EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The most incredible "Nae stalking" thread ever!
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 07-14-2004 03:28:10 PM
In this thread I will be stalking EVERYONE.

Hold on to your panties boys and girls.. it's gonna be a ride to remember!

The rules are..

Only I can ask questions.

You will answer them.

I will be putting forth more questions as the thread continues, so play along with me and let's learn something about you!

Do you have any siblings, and who are they and what do they do?

Do you get along with your siblings?

What nicknames did you have as a kid?

Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid?

When you were little, hat did you want to be when you grew up?

How has that changed? Or has it?

What is your favorite thing to do? Why?

What is your favorite holiday? Why?

Ares
posted 07-14-2004 03:31:31 PM
Older sister, Aileen. She's in her 3rd and final year of Advertising and Media

No.

None really.

Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid?
Of course!

An artist or animator. Or a marine biologist. I'm actually now thinking of doing some humanitarian OR environmentalist wise on the side.

It hasn't really.

Art, because I like it and I get money for it.

Halloween cause you get to dress up. ^.^ I like dressing up.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 07-14-2004 03:38:31 PM
A brother. He's a machinist. And some step-siblings I don't know well.

My brother, we get along okay I suppose. Step-siblings, wish they would fall of the face of the planet.

Just called by my last name a lot. Cain.

Not in the living room, outside usually.

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Famous.

It has. I'm not famous, nor would I want to be, would hate everyone to watch every move I made and plaster horrid pictures of me on the cover of a tabloid.

Watercolor. Though I don't do it as often as I would like. I find it relaxing, and I'm usually very happy with the end result.

Halloween. It's a day when you can be anyone or anything you like and it's all good.

Added a reason why

Trent fucked around with this message on 07-14-2004 at 03:41 PM.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 07-14-2004 03:49:26 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Nae wrote:

Little brother. He plays games, sports...occasionally posts here.

After a fashion =p

Hmm...don't think I had any, really.

Yes.

Pirate-cowboy-astronaut-knight-samurai, same as every little boy...and, occasionally, a writer.

I've dropped all but but writer and knight.

I dunno. There are things that I like to do but if they were my favorite things I suppose I would do them more often.

Christmas used to be. I'm not Christian, but it used to be so wonderful getting up early in the morning and waddling downstairs in my pajamas, finding so many amazing things that hadn't been there the night before. Despite the odss, I managed to hold onto my belief in Santa till I was 13 and my dad commented on how much trouble he had gone to to get a gift...which had been marked delievered by Santa. The rational defeat of that belief wouldn't have been so much, but that somehow destroyed the spirit of it too.

I was also very much a fan of Halloween...but in recent years I have missed going trick-or-treating, or only given it a half-hearted go...although last year I did get a nice, if random, costume to wear to school.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 07-14-2004 03:53:18 PM
Nub.

N/A

Curly and Uzi are the only two that come easily to mind.

Hell ya. I used to build a kind of landing cushion below the stairs and slide down the stairs on a sleeping bag into them. It was fun.

An astronomer. I always loved thinking about how the stars interacted to form galaxies and how the properties of physics made the world go round as it were. I liked black holes in paticular. I was a very odd five year old.

I've found that i'm much more proficient in interpersonal communication than i am in science and math. That's the long way of saying i like the sound of my own voice. So i've changed paths to persue either a Psychology or a Philosophy career. I'm not sure which of those fields i wanna specialize in yet, but i'm pretty sure that i wanna end up teaching the subject i specialize in.

Talk with people. It's somthing that i enjoy doing immensly and can do for long periods of time on just about any subject. I'm of the opinion that in this age of wired communication that the idea of personal contact between people is being devalued. I think that this is a damn shame because there's somthing about sitting down with someone and allowing a conversation to flow and evolve that is impossible over the net or phone.

There really aren't any holidays that stand up and say, "Enjoy me!" in my life. They all just kinda blend together and are mostly noted because i get out of school on those days. If you put a gun to my head and made me choose, i'd say New Years Eve/Day though.

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 07-14-2004 03:54:41 PM
An older sister, Amy, who is taking classes to be a Dental Hygenist. I also have two younger brothers, Paul and Dave. Paul is in the Navy and Dave will be starting 10th grade in the fall.

Eh, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Tommy Boy, Tom the Bomb, Thomas the Tank Engine...

All the time.

Didn't know then, don't know now...

It hasn't.

Toss up between playing video games and drawing because they're the two things I'm marginally good at.

Halloween because it's my birthday too.

Azymyth fucked around with this message on 07-14-2004 at 03:55 PM.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 07-14-2004 03:54:49 PM
quote:
Nae was naked while typing this:

Yes, I have an older brother and he's a lawyer.

Yes and no, I haven't seen him in a year but normally we get along just fine.

Android, Andross, Andy Ray, Alek, Alex, Elf boy, Elfie, lil one, lil Elf, I think that's about it.

Still do!

brain surgeon

Well, due to lack of funding I have to settle for being a psychologist. Either way, I get to help people which is ultimately what I wanted to do.

Ju-jutsu, I just enjoy fighting with my friends/classmates

Halloween, mostly because I get to dress up.

"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-14-2004 03:55:57 PM

I have a brother and two sisters, all older then me. My brother's in the army, my elder sister's coming home after Wizkids screwed her over for a job in Washington state, and my other sister is moving to michigan... For something.

Yes and no.

"JohnJohn", because they always had to call me twice.

We built a cool snow fort and had it collapse on us, does that count?

Video game tester.

I'd like to become a massage therapist now (I have some serious talent for it), but that doesn't mean I can't play video games for post-market testing, haha

Relax.

4th of July, because I always celebrate the birth of my country by blowing up a small part of it!

Ian Benjamin
Pancake
posted 07-14-2004 04:00:43 PM
I have one younger brother, and he is currently pursuing an education in computer engineering and comp-animation.

We used to have more in common when we were little, so now we don't talk much. Otherwise, yes.

Ben, Benji, Bungee-man.

Hell yeah, we used to take the mattresses and sheets from our beds and combine them to make the best damn fort you ever saw!

When you were little, (w)hat did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a lawyer because I thought you had to be one in order to make tons of money, be successful and happy.

I hate paper-pushing, and there are plenty of bad lawyers in the world already. Who's to say that I wouldn't be corrupted by the system? Now I'm looking into trade skills like diving and mechanical work.

I love driving and sex almost equally. (Simple pleasures) I get more of an adrenaline rush from driving like I'm Mario Andretti, but sex has it's own charm. I like my women how I like my cars; Fast, nimble and responsive. TMI? (Remember ladies, change your oil every 3000 miles to minimize damage from lubricant breakdown.)

Whichever will get me out of work for that day.

Ian Benjamin
(MJER)

Everything ever taught to you by Jim Bob of Billy Bob's Black Belt Emporium is a lie. Now, tie your obi UNDER the hakama and try again.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 07-14-2004 04:11:47 PM
No Ma'am.

My invisible Twin sister Helen Hates me.

Heather-weather, chickadee, sweetheart, sugar pie, chubs, feather, weather, anything that rhymes with Heather...

not really, too much work.

A lawyer.

Well I found out I didn't have the marks to enter into any law program except fo r the one I'm in now - Legal Office Administration. I also do massages on the side because it's fun and I'm good at it. My parents wanted me to be a massage therapist.

Read. It lets me use my imagination, and in my job I don't get to do that a lot

New Years Eve, it's a time to start over new and forget the old shit.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 07-14-2004 04:13:16 PM
1. I have an older sister, Harmony. She's 26 and currently waits tables However, yesterday she had an interview for a management position at a humane shelter

2. Yes. I'd go through hell and highwater for my sis.

3. The closest thing I had was Stubby J. My dad used to be called Stubby, and he used to call me Stubby Jr. I mentioned this to some people in grade school, and they coolified it into Stubby J.

4. I don't remember.

5. A waiter. I swear to god. I don't remember why, but for some reason I thought it would be the greatest job ever.

6. It has. Now I don't know what I want to do.

7. Play video games I don't really know why.

8. The Fourth of July! Hamburgers, baseball, and explosions all day long... *sniff* God bless America.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-14-2004 04:15:13 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Nae!
In this thread I will be stalking EVERYONE.

A younger brother. Right now, he is recovering from a year of being a total frigging idiot

Yaes

Tori-bo-bori. I hated that like you would not believe

Yup! We once even built a massive fort out of lots of cardboard boxes. It ruled

Honestly, I had no such dreams

Not one bit.

Stand still in the middle of a snowstorm and stare straight up at the sky. I have no idea why It just feels so peaceful.

Christmas, I love the snow!

Addy
posted 07-14-2004 04:32:00 PM
One older brother. He works at a retail store.

Yeah, although he still owes me my Warcraft CDs.

Missy. Hated it.

Hell yeah. I made the best forts ever.

A mom

Hasn't changed ^_^

Uh, DnD, because I'm a geek. No, really, probably chilling with my friends in general. I'm not that exciting.

Valentine's Day.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 07-14-2004 04:32:12 PM
-Nope! None! my pop's always sayed "Your brother would of been 21 next week if he hant Done exactly THAT" so I must say I have my douths!

-Oh yes, perfectly =P

-Kid .... and Brocoly ... because some foren guy could not say my famely name right, Connolly, so it sticked =P

-HELL YES! And it was Zombie proff!!

-errr , about everything my imagination let me?

-Sure it changed, I know it wants to be in art *sigh*

-Romance sexual activitys ... don't look at me like that, I love carring and loving my bed partner! Don't do that as much as I would wanted, but hey, life ... ok ok ok, I anjoy good compagny also, people, I hate doing stuff alone.

-X-mas! a white cristmas that is snowing, after the souper, I'll go take a walk in the snow and reflects on my life, eronicly, my B-day is the 14 so for me this "The Month"

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 07-14-2004 04:32:43 PM
Do you have any siblings, and who are they and what do they do? - One brother, Peter, who's going to be going to college for his first year after the summer, so I get the job of telling him what to do, having gone through two years already myself.

Do you get along with your siblings? - Mostly. We get along far better now than we did when we were really young.

What nicknames did you have as a kid? - Names I got from my dad were "Sport" or "Drew"...got far too many nick-names in school, some insulting, some not. Won't mention them here.

Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid? - Couch cushions

When you were little, hat did you want to be when you grew up? - Wanted to follow my parents into business, though probably not marketing.

How has that changed? Or has it? - Not much has changed, though I've added interest in Law and Psychology to that.

What is your favorite thing to do? Why? - Play video/computer games. Why? They're fun, and they keep coming out with newer and hopefully better ones!

What is your favorite holiday? Why? - Christmas. Loads of neat stuff, and often cash from relatives as well. And whatever I don't get, I can wait til my birthday just over a week later, and what I don't get from that, I can buy on my own

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 07-14-2004 04:38:49 PM
Thank you for playing along everyone.

Including the person that PM'd their responses.

I think it's fun to get to know a different side of you all.

Holidays are interesting to me, I think my favorite one is Thanksgiving because of all the memories I have from it. Our family used to really celebrate that day well.

I also want to apologise for any missing letters in my posts, my keyboard has been acting up and eating my "w's" and "r's".

Now for more questions.

Think back to being a small child. What town do you remember first in your mind?

What was that place like?

Where do you live now?

Describe your favorite building in your area.

Does your region have any special traditions that would be different than other places?

If so, what are they?

What is your favorite snack food?

Soda or pop? Sodapop or Coke?

Pocky?

Pez?

If the ice cream man came to your street right now and you had $3, what would you buy from him?

Describe what you would consider a romantic date.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-14-2004 04:47:46 PM
quote:
Nae was naked while typing this:

Holidays are interesting to me, I think my favorite one is Thanksgiving because of all the memories I have from it. Our family used to really celebrate that day well.

I also want to apologise for any missing letters in my posts, my keyboard has been acting up and eating my "w's" and "r's".

Now for more questions.

Think back to being a small child. What town do you remember first in your mind?
Snoqualmie Pass. It seems my life revolves around that mountain town

Sleepy, (kind of) remote. Really managed to capture the small town feel while being only an hour from Seattle

Where do you live now?
Only 45 minutes from that town... sheesh... I need to get out more!

A small wooden building with large glass garage doors as a front (may have been a fire station at one point? But it is kind of small for that). Tile flooring with drains... said building has the best BBQ I have ever tasted

Does your region have any special traditions that would be different than other places?
Does oversaturation of starbucks shops count?

If so, what are they?
Starbucks sucks lols.

A BLT sandwich

Pop.

Pocky?
Chocolate, and by the bucket.

Pez?
Have not had any in a long time, so okies, I guess ^-^

If the ice cream man came to your street right now and you had $3, what would you buy from him?
That choclate hagen daz bar with the nuts in the shell

A hearty steak and taters meal (seeing who can build the best gravy fort out of the potatoes ), topped off with pelting each other with snowballs. Followed by "Wow, our clothes sure got soaked! How about we take them off and jump in the hot tub?"

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 07-14-2004 04:51:32 PM
Poway, California.

It was a farm we lived on, I was like.. five or so.

Where do you live now?
Ogden, Utah.

The Eccels building. It's an old house that has been restored and is now an arts center.

Cherry Days.

If so, what are they?
Mid July.. I think, when the rodeo comes as well. It's some huge fruit celebration. For the harvest time I think. I just know the cherries are plentiful and good for that time.

Sunflower Seeds.

Soda.

Pocky?
Yes.

Pez?
Is okay. I liked it a lot as a kid.

I'd take my three dollars and go buy a quart of ice cream at the store instead.

Uh... I don't know, I've not had to date in a long long time, and, I'm not very romantic really.

Addy
posted 07-14-2004 04:57:55 PM
Honestly, has to be where I live now--Rochester.

My first memory? Snow. Lots of it. Everything was covered with snow, smelled like fresh snow, and the skies were perfectly clear. I can clearly see my brother and I suited up in our winter outfits, mittens, scarfs and all, rolling around in the snow for the first time and having an excellent time. Apologies if this doesn't totally answer the question, but it's my first memory of the city. Oh, and the corn tower. (Bummey knows what I'm talking about)

Where do you live now?
Rochester, MN

Oh geez. Hmm, I really don't have a favorite building per se, although I'm a huge fan of the Mayo Clinic buildings in general. I love the artwork, the sculptures, etc. Often times I will just head to downtown just to gaze at the magnificent works they have displayed.

Um, well, there's always the Rochesterfest, which pretty much is when they close down part of downtown for food vendors or something. I don't know; I never go to it. When I was younger I was always out of town during this, so it's kind of a habit to just skip it nowadays when I am in town.

Cheese Nips.

Pop.

Pocky?
Eh. It can be good, but I'm not OMG OBSESSED over it.

Pez?
Pez is sex.

An ice cream sundae. Those are good. But... ice cream trucks don't exist here.

Well, I'm a boring person, so. Definitely a homecooked meal, a real meal, prepared by my significant other and I. With candles of course. Those are a must. An alternative would be a nice Italian restaurant. Afterwards, probably watch a movie together. Not at the theatres but at home, where we can snuggle on the couch, Because it's kind of hard to do that at a movie theatre. D: And there is no privacy!

Ares
posted 07-14-2004 04:59:44 PM
My Hometown, Burlington

Same as it is now.. Small, but not too small.

Where do you live now?
Burlington

Hmmm.. Probably...Ireland House. It scares the sh*t out of me

Nope

If so, what are they?

Um.....Toughy.. It depends on my mood. I'll say bananas

Pop, coke

Pocky?
Never had it.

Pez?
Orange Pez for the win

Twist cone of soft serve

A walk down the beach at night

Razor
posted 07-14-2004 05:05:46 PM
quote:
Nae painfully thought these words up:
no siblings that I know of in adopted family.

see above

"buster brown" "Andy" "Kujo"

Yes, lots of em

Astronaut

I've been grounded, so I still want to work in space tech.

confuse others into thinking I'm right because of an off the wall reason, or just plain confuse their beliefs thus confusing them.

if I had to choose one.... Memorial day. for the memories.

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 07-14-2004 05:09:54 PM
San Diego

Seasons? What're those? I love San Diego. I can honestly say that i have no driving desire to live anywhere else.

San Diego

I like the Giesel (Central, Seuss, or wtfever it's being called this week) library at UCSD. I just think it's a pretty cool building and it really stands out amongst many of the other buildings here.

Not really. Other than bitching endlessly at any weather colder than 70.

I dunno that there's one food that i like to snack on most of the time. I really don't partake of the traditional snacks. But i'd say Grapes come the closest to being a "snack" of mine.

Soda. Coke.

Eh.

Good evey now and then.

Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich...mmmmmmmmmm

Depends on the mood i'm in at the time. The more standard date would be like this: It'd start at a nice restruant where a meal and conversation would be consumed with equal enjoyment. The meal would wrap up in time to walk down to this one place i know on the La Jolla beach to watch the sunset. Then a walk back to the beautiful beachfront appartment where an evening of chatting on the couch would commence.

The other side would be more like this: Go to concert. Likely to be some local bands that may or may not be any good. Then either go to a Lan Club and get our frag on, or go home to do the same over a nice warm Xbox. Prefferably all of this would be done with a copious amount of intoxicating beverage and friends.

Razor
posted 07-14-2004 05:24:53 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Nae wrote:

Topeka, KS

suburbia

Where do you live now?
Northern San Diego, just west of Poway

nearest: Sony HQ, it looks nice up on the hill; but for favorite, the FRY's in San Marcos

If so, what are they?
Over The Line down on Mission Bay... as well as the thunderboat races, just so much happens here

CHEETOS

Diet Pepsi Please

Pocky?
I want some... but can't have any

Pez?
no

I wouldn't buy, I save my money for things

I would consider many things, dinner out, maybe a homemeade dinner, with candlelight, then spend some time at the beach for a sunset, or maybe a sunrise hike in the mountains/desert. and when the moment happens, be snuggling. I do know I would pretty much give anything for the person I love. so I'd like them to make a few of the decisions over me on what to do, I feel just spending time with an SO would be quite romantic if the mood was right

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 07-14-2004 05:27:54 PM

One sibling, older brother. He's in university, still thinking about what he's gonna do, but going for CompSci.

As well as normal siblings can get along. We fight, but that's a brother thing, y'know?

Well, to some, I'd still be a kid, but when I was really little (like, 2 or 3), I was nicknamed Silent Sam. I knew how to talk, and to some extent how to read, but I would never talk. My bro did all the talking for me.

Yes! And they were IMPENETRABLE!

A superhero. Really.

Hasn't changed. I'm going into CompSci because it really interests me, but if I could drop it all and become a superhero, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I wish my computer could run City of Heroes...

Play multiplayer competitive FPS games. I seem to be fairly good at them, especially UT and HALO. CS is diffucult, though, but that may just be my playstyle. I like to go in shooting, to hell with tactics.

Christmas. It should be self-explanatory.

The City of Townsville... Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, actually.

Like it is now. A great place to live, but lots of mosquitoes.

Where do you live now?

Haven't moved.

My house.

Not that I know of.

Chocolate. Chocolate is like the food of the Gods themselves.

Pop, although I don't drink it. Chocolate milk all the way!

Pocky?

I'd actually like to try that. I think I can get some relatively easy, too.

Pez?

Yes!

Anything with chocolate.

...I don't know.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 07-14-2004 05:47:20 PM
quote:
Nae had this to say about Captain Planet:

Now for more questions.

Where do you live now?

If so, what are they?

Pocky?

Pez?

The first town that I can remember is Strafford, PA, when I was 3. It's part of Radnor Township, as I moved back to that district about 12-13 years later.

All I can remember at this point are very small things...the backyard, our neighbors' house and their cat...Driving along Lancaster and watching the buildings go by, especially this tiny white bakery where we used to get Sesame St. cupcakes...Go ahead and laugh, but I was only 2 or 3 at the time.

I live now in Paradise Valley, AZ. A totally different landscape from anywhere I've ever lived before.

Haven't really been that many places here yet, but the Fashion Square Mall in old Scottsdale is spiffy.

Dunno...except that we have monsoon rains here for a few weeks in the summer apparently, and with dry desert soil that can't absorb water easily, we get floods that cover roads with over seven feet of water at times, filling run-offs and gulleys.

Favorite snack food? If for chips and such, it would have to be Doritos, which I can't enjoy anymore on my diet, likewise with Skittles, my fave candy.

Soda, you crazy people! I lived in the Chicago area for eight years, and soda is forever ingrained in my mind.

Strawberry pocky...yaes.

Pez of any flavor is good...until it runs out.

God...I can't honestly remember any place I lived where the ice cream man would drive past our house...but there was a park where he stopped, and I'd get a lemon popsicle or a giant vanilla ice cream bar.

Romantic, huh? Dinner at a fancy restaurant, followed by a long nighttime walk in a local park or down by the beach. I'm such a traditionalist

Azrael Heavenblade fucked around with this message on 07-14-2004 at 05:49 PM.

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 07-14-2004 06:06:45 PM
One, a sister younger by five years, and she does her own little thing I guess

-Most of the time, but then there are plenty of scuffles

-Only two, and they changed often in the little group last year of school. Randal(Jay and Silent Bob/Clerks reference) and the lesser used Foxy Bastard

-Yes, yes I did

-A pilot

-I've added on artistic options in the last few years

-I liked flying when I did it years ago, but more recently I like drawing up entirely new designs that just seem so perfect for sci-fi type things.

-4th of July is nice, but if you're somewhere snowy then you just can't beat Christmas and the presents!

-Fayetteville, North Carolina(May have spelt the town wrong)

-It was green, little snow, lots of frogs/toads to catch and the Air Force Base(Pope AFB) was great

Where do you live now?
-Cabot, Arkansas(Bleh)

-Due to lack of anything better, I'd say the University shopping center in Jacksonville because there's good food, a large bookstore, and a small fountain/outdoor event thing

-Yeah

If so, what are they?
-They tend to drive horribly here and worship the Razorback football team

-M&Ms and Rits depending on which is in the house

-Soda, Sodapop

Pocky?
-Nice, but no huge portions

Pez?
-See Pocky, but extra points on the little head dispensers

-A Drumstick

-I have no idea really, though it would involve food, maybe a movie, and just out somewhere I guess

Can I question people anymore?

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 07-14-2004 06:18:18 PM
One brother, two sisters. My brother is a gunner for the Air Force, my sisters work and Walmart and Mervyns.
Mostly.
Uhh...Steve?
Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid? No.

Cowboy.
I don't want to be a cowboy anymore
No real favorite activity.
Halloween.

Wichita, Kansas.

Boring.

Where do you live now?
Tucson, AZ.

I don't really have a favorite.

Plenty.

If so, what are they?
Quite a few, so I won't name them.

No idea

Soda, Coke.

Pocky?
No.

Pez?
Please.

Everything.

I dunno.

Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 07-14-2004 06:53:22 PM
Older sister, age 22. She does Hair at a salon in... no, that was last month. She's studying to be a nurs... no, that was last week.... I think she's going to school to be an elementary teacher now?

I haven't killed her yet. That's a good sign, is it not?

Chase Ace Duck... Don't ask me, I didn't understand it either.

Pillows, blankets, metal rods, the works.

Nick Burns, your Company's Computer Guy

I hate computers even more now, yet I still want to be that guy.

Eat at Pho Hoa, a local vietnamese place. Food is good. #120 is the best.

I hate holidays.

I was born in Baltimore, Maryland, but i remember nothing about my childhood. I can't recall past 7th grade.

Dunno

Where do you live now?
Rochester, Minnesota.

Pho Hoa restaurant. Food is good. I love food.

Hell if I know.

If so, what are they?
N/A

Grape Nuts cereal.

Pop!

Pocky?
What

Pez?
Chalk?

We've never had an ice cream man (( So, frankly, I don't know.

Bummey the Fool fucked around with this message on 07-14-2004 at 06:57 PM.

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 07-14-2004 07:25:07 PM
I have only one "real" sibling. She's actually my half sister. She does nothing because she's only 14.

Sometimes.

I really didn't have any.

Yeah. I still do!

Dentist.

I don't want to be one anymore because they are evil. And I learned how to play the guitar, now I want to be a musician!

Play my guitar. It helps with stress and stuff. Gives me something to do.

Birthday. One more year closer to being 21 and I can drink all I want and not feel bad about it!

"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 07-14-2004 07:28:11 PM

Probably the town I grew up in most.

Quiet, nice. But I guess when you are young you think that your hometown is like that.

Where do you live now?

In a small rinky-dink town in BFE Michigan.

I don't think there is one.

We have Tulip Time in Holland, MI! It's where you celebrate everything Dutch!

If so, what are they?

It's where you celebrate everything Dutch! Windmills, tulips, wooden shoes.. ah the fun.

Goldfish crackers and M&M's. Perfect mix of salt and sweet. Now I don't know, heh.

Soda

Pocky?

Never had it.

Pez?

Mmm Pez.

Mickey Mouse pop!

It would be a snowy day. We'd spend the afternoon outside cross country skiing or taking a walk. Then to warm up we'd return inside and snuggle in front of a crackling fireplace while sipping warm beverages. We'd be able to talk and relax while all cuddled together.

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 07-14-2004 07:47:24 PM
Number 2!

Watching cartoons with my daddy.

It was a gloomy apartment.

Where do you live now?
Yukon, Oklahoma

...There isn't one.

No.

If so, what are they?
If we do, then I do not know about them.

Ice Cream sandwiches

Same thing...

Pocky?
Strawberry is the best.

Pez?
Grape.

Probably one of those ice creams that look like cartoon characters.

Me not hating the person.

"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 07-14-2004 08:07:45 PM
None.

Void question!

Timmy generally. Timmy the tiger too. Variations and additives to my name. I hate most of them now.

Generally pillows and not so much blankets, but yeah. Made some awesome forts. Then I had bunk beds and put up a blanket and had a cave like thing to sleep in. Was awesome.

So many damn things. Some typical things. Policeman, fireman, paleotologist...

Very much so. I honestly don't know what to do any more.

Sit around, listen to music, play DnD, generally relax as much as possible. Because I'm generally a calm and peaceful person and I enjoy to relax.

Favorite holiday...kinda hard. I don't really like holidays too much, too much fuss around them. Any holiday I can do which is kinda private and don't have to deal with much family.

Probably Flemington, NJ.

Part of it is old colonial style, part is much more modern...it's like most other places in NJ except it's kinda historical too. Not really much to say about it.

Where do you live now?
Cashmere, WA.

My own home. I don't like going out much.

Yup.

If so, what are they?
Every year in spring we have an Apple Blossom festival, because this area grows a ton of apples. It's kinda a generic spring blooming type festival except a lot of kids tend to go cruising down the main street of town and it's kinda a fun time. Get a lot of carnival rides in.

Cheetos puffs.

Soda or pop. Depends on how I'm thinking at the time. Usually refer to most things as Dew though, since my friends and I all drink various flavors of the stuff.

Pocky?
Pocky is awesome. I love the stuff. Strawberry is good.

Pez?
Haven't had it in a long time, but it's good. Goes too fast.

Nothing, I prefer Cherry Garcia ice cream.

See Addy's romantic date.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-14-2004 08:11:30 PM
quote:
Nae had this to say about Captain Planet:
Do you have any siblings, and who are they and what do they do? Yes - uh..annoy me?

Do you get along with your siblings? No.

What nicknames did you have as a kid? My name is short enough, so no.

Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid? Yup.

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Interstellar Yogurt Salesman.

How has that changed? Or has it? I was more confident in knowing what I wanted to do then than I do now.

What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Uh..probably play video games. Because its my escape from reality.

What is your favorite holiday? Why? My birthday. Its about me.

Think back to being a small child. What town do you remember first in your mind? Midlothian, IL where I grew up.

What was that place like? Kinda hick-ish.

Where do you live now? Pshh. Nice try.

Describe your favorite building in your area. Uhh...my house. Cuz I live there.

Does your region have any special traditions that would be different than other places? Every year there is a summer festival thing, but lots of towns have that so its not that special.

If so, what are they? See above answer.

What is your favorite snack food? Edible stuff that requires no cooking. I'm not very picky.

Soda or pop? Sodapop or Coke? Pop.

Pocky? Please.

Pez? FUCK YEAH! I have 100+ dispensers.

If the ice cream man came to your street right now and you had $3, what would you buy from him? Choco Taco

Describe what you would consider a romantic date. Just sitting in front of the TV together with the person you care about. You don't need to be fancy to be romantic.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 07-14-2004 at 08:17 PM.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 07-14-2004 08:19:48 PM
Memphis, TN, my hometown.

Lots of bad news on TV most of the day, hot in the summer, Elvis fans.

Where do you live now?
Jackson, TN, about an hour and a half northeast of Memphis.

huh

Down here, ya'll have the accent.

If so, what are they?
Cornbread.

Reese's bites. Y'know, they're like marble-shaped peanut butter and chocolate thingies. I can plow through a bag of those things in a few minutes.
I'm fat

Soda.

Pocky?
...Balboa?

Pez?
NO.

Ice cream

I haven't been on a date in five years. I know as much about romance as Darth Vader knows about Candyland.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Suddar
posted 07-14-2004 08:26:38 PM
Yes, I do. A sister. She works at a bank.

Yes. I never used to, though.

I don't remember them all. I think I got called "Tubby" once, and I didn't understand why at the time because I was like 5, and I still don't understand now because I was really skinny as a kid. Others include "Ry-guy," "Ry-babe" and other variations on the theme.

I liked building snow forts and tunnels more. Yes, the joys of the north.

A lot of things. I imagined being a ninja, I had lots of toy swords. I was obsessed with the Ninja Turtles too, but I don't think I wanted to be a turtle. I had a fascination with soldiers for awhile too.

Now I'm treating my life more as an oppurtunity to get ahead. I want to get into something that will offer good pay and good job security, even if I don't enjoy it. I don't think I'd get into a field I hated, though. It'd get too tedious. Once I got some money under my belt though, I'd move on to more things I want to do. Or, that's the plan.

I couldn't tell you. I don't do a whole lot, which is kind of sad. I enjoy going out, when I get the chance.

Christmas. I get to spend time with the relatives I'd never see otherwise. Everybody changes so much from year to year.

My first memory period took place on the outskirts of the city I live in now, Auburn. I was around 3 at the time.

My memories are fuzzy, but I think it was kind of trashy and old now that I picture it in my mind. Old floors, cigarette burns in the carpet, stuff like that. But when you're young, a home's a home. I remember it fondly, since it's the first place I remember.

Where do you live now?
In a small apartment in the city.

There's a lot of cool buildings in my area. A lot of old ones are around. There's one that used to have this really eccentric rich guy living in it. The building looked kind of fantasy castle-ish and he got lots of decorations to make it look straight out of a fairy tale. That was pretty cool.

Jeez, I don't know. Probably. It's hard to tell, because I've never been far outside of my region.

If so, what are they?
Dunno.

Yogurt or...frozen yogurt.

Soda. Nobody says pop 'round here.

Pocky?
Never had it.

Pez?
Very tasty.

Probably not...I'd feel like I was cheating some poor kid out of their icecream. I got icecream from him a couple of years back, and I felt REALLY weird being about twice the height of everybody else there.

Oh man. I don't know.

Peter
Pancake
posted 07-14-2004 09:29:16 PM
Yes.
1. My older brother Bob and he is a fucktard. He is a landscaper last I heard.
2. My little brother Is Billy and he is just a dipshit. he works for Geese Police and Walmart.
3. My Step sister is Erin. She is a waitress ad Vics, a local Pizza/Itialian restraunt. She is looking to goto Monmouth univesity in the fall
4. My stepbrother is Brian.He is like a super hippy living in California, I have no clue what he does, but I know he does play a guitar and a mean harmonica.

Do you get along with your siblings? With my Brothers? Not really, as if you couldn't tell by the first question. My step brother I have seen lik2 maybe 3 times ever, but I do get along with my step sister, but we are not close.

What nicknames did you have as a kid? Fuzzball, my old man started to call me that after the Empire Strikes Back. Still calls my that. In Highschool, the Unstopable Doiganaught

Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid? Yup. Me and my brother would do that if we couldn't go outside. Used to do that in oure garage with boxes too.

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Astronaught, and fighter pilot.

How has that changed? Or has it? Bad vison kills any hope of fighter pilot, big let down when I had to get glasses. As for astronaught, i would love to get a job in the space program.

What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Building stuff. Dunno, feels like I did something, doesn't matter if itt's a Model, a deck, wood working, ect.

What is your favorite holiday? Why? Christmas, most because it'sin the winter, and since I have grown up a bit, I get a bigger kick out of the giveing over the reciving part. Plus Family tradtion is a bigass prime rib dinner, and havering the cookies and other baked goods, Nice roaring fire.

Think back to being a small child. What town do you remember first in your mind? MaCalister OK

What was that place like? Ehh, spent most of my time at home, when I was living there it mostly nothing, my understanding is they have built up alot.

Where do you live now? Brick NJ

Describe your favorite building in your area. None really, IT's a pissant suburb. Most of the building are crappy stripmalls.

Does your region have any special traditions that would be different than other places? The boardwalks in the summer. The area I live is right around were the biggest parts of NJ Boardwalks are, so we get the alot of jerkwads from up north come down and fuck up the place, and the old people return from florida for the summer.

If so, what are they? See above.

What is your favorite snack food? Doritos

Soda or pop? Sodapop or Coke? Pop

Pocky? WTFY?

Pez? No thanks,

If the ice cream man came to your street right now and you had $3, what would you buy from him? What ever had the most chocolate. Or a Choco Taco, or if it was one that carried only I-tal-ian Ice, The rainbow type.

Describe what you would consider a romantic date. --No fucking clue

Peter fucked around with this message on 07-14-2004 at 09:43 PM.

UBT
Pancake
posted 07-14-2004 09:52:42 PM
1)Yes, a younger brother named Eric. He's an arc welder making lawn mowers.
2)Yes, very much so.
3)Death, Dracula (because of my canine teeth being roughly 1 inch long. I had them cut off when I got my braces)
4)Never tried it.
5)I wanted to join the military to work on F-16's
6)It never changed. When I grew up I joined the Air Force and worked on F-16's, acheiving my life-long goal at age 18.
7)Going out with my wife, because being away from her in a life-or-death situation in Iraq really opened my eyes to see just how important she really is to me. Spending time with her keeps a constant updating image of her in my head, and keeps an image of me in her head as well.
8)Thanksgiving, because it's a time for family togethernes. Thanksgiving is Nae's favorite holiday and it's a way to thank all of my gods for protecting me while I was away from her.
9)Columbia, MO. I was 3yrs old and it was just me and my parents living in a tiny apartment.
10)I don't remember much about it except that it was a happy time. I do remember that it was a very tiny apartment though, and it's the only time I can remember when the military wasn't in my life.
11)Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV with my lovely wife Nae.
12)The Luxor, because it holds alot of firsts for me and Nae. The Luxor is a giant black pyramid, with a sphinx guarding the front door.
13)Vegas is well known for it's gambling, sex, and freaks. Not many areas that I know of can state that it's freaks feel as though they are at home.
14)Blueberries!
15)Pop!
16)Raspberry Chocolate Pocky 0wnz0rs joo!
17)That's my dogs' name, so I think the correct answer would be yes.
18)Blueberry icecream!
19)A candlelight dinner, soft music, and just me and Nae sitting across from eachother so I could gaze into her eyes while we eat. Afterwards, we would go walking on the beach in the starlight...shoes off so we could feel the sand beneath our toes (we would have the beach combed so that we wouldn't step on any glass shards, needles and the like.) After that shall forever be considered as NSFWOTYOHOTB (Not safe for work or the young ones here on the board)

UBT fucked around with this message on 07-14-2004 at 09:54 PM.

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 07-14-2004 10:03:11 PM

Yep, younger brother, named Terry. He's the principal Oboe of the Canton Symphony Orchestra, and subs for the Akron, Wheeling and Cleveland Orchestras. Also used to be 2nd Oboe for the Bainbridge Orchestra until it folded a couple years back.

Yep. Didn't used to when we were really young, but for the most part, have been best friends.

Inky, because I used to chew on pens, thus getting ink on myself.

Not blankets, but couch cushins!

Astronaut.

Developed too many health problems to be able to become one.

Favorite activity is playing music, on the tuba, with a brass choir, especially if it's a Gabrielli double or tripple choir piece. (Gabrielli is always amazingly fun to play when aranged for brass.)

Christmas, because I love to give gifts.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 07-14-2004 10:14:17 PM
--Only child!

--N/A

--I can't remember. I don't remember having any.

--Of course. Such fun.

--A pilot and then an astronaut.

--I'd love to be both, but pilot lessons are too expensive and an astronaut for a civilian is so unrealistic the chance might as well be 0 (Yeah, it happens, but it's not worth basing my life around it ).

--Work with electronics. I really like it when I figure something out and people say "Wow, that's cool."

--Christmas. I love snow. I love the break from everything. And of course it being a time of gathering is nice.

--I remember the town I was born in, Fort Morgan, Colorado. I can't pick out many specific details, but the day we moved to California is pretty solid in my mind. I was 4 at that point.

--It was a very small town. It's near the mountains and has a cold winter.

Where do you live now?
--New Lenox, Illinois. It's a small, boring suburb.

--uhhh, I'm not sure I have one.

--I don't think so.

If so, what are they?
--??

--I eat a lot of junk food. Chips mostly.

--Regionally, everyone calls it pop. Not having lived here my entire life, I still feel fine calling it soda or sodapop.

Pocky?
--Sure, it's good. Just the normal chocolate kind.

Pez?
--Ok.

--Hmm, an ice cream sandwich, I think.

-- I've not put a lot of thought into this.

Waisz fucked around with this message on 07-14-2004 at 10:15 PM.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Cherveny
Papaya
posted 07-14-2004 10:22:43 PM

=Hinkley, Ohio (actually the 3rd city I lived in, being born in Saskatoon, =Saskatchewan, living there for only 1 month, moving to Seatle, WA for 6 =months, then Hinkley for 3 years.

=Kind of run down house, area tended to flood a bit. Pretty rural in nature.

Where do you live now?

=About 15 minutes away, in Akron, Ohio.

=Case Western Reserve's Business School building. It's just whacky.

=Uhhhh, none that I can think of... Well, there is Cincinnatti style chilli, but kind of far away from this particular place in Ohio. It's a very unique flavour of chilli, served over Spaggetti.

If so, what are they?

=Guess I answered this question already.

=Pumpernickel bread dipped in my mom's homemade spinich dip.

=Soda or pop. Coke is Coca-cola, not a general word, damnit.

Pocky?

=Never tried it.

Pez?

=Pez dispencer's are cool, but Pez the candy is boringly bland.

=Can't have any anymore Been diagnosed as a type II Diabetic.

=Hiking in the mountains with just your partner, with noone around for miles and miles, under a partily sunny-part cloudy sky. At night, a full moon, but partily obsucred with fast moving, silver colored clouds.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: