EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The new post your character thread!
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 03-14-2006 03:47:03 PM
Any game. Whatever MMO you're currently playing, let's see those characters.

Got my felheart robe last night with my new raid group (Thanks again for letting me know about em Addy

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 03-14-2006 04:20:09 PM
i still would like to know how you get the screenshot with your name below you. Is it something you are just editing in with photoshop or an external program?

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-14-2006 04:24:29 PM
quote:
Norim Stumpfighter attempted to be funny by writing:
i still would like to know how you get the screenshot with your name below you. Is it something you are just editing in with photoshop or an external program?

Uhh.. screenshot on the character selection screen.

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 03-14-2006 at 04:24 PM.

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 03-14-2006 04:36:35 PM
ahh thanks, never was able to get anyone to answer that without a snide remark about my intelligence. heh, oh well. thanks Keg
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-14-2006 04:40:50 PM
Covert Ops
Battle-Action Covert Ops, with lightup Quantum Rifle (henchmen figures sold seperately)
The Grinning Gunner
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 03-14-2006 04:51:17 PM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about Captain Planet:
Covert Ops
Battle-Action Covert Ops, with lightup Quantum Rifle (henchmen figures sold seperately)
The Grinning Gunner

Covert Ops looks like he belongs in COBRA!!!!!

COOOOOBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAA!!!

Led
*kaboom*
posted 03-14-2006 04:52:24 PM

Rah!

Mightion Defensor
posted 03-14-2006 05:04:06 PM

More blues, less greens, same amount of purples.

Lately I've become a master of seeing excellent loot drop and then losing the roll for it.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-14-2006 05:54:46 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Y.O.T.C stammered:
Covert Ops looks like he belongs in COBRA!!!!!

COOOOOBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAA!!!

hrmm... Hmmmm..HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Oddly enough, for a mastermind.. the only pics I have of him with his soldiers was when he was impersonating a Council Galaxy.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

Flea
Pancake
posted 03-14-2006 06:11:16 PM

Yes, that is a perd's. Yes, I make rogues angry.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 03-14-2006 06:22:17 PM
quote:
Verily, KaLourin doth proclaim:
Covert Ops
The Grinning Gunner

So wait, if I had my squiddy, well if I still played the game, would that gun kick my ass?

Maradon!
posted 03-14-2006 06:24:57 PM
quote:
x--FleaO-('-'Q) :
[xIMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1103/unholiestflea/BasolisPerds.jpg[/IMG]

Yes, that is a perd's. Yes, I make rogues angry.

One of the guilds on my server gave their first-ever perdition's blade to a priest.

I don't usually participate in these, but here's me:

CTProfile

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-14-2006 06:43:02 PM
quote:
Ctrl-Alt-Del's account was hax0red to write:
So wait, if I had my squiddy, well if I still played the game, would that gun kick my ass?

yep. Mission you get it in, has the villian going up against an elite boss, warshade at that too.

Steven Steve
posted 03-14-2006 07:14:14 PM
RIGHTEOUS RAGE!

HWAH!

Righteous Rage and his guild, the Virtue League. 666.

Hup!

Man I'm good. (Check out the guy impaled by his calf)

Whapow!

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 03-14-2006 07:26:09 PM
Hey KaL, what powers does Round House have? Righteous Rage has (besides inherent powers):

Thunder kick, focused fighting, storm kick, focused senses, focus chi, crane kick, agile, hasten, super speed, practiced brawler, dodge, quickness, swift, hurdle, stamina, and dragon's tail.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-14-2006 07:34:06 PM
Round House has....

primary: thunder kick, storm kick, crane kick, cobra strike, dragons tail
secondary: focused fighting, focused senses, practiced brawler, dodge, quickness
aux: swift, health, stamina (combat and super jump)

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 03-14-2006 09:06:10 PM
Maradon looks like a Scooby Doo Villian.
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Aaron (the good one)
posted 03-14-2006 09:46:42 PM
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Peter
Pancake
posted 03-14-2006 10:36:22 PM

Maradon!
posted 03-15-2006 12:34:16 AM
quote:
Kaioteing:
Maradon looks like a Scooby Doo Villian.

Haha, my goblin rocket helm + a tuxedo jacket with a +100hp enchant on it.

I get more people inspecting me, let me tell you.

Yuri
posted 03-15-2006 01:24:46 AM
Well since my server crashed and I was fucking around in model viewer anyways, this will be my char once wrath shoulders/bp drop!

ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 03-15-2006 01:32:10 AM
I want that sword.

And... I'm sorta reminded of Dawn of War.

ArchAngel fucked around with this message on 03-15-2006 at 01:36 AM.

"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 03-15-2006 02:03:02 AM
*insert generic full nemesis set here*
Suddar
posted 03-15-2006 02:10:54 AM

My shadow gear sucks

Maradon!
posted 03-15-2006 02:13:14 AM
All of the set bonuses for nemesis suck except the 3 piece, and even that one isn't great.

Even -20% threat is almost useless so long as you have some decently geared MT's with the +threat glove enchant.

My guild's warlocks made a pact where we all bid minimum DKP on nemesis pieces and then /random for it, but even so once I get a helm (for looks) I'm going to stop rolling on nemesis.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 03-15-2006 at 02:14 AM.

Suddar
posted 03-15-2006 02:22:01 AM
Trans has the same problem, except the 3 piece bonus is actually pretty amazing.

It sucks that I'm not very concerned with having more than 3 pieces.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 03-15-2006 02:31:56 AM
As usual, maradon is wholly wrong on everything having to do with warlocks.

I noticed a dramatic improvement in overall damage swapping from full felheart to full nemesis. Random blues/purples of +Dam also don't increase ePeen when you're bolting for 900 base.

Trans 5-peice is spectacular for smaller raiding and certain encounters (lol @ suppression room), though I do agree the three peice blows it away.

Edit: hey i forgot no autolinking oops sorry keke

Delphi Aegis fucked around with this message on 03-15-2006 at 02:32 AM.

Maradon!
posted 03-15-2006 02:48:22 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Delphi Aegis who doth quote:
As usual, maradon is wholly wrong on everything having to do with warlocks.

As usual, I'm not, but you're claiming I am because you fall for popular dogma hook line and sinker.

quote:
I noticed a dramatic improvement in overall damage swapping from full felheart to full nemesis. Random blues/purples of +Dam also don't increase ePeen when you're bolting for 900 base.

A full 8 piece set of nemesis will get you 204 +dmg and 171 stamina. There is better stuff out there by far. You can get 70 more +dmg, just as much stamina, and an extra -30 to target resists by swapping in random items from ZG, other BWL items, and a few AQ20 items.

I never said nemesis wasn't an improvement over felheart, I just said that it still sucks compared to other stuff that's around the same difficulty to obtain - and it does. Ebony flame gloves blow nemesis out of the water. Shackles of the unscarred blow nemesis out of the water. Leggings of the black blizzard blow nemesis out of the water.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 03-15-2006 at 02:50 AM.

Delphi Aegis
posted 03-15-2006 03:24:42 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Maradon! wrote:
A full 8 piece set of nemesis will get you 204 +dmg and 171 stamina. There is better stuff out there by far. You can get 70 more +dmg, just as much stamina, and an extra -30 to target resists by swapping in random items from ZG, other BWL items, and a few AQ20 items.

I never said nemesis wasn't an improvement over felheart, I just said that it still sucks compared to other stuff that's around the same difficulty to obtain - and it does. Ebony flame gloves blow nemesis out of the water. Shackles of the unscarred blow nemesis out of the water. Leggings of the black blizzard blow nemesis out of the water.

That's great and all. But when I'm bolting for 1000 base without shadows with said random +Dam gear on.. I'm not gonna be able to do so for very long without drawing aggro.
You see mages complain about this continually. No way to reduce aggro means that rogues (Who can) do thousands upon more damage per fight without ever drawing aggro, or being close to doing so.
What good does -20 target spell resist do if I have to sit on my fucking hands during an encounter because I bolted too hard? Or crit once or twice? Yeah.

PvP is a different entity, however.

Suddar
posted 03-15-2006 07:05:50 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis said this about your mom:
Trans 5-peice is spectacular for smaller raiding and certain encounters (lol @ suppression room), though I do agree the three peice blows it away.

You're right, 5 piece trans is great for raiding, say, UBRS. Which I do all the time.

Except, wait, no I don't.

I've never pulled aggro, in situations like the suppression chambers, more often than I could fade. In other situations (like a boss), pulling aggro generally means I'm dead anyway. Unfortunately, the bonus just isn't that good. Trust me.

Suddar fucked around with this message on 03-15-2006 at 07:06 AM.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 03-15-2006 09:04:19 AM

My 60's. I've a level 20 Rogue twink and level 35 Priest, but I don't feel like screenshotting my lowbies.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 03-15-2006 09:34:04 AM
Really dark pic.. I guess because she's an orc.

Yuri
posted 03-15-2006 09:42:54 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Duck Tales:
That's great and all. But when I'm bolting for 1000 base without shadows with said random +Dam gear on.. I'm not gonna be able to do so for very long without drawing aggro.
You see mages complain about this continually. No way to reduce aggro means that rogues (Who can) do thousands upon more damage per fight without ever drawing aggro, or being close to doing so.
What good does -20 target spell resist do if I have to sit on my fucking hands during an encounter because I bolted too hard? Or crit once or twice? Yeah.

PvP is a different entity, however.

Actually, Maradon is right. One of my best friends plays a warlock in my guild and has 8/8 Nemisis and wears 3. This is his profile. And no, he doesn't pull aggro on fights and is normally very high up on the DM meters.

Just shove that foot all the way in your mouth Delphi.

Razor
posted 03-15-2006 09:47:47 AM

58 War, Full Imperial plate, Ice Barbed Spear, plus some of the PVP toys *hit Sgt. Mjr. yesterday, on my way to knight(3/4 of the way there)*

Razor fucked around with this message on 03-15-2006 at 09:48 AM.

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Addy
posted 03-15-2006 09:59:38 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Suddar wrote:
You're right, 5 piece trans is great for raiding, say, UBRS. Which I do all the time.

Except, wait, no I don't.

I've never pulled aggro, in situations like the suppression chambers, more often than I could fade. In other situations (like a boss), pulling aggro generally means I'm dead anyway. Unfortunately, the bonus just isn't that good. Trust me.

You'd be surprised. It's actually a pretty damn nice set bonus, D: After messing around with it for a few months some of our priests are convinced it's a godsend.

Btw, wtf, Ashkandi + Wrath? Get DPS gear. >_< There's a joke warrior running around on our server, he has that sword equipped... with full wrath and Styleen's.

Yuri
posted 03-15-2006 10:05:16 AM
quote:
Addy impressed everyone with:
You'd be surprised. It's actually a pretty damn nice set bonus, D: After messing around with it for a few months some of our priests are convinced it's a godsend.

Btw, wtf, Ashkandi + Wrath? Get DPS gear. >_< There's a joke warrior running around on our server, he has that sword equipped... with full wrath and Styleen's.

I have dps gear but it looks ugly all pink and shit.. lemme get a screenie

Burori
Pancake
posted 03-15-2006 01:47:04 PM

Burori fucked around with this message on 03-15-2006 at 01:48 PM.

Neverwinter Nights Characters:

Race: Dwarf
Name: (Kill) Kilinus
Class: Fighter/Weapon Master/ Doom Knight
Level: 14
Allignent: Neutral Evil
Diety: Bane

Burori
Pancake
posted 03-15-2006 01:47:47 PM

The Pink Dwarf thing was a damn DM being funny and never fixed it...

Edit: my post above is a error Oo my com did something fucked up in posting a blank one

Burori fucked around with this message on 03-15-2006 at 01:49 PM.

Neverwinter Nights Characters:

Race: Dwarf
Name: (Kill) Kilinus
Class: Fighter/Weapon Master/ Doom Knight
Level: 14
Allignent: Neutral Evil
Diety: Bane

Mightion Defensor
posted 03-15-2006 01:56:11 PM
quote:
Razor wrote their words upon the rocks;

58 War, Full Imperial plate, Ice Barbed Spear, plus some of the PVP toys *hit Sgt. Mjr. yesterday, on my way to knight(3/4 of the way there)*

Those look like Truesilver gauntlets...

I need to stop being so fussy about PUGs and doing more instances.. I want/need Lightforge pieces...

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-15-2006 02:42:37 PM
Oh, I'll tell you what you need.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: