EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Pirates?
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-19-2006 01:57:01 PM
So another "Talk like a Pirate" day is upon us. To share in the fun I bring you a What's your Pirate Name? link.

It claims my Pirate Name is: Iron Sam Kidd

Odd because 'Sam' appears no where in my name. Arr!

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-19-2006 02:17:25 PM
One: fix your link.

Two: ARRRRR!

Three: Also, I believe this is a holy day among the Pastafarians.

Karnaj fucked around with this message on 09-19-2006 at 02:18 PM.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-19-2006 02:33:05 PM
Fucking can't edit posts older than 10 minutes

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!

http//www.piratequiz.com

Edit1:
wtf? the board seems to hate me. Nothing new I suppose

Edit2:

the [ url= ] [ /url ] tags aren't wanting to work at all for some reason... either it mangles the URL or it tries to claim it's a sublink of evercrest (http://static.evercrest.com/forums/ubb/http//www.piratequiz.com)

Edit3:

Trying one more thing. Link created using the "Instant UBB Code" buttons. If this doesn't work something's really fucked up....

Random Insanity Generator fucked around with this message on 09-19-2006 at 02:38 PM.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Sean
posted 09-19-2006 02:38:40 PM
What? Looks fine to me. You're just a fucking dumbass.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-19-2006 02:40:21 PM
quote:
Sean was naked while typing this:

Can't make it by manually writing the [ url=<site ] "text here" [ /url ] code block and even using the Instant UBB Code clicky down at the bottom barfs out as you see above...

WTF?

Alaan
posted 09-19-2006 02:54:29 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Random Insanity Generator wrote:
Can't make it by manually writing the [ url=<site ] "text here" [ /url ] code block and even using the Instant UBB Code clicky down at the bottom barfs out as you see above...

<A HREF="http//www.piratequiz.com" TARGET=_blank>WTF?</A>

What the christ are you doing? Quoting Sean shows UBB link. Quoting you is HTML with target= tossed in.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 09-19-2006 02:57:55 PM
More proof that RIG should have his posting privlidges revoked.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 09-19-2006 03:08:42 PM
I am Dirty Jack Rackham.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-19-2006 03:18:43 PM
Bloody Tom Kidd.

Huhm.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 09-19-2006 03:21:56 PM
i did it three times, everytime my last name was Kidd...it's rigged
Sean
posted 09-19-2006 03:26:07 PM
quote:
From the book of Alaan, chapter 3, verse 16:
What the christ are you doing? Quoting Sean shows UBB link. Quoting you is HTML with target= tossed in.

Hm.

I have no idea what the fuck he's doing. I cannot willfully be as stupid as he to try and troubleshoot this.

Sean fucked around with this message on 09-19-2006 at 03:27 PM.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 09-19-2006 03:37:50 PM
Iron Tom Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 09-19-2006 03:51:13 PM
Mad William Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Peter
Pancake
posted 09-19-2006 03:53:49 PM
Bloody Roger Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 09-19-2006 04:00:52 PM
Captain John Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-19-2006 04:14:24 PM
Mad Sam Flint
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-19-2006 04:21:21 PM
Captain Flint got around.

Mate.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 09-19-2006 04:42:11 PM
Bloody Mary Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 09-19-2006 05:07:25 PM
Yar-har, fiddle-dee-dee, you are a pirate.

Captain William Flint.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Burori
Pancake
posted 09-19-2006 05:07:27 PM
Black Davy Kidd

I sound racist. Arrr

Neverwinter Nights Characters:

Race: Dwarf
Name: (Kill) Kilinus
Class: Fighter/Weapon Master/ Doom Knight
Level: 14
Allignent: Neutral Evil
Diety: Bane

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-19-2006 05:13:19 PM
Iron Charity Kidd
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 09-19-2006 05:21:06 PM
Bloody William Flint.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 09-19-2006 05:55:28 PM
Dirty Sam Bonney.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-19-2006 06:40:20 PM
Just to piss the thing off.... it's now calling me Mad Morty Flint

Arrr!

And the posting error doesn't seem to be specific to my PC as I'm posting from a windows box at the office vs my linux box at home. Oh well, it's not like any of you give a shit anyway.

Sean
posted 09-19-2006 06:46:06 PM
Just proves it's an EXTERNAL KEYBOARD DRIVER ERROR

Or an ID-10-T ERROR

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 09-19-2006 06:57:33 PM
Black Tom Rackham
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-19-2006 07:17:30 PM
quote:
Sean stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Just proves it's an EXTERNAL KEYBOARD DRIVER ERROR

Or an ID-10-T ERROR

If I copy and paste the text I get from quoting you it fucks up as well. This must mean that your keyboard has the same driver error.

Sean
posted 09-19-2006 07:19:06 PM
Quoting myself works fine!

quote:
This insanity brought to you by Sean:

Accept your failings as a human being and gtfo.

Cobalt Katze
Pancake
posted 09-19-2006 07:25:17 PM
Mad Tom Cash

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-19-2006 07:43:43 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Sean said this:
Quoting myself works fine!

Accept your failings as a human being and gtfo.

Fuck that, I refuse to submit to your whim.

Maradon!
posted 09-19-2006 08:11:49 PM
quote:
x--Random Insanity GeneratorO-('-'Q) :
Fuck that, I refuse to submit to your whim.

If it makes you feel any better, quoting sean I get this:

quote:
Seaning:

works fine on other threads.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 09-19-2006 at 08:12 PM.

Nina
posted 09-19-2006 10:13:23 PM
quote:
Sean Model 2000 was programmed to say:

h4x

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-19-2006 11:18:28 PM
Mad Jack Kidd

i'm crazy

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 09-19-2006 11:22:59 PM
Black Mary Read

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 09-20-2006 01:26:24 PM
This was all over work yesterday due to the holiday.
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 09-20-2006 01:27:00 PM
Black Anne Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Maradon!
posted 09-20-2006 01:29:45 PM
quote:
ArchAngeling:
Black Anne Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Wait, I thought you were male all this time

Damnati
Filthy
posted 09-20-2006 02:23:15 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Damnati wrote:
Dirty Jack Rackham.

quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Duck Tales:
Captain John Rackham

quote:
ArchAngel enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Black Anne Rackham

This entertains me more than it should.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 09-20-2006 02:34:33 PM
Bloody Mary Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Maradon!
posted 09-20-2006 03:37:35 PM
quote:
Aurying:
This was all over work yesterday due to the holiday.

Interesting.

It looks like they make stephanie wear some kind of padded undergarment to obfuscate her potentially sexually arousing ass.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: