EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: 100 copper.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-07-2005 04:36:59 PM
Go me.

Post and I'll tell you what I think of you. Because I'm original.

Addy
posted 02-07-2005 04:37:40 PM
noob
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 02-07-2005 04:39:35 PM
I'll pay you 1 silver instead!
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-07-2005 04:45:37 PM
Addy - You rock. Seriously, you're one of the nicest people on EC and have always been kind to me. Helping me out with WoW in the past couple weeks and before that chatting about anime and other things. A really great person that I hope to keep in contact with for the rest of my stay at EC.

Katrinity - Cookie cookie cookie. Yes, I like cookies. But there is more! Another wonderful person who hasn't said anything negative towards my way and a google expert with no bounds! I think you have a fun personality and make the boards a lighter visit every once and a while. Keep being so cheery.

Sean
posted 02-07-2005 04:49:19 PM
What
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-07-2005 04:56:13 PM
Mortious coats Gains in copper and throws him into the ocean.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-07-2005 04:56:53 PM
Sean - You're a prick to me. Knock it off.

Mortious - A man of good taste. Believe it or not, I see you as more of a gentleman than most of the people on the boards. A decent fellow and a hardy supplier of amazing adult images. You should probably do more of that, btw.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 02-07-2005 at 04:58 PM.

Gadani
U
posted 02-07-2005 05:00:47 PM
lol sup
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 02-07-2005 05:13:22 PM
prepost
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Demos
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 05:15:12 PM
Gains is a cool guy. Not afraid to be himself, and not afraid to tell people to go to hell. Keep it up duder.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 02-07-2005 05:16:46 PM
Yay for Gains!
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Goma
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 05:19:48 PM
Some people hold differing opinions, but I think you're decent guy, Gains. I have no beefs with creepy hentai and things of that ilk. I find it rather entertaining.
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 05:28:12 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Tron:
Mortious coats Gains in copper and throws him into the ocean.

Somehow I think that took more than 100 Copper to do, Mort.

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 02-07-2005 05:31:06 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by /dev/null:
Somehow I think that took more than 100 Copper to do, Mort.

He just called you fat, Gains.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 02-07-2005 05:38:56 PM
I love deli-style ham.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-07-2005 05:54:54 PM
Gadani - lol sup. You're a decent guy. Not offensive or anything and you like FF2. Anybody that likes FF2 is unless they aren't.

Waisz - Waisz...well, I will be the first to admit that we do not get along a great deal of the time. But this has to change because I say so! You're a fairly ok person, but you have an ego to match mine and when they collide it's not pretty. In the end it all comes down to one thing: Dem Big Ass Titties.

Demos - Demos is a pretty ok dude. I may not agree with him when it comes to politics and I get irritated by his hitting on the ladies, but he is nice to me and that's all that counts. Thanks for backing me up when I need it.

Lechium - You've never really bothered me and seem to be a generally good fellow. I have nothing else to say, but you do like VG Cats, so you must be ok.

Goma - Your personality seems a tad blank to me, but I think I've played with you in Gunbound and enjoyed it thoroughly. Again, I haven't had a problem with you, so it's a good thing in my book.

RIG/dev/null - Awesome fellow. One of the people that's contacted me on AIM and I've chatted with quite a lot. Helped me out with comp problems a couple times iirc. Good taste in anime. All makes a good guy. Please keep being cool.

JooJooFlop - You don't irritate me, but you don't do the opposite of irritating me either. A truly blank slate I have about you.

Sakkra - Sakkra's a pretty cool dude. And Terry Tate is the bees-knees. Believe it or not, I enjoy deli-style ham also.

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 02-07-2005 05:55:27 PM
Hey what's up
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Goma
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 06:09:35 PM
Yeah, alot of people say that about me. Well, here, at least. I tend to hide my true colors when posting. Its a great forum, but I feel that I cant really bond with most of the people here. I'm just a sucker for good reading material.

Now, in my own little circles, like people I play Ragnarok with, I go totally wild! Like, woaaaaaah! Yeah, see? Crazy.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 02-07-2005 06:12:03 PM
Gains is a cool cat.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-07-2005 06:13:52 PM
Caid - lol u smoek pot. But anyways yeah, we tend to have amusingly random conversations in IRC and you're a cool guy while doing so. Stop smoking pot, ya dumbass. I mean do what you want. Yeah. Neat guy.

Moogle - I WILL SURPASS YOUR RANK IN GUNBOUND ONE DAY. But not for a while thanks to WoW. You're a neat dude.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 02-07-2005 06:15:02 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Mr. Gainsborough:
Moogle - I WILL SURPASS YOUR RANK IN GUNBOUND ONE DAY. But not for a while thanks to WoW. You're a neat dude.

The ironic part is that I haven't been a regular Gunbound player for the longest time. I merely let someone else who's a lot more intense have my account.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-07-2005 06:17:48 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Gunslinger Moogle:
The ironic part is that I haven't been a regular Gunbound player for the longest time. I merely let someone else who's a lot more intense have my account.

That means the person who owns the account is not on EC...making me #1. My goal has been completed. *runs around waving a tiny flag*

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 02-07-2005 at 06:18 PM.

Suddar
posted 02-07-2005 06:25:27 PM
I just love these threads.
Happy anniversary.
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 06:27:35 PM
I'll bite. Though no one knows me
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 06:31:03 PM
quote:
Goma had this to say about Pirotess:
Yeah, alot of people say that about me. Well, here, at least. I tend to hide my true colors when posting. Its a great forum, but I feel that I cant really bond with most of the people here. I'm just a sucker for good reading material.

Now, in my own little circles, like people I play Ragnarok with, I go totally wild! Like, woaaaaaah! Yeah, see? Crazy.

2 things.

(1) When is the Deviruchi Takeover planned? I need to make sure I have my ankles out of forking range.

(2) Piston Hurricane, 5.62

My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
MorbId
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 06:34:59 PM
I need more Kare Kano.
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 02-07-2005 06:35:41 PM
I guess I'm never gonna live that down...though I don't really see what the big deal is. I think I've proved I'm not a complete moron, even though I smoke marijuana.

*shrugs*

You're a cool guy Gains, keep on truckin'

'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 02-07-2005 06:36:51 PM
fag fgqagfgfg
Goma
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 06:40:56 PM
quote:
/dev/null had this to say about Robocop:
2 things.

(1) When is the Deviruchi Takeover planned? I need to make sure I have my ankles out of forking range.

(2) Piston Hurricane, 5.62

(1) It'll begin as SOON as someone makes the background of this gif clear instead of that not-clear color that it is, so that I can add it to my sig.

(2) There should totally be two player Super Punchout. I would never stop playing it. *plays Super Punchout*

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 02-07-2005 06:42:07 PM
I think I might have accidently voted this thread a 1 or 2
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-07-2005 06:45:37 PM
Suddar - Suddar is a tiny god. Seriously, I goof on you in IRC, but you're a great dude. Still greatful for the WoW thing. btw

Ctrl-Alt-Del - I don't know you.

MorbId - You'll get it eventually. I'm really poor right now, but I do intend to buy the last DVD. Give it time. You know my opinions on you anyways.

Liam - lol! dood u from canadia ahahahahaha. Yeah, Liam's a freakin' neat guy. Major factor there. Keep being or I'll rip off your felt hat ears, ya freaky canadian.

ECP - I think you're an idiot. I don't care if you take offense to it.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 02-07-2005 at 06:54 PM.

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 06:46:35 PM
quote:
Goma wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
(1) It'll begin as SOON as someone makes the background of this gif clear instead of that not-clear color that it is, so that I can add it to my sig.

(2) There should totally be two player Super Punchout. I would never stop playing it. *plays Super Punchout*

(1) And I would have to steal a copy for my sig much like we're hijacking this thread.

(2) Yes, but can you beat that time?

Goma
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 06:53:15 PM
quote:
/dev/null impressed everyone with:
(1) And I would have to steal a copy for my sig much like we're hijacking this thread.

(2) Yes, but can you beat that time?

*checks his record time* ..Arsehole! You have defeated me. I congratulate you, sir.

Goma fucked around with this message on 02-07-2005 at 06:54 PM.

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 06:55:22 PM
/me dances around.

My win sheet for him is all 5.62 to 5.69.

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 02-07-2005 07:06:37 PM
I wonder if you remember me.
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 02-07-2005 07:42:49 PM
Hey Gains duder
-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 02-07-2005 07:45:45 PM
Razor
posted 02-07-2005 08:03:38 PM
*hands Gains a few mags from Japan*
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 02-07-2005 08:05:40 PM
With the leaves and the bees and they're talking in the trees...
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 02-07-2005 08:06:51 PM
I see where this is going...

Happy Goodness and Such.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: