EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Pirates?
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-21-2006 12:51:32 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Maradon!!
Interesting.

It looks like they make stephanie wear some kind of padded undergarment to obfuscate her potentially sexually arousing ass.

hehe

Sean
posted 09-21-2006 01:11:14 AM
quote:
FUCK. MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE? SHIT. FUCK. It's not your fault, Mr. Gainsborough.
hehe

What the fuck did I just watch

What the hell was with creepy Gigalo Joe lookalike

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-21-2006 01:12:33 AM
quote:
Sean had this to say about Robocop:

no one's lazy in lazy town

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-21-2006 07:52:19 AM
quote:
Ninety-nine bottles of Sean on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of Sean...

It looked like he was picking pockets at first. Then he dumped it all on the stage. Guess he didn't have any dollar bills for the dancer.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 09-21-2006 08:52:14 PM
Yep, she's gonna be able to really work that stripper pole in about 10 years or so.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 09-21-2006 09:05:02 PM
Bloody Sam Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 09-24-2006 11:27:39 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Callalron wrote:
Yep, she's gonna be able to really work that stripper pole in about 10 years or so.

Demos
Pancake
posted 09-24-2006 12:00:41 PM
Bloody Sam Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-24-2006 05:21:31 PM
quote:
Arttemis was naked while typing this:
[xIMG]http://arttemis.cantstoptherock.com/LazyTown.gif[/IMG]

So what is that spliced footage from?

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-24-2006 06:13:51 PM
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-25-2006 09:55:41 AM
quote:
Verily, Random Insanity Generator doth proclaim:
So what is that spliced footage from?

Closer with Natalie Portman as the stripper with pink hair. Clive Owen was the guy watching her.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: