EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Words of a really messed up person
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 10-24-2004 04:52:44 PM
The following is a log of chat, of a deranged person that insists on me killing myself, and trying to tempt me to do so. What kind of mental sick fuck does this, and I say this needs to be brought to light, even if so others can see what parce is really like. This isnt the first occassion this has happened.

<Parceshaulk> Kill yourself.
<Parceshaulk> Leave a good legacy.
<Vin|ZzZorSWG> Snooty, not quite
<Parceshaulk> Dr. Awesomecar.
<Parceshaulk> What good is your happiness if you cause everyone around you to suffer?
<Snootay> You have nearly the same exact job I do, Vinven. ;P Just without the phones and I have more responsibilites.
<Parceshaulk> lololol
<Parceshaulk> get me sum fries bish
<Snootay> lololol vinven almost works at mcdonalds
<Vin|ZzZorSWG> Parce, stfu
<Snootay> lololololol
<Parceshaulk> You kill yourself too, Snoota
<Parceshaulk> Lolololololool
<Parceshaulk> stfu
<Parceshaulk> Stop pickin on me
<Snootay> No.
<Parceshaulk> MY CAR IS AWESOME
<Parceshaulk> DROWN YOURSELF IN MCDONALD'S GREASE
<Vin|ZzZorSWG> Parce, how bout this. You go kill yourself. Because you will always be a pretentious ass.
<Parceshaulk> At least I'm not a drain on society
<Parceshaulk> But you're right, my car isn't awesome enough to justify my living.
<Parceshaulk> Give it some thought, guy.
<Parceshaulk> I mean, what are you really missing out on?
<Parceshaulk> Anyways, it's 1:43
<Vin|ZzZorSWG> Parce, go fuck yourself. Your a sick fucked up person who desperately needs help.
<Parceshaulk> Break's over.
<Parceshaulk> Time to go back to work and justify my reason for living.
<Vin|ZzZorSWG> moron
<Parceshaulk> Bleach is under the sink, dawg.
<Parceshaulk> Goes good with rum, I hear.
<Vin|ZzZorSWG> you go ahead and use it then
<Parceshaulk> Bye!
<Parceshaulk> Lookin' forward to your funeral
<Parceshaulk> Too bad nobody'd come

The Government fucked around with this message on 10-24-2004 at 05:18 PM.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 10-24-2004 04:56:26 PM
You included:

<Vin|ZzZorSWG> Parce, how bout this. You go kill yourself. Because you will always be a pretentious ass.

But forgot:

<Vin|ZzZorSWG> Who in their right mind tells someone to kill themselves.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 10-24-2004 04:57:52 PM
He also forgets to mention that the entire thing started because he was mocking my entire lifestyle and the manner in which I support myself and my family.
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 10-24-2004 05:04:38 PM
You should have made this a flame thread.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 10-24-2004 05:07:11 PM
quote:
Snoota had this to say about Knight Rider:
He also forgets to mention that the entire thing started because he was mocking my entire lifestyle and the manner in which I support myself and my family.

Yes, come on everyone, prostitutes are people too!

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 10-24-2004 05:07:27 PM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit had this to say about Matthew Broderick:

What can you expect from a person that doesn't even consider themselves in the right mind?

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 10-24-2004 05:10:51 PM
quote:
Vorago stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

They're just dead on the inside.

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 10-24-2004 05:21:56 PM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

There we go.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 10-24-2004 05:24:49 PM
Someone botched their garner pity roll
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 10-24-2004 05:28:33 PM
Fuck you. fuck everyone of you!
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 10-24-2004 05:30:54 PM
a ho's gotta eat to.

Actually, it started from me saying something completely offtopic, which then you started, not that it matters who started it. Actually, the entire point of the post was so people could see what a demented prick he is.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 10-24-2004 05:32:15 PM
quote:
Vinven D`Slyfox had this to say about Duck Tales:
a ho's gotta eat to.

Actually, it started from me saying something completely offtopic, which then you started, not that it matters who started it. Actually, the entire point of the post was so people could see what a demented prick he is.

Hay.

The hint's right in front of you. It says: Noone thinks you are the innocent abused angel.

Take it.

Zaza fucked around with this message on 10-24-2004 at 05:38 PM.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 10-24-2004 05:34:14 PM
weren't you making fun of his Job and how he supports his family? That seems alittle worse than "omg killurself!!" to me.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 10-24-2004 05:34:28 PM
quote:
Vinven D`Slyfox thought about the meaning of life:
Actually, it started from me saying something completely offtopic, which then you started, not that it matters who started it.

<Vin|ZzZorSWG> snooty, wheres my fries bitch
<Parceshaulk> Hahahaha
<Snootay> LOLOL GET IT PARCE
<Parceshaulk> Snoota works at McDonald's
<Snootay> I WORK AT MCDONALDS
<Snootay> LOLOLOLOL
<Parceshaulk> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<Parceshaulk> YOU POOR SAP
<Snootay> YEAH
<Parceshaulk> YOU'RE PROBABLY DOING SHIT LIKE MAKING MONEY
<Snootay> I GET PAID MONEY AND EVEN PAY TAXES AND AM A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY
<Snootay> LOLOLOL
<Parceshaulk> AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<Parceshaulk> YOU'RE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE MIGHTY VINVEN

Maradon!
posted 10-24-2004 05:42:12 PM
So what does vinven do for a living that gives him such bragging rights and the ability to buy lavender cars?

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 10-24-2004 at 05:42 PM.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 05:47:28 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about pies:
So what does vinven do for a living that gives him such bragging rights and the ability to buy lavender cars?

Star Wars Galaxies GM.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Maradon!
posted 10-24-2004 05:50:11 PM
They pay you for that sort of thing?
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 05:50:41 PM
quote:
How.... Maradon!.... uughhhhhh:
They pay you for that sort of thing?

Would you do it for free?

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Maradon!
posted 10-24-2004 05:51:25 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Would you do it for free?

I did for EQ for about a week.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 10-24-2004 at 05:51 PM.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 05:52:56 PM
quote:
Maradon! wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
I did for EQ for about a year.

Sucker.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 06:03:21 PM
Anyway, as stupid as Vinven's joke was there's always the chance he actually didn't know making fun of Snoota's job is as old as the condom he keeps in his wallet. If Vinven didn't make a whole "OMG Parce is a dick" thread about it I might be inclined to believe he and Snoota went overboard in mocking him.
Zaile Ghostmaker
You've gotta remember, I'm an EverQuest character.
posted 10-24-2004 06:16:44 PM
quote:
With great fanfare, Vorago proclamed:

While Snoota may spend his entire day selling out some clown's meat and buns, I don't think that's quite the same as being a prostitute. More like a pimp, actually.

I find that most problems can be solved by excessive violence.

It is held in thought
only by the understanding
of the Wind.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 06:19:51 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Zaile Ghostmaker said:
While Snoota may spend his entire day selling out some clown's meat and buns, I don't think that's quite the same as being a prostitute. More like a pimp, actually.

Can you call someone a burger pimp without sounding like a sarcastic asshole?

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 10-24-2004 06:32:28 PM
quote:
Zaile Ghostmaker enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

I was just kidding, heh. Wasn't referring to Snoota's job as prostituting, was joking that he was an actual prostitute, not a service industry worker

Vorago fucked around with this message on 10-24-2004 at 06:33 PM.

nem-x
posted 10-24-2004 06:34:13 PM
This is even better than the time you told me to go to hell and that I was the worst person that ever lived.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 06:35:14 PM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Duck Tales:
This is even better than the time you told me to go to hell and that I was the worst person that ever lived.

Vinven said that? Weird.

Zaile Ghostmaker
You've gotta remember, I'm an EverQuest character.
posted 10-24-2004 06:39:04 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Can you call someone a burger pimp without sounding like a sarcastic asshole?

Dunno. I'll let you know when I'm over being scared by the mental image of Ronald McDonald done up as a cheap whore.

Then again, can't you just see the workers in pimp hats? Hell, I know some people that would work there just to get the hats.

I find that most problems can be solved by excessive violence.

It is held in thought
only by the understanding
of the Wind.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 06:43:45 PM
Burger Pimp sounds like the sequel to Soul Plane.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-24-2004 06:58:14 PM
This thread shouldn't exist.

Seriously.

I am sorry Vinven, but it's obvious you aren't innocent in this. What's so funny about Snoota working at McDonald's anyway? I honestly don't see the humor.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 07:01:00 PM
quote:
Nae had this to say about Optimus Prime:
What's so funny about Snoota working at McDonald's anyway? I honestly don't see the humor.

Well, there was that one time he was working the drive thru and the woman he served had some scary mutant jungle bush visible. That was kinda funny.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-24-2004 07:05:49 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
I did for EQ for about a week.

Guides are not GMs, just to clarify; guides (And senior/elder guides) are complete volunteers. At best, they get their EQlive account paid for. At worst, they get to deal with a lot of shitty customers pissed off about something.

GMs are in-house paid staff with a special client and tools to fix the game.

Just saying.

Lashanna
noob
posted 10-24-2004 07:08:02 PM
quote:
Nae wrote this stupid crap:
[QB][/QB]

I just now saw your char info... Auntie Freeze. That's great,

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-24-2004 07:10:18 PM
I felt bad when I saw this...

...BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT MCSNOOTA!

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-24-2004 07:12:30 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop attempted to be funny by writing:
Well, there was that one time he was working the drive thru and the woman he served had some scary mutant jungle bush visible. That was kinda funny.

Yeah, but that sort of thing is on the job humor, people try to copy his anecdotes but they can't compare. What I want to understand is why it's so funny that he works there?

It's like "oho! Snootay has a job! How funnay! HOHOHOSNARFFLECHOKE!!!"

Seriously, there is no funny there.

If someone said, "OMGZ HAHAHA Bloodaege drives a big plane!! He gets paid to protect us! HAHAHHA that's so FUNNY! OMGZ!!!" It wouldn't make any sense and people would wonder wtf that idiot was on.

From now on you are only allowed to make fun of people that get paid to scoop up dog shit.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-24-2004 07:13:40 PM
quote:
Lashanna wrote this stupid crap:
I just now saw your char info... Auntie Freeze. That's great,

Thanks! She's totally cool! (I kid!)

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-24-2004 07:16:12 PM
I think the most hilarious situation would be if Bloodsage and Snoota switched jobs.

Then if Karnaj and Gydyon switched lifestyles.

Ares
posted 10-24-2004 07:17:36 PM
quote:
Verily, Nae doth proclaim:
Yeah, but that sort of thing is on the job humor, people try to copy his anecdotes but they can't compare. What I want to understand is why it's so funny that he works there?

It's like "oho! Snootay has a job! How funnay! HOHOHOSNARFFLECHOKE!!!"

Seriously, there is no funny there.

If someone said, "OMGZ HAHAHA Bloodaege drives a big plane!! He gets paid to protect us! HAHAHHA that's so FUNNY! OMGZ!!!" It wouldn't make any sense and people would wonder wtf that idiot was on.

From now on you are only allowed to make fun of people that get paid to scoop up dog shit.

Here here! At least he's making money, and probably making a lot more than some of us here (myself included) and probably works a lot harder than some as well.. *shares some of her garlic parmasan chicken pizza with Nae*

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 10-24-2004 07:18:48 PM
lamers.

everyone's stealing my "snoota makes money roffle" bit.

damn you all.

Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 10-24-2004 07:19:14 PM
i work in the internet

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-24-2004 07:19:15 PM
oooooh! PIZZA!

I think I need to make some tonight!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: