 01:02:52 PM
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Greenlit
posted 08-12-2007 01:11:49 PM
The best thing about Fight Night games is making hideously overpowered custom boxers and just punishing one poor motherfucker for an eternity in a Hard Hits bout.
Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 08-12-2007 01:33:54 PM
me too, off and on...
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 08-12-2007 01:39:56 PM
And I've still never been to the dirty Jerz.
LeMiere
posted 08-12-2007 02:06:45 PM
Yeah. Me too.
Steven Steve
posted 08-12-2007 02:14:18 PM
You just have to be sure you're doing the right thing. I mean it's very easy to forget - she's was just sitting there in the pub with her new friends and her new life and her new hair and it might been five years but you'd know just to look at her. I wasn't even sure it was her at first, I was ready to walk away but she smiled and called me over and we said hello for a bit. When we went back to our tables we were tried not to look over at each other and told our friends to stop staring. I didn't see her for the rest of the night, but by closing time the beer's kicked in so I go up and speak to her and we end up going for a walk and talking about our new homes, our new jobs, our new friends and our new birds.

She says she's been going out with him now for about two and a half years, but they don't live together so he'd never find out. And you think about chasing her about school when you were wee and lying in your bed and listening to love songs and pretending they were about you. And the first time you asked her out she said no but one night you went to a wedding and when you came back to the pub she'd changed her mind and you went out. You remember the way she swung her arms when she held your hand but you can't remember how she kissed and now you've got the chance to find out. But you have to remember there's this other kiss. And she's sitting at home, wondering where you are and what you're doing. And you work hard on this kiss and you know it inside out, it's as much yours as it is hers, and it took a long time to get right, it took months of practice and months of embarassment but now you've got it perfected and you've been looking forward to that kiss all week.

You can see her breath in the air between your faces as you stand in the leaves and she just asks you straight out if you want to come and stay at her flat. But you make sure you get separate taxis and you go home and there might be a slight regret and maybe you'll wonder what you missed but you have to remember the kiss that you worked so hard on - and you'll know you've done the right thing.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 08-12-2007 02:28:29 PM
Uhhh...

I am so confused right now

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Gadani
U
posted 08-12-2007 03:22:35 PM
Seven years of buying new socks
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 08-12-2007 04:30:30 PM
Or at least using a lot of bleach on those we keep.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-12-2007 04:34:29 PM
Seven years. .. Doesn't really seem that long, does it?
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 08-12-2007 04:36:51 PM
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Maradon!
posted 08-12-2007 07:16:03 PM
I still remember the first time I discovered EC.

I was sitting out at my old house giving out halloween candy in a hoodie. In between visitors I'd run back and post.

Pesco and ms paint Solstyce with the ponytail that doubles as a whip were popular at the time.

Steven Steve
posted 08-12-2007 08:00:51 PM
I can't remember back that far, I was like a fetus or something
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 08-12-2007 08:25:16 PM
These threads never go very long.
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 08-12-2007 08:29:53 PM
I remember coming to this because my brother told me about EC ET.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Maradon!
posted 08-12-2007 08:34:40 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Blindy. who doth quote:
These threads never go very long.

The one sean did (or was it black?) went to about three pages or so

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-12-2007 09:20:21 PM
quote:
So quoth Maradon!:
The one sean did (or was it black?) went to about three pages or so

that one was wonderful.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 08-12-2007 10:44:46 PM
Heh, and still all I think of when I see your name is anal bleeding.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 08-13-2007 12:08:03 AM
I remember coming here back when EC was just a link on EQ Stratistics and had that crappy white backround forum with individual reply links after a post.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-13-2007 06:40:23 AM
jersey represent
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-13-2007 07:50:35 AM
Horrifying, isn't it?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-13-2007 01:07:50 PM
Eh, I'm too lazy to bother with all of you. Besides, the timing of the jokes doesn't translate too well from my head to print. In other words, sound a lot better than they look.

Ah well, it seemed like a good idea when I had it yesterday. No worries though: I like all of you guys a lot, you're all good people, and I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart:

Sean, fuck off.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Gadani
U
posted 08-13-2007 01:09:41 PM
thread does not deliver >:[
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-13-2007 01:12:19 PM
itt failure
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-13-2007 01:52:36 PM
Eh, what can I say? I'd rather fail due to laziness than fail by having my jokes flop.

Beer.

nem-x
posted 08-13-2007 02:10:29 PM
quote:
Nemx™ said this about your mom:
you're a liar
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 08-13-2007 04:40:11 PM
This thread is full of win. *hugs all around*
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 08-13-2007 05:04:24 PM
this thread was not full of superbowl
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Greenlit
posted 08-13-2007 06:38:15 PM
I was the most important person.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-13-2007 08:07:12 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr was listening to Cher while typing:
Seven years, just as much of a raging homosexual.

I thought Karnaj was supposed to be making the jokes about you. Not you about yourself.

*runs*

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-13-2007 10:16:20 PM
Fear not! I shall pick up the slack!

If Nem-x were any more small and yellow, Sean would try to peel him.

Who would have thought that Falaanla, the man who may be indirectly responsible for the sexual molestation of minors through his white knighting career, would have a college education, decent relationship and family life? There's no joke here, I'm honestly surprised.

If Trent were any more stereotypically Goth, they'd try to put him in a Hollywood remake of the Breakfast Club. He'd be the basket case.

Pvednes is pretty knowledgable, yet still feels that the best way for mankind to progress is to murder everyone who disagrees with him! The more things change, huh!

I eagerly await the day when Delidgamond, finally out of gimmicks to bolster a failing personality, resorts to creating an account for a ventriloquist dummy or, better yet, an entire family of Delidgamonds in a desperate bid to retain any semblence of individuality. The Delidgamondie Smile Time Variety Hour. Starring Mama Cass.

Hey look. It's Tarquinn. Still from Germany? Haha, keep on keepin' on, bro.

Much respect for you, Sean, much respect. I'd make a joke about how you live with your best pal and it's a little odd, but there's nothing funny about the plight of civil unions in this country. That wasn't even a gay joke so much as it was social commentary. Also, your means of living is taking pictures of small girls.

Who are you

Vorbis has recently become eligible for the position of General Secretary of the UN: he hasn't done a single useful thing in his life and has fucked six different ethnic girls in the span of a week.

Lemmy is a silly willy.

The only thing Steven hasn't done right is gone on a rampage and murdered half the people in this thread.

People like ECP.

Gadani is like a lesser Vorbis. Not quite as funny, not quite as interesting, but ten times as shallow and meaningless.

Dr. Gee should tell us some stories about the time he hosted crazy ex-member Kait at his home and, while in possession of a psychotic submissive, didn't think to use it to his advantage. Common sense says "good job," but I say "no dice."

Delphi got laid. Who knew.

Zephyer's recent absence would be more depressing if he was anything besides gay and furry.

Sometimes, I feel privileged to know Maradon in that I will always know a character straight out of a work of fiction. Desperately poor, hideous as sin, socially awkward, stunningly oblivious, but well-intentioned, Maradon would be a friend I'd love if he wasn't destined to die in a tragic bus accident moments after dancing in the streets at the prospect of getting a peck on the cheek from the shy girl wearing glasses in the call center.

I have a hard time even noting Blindy anymore. He was never very bright to begin with, let's be honest, but as time goes on, he seems to continually revert back to what we hated him for. He is completely numb to the notion that people dislike him for his constant touting of his personal life, his retarded emoticons and posting of his fat face upon our fair forums. In a sense, truly living up to his name, but not in the way he had hoped.

Manticore's one moment of glory was when he thought I wrote an erotic fanfic about him. Still funny, broseph.

Get bent, Rodent King.

I hope KaLourin contracts diabetes.

'Doc is by far the most uncomfortable creature ever to walk the earth. He's so incredibly desperate for attention and validation, he's mangled every internet cliche into one hideous, man-made amalgamation of horror. Stealing through the night like a spectre, grimy spade clenched in hand, he trotted from grave to grave, exhuming corpses of white knightery, "are you a girl" inquiry, psuedo-sarcasm, faux intellect, with wild whimsy. He spirited them back to the dank hole he calls home, sewing them together with hands that could not contain his mirth, they trembled so. "How delightful I'll be," he squealed with glee, "how happy I'll be, how loved I'll be, how glorious I'll be when all of EC sees me." Donning this crude exoskeleton made of what we've all seen before, praying that no one would ever see to the quivering Dr. Jekyll within, he has since shambled across the outskirts of the community, quick to duck from the torches of the enraged mob, until we accepted him as that horror that lurks at the edge of our vision. Content with acceptance, his own delusions twisting it into the love he desperately craved, he has lurked there and shall lurk there evermore.

I'm okay with Gains.

I don't know who Annarchae is.

If 'Doc is the most horrible creature around, then Gydyon is surely one of the best. Descending from clouds upon the backs of mighty seagulls, irradiated in the light of God's graces, his very presence has been an inspiration to our fair community, from the way he refused to compromise his morals to the way he kicked people in the testicles for fun. We salute you, Gydyson.

No one does runs anymore, you anus.

Greenlit
posted 08-13-2007 10:46:48 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan obviously shouldn't have said:
'Doc is by far the most uncomfortable creature ever to walk the earth. He's so incredibly desperate for attention and validation, he's mangled every internet cliche into one hideous, man-made amalgamation of horror. Stealing through the night like a spectre, grimy spade clenched in hand, he trotted from grave to grave, exhuming corpses of white knightery, "are you a girl" inquiry, psuedo-sarcasm, faux intellect, with wild whimsy. He spirited them back to the dank hole he calls home, sewing them together with hands that could not contain his mirth, they trembled so. "How delightful I'll be," he squealed with glee, "how happy I'll be, how loved I'll be, how glorious I'll be when all of EC sees me." Donning this crude exoskeleton made of what we've all seen before, praying that no one would ever see to the quivering Dr. Jekyll within, he has since shambled across the outskirts of the community, quick to duck from the torches of the enraged mob, until we accepted him as that horror that lurks at the edge of our vision. Content with acceptance, his own delusions twisting it into the love he desperately craved, he has lurked there and shall lurk there evermore.

wow just wow

And I don't do the photography thing anymore geez. Now I just take pictures of Black.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 08-13-2007 10:49:00 PM
parcelan is gay lol
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 08-13-2007 11:30:44 PM
Indeed his sexuality is quite questionable, eh chum?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: