EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: You are a god
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 03-17-2005 03:20:29 PM
If I was a god I would convert the world to a DnDesque world with stats and everything. Every once in a while I'd change editions just to throw everyone off.
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-17-2005 05:54:48 PM
I'd screw with people, agencies, governmental bodies. I'd change the rules (any and all) just to screw with them.

Then I'd make the ultimate pizza.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-17-2005 06:06:24 PM
oo, I hadn't thought of posing as the biblical god. If that happened though, I think the people of earth would freak the fuck out. I could finally set all those uptight religious bastards straight though.

Ah I dunno, might be more fun to pose as Cthuthlu.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 03-17-2005 06:31:07 PM
"If you've done something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.."

I could not fathom what I would do were I enabled with god-like powers. I'll leave it at that.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-17-2005 06:31:47 PM
The greatest trick Delphi ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-18-2005 01:47:19 AM
quote:
Vernaltemptress was naked while typing this:
I want to be like Jeannie and clean house, whip up a delicious dinner, and change into a fantastic outfit with a nod of my head and a blink of my eyes.

I expect pictures of you as soon as you attain godhood and change into that... well, you know.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: