EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The most incredible "Nae stalking" thread ever!
Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 07-14-2004 10:33:26 PM
Do you have any siblings, and who are they and what do they do?
Yes. Hell if I know, she was put up for adoption at birth, never seen her.

Do you get along with your siblings?
See above

What nicknames did you have as a kid?
Dork, geek, stupidhead... etc

Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid?
No, I built them out of legos =P

When you were little, hat did you want to be when you grew up?
My Uncle Frank. I didnt want to be like my uncle, I wanted to BE my uncle.

How has that changed? Or has it?
I realized that I cant BE someone~

What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Walk up and down the lakefront while daydreaming impossible dreams and/or checking out the view. Because... its a nice, relaxing escape.

What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Fourth of July. Because thats when the Taste of Chicago is, and there are fireworks and stuff.

And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 07-14-2004 10:36:26 PM
You can't stalk your own possessions.
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 07-14-2004 10:42:55 PM
Think back to being a small child. What town do you remember first in your mind?

- A little town named Rockwood only 4 people have heard of.

What was that place like?

- It is and was a small country town, jsut outside of Acton, ON... and it's worth the drive to Acton.
I grew up there, and really really really want to see my friends if they remember me.

Where do you live now?

-Barrie, ON.

Describe your favorite building in your area.

- um.... favourite building? I don't really have one here... nothing's shocked me yet.

Does your region have any special traditions that would be different than other places?

- only tourist season when they all go camping. It's a traffic jam north every friday, and south every sunday.

If so, what are they?

-see previous.

What is your favorite snack food?

-these mint-chocolate-chip candies from baskin robbins.

Soda or pop? Sodapop or Coke?

-pop, pepsi.

Pocky?

-never had it.

Pez?

-cute doggy!

If the ice cream man came to your street right now and you had $3, what would you buy from him?

- mmmmmm probably a creamsicle.

Describe what you would consider a romantic date.

- A picnic and walk on the beach, snuggling under a blanket and looking at the stars... and then a drive back to his place. MROW!

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 07-14-2004 10:43:50 PM
Oh bah, didnt see the second post... and now my post is too old to edit

Think back to being a small child. What town do you remember first in your mind?
Los Alamos, NM, where I lived for my first 10 years

Boring, small, remote.

Where do you live now?
Chicago! Soon to be moving a few miles north to Evanston, the Chicago suburb that could merge with the city and no one would notice

Uhh... in my neighboorhood... uhh... not sure. In all of Chicago - it would have to be this building that the brown/purple line goes by near downtown. its a normal brick building, except on the corner that faces the el tracks, theres manniquins of an executive-looking type and his secretary using climbing rope to climb down the building, like they are secretly escaping. The guy has this huge grin on his face. Its just so unusual and made me laugh the first time I saw it.

Does your region have any special traditions that would be different than other places?
Its Chicago, we have TONS. One that I'm pretty sure is unique is dyeing our river bright, bright green for St. Paddy's day. I mean like, radioactive green. The river never fully recovers from the coloring...

Whatever is on sale at the store

Soda! Its SODA dammit! Stop looking at me funny when I ask if you want any soda from the soda machine!

Pocky?
I'm still not sure what that is.

Pez?
Please.

If the ice cream man came to your street right now and you had $3, what would you buy from him?
Nothing, the ice cream men in this area scare me.

I have no fuggin clue (remember, I'm a geeky loser) but it would prolly involve the lakeshore.

And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 07-14-2004 11:02:24 PM
One. He's named Giordan, which is Jordan spelled weird, and he plays guitar and goes to high school.

Not really. It's not so much that he's an asshole or anything, but we just cannot coexist in the same house. He needs friends over constantly, and his artistic outlet is extremely noisy, and I like my house to be like The Void - dark and quiet so I can concentrate. We'd be fine if we had our own places.

Most of them were really bad. I wasn't a popular kid. I was, and still am, fat, and that wins no popularity points. I was also smarter than almost everybody else, and hopelessly naive. So mostly I was Fatass or Doughgirl, although later in life I got dubbed Pyro because of this... weird exploit where I almost blew up my school and yet got 98% in the class I nearly exploded.

Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid?
Oh lord yes. Blankets, snow, sticks, couches, nothing was safe. We had a bush in the front yard that, every winter, was converted into a hollowed out natural snow fort. It ruled.

Idol singer.

I mean, come on, who wouldn't want that? It's not just almost impossible, for me, it IS impossible - I'm fat and ugly and, although I sing pretty well, I'm more gothy than poppy and would not be accepted at all. I still want to do something artistic, though now I'm edging more towards novelist or short story writer than anything else.

Work: Write. I love just sitting down, quiet and composed, and spewing out a universe from my head. Play: Video games or MUDs. Fun.

Halloween. I am a hopeless drama-lover, and I love getting dolled up for it. I love the weeks before halloween, too, where I can make my house into some sort of pulp-horror chainsaw madhouse, and I love spending a couple hours on myself on the Big Night.

I'm living in it. Toronto born and raised, and though I've visited other places Toronto is the home I grew up with and know the best. Nothing else seems like home.

Big city. Canadian, but big and active and people everywhere and cool stuff at night and boring stuff in the day and buisiness suit guys and machete-wielding punks. Its cool.

Where do you live now?
Still in Toronto.

Weird question. Hm. I don't have a CURRENT one, but there was this club named the Embargo near where I live that, a decade or so ago, caught on fire. It existed as a burnt husk for a while as it was (unsuccessfully) attempted to be sold, and finally was demolished. I played there as a kid, and I still like exploring ruins.

I don't think so. Other than the fact that Canadians have some other holidays than Americans, nothing like that.

If so, what are they?
Not applicable.

It's not a brand name, but these no-name sour-cream-and-onion rings I get from the No Frills. They're extremely good and extremely cheap and awesome to snack on.

Pop. Just pop, not sodapop. And I drink Pepsi or Nestea whenever possible.

Pocky?
I haven't tried the many permutations of Pocky yet, but I like it. I like the dark chocolate one best.

Pez?
Kinda, but... eh, it's weird. In candy, at least, there are two "colors" I can't stand: red and purple. Red is usually strawberry or cherry, which is vile in candy form, and purple is grape, which is viler in candy form. Only if it's cinnamon do I like "red". If it's green, orange, or yellow, gimme, though.

No doubt, banana split. Whenever he'd come around when we were a kid, we were always given JUST enough money to get a cone, maybe with chocolate, maybe not, nothing else. Mom never gave me enough for a banana split, and I always wanted one but never got it. So, banana split.

Really, it doesn't matter all that much. I don't have like SCADS OF PLANS on where he'd take me and what he'd do, or even if it's a he, as I really don't have any problems with kissing a girl in public if there's, like, none of my family around, but it depends almost entirely on the person. If they're an ass or they just want sex, I don't care where they take me, it'll suck. But if they're nice, it doesn't matter, it's good. But... I do like prefer things. I don't like the generic "go to a movie" or "go bowling" date; overdone. Nor do I like eating at a fast-food or chain place like the Olive Garden; also overdone. Take me to do something unique. Something I haven't done before. Get me drunk and take me graffitiing at four in the morning. Take me out to a nice, hideously expensive, tie-and-jacket dinner, and then a strip club. Take me out gambling. Take me to a love hotel, because I've never been to one and am extremely curious. Whatever. If it's new, if I haven't done it before, I'd like to try it.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 07-15-2004 01:18:01 AM

1 sister, named Cassie, who is studying in a health related field. I'm very proud of her. ^_^

Most days, although some are better then others.

None.

No, but I did in my room...

Ballerina, nurse... teacher.

When I get skinny, I want to take dance lessons, but I want to help people for a living. If I had unlimited monies, I'd become a teacher.

Have a day that consists of A: A powerwalk in the morning before it gets hot (around 7am), or some other sort of workout/exercise, B: A really good book that I can sink my teeth into and read for hours, C: Getting all my stuff done so that I can do what I want, when I want. I'm not gaming as much as I used to on the computer, but I'm starting to replay all my old RPGs on the PS1. Exercising makes me feel great the whole day, and like I've accomplished something.

... Hrm... I'm a big fan of Christmas - I can get things for my family that they've wanted for a long time, but havn't thought to ask for - plus, I get to see a bunch of friends.

Louisville, the town where I live.

From my childhood memory? Amazing. Green grass, blue sky, library, sprawling parks, no crime, no fear - leaving the doors unlocked, and not being afriad to be out alone.

Where do you live now?

Same place, but about 15 years later.

Well, I've never been inside, but there's this gorgeous old victorian style painted lady with gardens that I -love-.

Uhm.... uhh... I know there are, but I can't think of them, unfortunatly.

If so, what are they?

See above.

Baby carrots.

If I want a Coke, I'll ask for that specifically, otherwise it's a soda. Usually, however, I say "Please get me a Dr. Pepper" so no one mistakenly brings me Mt. Dew or diet. (heartburn and migrane, respectivly)

Pocky?

Is great, but in moderation.

Pez?

Moderation!

That strawberry shortcake bar thing. It's like.. a fudgecicle, but strawberry, and covered with vanilla icecream and cake crumbs.

Dinner, going for a walk and talking, sitting under the stars.

Gikk fucked around with this message on 07-15-2004 at 01:28 AM.

Tsunami
I like pizza.
posted 07-15-2004 06:31:33 AM

One, my sister... Tori. She mainly roleplays yaoi stuff on aim and/or draws all day.

Yeah, most of the time.

Stake, Stakeman, Stakehouse, all variations of that, although my last name is pronounced Stah-key.

Hell yeah, I did it as often as I could

A chemist. I think i liked all the tubes and vials and clear glass and colorful fluids...

Now I still want to be a chemical engineer, but not because of the pretty tubes, haha. I just like creating stuff now, so i'm also looking into other types of engineering.

Honestly? Snuggling with a chick. Because I don't get to do it enough (once a year, maybe?) and I just like being cared about/close to another person.

Halloween, because it's a holiday based around dark, creepy stuff. I use to like christmas, but recently the thrill of waking up at 8am and jumping on my parent's bed to wake them up kinda lost it's luster, but I still like gathering around a tree and opening presents.

I have a few memories of being a baby in my hometown, vacaville, CA... But I don't have any solid memories until we moved to my current location (which we moved away from and back to over the course of 6 years)...

It's a small suburb outside of St. Louis... I remember a lot of construction before we moved away... Made a lot of fun stuff for me and my friends to do... There were lots of ponds to swim and and streams to fish in/screw around in. Now the ponds are surrounded by houses and filled with rocks and chemicals and thus would be really shitty to swim in.

Where do you live now?

Same place (after moving to new jersey and back)

Well, it is somewhat far away, but I like our airport. I always love walkin around in there.

Somewhat

If so, what are they?

We have a festival every may, and people throw a concert every year in our park to promote local bands

Hard decision. I always like beef jerky, but Salt and Vingar chips or just wierd salty chip flavors are always good.

Soda

Pocky?

Yes, the almond pocky! woo

Pez?

Haven't had one in forever.

Probably something vanilla

Just a date to the movies, maybe a nice dinner in a low-light fancy restaraunt, or maybe at a bar, who knows... And as long as it was followed by driving somewhere secluded, staring up at the stars (gotta love having a convertible), and cuddling, maybe ending up making out, would be a romantic date, in my mind.

Also, walking home and getting stuck in the rain... ^_^ I love storms, and rain and stuff in general, because I think that most forms of precipitation are romantic. (Holy shit it sounds really un-romantic when i say it that way, but I still think it'd be cool to be hugging/kissing and rain starts falling. Or, if it started snowing. )

That was really long, and my response was probably really boring. sorry, lol

Tsunami fucked around with this message on 07-15-2004 at 06:41 AM.

Moo.
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 07-15-2004 03:43:36 PM
Yes..sister, 22 (almost 23) and shes a big time actress in NYC soon to appear on Law and Order and Fuse (the game cable station)

oh yeah..shes my best friend since we were little

jo, and rabbit...(rabbit still is used)

yeah i did, but i was usually too scared to get yelled at about making a mess, but i liked to do it at my friends' house's

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
all sorts of things..mainly an artist

well its changed cause theres a lot of other things i had wanted to be in the mean time...now im thinking id really like to be an interior designer(as one of the many things id like to do) which involves art

dance and sing...cause im a dancer and a singer

i really like new years...its always happy/inspiring/hopeful

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 07-16-2004 12:05:55 AM
I have 3 older brothers, Gary age 35 is a salesman for Manhattan Beer Distributers, makes pretty good money and free beer... Vinny age 37 is a driver for poland springs... Kenny age 39, is disabled, its a little personal about him, but Nae you already know about him

Yes, we fight just like all siblings do.

Fatboy and Stupid

Nope

I wanted to be an artist.

Well I'm jobbless and about to be homeless again, but I do freelance graphic work and moved my career to the IT field. I rarely do any art anymore

Hang out with friends and just live life. Because its the only thing I'm truly happy and comfortable with.

St. Patrick's day... because its my birthday, even though my profile says different, I got click happy but free guinness on my bday is always my favorite time of the year.

Pine Bush New York

A small redneck mountain type town at the base of the shawungaunk mountains, I hated that place with all my heart, but sometimes I just miss the mountains.

Where do you live now?
Tampa Florida

I would say the Dahli Museum.

Yes!

If so, what are they?
We have Gasperilla here, its like mardigras but different in some ways. and also we have Guaboween which is like a big sexparty around halloween it seems... well thats my impression I get every year I go.

Tacos

Soda

Pocky?
More please

Pez?
Only from spiderman's neck...

Choco Tacos!

A quiet evening at the beach watch the sun fade away and the moon come out to play. Talking about the inner most fears and desires that we had, then embracing to feel eachothers heart beat. A lot of sweet nothings and cuddling for hours in the moon soaked beach. Sex isn't necisarry, its the moment there that always takes me away.

Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 07-16-2004 12:31:44 AM
i was born in a dumb town called ashland, affectionately called trashland..but i only lived there up until age 2..but ive live in medway, affectionately called spedway, for the rest of my life

its a nice town, but i like living here in medway better i suppose..medway is a cute little suburban cow town

Where do you live now?
i live in medway, but i go to school in a town called holliston, and i usually refer to holliston as 'my town' since my life and friends are all there (i live right next to the town line)

hmm..i dont really know, but theres this neat building that looks like its made out of pink, grey, and like blue-ish legos

yeah maybe

If so, what are they?
well we have town pride days but i think everyone does...people here have the bad habit of replacing the word "very" or "sooo" with "wicked" (wicked awesome, wicked cool) and an area west of me has been known to say "wicked pissah"..(very cool)

i looove pringles, although i rarely have them...i like ritz crackers..

soda! and i dont like coke :\

Pocky?
meh no..

Pez?
YES

a ninja turtle ice cream or a snow cone maybe

well im not totally sure..i guess anything that was very personal to me and the person..or just some time to ourselves...i often like staying in laying in bed with a movie ..most romanic date i can remember was when my boyfriend took me to build-a-bear workshop on valentines day..i thought it was a great idea on his part hehe

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 07-16-2004 12:32:51 AM
Two brothers--15 and 8. They both act like morons. Just like their older brother.

I ignore them as much as possible.

Yes.

Yes.

A computer programmer.

Nope. Still goin' for it.

Computers continually bring me enjoyment.

Thanksgiving/Christmas is always pretty festive.

San Diego--though I was born in Minneapolis.

A lot like the San Diego of today, except less crowded.

Where do you live now?
Currently residing in Kansas City, Kansas...but I'm going to school in San Luis Obispo, CA, so I guess I sorta live there. I don't like KS much...don't know anyone here.

Downtown KC has some nice ones...old-ish style that they light up at night. Kinda pretty.

No.

Leftovers.

Soda. Maybe Pop if I'm feeling strange.

Pocky?
Strange asian candy?

Pez?
Stupid collectors item?

Nothing. I always threw rocks at the Ice Cream man. Kind of a mean-spirited kid.

A nice dinner, perhaps a nice trip to the beach at sunset, then go people-watching in a nice part of town, a nice walk...very laid-back.

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 07-16-2004 12:48:16 AM
Do you have any siblings, and who are they and what do they do? I have 2, ones 14 and ones about to turn 18, they do nothing but play games.

Do you get along with your siblings? The older one yes sorta, the other one, no.

What nicknames did you have as a kid?, Dork, Smallz.

Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid? doesn't everyone.

When you were little, hat did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher

How has that changed? Or has it?I had to teach 1st graders. I don't have the patience.

What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Read, it takes me away from reality.

What is your favorite holiday? Why? Halloween, get free candy and can dress up.

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Ocyrrhoe Trazere
Bootylicious!!
posted 07-16-2004 01:30:18 AM
First questions!

Yes. Far too many. Counting my niece and nephew who will be adopted into my family soon, I have six brothers and one sister. The three little boys and girl are too young to do anything. My two oldest brothers are MIA. My brother closest in age to me is working on a medical degree. I'm proud of him.

Names arranged by age: Adam, Aaron, Brendon, Me [Caitlin], Nathanial, Lucas, Adam J.R, Ashley

Do you get along with your siblings? Depends on which one!

What nicknames did you have as a kid? I was called my last name by my baseball coaches, if that counts. Other then that, I can't remember.

Did you like to build "forts" out of blankets in the living room when you were a kid? I still do sometimes.

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A vet.

How has that changed? Or has it? Decided not to be a vet since I can't handle seeing things die... Considering being an entomologist because I bugs.

What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Read. Write. Play games.

What is your favorite holiday? Why? I don't really have one. Most of them = bad memories.

Second questions!

Albany, NY.

What was that place like? Hometownish. hehe.

Where do you live now? Same place!

Describe your favorite building in your area. I love the architecture of the schools around here... They're all very old, very gorgeous.

Does your region have any special traditions that would be different than other places? Hm... I think so.

If so, what are they? I don't know. I don't pay attention to the goings on here, usually.

What is your favorite snack food? Currently, fresh grapes. Mmm.

Soda or pop? Sodapop or Coke? Soda.

Pocky? Only ever had the chocolate kind, and I liked it.

Pez? Love!

If the ice cream man came to your street right now and you had $3, what would you buy from him? Chipwich!

Winter, the dead of night... Prettiest time of the year. Other then that, anything would be fine.

Ocyrrhoe Trazere fucked around with this message on 07-16-2004 at 01:31 AM.

"Come at me. Every inch of me will resist you."

Full sigpic image.
Liam - "Caitlin: You terrify me, but in a good way."

Sarudani Miolnir
Old-school poster
posted 07-16-2004 03:50:48 AM
Two sisters, one older and one younger. My older sis is a property manager, my younger sis is an accountant.

Pretty much, yes.

The same one I still have, it came with the rest of my name. It's commonly used to discribe masculine lesbians.

I grew up on a beach. Would making sand castles count?

Astronaut.

I pretty much lost interest when the Apollo program was canceled. I'd still jump at the chance to go to space though.

Make stuff. Because I can.

My birthday.

Washington,DC

Huge, I remember being scared of falling down the steps of the capitol building.

Where do you live now?
Outside of Charlotte, NC.

My shop. It's where my tools and toys live.

Making Moonshine.

Nicotine.

Coke or Dr. Pepper

Pocky?
Never had any. Looks tasty though.

Pez?
No thanks.

Mint chocolate chip.

Heh, I haven't dated since high school.

Nina
posted 07-16-2004 05:21:08 AM
Twin brother and sister, both 22! My brother studies Law and is currently traveling in Australia. My sister is about to go for a semester of college as an exchange student in Mexico. I'll miss her

Yes! My sister's okay, but my brother's really cool~

The only nickname I had was from dad... It's hard to translate a nickname from French. "Lumpy" would be the closest bet. And no, I don't know why either. @.@

Absolutely~ We'd build them from the couch cushions... And then no one in the house could sit, but our parents let us keep the houses!

A lot of things. Particularily, a writer, I think...

While writing still interests me, I'd mostly do it as a secondary profession if that... Too many chances of not being able to make a living exclusively from writing. I don't really know what I'd do instead.

Draw, in those rare times I have enough inspiration to actually come up with something great!

Used to be Christmas because it was great to live in the Christmas spirit... All the family get-togethers, gift exchanges and the white quiet of winter.

Laval, the suburb of Montreal where I grew up.

We lived in a middle class district... Unifamilial houses with sizeable land and a lot of trees. Lots of families raising their kids there, in a tolerant community.

Where do you live now?
In Montreal itself, on one of the two hill districts there.

The hills here have some of the richest houses in all of Montreal, with streets where all the houses cost 1 million and upwards... So there's a lot of pretty houses, but there's one in particular that looks just like a miniature Hogwarts castle! Kinda rustic, rather big, and would be great to live in it ^_^

If the whole province counts as a region, then yes, we celebrate St-John Baptist's day, Quebec's national holiday! Started out as a religious holiday, but ended up being our symbolic day.

Used to be BBQ chips, but it gives me horrible heartburn now! That's fine, cause I take fruit instead. Apples, cherries and peaches mostly.

Coke... That's pretty much how French-canadians here always refer it to.

Pocky?
The bane of my Yen while I was in Japan!! I must've tried around 10 different flavors of them... But the best one definitely was coconut Pocky. I'd eat a box a day, and always have some with me. ^.^;;

Pez?
Used to be all the rage around here, but now it's too hard to find to be worth it... Would rather spend the effort on finding coconut Pocky!

We don't have any wandering ice cream trucks here. But I'd go for a banana split with strawberry ice cream!

Pretty much like Addy's here too... Fancy homecooked meal, movie at home. I'd only add a walk outside... Either in summer to the Westmount observatory to watch downtown Montreal's lights at night, or in winter at my country house to go lie in the middle of the lake and make snow angels while watching the stars!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: