EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I'm slowly watching all my possessions being confiscated...
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-28-2004 09:32:44 AM
Omg..so cute!

Caption: "You dare to disturb the slumber of Rasputin, Emperor of Felines, Conqueror of Worlds, Master of Matt?"

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-28-2004 10:13:46 AM
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

MadCat the 2nd
Pancake
posted 06-28-2004 10:20:02 AM
That cat looks decidedly evil...

Caption for the picture:

"No food? WTF?!"

"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

ben(at)netmastering(dot)nl

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-28-2004 10:54:50 AM
quote:
Trillee had this to say about Cuba:
Well he's doing a very good job to earn that namesake

He ain't humping everything in sight.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-28-2004 10:56:52 AM
Addendum: Kittens have abnormally massive heads.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-28-2004 11:32:14 AM
quote:
MadCat the 2nd had this to say about Robocop:
That cat looks decidedly evil...

Caption for the picture:

"No food? WTF?!"

GE-ASP!

MADCAT LIVES!

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-28-2004 11:33:08 AM
quote:
This is what Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael is doing. This is what I want Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael to do :

Addendum: Kittens have abnormally massive heads.

OH YEAH!? Well, YOU have an abnormally... massive.... . uh, head.

Well, that insult didn't turn out so well.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-28-2004 11:37:42 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
He ain't humping everything in sight.

He's not tipping over from the weight of his huge phallus, either.

That CAN'T be Rasputin!

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-28-2004 11:38:59 AM
quote:
This is what Vorbis is doing. This is what I want Vorbis to do :

He's not tipping over from the weight of his huge phallus, either.

That CAN'T be Rasputin!

Oh, he'll be nuetered soon, though.

Bloodrose
Pancake
posted 06-28-2004 12:38:58 PM
That is adorable...

Oh, by the way, the vet recommended that if you want to discourage bad behavior, get something noisy and scare the shit out of the cat when its doing something bad, but do your best not to be seen as the source of the noise... that way the cat associates the bad noise to the action and not you... similar with the spraying thing. The only thing a cat learns if it sees you squirting it, is to avoid you at all costs when you have the squirt gun in your hand.

~That which yields, is not always weak~
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-28-2004 12:46:21 PM
ya know Bajah.. I've seen you give the same exact look that Rasputin is giving, I think he's taking after you.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-28-2004 12:50:34 PM
Yeah, I already know the sight thing. Whenever he's being bad he gets a waterbottle shot to the back of the head. It's great. He starts freaking out because he doesn't know where it came from. He's quick, too. He's never done the same thing a second time if he's been squirted because of it.

If he does something wrong at close range and in front of me, like trying to get into my food, he gets a sharp tap on the nose and a firm "No." He'll then back up and look all ashamed as he put his head down and swipes his paws over his eyes... making sure to peek to see if I'm looking.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 06-28-2004 12:53:21 PM
That reminds me of this:

It realy happen to me, So it can happen to you too!

You don't own a cat, the Cat owns you, your things and everything suronding your things!

It will also be always on the things you use the most, If it is on what you use the most, you will have to give affection to reclaim the thing ... so your Keybord is a good start!

(ps: your desk is so CLEAN compared to me! it's inhuman!)

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-28-2004 04:52:01 PM
Set that photo as your wallpaper. See how Rasputin responds.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

diadem
eet bugz
posted 06-28-2004 04:54:54 PM
quote:
Skaw had this to say about Cuba:
Thats one mighty fucked up looking keyboard.

have fun with your carpel

edit:

Damn you Bajah! You broke diadem. That's the straw that broke the camel's back. Now I'm going to have to get a cat

diadem fucked around with this message on 06-28-2004 at 05:01 PM.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-28-2004 05:02:44 PM
quote:
Out of a possible 10, `Doc scored a straight 1 with:
Set that photo as your wallpaper. See how Rasputin responds.

He's rather fond of chasing the guantlet-shaped mousepointer in WoW... and causing my Paladin to charge into things he shouldn't... and run off cliffs.... and cast spells with looooong recast timers (Lay on Hands)....

little bastard

Makes a good alarm clock, though. Wakes me up at 6am every morning.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-28-2004 05:05:43 PM
quote:
Bajah stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Makes a good alarm clock, though. Wakes me up at 6am every morning.

Does he like to smack your face? That's how my cat would wake me up.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Peter
Pancake
posted 06-28-2004 05:06:46 PM
quote:
This one time, at Waisz camp:
...Stuff...."

Pretty close, 'cept that is not liquified air, you really think that little dinky can holds that? It contains CFC's(or what ever the enviromently freindly version) in there liquified. Iffin I remember right, unlike normal aresol cans, they don't have a feed tub, or one that is much shortened in the can, thats why if you tip it upsie down it will pull the liquid out strait. If you use it for prolong periods normally, the can freezes and the stuff stays liquied comeing out because it doesn't warm up quickenough, similer things happen with LP tanks, and when you load freaon into an A/C.

They uses the same stuff as airbrush propelent, used to piss me the fuck off when I was painting and the dog knocked tha can over and I sucked up that shit, would fuckup up the brush.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-28-2004 05:07:56 PM
quote:
diadem had this to say about dark elf butts:

Because everyone that uses a MS natural keyboard is suddenly immune to carpal tunnel

Peter
Pancake
posted 06-28-2004 05:09:16 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by JooJooFlop:
Does he like to smack your face? That's how my cat would wake me up.

My folk's dogs do that when licking you feet doesn't work.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-28-2004 05:12:36 PM
Anything can be fixed by hitting it with a hammer. It is also said that a cat will blink when struck with a hammer. All this is to say that you should not kick your cat when it does bad things, you should hit it with a hammer. That will solve all your problems.

*goes off and drops self on head repeatedly*

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 06-28-2004 05:12:39 PM
quote:
Peter said this about your mom:
Pretty close, 'cept that is not liquified air, you really think that little dinky can holds that? It contains CFC's(or what ever the enviromently freindly version) in there liquified. Iffin I remember right, unlike normal aresol cans, they don't have a feed tub, or one that is much shortened in the can, thats why if you tip it upsie down it will pull the liquid out strait. If you use it for prolong periods normally, the can freezes and the stuff stays liquied comeing out because it doesn't warm up quickenough, similer things happen with LP tanks, and when you load freaon into an A/C.

They uses the same stuff as airbrush propelent, used to piss me the fuck off when I was painting and the dog knocked tha can over and I sucked up that shit, would fuckup up the brush.

I don't know the chemistry of what's in those things. Obviously it can't be liquid "air" since air is a mixture of things.

Oh, I see.

Waisz fucked around with this message on 06-28-2004 at 05:14 PM.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-28-2004 07:38:02 PM
quote:
I want some of what Waisz was smoking when they wrote this:
I don't know the chemistry of what's in those things. Obviously it can't be liquid "air" since air is a mixture of things.

Oh, I see.

CHEMICAL COMPONENTS:
1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane CAS: 811-97-2

Edit: Skaw, if you think that's a freaky keyboard, you should see some rehabilitational ones. It's split into three halves along the 6yhn/5tgb line, and the keypad/arrow keys are on their own part.

It's neat.

Delphi Aegis fucked around with this message on 06-28-2004 at 07:42 PM.

Ares
posted 06-28-2004 07:42:23 PM
You people are mean! >I

First when I saw this thread I was "OMG. Poo Bajah" then I opened it and was flooded by cuteness. So, I showed my mom the kitty.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 06-28-2004 07:53:16 PM
quote:
`Doc's account was hax0red to write:

This one wins.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-28-2004 08:01:57 PM
quote:
Out of a possible 10, Ares scored a straight 1 with:
"OMG. Poo Bajah"

Poo you too
Skaw
posted 06-28-2004 08:48:39 PM
quote:
diadem had this to say about Captain Planet:

12 years of computer using, 15 years of gaming, not a trace of it.

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 06-28-2004 09:09:42 PM
quote:
diadem was listening to Cher while typing:

3-4 years of playing a EQ Ranger. 200+ in all tradeskills. Several hours of tapping my ranged attack key. And 18 years of gaming on various consoles. I got an early start, Hooray Atari.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-28-2004 09:12:23 PM
I got a bit of it in high school, but it only hurt when I held a pen/pencil.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 06-28-2004 11:53:03 PM
I don't have to worry about my kitty sleeping on my keyboard. Anyway her favorite sleeping spot is the bathroom sink, or my director's chair.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: