EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: You are a god
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-16-2005 08:38:16 PM
Through some major incident with the universe, you now how control over reality. Do you take control and rule as a god, or just use it to your advantage for video games and women? What shall you do with your newfound powers?
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 03-16-2005 08:40:56 PM
Smite people who make stupid threads.
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-16-2005 08:46:08 PM
I'm bored shaving pixels and writing html, so sue me.
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 03-16-2005 08:46:33 PM
Does this simply allow control over reality or load on some things that the human psyche really isn't designed for like omnipresence and omniscience (being everywhere and knowing everything in case i mangled the spelling of those to the point of unreadableness).

If it's just control over reality then i'd probably do some physical changes on myself. Follow this up by giving myself the ability to heal ala CoH Emp Defender and give myself a whopping massive bankroll to live out the rest of my life.

Then i'd probably just try and live normally for 10000 years or so, morphing into another person every time I "died".

In between "lives" I'd flit around the universe all willy-nilly. Being able to actually see a black hole or a quasar would be awsome on a level almost unconcievable.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 03-16-2005 08:47:48 PM
Wipe you out.
hey
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-16-2005 08:50:46 PM
Kill Vinven.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-16-2005 08:52:07 PM
Cure diseases, end man's inhumanity to man, usher in new era of peace, then exile myself from Earth and travel among the stars.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Steven Steve
posted 03-16-2005 08:53:46 PM
Destroy everything
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Lee Taxx0r
Pancake
posted 03-16-2005 08:59:59 PM
I would make Mt. Rushmore crack jokes at tourists.
Noxhil2
Pancake
posted 03-16-2005 09:02:11 PM
Can God travel back through time?
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-16-2005 09:06:07 PM
You can do anything besides it involving Vinven
Ares
posted 03-16-2005 09:11:48 PM
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 03-16-2005 09:13:12 PM
Something like this:

But with as a face.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-16-2005 09:18:04 PM
quote:
Vinven D`Slyfox's account was hax0red to write:
You can do anything besides it involving Vinven

so you can still be a jackass, but you're the only human on the planet that can catch diseases so it's even.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-16-2005 09:27:19 PM
quote:
Gunslinger Moogle had this to say about Cuba:
Cure diseases, end man's inhumanity to man, usher in new era of peace, then exile myself from Earth and travel among the stars.

At least I don't have to worry about STD's.

As for me...

Vinven D`Slyfox fucked around with this message on 03-16-2005 at 09:32 PM.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 03-16-2005 09:32:54 PM
I would win a decent sized Powerball Jackpot, and then do as little "god stuff" as possible.

Well, maybe give myself a bit more knowledge of the universe. Enough to be able to build really good gaming computers, know what that "thunk thunk thunk" sound the car's making really is, ect.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-16-2005 10:18:28 PM
quote:
Mix Rodent King with water, and you get:
Something like this:

But with as a face.

*waits for the Photoshop*

quote:
Lee Taxx0r wrote this in the snow with their pee:
I would make Mt. Rushmore crack jokes at tourists.

"Where are my 71 dark haired Virgins?"
"Not Virgins, Virginians!"

God Bless Robin Williams Live on Broadway

I think I'd probably cure cancer, win myself a lottery, take care of my family, friends, and some third world countries, fix my body up, and spend the rest of eternity watching people, learning about stuff.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Tyewa Dawnsister
In Poverty
posted 03-16-2005 10:33:02 PM
Greetings,

If we are speaking of the biblical "God" then the first thing I would do is kill myself and set my two mile long body afloat in the Atlantic Ocean.

I am sure that would stir up some trouble. Read "Towing Jehova" by James Morrow for an example.

If we are speaking of a more "Greek God" type of thing? I think I would ride around on a cloud all day zapping *********** with bolts of pro-humanity electricty. When everyone is now treating everyone else nicely I would invent cold fusion, faster than light travel, reverse entropy in the universe, make body oder a thing of the past, and then live forever off the royalties.

"And God said: 'Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan." - George Burns
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 03-16-2005 10:33:18 PM
Blow up anything. Keep blowing stuff up. Blow the living sno...

Oh, wait. I'm supposed to be a god. In that case, I'd do what I always do: Mess around with shit. How will life on Earth be affected if I take down the force of gravity a tad? Stuff like that.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 03-16-2005 10:37:18 PM
Give myself an assload of money, move into an apartment and play video games and watch anime and eat as much as I want.

Oh, and I'd make myself a St. Bernard for a pet that never needed to be fed or anything else but attention.

Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-16-2005 10:48:28 PM
Being originally a human, it would be kind of hard to be omni, so I imagine more like a greek god. Making yourself immortal and creating a continent would be more possible than being omni and creating a universe.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 03-16-2005 10:51:50 PM
quote:
Vinven D`Slyfox had this to say about Robocop:
Being originally a human, it would be kind of hard to be omni, so I imagine more like a greek god. Making yourself immortal and creating a continent would be more possible than being omni and creating a universe.

Actually, by definition, it's impossible.

Any emotional states you feel now are completely incompatible with omniscence.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 03-16-2005 10:54:33 PM
Fart around for a bit. Make some cool stuff. Answer some questions I have (such as is there really aliens out there, and what's with the ass thing?). Right some wrongs. Ultimately go incognito, because having people worship me or make demands of me would really make me uncomfortable. Not to mention the screaming hordes who demand that I use my power for such and such a thing and if I don't I'm a bad god. That'd just piss me off.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-16-2005 11:34:24 PM
Reveal myself as the one true God and end all religious conflict by destroying myself in front of all of humankind. That, or manifest myself as the "Evil Genius" type of God and rule the earth with an iron fist.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Alaan
posted 03-16-2005 11:52:24 PM
Dress up like a bum and preach the coming of myself!
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-16-2005 11:55:55 PM
quote:
Karnaj stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Reveal myself as the one true God and end all religious conflict by destroying myself in front of all of humankind. That, or manifest myself as the "Evil Genius" type of God and rule the earth with an iron fist.

Yeah right.

You'd be the answer to that question: "When it rains, is God peeing on us?"

LeMiere
posted 03-17-2005 12:09:31 AM
I'd save the fucking planet?
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-17-2005 12:18:30 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived LeMiere stammered:
I'd save the fucking planet?

Hahahahahahahaha.

Captain Lemmy, he's a hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero!

No, wait, you'd be that loser with the Heart power and the monkey.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-17-2005 12:44:20 AM
I'd have sex with two women at once.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Arcanis
Pancake
posted 03-17-2005 01:11:56 AM
quote:
Gunslinger Moogle attempted to be funny by writing:
[QB]Cure diseases, end man's inhumanity to man, usher in new era of peaceQB]

Looks like someone is running for Ms. America!

Alberd
Pancake
posted 03-17-2005 01:24:34 AM
I would smote the fuck out of all the people I hate, because they're bastard assholes. Then I'd forget what I was doing and go blow stuff up and make random people explode...slowly.
To live by the sword is to die by the sword.
Honor those who honor thee, be merciful to those who show thee mercy.
To those who offend thee and thine, show no mercy.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-17-2005 01:28:51 AM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Mr. Parcelan all over myself!
Yeah right.

You'd be the answer to that question: "When it rains, is God peeing on us?"

Except the question would be phrased: "When God's pissing on us, does it rain, too?"

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 03-17-2005 01:31:52 AM
I'd try to steal the Enterprise.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 03-17-2005 01:37:10 AM
The simple answer would be whatever I damn well please.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-17-2005 01:38:07 AM
I'll use my awesome powers to invent a machine that keeps my beer cold for me.

It will be grand.

Edit: I've just been informed that refrigerators have been invented already. I don't need any godly powers then.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 03-17-2005 at 01:42 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 03-17-2005 01:39:39 AM
quote:
Snoota enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
I'd try to steal the Enterprise.

Impossible!!!

"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
LeMiere
posted 03-17-2005 01:51:39 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Hahahahahahahaha.

Captain Lemmy, he's a hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero!

No, wait, you'd be that loser with the Heart power and the monkey.

That monkey and love power gets me the sex, pug lover.

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 03-17-2005 02:08:58 PM
I would grant boons as I see fit and crush those I see fit. I will make sure I have worshippers, destroying all religion as it stands with only my religion remaining, or take the guise of the One True Christian God.

Probably re-work some parts of Earth. You know, toss in a bit more land, some cleaner water.

I want humanity to survive so I can fuck around with it as I see fit.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 03-17-2005 02:26:37 PM
I want to be like Jeannie and clean house, whip up a delicious dinner, and change into a fantastic outfit with a nod of my head and a blink of my eyes.

Vernaltemptress fucked around with this message on 03-17-2005 at 02:26 PM.

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 03-17-2005 02:58:27 PM
I imagine I'd be endlessly rearranging things, sometimes big, sometimes small, just to see the result, then resetting everything back to the way it was pre-alteration and beginning again. Hell, that'd keep me occupied forever. I'd also go about accumulating all the knowledge I possibly could, since it's a pathological obsession of mine.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: