EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A ghetto poll: Who here's done drugs?
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 08-19-2004 12:05:57 AM
First off: This isn't a flame thread, and for the love of god, please don't dive into this thread, sweating with anticipation to be the first one to scream "DIRTY POT HEADS! YOU'RE ALL DEAD BEATS!" I'm honestly just curious as to who here's abused some substance in some way, be it alcohol, marijuana, whatever. I don't even care for specifics, but if you have 'em, that's cool too.

For the record, I have. (Alcohol and Weed)

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 08-19-2004 12:06:41 AM
Alcohol
Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 08-19-2004 12:08:02 AM
quote:
Fizodeth had this to say about dark elf butts:
Alcohol
Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-19-2004 12:08:28 AM
I don't know if you'd count it, but I've had the ol' sip of beer from dad. (At around the age of 6.)

Other than that...sXe.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 08-19-2004 at 12:08 AM.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 08-19-2004 12:08:41 AM
I am straight edge and therefore superior to all of you.
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 08-19-2004 12:09:52 AM
Alcohol.
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 08-19-2004 12:12:59 AM
Alcohol and Marijuana.
I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 08-19-2004 12:14:21 AM
The closest I've come to substance abuse was mostly "the sip of beer from Dad". Although there was this one time, where I was around eight, Mom let me have a sip of Kahlua(sp) mudslide. It tasted like booze chocolates, so I kept sneaking sips every now and then. Ended up drinking half the bottle.

There was also one time where I drank wine with dinner, but that doesn't really qualify as substance abuse since I had only had a few sips.

Don't see much wrong with weed in moderation, but then again, I have no experience on the subject. I have never smoked of the wacky tobaccy, nor do I ever wish to.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-19-2004 12:19:20 AM
Never. I just never saw any reason to, it's as simple as that.

Hate the taste of alcohol-based drinks. If I don't think it tastes good I'm not going to drink it.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 08-19-2004 12:20:23 AM
Since booze counts, then, fuck yeah! I've probably abused enough to take up the slack for a few of you Straight Edge l0sars.

But nothing else. No weed, no pills and sure as shit nothing involving a needle. That's some seriously fucked up shit.

Edit: tpyo

Callalron fucked around with this message on 08-19-2004 at 12:21 AM.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
*Tal*
Pancake
posted 08-19-2004 12:21:04 AM
Booze, weed, mushrooms, acid, x...
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Snoota
posted 08-19-2004 12:22:32 AM
Call is secretly sXe. See, at first I thought what everyone else thought. That he was just a drunkard who drank way too much. I mean, why else would he pour everyone drinks from one bottle, then take a completely different bottle and drink it straight out of the bottle? I thought he was just being polite and did it so he'd always have enough for the guests, otherwise he'd drink it all because he's such a boozer!

The truth of the matter is, however, that "his" bottle is filled with water. We've all been had.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 08-19-2004 12:23:06 AM
quote:
Callalron had this to say about John Romero:
Since booze counts, then, fuck yeah! I've probably abused enough to take up the slack for a few of you Straight Edge l0sars.

But nothing else. No weed, no pills and sure as shit nothing involving a needle. That's some seriously fucked up shit.

Edit: tpyo

I made booze count so this thread wouldn't die off the face of planet, and me being the only person in this thread

Gadani
U
posted 08-19-2004 12:23:28 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Fizodeth:
Alcohol
Chugga
Pancake
posted 08-19-2004 12:25:14 AM
Alcohol, does getting stoned off weed people are smoking around you count?
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 08-19-2004 12:25:39 AM
quote:
Snoota spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Call is secretly sXe. See, at first I thought what everyone else thought. That he was just a drunkard who drank way too much. I mean, why else would he pour everyone drinks from one bottle, then take a completely different bottle and drink it straight out of the bottle? I thought he was just being polite and did it so he'd always have enough for the guests, otherwise he'd drink it all because he's such a boozer!

The truth of the matter is, however, that "his" bottle is filled with water. We've all been had.

Don't MAKE me go the file video of you with your pants on fire.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Snoota
posted 08-19-2004 12:30:20 AM
quote:
Callalron stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Don't MAKE me go the file video of you with your pants on fire.

Sadly, I had to stop and say to myself, 'Wait, did that happen?'

I need to stop drinking.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 08-19-2004 12:30:43 AM
quote:
*Tal*'s account was hax0red to write:
Booze, weed, mushrooms, acid, x...
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 08-19-2004 12:32:42 AM
Alcohol, marijuana, and LSD.

Alcohol is fun, marijuana never produced a detectable effect, and LSD can be very bad or absolutely transcendent and beautiful, depending on the circumstances.

I am entirely opposed to the recreational use of amphetamines and opiates.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 08-19-2004 12:33:59 AM
I have.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 08-19-2004 12:43:43 AM
Nothing! Uhh, that was obvious?
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 08-19-2004 12:46:20 AM
Just alcohol, no drugs. I have a hard enough time dealing with my life that I don't think adding drugs to the mix would be a positive move.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 08-19-2004 01:01:03 AM
I tried Marijuana once. Messed up my balance to the degree that I fell down a flight of stairs and off a couch a few times, so I didn't see a reason to do it again.

Only had a glass of wine for alcohol, waiting to turn 21 to get sloshed for the first time.

Lee Taxx0r
Pancake
posted 08-19-2004 01:15:36 AM
Nothing for me. I don't like the taste of alcohol and haven't really had any desire to try drugs.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 08-19-2004 01:29:01 AM
Yes, I was wild when I was a teenager.. Pot every day, Tripped acid lots, did shrooms, speed, ate pills.. so yeah.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-19-2004 01:30:39 AM
Darius!
Pancake
posted 08-19-2004 01:38:28 AM
Not once. Never had a good reason to.
Burger
BANNED!
posted 08-19-2004 01:45:00 AM
not addicted to anything, but I've smoked weed and tobacco (cigars and cigarettes), and I've had plenty to drink.
Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-19-2004 01:47:59 AM
I tend to use alcohol, rather than abuse. Do abuse alcohol occaisionally though. Seen too many people cook their brains on various things...

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 08-19-2004 at 01:49 AM.

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 08-19-2004 01:48:49 AM
Alcohol, reefer, and mushrooms.
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
CBTao
Pancake
posted 08-19-2004 01:58:05 AM
Excessive amounts of alcohol.

No Weed, no tobacco, no pills, powders, needles, rocks, or whathaveyou.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 08-19-2004 02:03:33 AM
Tried a drag off of a cigarette once, had a beer once, and had a puff or two of pot once.

Never thought much of any of it.

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 08-19-2004 02:44:30 AM
Had some alcohol.
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 08-19-2004 02:53:35 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Fizodeth wrote:
Alcohol
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Suddar
posted 08-19-2004 05:11:41 AM
Sorry, just voted the thread either 2 or 1. Didn't mean to.

Anyway, alcohol way back. Cigarettes way back. Nothing harder, nothing now.

Just don't want to.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 08-19-2004 05:20:17 AM
I have a drink once in awhile, and I've tried absynthe. Every few months or so I indulge in a pack of clove cigarettes. I'd also like to try peyote a single time, just to see what it's like.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
*Tal*
Pancake
posted 08-19-2004 05:59:57 AM
Absynthe and Peyote count as drugs?

Better knock my count up a little higher..

Oh, and I forgot Tobacco too.. but since it doesnt make you.. you know, fucked up.. i didnt think it counted.

And at the moment, Tobacco is the only one I touch. Swore off drinking for a year after a bad thing on the 4th of July. Stopped doing ze drugs about.. shit.. 10 years ago or so.

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 08-19-2004 06:31:51 AM
Alcohol. Had chances for a bunch of other stuff, turned it down.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-19-2004 06:43:05 AM
Why yes, yes I have.

I don't anymore, 'cept alcohol.

diadem
eet bugz
posted 08-19-2004 07:48:11 AM
Since booze counts, alcohol. Other than that, nothing. I don't even take asprin when I'm tired.

Unless you count novicane (or whatever it was) injected into my side by a doctor before my spider bite was lanced. It still hurt a lot though.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: