EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: EQ2 Three day impressions
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-14-2005 07:29:18 PM
*in a cheesy somewhat-Cockney accent*

Forgotten guardians are no match for a Leatherfoot!

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-15-2005 12:04:12 AM
I swear...fraud should be a cinch in EQ2...no one in EITHER CITY seems to know where they left their ledgers.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Malbi
posted 01-15-2005 02:21:04 AM
who says that in Freeport?
I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 01-15-2005 10:49:15 AM
quote:
So quoth KaLourin:
Not true. KaL is alive and well at 21

But but but... you're a Qeynosian!

Get to 27ish! We'll go play in Varsoon!

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-15-2005 01:52:42 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Xyrra wrote:
But but but... you're a Qeynosian!

Get to 27ish! We'll go play in Varsoon!

true.. but I still play!

you're 27ish already? eep

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Mightion Defensor
posted 01-15-2005 02:27:01 PM
30. Is there a word for someone who comes up and harvests the wind-felled tree you started harvesting before a gecko jumps you, who harvests the tree while you're fighting, then runs off saying "Sorry, I needed it for a quest."

WHAT THE @$%&*!! DID YOU THINK *I* NEEDED IT FOR? Grrr...

31. Deth and Lyinar, do you two actually play, or was it a clever ruse? Humor disclaimer.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-15-2005 03:14:35 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor said this about your mom:
30. Is there a word for someone who comes up and harvests the wind-felled tree you started harvesting before a gecko jumps you, who harvests the tree while you're fighting, then runs off saying "Sorry, I needed it for a quest."

WHAT THE @$%&*!! DID YOU THINK *I* NEEDED IT FOR? Grrr...

31. Deth and Lyinar, do you two actually play, or was it a clever ruse? Humor disclaimer.

Yep.. quite a few words actually..

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 01-15-2005 03:31:47 PM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about Knight Rider:
you're 27ish already? eep

And I'm one of the slow levelers in my guild!

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-15-2005 05:06:21 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived KaLourin stammered:
Yep.. quite a few words actually..

Many, many words. Most of which will get you reported when you /shout them at the person as they run away.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 01-15-2005 06:00:19 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor attempted to be funny by writing:

I'll be on in a bit, after Deth creams me in Street Fighter.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-15-2005 06:01:35 PM
LIES! LIES I TELL YOU!

Lyinar is like a fighting game prodigy. I win maybe two fights, then she starts winning. I was so badly thrashed in Mortal Kombat DA that I can't bring myself to play it. It was terrible. TERRIBLE!

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Malbi
posted 01-15-2005 08:59:10 PM
HAHAHAHA
I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-15-2005 10:43:10 PM
quote:
This one time, at Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael camp:
LIES! LIES I TELL YOU!

Lyinar is like a fighting game prodigy. I win maybe two fights, then she starts winning. I was so badly thrashed in Mortal Kombat DA that I can't bring myself to play it. It was terrible. TERRIBLE!

How about you two play Soul Calibur?

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 01-15-2005 10:50:38 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr's account was hax0red to write:
How about you two play Soul Calibur?

We just played Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. I'd never been much of an SF player before. I love Chun Li.

Malbi
posted 01-16-2005 01:59:10 AM
she kicks high
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 01-16-2005 02:29:57 AM
...what should I play?

I can't pick.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-16-2005 02:39:03 AM
quote:
Alidane had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
...what should I play?

I can't pick.

Prest -> Shaman

The wards are fun. Chanter got aggro? Throw a ward on them, and let them play tank for a few seconds.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Mightion Defensor
posted 01-16-2005 04:19:08 AM
quote:
And the Replyobots combined to form Palador ChibiDragon, who roared:
Prest -> Shaman

The wards are fun. Chanter got aggro? Throw a ward on them, and let them play tank for a few seconds.

I have a ward too. It lets me solo yellows, and occasional oranges.

Tomorrow may be "Kill stuff" day. I spent most of today either scouring Antonica for wholesaler missions, or standing in front of a various crafting station. I just made OUtfitter... tomorrow I may melt down all these iron clusters I mined...

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 01-16-2005 01:55:18 PM
Wait wait, you can mine for metals and harvest trees? SWEET!
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 01-16-2005 02:08:49 PM
quote:
Freschel Spindrift said this about your mom:
Wait wait, you can mine for metals and harvest trees? SWEET!

You get your tradeskill supplies in the game by harvesting tradeskill nodes you find out in the world. They can look like little bushes, fallen logs, clumps of large roots, large stones, etc.

So you don't actually chop down a tree, but you can harvest from the log that's come off.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: