EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Words of a really messed up person
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 10-24-2004 07:39:02 PM
quote:
Nae had this to say about Pirotess:
oooooh! PIZZA!

I think I need to make some tonight!

Dad brought home pizza for dinner! Pepperoni/Cheese and Canadian Bacan/Pineapple.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 07:43:35 PM
quote:
Nae had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
oooooh! PIZZA!

I think I need to make some tonight!

Make, eh?

Good for you. Homemade pizza can be better than 95% of the crap that's out there.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-24-2004 07:51:51 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when JooJooFlop wrote:
Make, eh?

Good for you. Homemade pizza can be better than 95% of the crap that's out there.

Pagliacci falling in the 5% of the good pizza out ehre ;D

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-24-2004 08:43:56 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Make, eh?

Normally we make it using those Flat-Out flatbreads. It makes an awesome thin crust pizza. UBT didn't feel like stopping at the store to buy all the stuff I needed to do that, so we are having frozen pizzas and mozzarella sticks. Guinness and Rocky Road ice cream will round out dinner.

YUM!

Peter
Pancake
posted 10-24-2004 08:56:40 PM
quote:
So quoth JooJooFlop:
.... Homemade pizza can be better than 95% of the crap that's out there.

Dunno, if you are compareing it to Shitty chains, yeah your right, but local places Make much better pizza than I could at home, or a chain store.

---To add to the thread itself, I see no reason to make fun of Snoota's job, given that as far as I can tell he does not live at home, he makes enough to support himself, and since he lives in Vagas, I imagine it is like what happens the closer you get to NYC around here, prices for everything go up and up, which would lead me to belive Snoota is most likely some from of managment.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 10-24-2004 08:58:11 PM
I'd like to taste some of this amazing pizza you guys are talking about, because I find Dominoes to be very very good.
-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 10-24-2004 09:01:58 PM
Sweet lord. Snoota is a guy who's doing what he has to to make money and support himself and his family. How is that in any way funny? I can see a sarcastic remark about it but god damn, at least he has a job and he's trying to advance his life.

Plus the fact I'm not even mentioning that he is a very good person. Barring the majority of his posts here, he is one of the nicest people I've ever met from these boards. If you feel like you have to make fun of him to be a 'bigger man' then you really are pitiful.

-Yuri- fucked around with this message on 10-24-2004 at 09:02 PM.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-24-2004 09:03:37 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Kegwen stammered:
I'd like to taste some of this amazing pizza you guys are talking about, because I find Dominoes to be very very good.

We have a place called House of Pizza nearby.. These fuckers are serious about food.

You order a "hop's special" and get a pizza with more toppings then cheese or bread combined. D:

Peter
Pancake
posted 10-24-2004 09:13:12 PM
quote:
Kegwen had this to say about Captain Planet:

Well when you find yourself in Central Jersey, I can say Charlie's pizza in Lakewood NJ By Seizure village to be good for all around pizza, nice fresh ingredients, not to oily unless you put alot of meat topping on it, and a really good crust that is slightly crispy. Pudgy's pizza in Brick Off of Hooper and Brick Blvd. Has some kick ass pizza. Pasquale's and P J's pizza if only good when it is fresh and hot, they use really oily cheese that turn to snot when it cools down, but hot is danm good.

Also up in Monmouth county you Have Pete and Elda's Pizza, little diffrent, big pies with thin crusts, Can get similer pie's at Vic's in Belmar(Cept they are small and thin) or the Sawmill on the Seaside boardwalk.

...For those that think I might have been Jokeing about Nj Over Abundance of pizza places.. 45 of them with in three miles of my house.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 10-24-2004 09:15:03 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by -Yuri-:
Barring the majority of his posts here, he is one of the nicest people I've ever met from these boards.

Hey, you take that back!
Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 10-24-2004 09:36:16 PM
quote:
Snoota wrote this stupid crap:

Hey, you take that back!

Face it man, your secret is out

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Talonus
Loner
posted 10-24-2004 09:47:37 PM
Since pizza seems to have overtaken this thread, I'm going to throw out the recommendation that people get sicilian pizzas instead of regular. They're far less greasy, taste better, and you get more bang for your buck usually. While I have trouble making them at home compared to a normal pizza, I've found it harder to get a bad sicilian pie from a pizza place. For example, there's a place up in Jersey City that makes only meh pizza, but they have the best sicilian I've ever tasted. Just my recommendation.

Peter I'll one-up you; try 109 places to buy pizza around my house within 3 miles. Then again, I guess living near Newark skews the results a bit.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 10-24-2004 10:02:33 PM
Is it too late to ask for a big mac?

HAHA ITS FUCKING FUNNY CAUSE HE MAKES MONEY!

It's pretty cool how Vinven has more integrity because he gets paid to shit around in a game.

god speed vinven

Puggy
Pancake
posted 10-24-2004 10:15:10 PM
quote:
So quoth Vorbis:
lamers.

everyone's stealing my "snoota makes money roffle" bit.

damn you all.

I remember that thread, too. They're dirty thieves!

Gadani
U
posted 10-24-2004 10:31:25 PM
quote:
Kegwen had this to say about Knight Rider:

Oh shit, yes. Doublemelt pizza is love. LOVE.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 10-24-2004 10:36:30 PM
Anyone's who lucky enough to stay with us, or come over for dinner will get one of my awesome homemade, to the dough, pizzas. I spent over 13 years perfecting the dough and I used to make it weekly until we moved to Germany. Beats the socks off any pizza parlor.
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 10-24-2004 10:45:55 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Vernaltemptress was all like:
Anyone's who lucky enough to stay with us, or come over for dinner will get one of my awesome homemade, to the dough, pizzas. I spent over 13 years perfecting the dough and I used to make it weekly until we moved to Germany. Beats the socks off any pizza parlor.

Yeah, good homemade pizza completely kicks ass. My mother's been making pizza for the last ten years and I can't imagine a better pizza

Oh and to be on topic: Vinven, what the fuck where you thinking in posting this thread?

Ares
posted 10-24-2004 10:46:33 PM
quote:
Vernaltemptress obviously shouldn't have said:

*decides to try to get adopted by Vernal*

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-24-2004 10:51:08 PM
quote:
Peter's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Dunno, if you are compareing it to Shitty chains, yeah your right, but local places Make much better pizza than I could at home, or a chain store.

All the local places I've ever been to just get the same shit Pizza Hut uses.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-24-2004 10:51:40 PM
My job is better than Snoota's.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-24-2004 11:33:27 PM
Okay.. seriously, WTF is up with the taunting someone because of their job?

Just..STFU at least they are working and trying, and someone is not a better person than someone else because they happen to think their job is better or more desirable.

And Vin.. this was a stupid ass thread to post, and even more idiotic for you to try and taunt someone over their job. It's not funny.. it's not even close to funny and you get no pity. WaaWaa.

On another note.. the local pizza places here rule.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-24-2004 11:41:35 PM
That is perhaps the most outpouring of emotion we've ever seen from Trent.
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 10-24-2004 11:46:47 PM
I'm better than Snoota 'cuz I work at McDonald's! HAHAHAHA

... oh wait.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 10-24-2004 11:48:17 PM
*begs VT for her pizza dough recipe, complete with puppy-dog eyes!*
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-24-2004 11:59:02 PM
All joking aside, most people work at McDonalds for a year or two max.

Seriously man, you've probibly got all kinds of customer service skills and experiance now, why don't you take it and go to a job where they will pay you what you're worth?

Snoota
posted 10-25-2004 12:01:26 AM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about dark elf butts:
All joking aside, most people work at McDonalds for a year or two max.

Seriously man, you've probibly got all kinds of customer service skills and experiance now, why don't you take it and go to a job where they will pay you what you're worth?

I don't know where you got that from. Most people who start at McDonald's make careers out of it. Except the High School kids, but they don't stick around anywhere they work.

And my job is now basically to stand in one spot all day and say, "Hey, kid, go do that." The Area Supervisor will actually yell at me if he happens to be in the store and sees me moving away from my spot if it's not needed.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-25-2004 03:45:25 AM
quote:
Ares had this to say about Robocop:
Here here!

ASAGDFK...

HEAR HEAR!

Think I'll draw a picture about it someday...

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 10-25-2004 04:06:48 AM
Actualy it started out as I think snoota said everyone does stuff for attention, so I did /emote takes a piss for attention as a joke.

So then they decided to spout off against me, and having just woken up that was the first thing I thought of to say as a repute. True, while making fun of having a job to support yourself and others is not cool, neither is being a constant dick to someone. I dont think Im innocent either, but my shit-slinging wasnt as bad. Anyways, sorry for not tagging this appropriately, is done n done and I dont give much of a skunks arse (it smells like someone ran over a skunk here). Please feel free to lock and whatnot.

Anyways, derailment much...dam you maradon..my lavender car is cool dammit

Vinven D`Slyfox fucked around with this message on 10-25-2004 at 04:07 AM.

Snoota
posted 10-25-2004 04:13:43 AM
quote:
Vinven D`Slyfox had this to say about John Romero:
neither is being a constant dick to someone.

That was the first time I've ever said a single word to you in my entire life.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 10-25-2004 07:38:48 AM
Hey Snoota, check out the movie Take Away(2003), I think you'd probably get a kick out of it.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-25-2004 12:15:47 PM
Is it too late to second Parce?

Just do it, man: pull the trigger. It'll only hurt a second.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 10-25-2004 12:27:17 PM
Yeesh I don't read the boards over the weekend and Joojoomon gets sacked with me in it, and Vinven gets sacked making a serious tactical error on the boards.

Vinny, buddy, look before you leap. You've been gone a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-25-2004 12:36:49 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael's account was hax0red to write:
Yeesh I don't read the boards over the weekend and Joojoomon gets sacked with me in it, and Vinven gets sacked making a serious tactical error on the boards.

Vinny, buddy, look before you leap. You've been gone a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time.

No, no: he's cool. He's a videogame GM. That's so much better than anyone else who has basically the same kind of service-oriented job. . .but actually has to deal with people face-to-face. He's got every right to look down at others because of their jobs.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 10-25-2004 01:09:05 PM
Eh...Vinny isn't a bad guy to talk to. He's always had the stuck-up dark elf thing going on. I think it was honestly a matter of compounded errors more than anything else.

Though the image of Vinny as an evil EQ GM is endlessly amusing.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-25-2004 01:10:58 PM
quote:
How.... Snoota.... uughhhhhh:
I don't know where you got that from. Most people who start at McDonald's make careers out of it. Except the High School kids, but they don't stick around anywhere they work.

And my job is now basically to stand in one spot all day and say, "Hey, kid, go do that." The Area Supervisor will actually yell at me if he happens to be in the store and sees me moving away from my spot if it's not needed.

So you're saying, most people that start at McDonalds as a serious job make careers out of it. Well that's a no-duh. But every McDonalds I've ever been in has stared 90% 16-18 year old kids just there to make some money for a car or to have some spending dough.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 10-25-2004 01:31:28 PM
I've gotten the same shit from Parce via /msg before so I don't really give a shit one way or another about this. Parce has a nice shitlist that's about half a mile long and the general theme seems to be "I don't like you so you should kill yourself."
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Snoota
posted 10-25-2004 02:15:26 PM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
So you're saying, most people that start at McDonalds as a serious job make careers out of it. Well that's a no-duh. But every McDonalds I've ever been in has stared 90% 16-18 year old kids just there to make some money for a car or to have some spending dough.

I've been working with the same core people for the last three years across five different stores. Our store doesn't have a single person under the age of 18, and only one store I've ever worked at has had more than one person under the age of 18 at the same time.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 10-25-2004 02:16:58 PM
I finally got around to reading this thread and when I saw the title of the thread, I expected it to be "Famous Quotes by Snoota: A Collection."
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 10-25-2004 04:18:23 PM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about Cuba:

So, did you interview these kids, or are you just making up their reason for working at McDonald's based on a handful of classmates from your high school days?

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 10-25-2004 04:19:25 PM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Duck Tales:
I finally got around to reading this thread and when I saw the title of the thread, I expected it to be "Famous Quotes by Snoota: A Collection."

That's a book I'd buy!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: