EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I'm slowly watching all my possessions being confiscated...
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-27-2004 10:01:53 PM
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 06-27-2004 10:03:39 PM
Two words:

Water. Gun.

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 06-27-2004 10:04:39 PM
Careful, next it's going to take your soul.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-27-2004 10:04:49 PM
Two words:

Drop. Kick.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 06-27-2004 10:06:04 PM
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 06-27-2004 10:13:03 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Two words:

Drop. Knife. Kick. Throat.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-27-2004 10:14:09 PM
Buy a can of air. You know, the keyboard cleany kind. Spray him/her/it with it anytime they get on something they're not supposed to, but let them sleep on your lap, or next to you on the couch.

Problem solved.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-27-2004 10:16:57 PM
Name?
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 06-27-2004 10:17:00 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis's account was hax0red to write:
Buy a can of air. You know, the keyboard cleany kind. Spray him/her/it with it anytime they get on something they're not supposed to, but let them sleep on your lap, or next to you on the couch.

Problem solved.

Not entirely sure I'd reccomend that. I remember a few years back, my borther sprayed his friend on the leg with some air spray cleaner. Gave him a good size bruise right where it hit.

In any case, our cat learns pretty quickly via a water gun.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-27-2004 10:17:36 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Tegadil!
Not entirely sure I'd reccomend that. I remember a few years back, my borther sprayed his friend on the leg with some air spray cleaner. Gave him a good size bruise right where it hit.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-27-2004 10:19:36 PM
I love the look on his face. "Common, Punk. I dare you to move me."
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 06-27-2004 10:19:40 PM
quote:
Tegadil had this to say about dark elf butts:

I remember a friend using some kind of spray can like that too, something about they turned it upside down and it made the coolant shoot out which makes a pretty deep burn. Not too sure about the specifics though.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-27-2004 10:22:17 PM
quote:
This is what Trent is doing. This is what I want Trent to do :

Name?

Rasputin, King of Cats.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-27-2004 10:25:39 PM
Excellent choice.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-27-2004 10:26:06 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Bajah said this:
Rasputin, King of Cats.

Well he's doing a very good job to earn that namesake

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-27-2004 10:29:04 PM
quote:
Trillee had this to say about Cuba:
I love the look on his face. "Common, Punk. I dare you to move me."

Yah.

That needs to have some words added at the bottom and made into one of those pictures that pops up when people are doing stupid shit in threads. But I'm not quite sure what words belong to that look.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Talonus
Loner
posted 06-27-2004 10:29:11 PM
quote:
Tegadil wrote, obviously thinking too hard:

I'd recommend against it as well. Most of the spray cans have warnings about possible frostbite if applied to human skin. Even a little amount can burn or bruise the skin. A water gun is much safer than this.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-27-2004 10:31:19 PM
Yay for cats!

Awwww

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 06-27-2004 10:31:52 PM
KING of cats? psh ;P

Anyways.. good photo capture moment.. its giving you The People's Eyebrow ;D

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 06-27-2004 10:34:06 PM
This whole thread has made me feel sad.

Not really, but I mean...King of Cats? What were you thinking?

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-27-2004 10:36:49 PM
quote:
I want some of what Talonus was smoking when they wrote this:
I'd recommend against it as well. Most of the spray cans have warnings about possible frostbite if applied to human skin. Even a little amount can burn or bruise the skin. A water gun is much safer than this.

As RK expertly pointed out, that's only when you 1. use it for more then quick, short bursts, OR 2. turn it upside down and spray the liquid "air" directly at an object.

The small tube that usually accompanys the can of air focuses the blast enough that a small, quick burst may be cool, but can be felt from a distance, and it distressing to cats, especially when you are making loud, angry noises at them.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 06-27-2004 10:37:07 PM
quote:
Rodent King Model 2000 was programmed to say:
I remember a friend using some kind of spray can like that too, something about they turned it upside down and it made the coolant shoot out which makes a pretty deep burn. Not too sure about the specifics though.

Those cans are store the air at high pressure. Due to the pressure, the air becomes a liquid (greater pressure --> higher condensation point). If you turn the can upside down, the denser liquid travels up the internal hose thing and sprays out instead of properly depressurizing. However, due to the simple workings of these things, it's possible that even when used properly liquid can come out. This reaction is very similar to phase change/refridgeration; the fast change in liquid to gas due to pressure difference will eat up all kinds of energy in thermal form and will feel very, very cold. The change is supposed to take place within the canister but will take place wherever the liquid air becomes gaseous.

In other words, don't listen to Delphi and end up endangering your kitty to freezer burn.

Delphi, here's a good one for your sig: "Delphi is an asshead who shouldn't ignore warnings on labels."

Waisz fucked around with this message on 06-27-2004 at 10:40 PM.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-27-2004 10:43:05 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon attempted to be funny by writing:
Yah.

That needs to have some words added at the bottom and made into one of those pictures that pops up when people are doing stupid shit in threads. But I'm not quite sure what words belong to that look.

*shrugs* Only thing I could come up with...

Delphi Aegis
posted 06-27-2004 10:43:28 PM
And as long as he hasn't shaken it up, or used it for more then 10 continuous seconds of spraying, it should never, ever happen anyway.

Water pisses cats off, and if you piss a cat off when it's young (I.e. spray it with water near every damned time you see it, then chase it to a hiding place, like my sadistic older brother did), it'll become very malajusted, hateful, and end up biting you many times.

But it's your cat.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-27-2004 11:01:19 PM
What the...that cat is doing the People's Eyebrow.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-27-2004 11:12:34 PM
And why are you all complaining about the best way to get a cat off shit? The thing is the size of an aborted fetus. Pick it up and toss it.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 06-27-2004 11:13:19 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Duck Tales:
And why are you all complaining about the best way to get a cat off shit? The thing is the size of an aborted fetus. Pick it up and toss it.

I just like spraying cats with water guns. Whether they're doing something bad or not.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 06-27-2004 11:19:46 PM
Its ears are huge.
Razor
posted 06-27-2004 11:29:28 PM
gah... can't find picture.....

damn cute one though.

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
diadem
eet bugz
posted 06-27-2004 11:32:12 PM
dat is an amazingly cute cat.

*kills a froglock and gives it to the cat*

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Delphi Aegis
posted 06-27-2004 11:33:13 PM
quote:
Blah blah blah Mr. Parcelan blah blah blah...

You've.. never had a cat, have you?

Claws. Sharp.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-27-2004 11:36:21 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
You've.. never had a cat, have you?

Claws. Sharp.

I have raised over five cats. My skin is thick enough to turn aside claw or fang.

But look who I'm talking to...

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 06-27-2004 11:57:05 PM
Don't you know, once you get a cat, you no longer own your place. The cat is now the true owner.

You can try to convince the cat that you set the ground rules, and try to convince it not to go somewhere, but it is usually fruitless, as the cat will return if it finds the place interesting/warm enough to suit it.

Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 06-28-2004 12:08:16 AM
Thats too cute
And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Delphi Aegis
posted 06-28-2004 12:18:04 AM
quote:
Blah blah blah Mr. Parcelan blah blah blah...
I have raised over five cats. My skin is thick enough to turn aside claw or fang.

But look who I'm talking to...

Well, at least it'll be good practice for Bajah when Led is with him; a few callouses here and there do wonders.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-28-2004 12:28:03 AM
Looks like you need more catnip.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Skaw
posted 06-28-2004 12:32:16 AM
Thats one mighty fucked up looking keyboard.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 06-28-2004 at 12:33 AM.

Delphi Aegis
posted 06-28-2004 12:35:09 AM
quote:
Skaw's little brother wrote this stupid shit:
Thats one mighty fucked up looking keyboard.

It's an ergonomic keyboard. Those have been out for years.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 06-28-2004 12:50:35 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Delphi Aegis wrote:
It's an ergonomic keyboard. Those have been out for years.

They also thoroughly rock ass.
*Tal*
Pancake
posted 06-28-2004 01:37:45 AM
quote:
Alidane had this to say about dark elf butts:
They also thoroughly rockLICK ass.
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: