EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Love/Relationship updates
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 05-13-2004 08:16:44 PM
So, how are things with you guys lately in the dating/relationships??

Is everything going good? Or does nothing seem to go right?

If you're in a relationship (and you're up to it,) post a pic of you and your sweetheart. Let the love be shared! *hugs and cookies for all...and muffins...and cake.....and most of all, PUNCH AND PIE!.....and alcohol*

Personally, I've been seeing a girl I've known since January, and we've only been dating for 2 weeks now. She lives about a 30min drive away, but that gives us time to work in between visits and such.

Picture of the happy couple below:

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 05-13-2004 08:30:22 PM
She looks to normal for you.

As for me. I am speaking to a woman who works for my Mom. Kind of a delicate situation but so far so good.

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 05-13-2004 08:33:21 PM
quote:
Azizza thought about the meaning of life:
She looks to normal for you.

As for me. I am speaking to a woman who works for my Mom. Kind of a delicate situation but so far so good.

^_^ lol, thanks. I'm actually in a "settle down" mode (ya know, find someone, stick with them, Engagement, marriage, kids, etc). Best thing about her, is that since we're both Bi, and open with each other, we can both stare at girls and guys and BOTH say they're cute/hot.

We have actually been invited for dinner at a gay couple's place. Nice guys, Very friendly and cute.

And Good luck with your endeavours

Meowser
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 08:33:54 PM
Nice picture, In my own life things are great. Thanks for asking.
Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 05-13-2004 08:35:55 PM
I have a girlfriend.

I don't have a picture of us though..

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-13-2004 08:36:03 PM
You're only 20, yeah? I'm glad you're dating normal people, but I don't think you have to worry about settling down for marriage just yet

Things are going alright for me.

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 05-13-2004 08:38:49 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Duck Tales:
You're only 20, yeah? I'm glad you're dating normal people, but I don't think you have to worry about settling down for marriage just yet

Things are going alright for me.

22 in June actually

I just act a bit younger than I am. The funny thing is, We're both going to the same college, for the same course, planning on being either a teacher or a counselor....Totally weird. Only problem we have is that she's heavily religious, and I'm not at all

quote:
Mr. Parcelan probably says this to all the girls:
Well, still, it seems a bit young to be thinking about marriage. But my grandparents got married younger than that and stayed with each other forever, so I guess it takes all kinds.

And relationships take compromise. Don't just dismiss her religion

I don't plan on it. We're quite open about how our belief systems work, and we don't pressure the other to follow them. I've actually bit the bullet and went to one of her religious services. It was ok...once I got past the singing about Jesus thing. She understands that I'm anti-religion right now...and she knew that staying there was a huge stretch for me, but I did it because I care for her a lot, and I wanted to show that I am willing to try anything at least once. I do know for a fact, that her pastor just loves me (with my "hugs for everyone" lifestyle)

Redmage Darkrayver fucked around with this message on 05-13-2004 at 08:45 PM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-13-2004 08:40:11 PM
Well, still, it seems a bit young to be thinking about marriage. But my grandparents got married younger than that and stayed with each other forever, so I guess it takes all kinds.

And relationships take compromise. Don't just dismiss her religion

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 05-13-2004 08:49:16 PM
Mine's slowly cracking as I become the fucking trainwreck I always do around finals. If I get below a 2.17 this quarter, I get kicked out of school, and my family's going to make me move back to Kansas for...uhh...until I can work my way out of there. Oh, and I've yet to pass a midterm this quarter, out of the three I've taken (although there's still a good mathematical possibility of me passing both classes...).

She's been unhappy with me because I haven't done anything special for her lately.

It could be better.

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 05-13-2004 08:49:23 PM
I'm not sure what my status is. I'll have to have a discussion with the other person involved to see. =)
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-13-2004 08:50:07 PM
Yeah, you're not supposed to enjoy church.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-13-2004 08:55:36 PM
Love life?

What love life?

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 05-13-2004 08:58:02 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Mortious said:
Love life?

What love life?

Your sisters then?

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 05-13-2004 08:58:46 PM
lets see, I have a gf that I wont see for about 23 days, She's very cute. We've been going out for about a month and a half now.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Jessica Rabbit v2.0
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 08:59:24 PM
Still seeing my s/o, coming up on 8 months which is nice.. longest relationship ive had.

Right now were a bit rocky since he moved in and such... we'll work it out.

Check out my art
Check out my stock photos
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 09:00:04 PM

Lesage and I before prom.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 05-13-2004 09:01:46 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Mortious was all like:
Love life?

What love life?

WTF! Do I mean NOTHING to you!

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 05-13-2004 09:02:35 PM
Her father still thinks I'm some high up in the yakuza (long story, he's a idiot) so we only have seekret AIM talks in l33t after our "break up".
Ares
posted 05-13-2004 09:13:50 PM
Pretty good.. Kindof sad cause he's move back to NYC for awhile... But yeah.. Otherwise we're good. I'm too needy sometimes though.

From Christmas. He looks like he's 12 here.. o_O He's 20.

Mod
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 09:22:03 PM
quote:
Kael had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Her father still thinks I'm some high up in the yakuza (long story, he's a idiot) so we only have seekret AIM talks in l33t after our "break up".

Heh, that's an original one. You need to show up at his house dressed in full samurai gear and a kung-pow chicken strapped to your head and perform a war dance of some sort to scare him into submission.

As for me I've given up on dating since I seem to be too conservative for my surroundings on that front, not to mention that half the females I know are messed up in the head in one way or another. I am now enjoying the fact that I can eat all the steak I want without worrying about becoming fat, sit on the computer instead of working out and shave only when I got to class.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 05-13-2004 09:46:28 PM
Still doing OK with the Leo. No major insane fights, no hideous breakups, no marriage or divorce, no seekrit affairs, no produce in the bedsheets. I have a very happy, yet very uninteresting love life. Oh well.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 05-13-2004 09:48:18 PM
*sigh*

Still no one here. I'd like to find someone to eventually marry. I'm 34, but, have hardly dated even, due to being very shy, overworked, and several physical issues.

For many years, Psorasis had covered my skin with large, red sores with white scaley/flakey flakes, thus repulsing many people.

Just within the last couple months has that gotten somewhat under control, with now only very small areas remaining. So now, at least, have a chance of not disgusting people in their first look at me.

But, it still has caused me to go mostly bald. Solved that problem by just fully shaving my head. Tends to look better than irregular bald patches.

Now, just got to work on the weight. Right now about 280 at 5'8". Starting a partially liquid diet (ala Slimfast, but called Glucerna, for diabetics), but my diabetes medications tend to encourage weight gain,

Ok, enough whining about my life now.

Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 09:54:20 PM
Kael is ignoring me, and I know not why

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Tareshinal
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 09:56:34 PM
nevermind, just found I didn't have any good pictures... nothing to see here, so move along

Tareshinal fucked around with this message on 05-13-2004 at 10:00 PM.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-13-2004 10:01:10 PM
Doin' fine.
Phoenix
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 10:02:42 PM
Debating starting a relationship.. taking things slowly for now.
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 05-13-2004 10:12:37 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Phoenix said:
Debating starting a relationship.. taking things slowly for now.

*puts a Chastity belt on Phoenix and locks her in his basement.*

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 05-13-2004 10:13:31 PM
I'm with Mort: What Love life?

BeauChan fucked around with this message on 05-13-2004 at 10:14 PM.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Bloodrose
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 10:14:01 PM
Not sure if I am known enough to even post in this thread...but:

still happily married here.

~That which yields, is not always weak~
Mightion Defensor
posted 05-13-2004 10:19:16 PM
I just talked to Amanda for a little bit in EQ.

She still wants to be friends, and she is taking it slow with her new boyfriend. I hope things work out for her, I really do, and I told her I want to be her friend so I can break the cycle of never hearing from the woman again after things go bad.

She thanked me for my well wishes and I logged off. I'm glad she's doing well.

...but why do I suddenly feel worse than I have in days?

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-13-2004 10:20:45 PM
Update: Not doin' so fine now.
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 05-13-2004 10:23:49 PM
quote:
Liam had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Update: Not doin' so fine now.

That was quick

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 05-13-2004 10:32:26 PM
quote:
BeauChan Model 2000 was programmed to say:
I'm with Mort and Beau: What Love life?
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-13-2004 10:43:42 PM
quote:
Azizza wrote this stupid crap:
That was quick

It had some nice timing, I must admit.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 05-13-2004 10:47:45 PM
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 05-13-2004 10:48:37 PM
I am single, and I don't care.
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 05-13-2004 10:53:53 PM
quote:
BeauChan had this to say about the Spice Girls:
I'm with Mort: What Love life?
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Phoenix
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 10:54:32 PM
quote:
Azizza probably says this to all the girls:
*puts a Chastity belt on Phoenix and locks her in his basement.*

(First of all.. that random lead-in is so appropriate.)

Excuse me? And why your basement?

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 05-13-2004 10:57:15 PM
quote:
Phoenix had this to say about Pirotess:
(First of all.. that random lead-in is so appropriate.)

Excuse me? And why your basement?

Easier to keep an eye on you there and I have clear fields of fire in all directions from my house. Makes it easier to gun the guys down.

So I am protective. Sue me

Phoenix
Pancake
posted 05-13-2004 10:59:07 PM
Yeah.. fending them off left and right..
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: