EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: 100 copper.
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 02-08-2005 03:41:55 AM
You post some odd shirt, some of which is amusing and the other part disturbing.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 02-08-2005 10:17:49 AM
Woof!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 02-08-2005 11:23:05 AM
piwerufhoaef
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-08-2005 12:24:03 PM
Rhiannah - You are so . I love chatting with you in IRC and you have some of the best tastes in art. Generally just a really easy person to get along with. Much .

Trent - lololgoth. Hay, man. I ain't got nothin' wrong with the goths. You seem like a silent but cool poster. I don't know you very much though other than that. And you also have cool hair.

Cobalt - Rar. One of my WoW buddies. I wish you would post on EC more because you have a great fun personality. I love talking to you on WoW and you've helped me with a lot of stuff. Please keep being there.

Skaw - There's a reason I have you ignored...but lately you haven't been bothering me that much. 'Specially in IRC, your opinion of me seems to fluctuate.. Perhaps one day, we'll get along. But, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Vinven - I don't remember posting any odd shirts. You're kind of amusing sometimes, but no matter what your age is, I kind of see you as a kid. Whatever. Just my opinion.

Zephyer - ^__^ Zephy is a neat person. I like nice people and you're one of the best. I don't think I've ever seen you throw a bad word my way and I have nothing to throw at you. I think I've played GB with you before and I probably had fun while doing so. P.S. Anubis is .

Timpofee - Urr, uhh. You are a nameless icon to me. I don't know much about you, but you seem pretty agreeable from the posts I've read. Post more so that I may pass judgement.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 02-08-2005 01:40:57 PM
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 02-08-2005 02:50:41 PM
But am I a nameless Pop Icon?!
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 02-08-2005 03:48:01 PM
woot for Gains!

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

All times are US/Eastern