EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Best and worst aspects of: Your sex.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 03-23-2005 11:58:34 PM
Why I like being a guy: I can walk around with my shirt off and not be seen as obscene and/or an exhibitionist.

Why I am glad I'm not a gal: Having to buy multiple shoes/hats/jewelry to match different situations and fashions.

Now add your own, switching the titles based on your sex, go!

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Ares
posted 03-24-2005 12:01:27 AM
Why I'm glad I'm a woman: Can have babies. Boobs rocks. We suit different hairstyles and fashions without being seen as too weird.

Why I hate being a woman: Period.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 03-24-2005 12:04:58 AM
Why I like being a woman: I have great hair and a great rack. What more can you ask for?

Why I don't like being a woman: Moodswings.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 03-24-2005 12:09:43 AM
Why I like being a woman: multiple orgasms

Why I hate it: Periods, cramps, having babies, not really having the choice to remove the ability of having a abilty without already having one, overian cancer, bleeding for 3-4 months. THAT STUPID "buying oodles of shoes and jewlery and this and that and omgs! that's so CYOOOTE!" stereotype >.<

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-24-2005 12:18:18 AM
Why I like being a guy:
Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis?
Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong?
It's swell to have a stiffy.
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger,
To the world's biggest prick.
So, three cheers for your Willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake.
Your piece of pork, your wife's best friend,
Your Percy, or your cock.
You can wrap it up in ribbons.
You can slip it in your sock.
But don't take it out in public,
Or they will stick you in the dock,
And you won't come back.

Why I am glad I'm not a gal: Not allowed to fart in public.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-24-2005 12:58:00 AM
I like being a guy because I get to play with boobies. Peeing standing up's pretty convenient, too.

Although I'd probably be perfectly happy being a lesbian. Then I'd have boobs on tap to fondle; a worthwhile trade off, indeed.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

nem-x
posted 03-24-2005 01:02:27 AM
Why I like being a woman: My pretty hair
CBTao
Pancake
posted 03-24-2005 01:33:47 AM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about John Romero:
Why I like being a woman: My pretty hair

Why I like being a Guy: pee standing up, able to perform strength based feats, don't need to have anything waxed ever, being found attractive if I cease to get a hair cut for months on end and stop shaving.

Why I hate being a Guy: wrong side of the supply/demand ratio for sexual organs. Can't offer sex for favors/service/free stuff(usually).

Burger
BANNED!
posted 03-24-2005 01:34:16 AM
Why I like being a guy: Because I like being big and strong. And women don't get to play with the cool toys as kids. They get barbies.

Why I dislike being a guy: ... Don't see any downsides.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-24-2005 02:16:17 AM
Why I like being Nem-X:

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 03-24-2005 02:33:52 AM
Why I like being a guy: Having a penis. Easier to get jobs. Did I mention having a penis is awesome?

Why It sucks to be a girl: period.

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-24-2005 04:04:59 AM
Why I like being a girl: Feminisim ( ) The shoes ( ) and men.

Why I hate being a woman: Periods, Low Pain Tolerances, Waxing ( ) Having to pretty yourself up to go out in public, and moodswings.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 03-24-2005 06:45:39 AM
Why I like being a teenage guy: Hormones. Being able to right shit-crappy poetry and have girls swoon over it. Having an excuse to do really stupid things.

Why I dont like being a teenage guy: Girls have moodswings. Guys are their targets.

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-24-2005 08:27:28 AM
Having a penis.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 03-24-2005 08:59:00 AM
Best part about being a guy: I can be ugly and still get really hot chicks.

Worst part about being a girl: No one takes you seriously. ever.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 03-24-2005 09:16:11 AM
Why I'm glad to be a guy: Being able to eat whatever the hell I want without feeling guilty about it, and however much of said item until I'm stuffed.

Downside of being a guy: Vulnerability to nutshots. Cups do not necessarily prevent this, though they help in most cases.

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 03-24-2005 10:03:20 AM
quote:
Verily, BeauChan doth proclaim:
Why I like being a girl: Feminisim ( )

So wait, you like to be a girl, because you can fight for equal rights, priviledges and treatment?

Sean
posted 03-24-2005 10:18:38 AM
I'm not so certain about this "PENIS HELL YEAH" attitude. Mine gets me into a lot of trouble. Goddamn delinquent is what it is.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Ryuujin
posted 03-24-2005 10:31:30 AM
always begging for attention am i rite
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-24-2005 10:58:08 AM
quote:
Liam obviously shouldn't have said:
So wait, you like to be a girl, because you can fight for equal rights, priviledges and treatment?

Nah, she means the "I get to hit you and you still have to pay for dinner, bitch" stuff.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Sean
posted 03-24-2005 10:59:33 AM
quote:
JooJooFlop was listening to Cher while typing:
Nah, she means the "I get to hit you and you still have to pay for dinner, bitch" stuff.

But that's the complete opposite of feminism and the suffrage movement.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-24-2005 11:00:27 AM
quote:
How much Liam can a Liam-chuck chuck?

lol, I just like the whole idea of bra-burning

actually, I do, I find comfort in knowing that I have something to fight for.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-24-2005 11:03:04 AM
quote:
Sean had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
But that's the complete opposite of feminism and the suffrage movement.

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

Sean
posted 03-24-2005 11:04:56 AM
quote:
Verily, JooJooFlop doth proclaim:
It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

I think we need to stop defining the world by the people who inhabit it. We are, afterall, only a single portion of the world. And these mad, mad, mad, mad people are only a portion of the rest of the populous.

Let's fix the problem on the small end.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-24-2005 11:28:29 AM
quote:
Sean was naked while typing this:
I think we need to stop defining the world by the people who inhabit it. We are, afterall, only a single portion of the world. And these mad, mad, mad, mad people are only a portion of the rest of the populous.

Let's fix the problem on the small end.

You're right.

*punches Beau in the arm*

Now buy me dinner. And I wanna see a movie, one with lots of car chases and crude sexual references.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 03-24-2005 11:48:48 AM
quote:
BeauChan probably should have googled this:

So you don't actually want equality, you just want to fight for it?

Mr. Crabs
Pancake
posted 03-24-2005 11:53:39 AM
Good things about being a guy: Strength, high pain tolerance, if guys sleep around they're studs but if girls sleep around they're sluts, and facial hair.

Bad things about being a girl: Getting hit on or being sexually harassed by horny guys.

There's a King on a throne with his eyes torn out.
There's a Blind Man looking for a shadow of doubt.
There's a Rich Man sleeping on a golden bed.
There's a Skeleton choking on a crust of bread.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 03-24-2005 11:54:39 AM
Best part of being a woman? Boobs, having my door opened for me, soft skin, I can be crazy in the head and people write it off as hormonal, 5 hour bubble baths, smell good stuff, nothing dangling between my legs to get in the way.

Worst part of being a woman? Mood swings, crying jags, fashion designed by idiots that think every woman is a fucking stick figure with tits, pelvic exams.

I r speel gud!

Nae fucked around with this message on 03-24-2005 at 11:55 AM.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 03-24-2005 11:55:27 AM
quote:
BeauChan wrote this stupid crap:

hahahahaha whattt

hey
Mr. Crabs
Pancake
posted 03-24-2005 11:58:10 AM
Oh yeah, worst part of being a guy: Guys can never cry. Ever.
There's a King on a throne with his eyes torn out.
There's a Blind Man looking for a shadow of doubt.
There's a Rich Man sleeping on a golden bed.
There's a Skeleton choking on a crust of bread.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-24-2005 12:00:53 PM
quote:
Mr. Crabs thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Oh yeah, worst part of being a guy: Guys can never cry. Ever.

Well, unless we're watching Brian's Song

Demos
Pancake
posted 03-24-2005 12:04:48 PM
Or get kicked in the nuts.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 03-24-2005 12:27:29 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Jensus said:
hahahahaha whattt

gonna have to agree with jens here

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 03-24-2005 01:30:04 PM
Why I'm glad I'm a girl: Boobs. Being able to have children if so desired. Multiple orgasms. Being able to smack the crap out of guys who think women have to have multiple shoes/purses/etc to match everything . Having an extremely high tolerance for pain.

Why I don't like being a girl: Being seen as not being as strong as a man, as good as a man, or as smart as a man. Pelvic exams.

Why am I glad I'm not a guy: Anything that involves pain to the groin area.

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 03-24-2005 01:30:23 PM
Being a gay guy:

Upgrade: Being able to talk to women in bars, and have dudes shooting me mean glances while I do so, and Shopping. And my dick. ^_^

Downgrade: The stereotype(no, really.) and the simple fact that Everyone thinks that the simple fact that I dislike pussy means that I'm supposed to be this limp-wristed, highvoiced little faggot.

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 03-25-2005 06:26:53 AM
All the girls have pretty much already outlined everything I could think of.. but I think Nae said it best:

quote:
Nae got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Best part of being a woman? Boobs, having my door opened for me, soft skin, I can be crazy in the head and people write it off as hormonal, 5 hour bubble baths, smell good stuff, nothing dangling between my legs to get in the way.

Worst part of being a woman? Mood swings, crying jags, fashion designed by idiots that think every woman is a fucking stick figure with tits, pelvic exams.

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 03-25-2005 06:37:55 AM
Why I like being a guy: Penis!

Why I'm glad I'm not a gal: No penis!

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 03-25-2005 12:16:08 PM
Why I like being a chick: Being able to dance without being seen as gay, Ann Summers parties, good skin, having the door opened for me, though it is a novelty nowadays. And I admit it. I like shoes.

Why I don't like it: Not being paid as much as men, not being able to walk anywhere late at night, having to deal with the occasional cretin that thinks I swapped my brain for a pair of tits. Having to deal with the "you'd be really nice looking IF..." speech.

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 03-25-2005 12:36:48 PM
Why I like Being a Guy: Penis, my love of women (more importantly, my girlfriend), guys get along really well, and peeing standing up helps

Why I hate being a Guy: Insanely high car insurance rates even though I'm a fucking good driver , the old stereotype "you're thinking with the wrong head"

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
El Cuchillo
RETARD! DO NOT FEED!
posted 03-25-2005 03:36:58 PM
Glad I'm a Guy: Not having to deal with periods/childbirth, or shaving my legs.

Why it sucks: Getting knocked in the nuts. Shaving my face instead.

Strip Club - Online Comic Reader and Archiver for Linux and Windows (and maybe OSX)
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: