EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: EQ2 Three day impressions
Mightion Defensor
posted 01-12-2005 02:37:27 PM
In no particular order:

1. It took 500 years for Crusaders to learn to kick. At least I can get scrolls that tell me how to kick better.

2. Is it just me, or does everyone look the same? I either see people in brown leather outfits, gray chain outfits, or people in silver plate. Not counting casters in their either blue or white robes...

3. My foot (kick) does more damage than my normal sword swings.

4. Why did the Luminary cache let me in to do tradeskills, but the other societies wouldn't?

5. DOOM 3 has a graphics engine that scales well. EQ2's doesn't. I finally turned the texture resolutions back up to high because, hey, if it was going to run at 15-20 fps regardless, it might as well be the best looking 15 fps.

6. I'm gonna find the innkeeper his glowmyst and shove it up his.... chimney. Just to make him shut up about it.

7. EQ2's monetary system is obviously designed in revenge for us who would destroy silver in copper while hunting because it wasn't worth the weight. I want my orc pawns dropping 1 plat cracked staffs back.

8. If the gods have abandoned Norrath, where do crusaders get there divine powers from? I don't recall picking a deity.

9. I kinda miss the faction system. Yeah, not much point to it with only two cities, but still.

10. Let me off, you stupid bird! I see a wind-felled tree down there! I need 13 more severed maple!

11. Sometimes when running through Qeynos I think for a moment "Hey, this kinda looks like cities in Fable..."

12. This oak bench looks really dumb in my inn room.

13. Why can't I put this book on my table?

14. I couldn't find a way to get Ingrid to follow me to my inn room.

15. I hope they develop "children" models soon... Molly Daysun in Starcrest Commune just looks... endowed. No wonder she can't catch her cat.

16. Sargeant Quackers. I approve!

17. They gray aliens have landed and they've disguised themselves as Erudites!

More later as I think of them.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-12-2005 02:57:49 PM
Sounds like you're enjoying it I'm glad

I'm sorry I haven't been in much this week. It's the first week back to college and I've had homework that made my brain mush.

Hopefully if I can get my English assignment out of the way, I can play Friday night or such.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Maradon!
posted 01-12-2005 03:03:27 PM
EQ2 Sucks! It sucks!!

No really I was just kidding this time

To be honest I'm curious how the player housing works. I wish WoW had a mog house

Mightion Defensor
posted 01-12-2005 03:09:04 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael wrote their words upon the rocks;
Sounds like you're enjoying it I'm glad

I'm sorry I haven't been in much this week. It's the first week back to college and I've had homework that made my brain mush.

Hopefully if I can get my English assignment out of the way, I can play Friday night or such.

Yeah... I guess I'm enjoying it... I can't wait to get home and try out these Crusader armor quests so maybe I can ditch this footman, cloth, and chainmain ensemble I'm wearing... and a shield that isn't sludge-covered.

Zaile Ghostmaker
You've gotta remember, I'm an EverQuest character.
posted 01-12-2005 09:09:11 PM
quote:
This one time, at Mightion Defensor camp:
4. Why did the Luminary cache let me in to do tradeskills, but the other societies wouldn't?

Some societies allow anyone in. Those are the rank 1 societies. The higher rank ones are for after you reach level 10 in crafting, and specalize some. Which ones will let you in depends on which way you choose to go with your crafting.

But you're really only going to use your rank 2 place to buy your advanced books, then go back to your old crafting haunts.

quote:
8. If the gods have abandoned Norrath, where do crusaders get there divine powers from? I don't recall picking a deity.

Blackburrow stout gives you magic powers.

quote:
9. I kinda miss the faction system. Yeah, not much point to it with only two cities, but still.

There's still some faction stuff. You wouldn't believe how much the Sabertooth Gnolls hate me now! Not that they act any different when they see me, but now they're serious about it!

quote:
10. Let me off, you stupid bird! I see a wind-felled tree down there! I need 13 more severed maple!

Speaking of Blackburrow stout... It's amazing how much of that stuff a Griffon can drink, and still fly. Mind you, it's easy to tell which ones have been drinking, 'cause they don't fly straight...

quote:

Now THAT would be a game function I would enjoy! Hummm, I wonder why Freeport doesn't have sex slaves in the Pet shop?

quote:

Be nice to Sargeant Quackers. Piss him off, and he'll rip your @(#!*$#in' leg off!

quote:

Having heard why they now look like they do, I think I would feel safer surrounded by a swarm of grays in a probe warehouse.

And on that comforting thought, have fun!

Zaile Ghostmaker fucked around with this message on 01-12-2005 at 09:09 PM.

I find that most problems can be solved by excessive violence.

It is held in thought
only by the understanding
of the Wind.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-12-2005 09:35:41 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Mightion Defensor said:
In no particular order:

1. It took 500 years for Crusaders to learn to kick. At least I can get scrolls that tell me how to kick better.

Boot to the head. *fffnt!*

2. Is it just me, or does everyone look the same? I either see people in brown leather outfits, gray chain outfits, or people in silver plate. Not counting casters in their either blue or white robes...

I tend to see more variation in the Commonlands, etc. There are still "classes" of armor however. So you will still see chain, plate, cloth, etc. Also keep in mind that anyone can do the basic newbie armor stuff, so most people do, hence most people end up looking the same.

Better stuff is crafted. Get back to smithing, boy!

Your sword sucks. With few exceptions, even some of the artisan-made (IE Tradeskill level 9 or lower) weapons have better stats than newbie weapons. There are a few exceptions, but only a few.

They heard about how you yodel while tradeskilling

5. DOOM 3 has a graphics engine that scales well. EQ2's doesn't. I finally turned the texture resolutions back up to high because, hey, if it was going to run at 15-20 fps regardless, it might as well be the best looking 15 fps.

RAM, my son. RAM.

6. I'm gonna find the innkeeper his glowmyst and shove it up his.... chimney. Just to make him shut up about it.

Glowmyst beetles in Oakmyst Forest. You get booze. Booze makes you go. Go, Mightion, Go.

7. EQ2's monetary system is obviously designed in revenge for us who would destroy silver in copper while hunting because it wasn't worth the weight. I want my orc pawns dropping 1 plat cracked staffs back.

An ALLEY CAT costs a gold+...shit for that I could tradeskill a beartrap or something and catch a cat, you'd think.

That's like asking why Rodcet's flying saucer still works. The answer? Gremlins.

Yeah but there'd be morons who ruin their faction both places and they'd whine.

Yeah unfortunately there's all sorts of nasty undead shit camping it. Or Holly Windstalker's ghost wanders past and shoves it's spectral foot up your...

11. Sometimes when running through Qeynos I think for a moment "Hey, this kinda looks like cities in Fable..."

Funny...I run through Baubleshire and think "HOBBITSES! BAGGINSES!"

12. This oak bench looks really dumb in my inn room.

In Freeport, one of the furniture items you get looks like a urine-soaked sleeping bag.

13. Why can't I put this book on my table?

Too much Blackburrow Stout?

Should read the "Worst Case Scenario Guide to Romance and Dating" you got for XMas.

15. I hope they develop "children" models soon... Molly Daysun in Starcrest Commune just looks... endowed. No wonder she can't catch her cat.

Small human body, adult halfling heads. They're not children...they're flesh golems...

Pfft...Freeport has Lord Oinkles who hangs out near Boomba. Hey- Do all the dogs follow you around? Animals don't chase Lyinar's characters around, but EVERY FREAKING ANIMAL in that game follows me around.

And there's cows now! South Park was on to something! Moo moomoo Moo.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael fucked around with this message on 01-12-2005 at 09:38 PM.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Mightion Defensor
posted 01-12-2005 10:31:44 PM
quote:
It has been ordained by Primus, that there will be a Chosen One who will use the Matrix to "light our darkest hour." That darkest hour may come sooner if Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael keeps posting things like this:

Your sword sucks. With few exceptions, even some of the artisan-made (IE Tradeskill level 9 or lower) weapons have better stats than newbie weapons. There are a few exceptions, but only a few.

I was using the Qeynos citizenship sword. Just got a new hammer from one of the quests from that link above.

quote:

They heard about how you yodel while tradeskilling

It's NOT YODELLING! It's "Active Music Enjoyment!"

quote:

RAM, my son. RAM.

Two gig jig, sir. 2048 megs.

Demos
Pancake
posted 01-12-2005 10:38:58 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor had this to say about Captain Planet:
DOOM 3 has a graphics engine that scales well. EQ2's doesn't. I finally turned the texture resolutions back up to high because, hey, if it was going to run at 15-20 fps regardless, it might as well be the best looking 15 fps.

Step by step guide to optimizing your settings

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 01-12-2005 11:37:40 PM
Quests Quests and more quests. (600+ of the blasted things)

Try being a Kerran... every damned dog in Qeynos barks and snarls. One odd cat in Qeynos Harbor follows me around the entire zone. I think she wants my bardic body.

http://www.bloodfin.net
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 01-13-2005 12:00:07 AM
quote:
Kaglaaz How'ler impressed everyone with:
Quests Quests and more quests. (600+ of the blasted things)

Try being a Kerran... every damned dog in Qeynos barks and snarls. One odd cat in Qeynos Harbor follows me around the entire zone. I think she wants my bardic body.

Don't even try to put a number on the quests in game. There are so many undocumented quests it isn't funny.

For Half Elves, NPCs like to comment about piercings. Oddly enough, I dont have any on Pesco.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-13-2005 12:01:01 AM
quote:
Kaglaaz How'ler impressed everyone with:

Try being a Ratonga. All the cats hiss at me, and the rats follow me around. Some of the dogs are not fond of me either.

Also, as a Ratonga that has betrayed to Qeynos, sometimes when a guard first sees me he/she draws steel and charges for a couple steps (often with a battle cry) before stoping and going back to normal (save for drawn sword). It scared the crap outa me the first time one of them did that.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-13-2005 12:50:09 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Pirotess:
To be honest I'm curious how the player housing works. I wish WoW had a mog house

Once you get to the city, you go through a little quest that gets you set up in that part of the city, and a few items for your house. Basic inn rooms (the default) are free at first, then they cost 5 silver every five days.

You can right-click on the door to set some access options. Mostly, who can enter your room/house, and what they can do while they're in there. Visitor is the best setting if you want people to be able to look at it, they can come in and look but not move/change anything. Friend access allows them to move things around. Trustee allows them to add/remove things (excluding No-Trade items) from the house. You can set a default level of access, as well as access on a character-by-character basis. (Yes, there is a None access setting too, naturally.)

Better inn rooms and actual houses can be found in the central areas of the cities. These cost (much) more, as well as a form of "reputation" that you can earn with the city. (I'm not too clear on just how to earn it yet, sorry.) These will cost alot to get, with the upkeep payments being somewhat smaller than the first payment.

All houses are instanced zones, and multiple people will have their inn rooms off of the same door. The unlimited inn room effect in the starting inns is kinda odd, but it does keep someone else from getting the house you want and thereby locking you out of it.

Within the room/house, you can place items (right click on it in inventory, select "Place", and it will become something you can move around and drop anywhere that the item shows green). Some quests give you items just for your home. The Gnoll mastery quest, for example, gives you a weapon to mount on your wall. You can also buy pets to keep in your house, but they are expensive.

You can customize the walls/floor/ect. of the house by right clicking on them when the cursor becomes a little saw&hammer icon. I think the options allowed are restricted by level and type of room/house. I'm not totally sure yet.

Finally, there is the market board. This is easily found on merchants throughout the city, and looks like a corkboard with announcments on it when you place it on the wall. This gives you the abilty to sell items as a merchant. You put the stuff you want to sell into your inventory, then use the board. You set prices on the stuff you want to sell (you don't have to sell everything in your inventory, default is "not for sale") and hit the "Start Selling" button. Untill you cancel this or leave the inn room, anyone looking through the market can see what you're selling and for how much (they can right-click on the item to see stats and such). This also sets the default access to your house at "Visitor", so they can come in and buy from you (it's much like buying from an NPC, you don't have to do anything).

Also, a quick word on the market: You can view the things for sale in the market at your market board, or at a broker. If you see something you want (and there are various sorting tools to help you find things), you can go to that person's house to buy it from them. If you are dealing with a broker, you can also pay 20% extra (the extra goes to the broker) and get it without the trip. It's also important to note that the markets for each city are seperate, a person in Freeport can't use the broker to buy something from someone in Qeynos. However, hidden in each city is one Fence. The Fence will give you access to the other city's market, but charges 40% instead of the usual 20%. Anyway, housing is good if you want to sell stuff to other players.

If you're not into selling stuff like that, and don't care about having an inn room, you really don't need one. Take it or leave it as you wish, it won't hurt your ability to go out and kick ass.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 01-13-2005 12:54:27 AM
quote:
Pfft...Freeport has Lord Oinkles who hangs out near Boomba. Hey- Do all the dogs follow you around? Animals don't chase Lyinar's characters around, but EVERY FREAKING ANIMAL in that game follows me around.

*Starts singing*

Why do animals follow Ja'Deth all around?
Everytime he walks by?
That is why they long to be.
Close to youuuuu.

*Runs and hide*

Just can't wait to be able to play EQ2. Stupid computer make me look bad.

Freschel Spindrift fucked around with this message on 01-13-2005 at 12:57 AM.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 01-13-2005 01:00:54 AM
quote:
Pesco had this to say about Tron:
Don't even try to put a number on the quests in game. There are so many undocumented quests it isn't funny.

For Half Elves, NPCs like to comment about piercings. Oddly enough, I dont have any on Pesco.

Had no intention of putting a number on them. There just happens to be 633 listed on that site I posted. Many of them are lowbie quests which are a wonderful guide while you're getting started. Keeps you in enough coin and armor to not need to buy much of anything.

http://www.bloodfin.net
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 01-13-2005 12:25:13 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Optimus Prime:
EQ2 Sucks! It sucks!!

No really I was just kidding this time

I was in Stormwind with my priest. In stormwind, there's a swirly instance portal that's blocked by huge iron bars. I asked Rosa if she knows where it's supposed to lead to, and she mentioned that she was told it'll eventually lead to player-housing. Which tells me that it'll be instanced housing like FFXI, though I doubt we'll have a mog butler or anything.

What I'm curious about is furnishings - will there be a new tradeskill for furniture, will it all be dropped, will the furnishings be automatically provided (And thus, not customisable?), or will there be purchants.

Maradon!
posted 01-13-2005 12:36:30 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Khyron stammered:
I was in Stormwind with my priest. In stormwind, there's a swirly instance portal that's blocked by huge iron bars. I asked Rosa if she knows where it's supposed to lead to, and she mentioned that she was told it'll eventually lead to player-housing. Which tells me that it'll be instanced housing like FFXI, though I doubt we'll have a mog butler or anything.

What I'm curious about is furnishings - will there be a new tradeskill for furniture, will it all be dropped, will the furnishings be automatically provided (And thus, not customisable?), or will there be purchants.

The one that's like...IN the canal?

But there's one in Orgrimmar, too, but none in TB or Undercity. It would seem odd to be unable to have a house in those cities.

Personally I was hoping they'd add in player housing in the battlegrounds, such that if your faction lost control of a particular battleground, you'd lose access to your house until it was retaken. Now that would put a serious spin on PVP.

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 01-13-2005 12:38:21 PM
I doubt those instanced areas are for housing, as the one in Orgymar is called the Hall of Legends. Doesn't really sound like a place to live.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 01-13-2005 12:39:45 PM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about Optimus Prime:

You talking bout the swirly portal in the Canal? I thought that would be some sewer dungeon that gets unlocked or something.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Khyron
posted 01-13-2005 12:41:53 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about (_|_):
The one that's like...IN the canal?

But there's one in Orgrimmar, too, but none in TB or Undercity. It would seem odd to be unable to have a house in those cities.

Personally I was hoping they'd add in player housing in the battlegrounds, such that if your faction lost control of a particular battleground, you'd lose access to your house until it was retaken. Now that would put a serious spin on PVP.

It is in the canal area, but not in the canal itself. It's at the end of the canal, between the Old City and the Trade Quarter.

KestarTheBlue
Pancake
posted 01-13-2005 12:43:55 PM
quote:
Maradon! wrote this then went back to looking for porn:

Greatest. Idea. Ever.

KestarTheBlue fucked around with this message on 01-13-2005 at 12:44 PM.

My sig is not too big!
Mightion Defensor
posted 01-13-2005 01:08:04 PM
Boy, I see what Lyinar means.

Humor disclaimer!

And to get back on the original topic...

18. After doing the quests I posted above, I now look like I'm wearing rusty chainmail, with a rusty shield instead of a sludge covered one. Progress I suppose.

19. I spent far too much getting an oaken bed for my inn room, so at least I have somewhere to sleep at night... if I can only figure out how to lie on the bed...

20. I can carry a bench in my backpack, but I can't put a commemorative coin on a table.

21. Are there artisan essential books one and two? The lowest I can find is three for sale.

22. What are all these tradeskillers doing when they stand at the same stations for hours without ever moving from their spots?

23. I finally saw someone with red clothing! A level 46.

Khyron
posted 01-13-2005 01:32:55 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Mightion Defensor was all like:

Hey now, I haven't said anything bad about EQ2, Just was commenting to Maradon about what little I know about housing in the game that he and I play

SWG housing has spoiled me, though. I loved the housing system in that game. It might have been a bit of work /move up 5, /move forward 50, /rotate 90, etc... but it also allowed a patient person to get more or less every single aspect of their home customized to perfection!

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 01-13-2005 01:39:12 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Mightion Defensor wrote:
23. I finally saw someone with red clothing! A level 46.

If they go by the EQ1 timeline, they'll let you color your own armor in about 6 expansions.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 01-13-2005 02:39:02 PM
quote:
Verily, Khyron doth proclaim:
Hey now, I haven't said anything bad about EQ2, Just was commenting to Maradon about what little I know about housing in the game that he and I play

I believe he's referring to the times I've said there isn't an EQII thread that happens that someone doesn't come in and start spouting off about WoW. I rest my case.

And PE, you should have let me know you needed a bed. I have a 15 craftsman. Coulda made you a basic elm one until I could replace it with maple as she moves up.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-13-2005 03:26:33 PM
Yeah one branch of tradeskilling makes tasty upgrade furniture for houses. The high end uber stuff actually ups your Status, meaning you can in theory buy better houses. Plus it looks badass.

Chance are if they're not moving for hours in the tradeskill thing, the person's AFK. People do that. It angers me. As if the place wasn't small enough already, you have idiots who go in and AFK for hours. Not that it blocks the machines or anything (multiple people can be at one station at one time). I mean jeez...go outside and idle.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Mightion Defensor
posted 01-13-2005 05:44:25 PM
quote:
It has been ordained by Primus, that there will be a Chosen One who will use the Matrix to "light our darkest hour." That darkest hour may come sooner if Lyinar Ka`Bael keeps posting things like this:
I believe he's referring to the times I've said there isn't an EQII thread that happens that someone doesn't come in and start spouting off about WoW. I rest my case.

And PE, you should have let me know you needed a bed. I have a 15 craftsman. Coulda made you a basic elm one until I could replace it with maple as she moves up.

I can't help it. Give me a game with housing and my Sims/Animal Crossing instincts kick in... it was always ringing in the back of my head that I hadn't gotten my character a bed yet... an inn room isn't home without a bed...

So, where can I find artisan essentials 1 and 2?

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 01-13-2005 05:47:15 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor had this to say about Duck Tales:
I can't help it. Give me a game with housing and my Sims/Animal Crossing instincts kick in... it was always ringing in the back of my head that I hadn't gotten my character a bed yet... an inn room isn't home without a bed...

I agree, the furniture you get when you do the quest with the caretaker should include a bed.

I always give my friends who pick up the game a bed as a housewarming gift.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-13-2005 08:21:46 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor had this to say about Pirotess:

Humor disclaimer!

And to get back on the original topic...

21. Are there artisan essential books one and two? The lowest I can find is three for sale.

Nope. When you do Dreak's quest in the Isle of Refuge, or when you progress to the main land, you automatically become artisan lv 2, with the tin bar and spike recipies. After another 2-3 more combines, you'll be 3 anyway.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 01-13-2005 08:40:59 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor wrote this stupid crap:

So, where can I find artisan essentials 1 and 2?

They don't exist because as KaL said, you automatically are three by the time you can use the tradeskill instance on the IoR.

You do the cleaning up and get 2, then do the tin spikes for three, IIRC.

Lyinar Ka`Bael fucked around with this message on 01-13-2005 at 08:41 PM.

Mightion Defensor
posted 01-13-2005 09:05:22 PM
quote:
And the Replyobots combined to form Lyinar Ka`Bael, who roared:
They don't exist because as KaL said, you automatically are three by the time you can use the tradeskill instance on the IoR.

You do the cleaning up and get 2, then do the tin spikes for three, IIRC.

Figures it was staring me in the face. Probably explains why I didn't get any crafting skillups when I hit tradeskill level 3 when I was making pristine tin bars last night.

Hopefully soon I won't feel like I'm wandering around with a sack over my head.

24. Spell book fragments! In between skewering glowmyst beetles and doing the kamaikaze "Sprint into the Forest Ruins far enough to 'see' the Mage Tower and run back out with a big train behind me" quest, I came across two, or was it one? spell book fragments. Odd, I looted two, but could only see one in my inventory.

So, I trudges over to the Mage Tower, and talk to one of the mages, and turn in one of the spell book fragments for some coin. Sweet. But I still see (the) one in my inventory... is it the second one I couldn't find, or did I just get the first one back? None of the mages will notice I have it... and the one busting out the Kung Foo doesn't say anything...

25. I didn't ask ya for a bed, Lyinar, because neither you nor Deth have been on when I've been, and you said you'd be playing Friday.

Jaggedpine Mistwalker
Member #4!
posted 01-14-2005 01:07:17 AM
Jeez, am I the only one who plays on Mistmoore?
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 01-14-2005 01:08:22 AM
Much like I think I'm the only one left on Antonia Bayle.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 01-14-2005 05:48:34 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Jaggedpine Mistwalker stammered:
Jeez, am I the only one who plays on Mistmoore?

My guild almost went to Mistmoore. Thankfully I was able to sway them from it. All of the assholes from our EQ1 server went there. From Mithaniel Marr to Mistmoore. MithMarr to Mistmoore. MM to MM. You get the picture.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-14-2005 08:34:43 AM
quote:
Xyrra had this to say about Robocop:
Much like I think I'm the only one left on Antonia Bayle.

Not true. KaL is alive and well at 21

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 01-14-2005 10:13:09 AM
I heard a lot of the Luclin population went to MM at first too, then apparently jumped ship to Najena.

I deleted my Ant B character cause the only reason I had one there was to hang with Addy and Fal, and they didn't play

I have one Lucan char, Lydia, and I'd drop and remake her if she didn't have my JBoots and my baby dragon.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-14-2005 10:43:52 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
I have one Lucan char, Lydia, and I'd drop and remake her if she didn't have my JBoots and my baby dragon.

There's someone else on Lucan? Cool. I'll likely never catch you online, but cool.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 01-14-2005 12:01:36 PM
Yeah Lanavar's on Lucan too. Similar situation. I'll end up remaking him when and if they sell character transfers for Lydia.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 01-14-2005 03:03:52 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Palador ChibiDragon stammered:
There's someone else on Lucan? Cool. I'll likely never catch you online, but cool.

My first char, but I don't play there. I haven't touched her since I made my other ones. I'm a Najena-ite now.

Mightion Defensor
posted 01-14-2005 03:33:34 PM
26. Why did I use a forge to melt tin into tin bars, but a work bench to make lead bars out of lead?

27. Boy, skeletons are wimps. Maybe it's because they were all caster skeletons... "Must continue studies!"

28. SHUT UP ABOUT THE COOL MUG OF JUM JUM! IF I HAD A MUG OF JUM-JUM I WOULD GIVE IT TO YOU JUST TO MAKE YOU SHUT UP!!! MAKE IT STOP make it stop make it stop...

Seriously, if you're not going to give a quest, then shut up about the damned jum-jum... I just want to mine tin in peace...

29. I'm a level 7 artisan now, but I can't make an elm dowel to make a crude bookcase? Granted, seeing how badly the lumber turned out, maybe that's not a bad thing...

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 01-14-2005 03:47:49 PM
We know no pain. We know no hurt. We know no pain. We know no hurt. We know no pain. We know no hurt. We know no pain.

A'llo there. Have you come of the far off land?

Talk to strangers? What is the purpose of that?

Where did I put that ledger?

The Bunnies are angry. ANGRY I tells you!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: