EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: ITT, I answer all your questions
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-26-2004 10:56:18 PM
Unless they're related to computers, because I think it's obvious by now that I'm totally fucking clueless in that area

So aside from that, go for it.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-26-2004 11:07:34 PM
Why'd she have to go?
Zair
The Imp
posted 04-26-2004 11:07:43 PM
What question should I ask you, Sentow?

Zair fucked around with this message on 04-26-2004 at 11:12 PM.

Sean
posted 04-26-2004 11:17:03 PM
Should I stay or should I go now?

If I go there will be trouble, if I stay it will be double.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-26-2004 11:22:24 PM
Liam:
Everyone's gotta go their own way.

Zair:
I was hoping you'd ask something about paradoxes, but I see you're an expert in that field already

Sean:
It's up to you man, but if you go, bring me back a cheeseburger.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Nina
posted 04-26-2004 11:53:21 PM
Should I give up?
Gadani
U
posted 04-26-2004 11:56:36 PM
Which direction should I take?
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 04-26-2004 11:58:10 PM
Can I have a Mountain Dew? Where are the Cheetos? Am I getting drunk yet?
Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-27-2004 12:05:52 AM
What should I do?
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-27-2004 12:09:11 AM
What should I major in?
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 04-27-2004 12:22:02 AM
If you mix CO2 and H2SO4, what do you get???
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-27-2004 01:08:37 AM
Nina:
Never give up, never surrender!

Gadani:
The one less traveled b-no, wait a minute, that's paths, not directions. Go left, I guess.

Batty:
No. Working on it. Hey, a natural 20! You're critically drunk; roll to see how many points of brain damage you take.

Parcelan:
Whatever you do best - Eat, drink, and be merry! Or Pippin, if you prefer.

Liam:
The arts.

Lenny:
Nitrous Snuffleupagate. Pft, DUH.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 04-27-2004 01:19:53 AM
Sentow, why does my computer keep biting my face?
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-27-2004 01:27:06 AM
So, there're these two chicks I dig.

Both of them dig me, and so I'm posed with a dilemna. One of them's two years older than me and one hot chick; the other one is the cutest, sweetest girl ever.

Help, dude.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-27-2004 01:37:16 AM
Sakkra:
It isn't. I thought I told you to stay out of my medicine cabinet, man.

Vorbis:
From the sound of it, you have no particular feeling for the first girl's personality. You'll ultimately be happier dating someone whose company you enjoy, as opposed to just appreciating her rack. I say go for the second chick.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-27-2004 01:43:32 AM
Oh Great Sentow:

8888b8845654321234BBBCCAK?

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-27-2004 02:29:26 AM
Fal:
40ccH2Oasap4g00dtim3c4ll8675309omgl0l
Zair
The Imp
posted 04-27-2004 02:35:20 AM
Sentow,maybe?
Damnati
Filthy
posted 04-27-2004 03:48:48 AM
Should I mock and belittle somthor in my next thread?
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-27-2004 10:59:45 AM
Zair:
Definitely.

Maho:
He gets mocked and belittled plenty enough as it is. The last thing we need around here is a belittlement surplus.

Iulius Czar
Pancake
posted 04-27-2004 11:39:37 AM
What does ITT stand for?
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 04-27-2004 12:14:57 PM
quote:
Sentow, Maybe stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Fal:
40ccH2Oasap4g00dtim3c4ll8675309omgl0l

is it sad that I only had to glance at that to be able to read it?

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...

can you please fix my title
posted 04-27-2004 12:25:04 PM
just how many smoke detectors do i need to disaseemble before i have enough?
Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-27-2004 05:39:26 PM
Iulius:
"In this thread..."

Beau:
Nah. What's really scary is having a complete conversation in Kagramese.

Somthor:
NO DISASSEMBLE!

Gadani
U
posted 04-27-2004 05:42:22 PM
Are you a liar?
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 04-27-2004 05:43:50 PM
what's the key to happiness? Did it get left on the keyring with the key to the bathroom again?
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 04-27-2004 05:44:39 PM
So.. what exactly is wrong with it?

And how do I fix it?

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 04-27-2004 05:47:12 PM
What is that strange growth inside the strange growth inside the strange growth in my skull, and how many and which of the three should I be worried about?
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 04-27-2004 05:47:13 PM
Why should I listen to the god of romance?
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-27-2004 08:42:50 PM
Gadani:
I prefer to think of it as, "creative interpertation of the truth."

Waisz:
[see also "Conan"]

Trent:
It's out of fuel. Fill it up with spaghetti sauce and you should be fine.

Ruvyen:
The first growth is just your brain, so no worries. The second one is probably your cerebelum (it's like the dangly thing in the back of your mouth, only, y'know, in your brain), so that's okay too. The last growth is obviously a tumor.

Aury:
Oh, for pete's sake, deification isn't enough for you? What other credentials does the bitch need? "So, Venus, I see here you're immortal, omniscient, mm-hm, good, good... but how fast can you type?"

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-27-2004 09:35:43 PM
quote:
Sentow, Maybe wrote this stupid crap:
Vorbis:
From the sound of it, you have no particular feeling for the first girl's personality. You'll ultimately be happier dating someone whose company you enjoy, as opposed to just appreciating her rack. I say go for the second chick.

Tomorrow I'm taking the second chick out on a picnic all afternoon. It's an auspicious day, and I think I might just ask her out.

Do you have any suggestions for how I should go about it?

merei
Pancake
posted 04-27-2004 10:28:57 PM
When will it be all straightened out?
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 04-27-2004 10:32:52 PM
quote:
Vorbis stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Tomorrow I'm taking the second chick out on a picnic all afternoon. It's an auspicious day, and I think I might just ask her out.

Do you have any suggestions for how I should go about it?

Sentow would probably say "This was fun. We should see a movie sometime"

Good luck.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 04-27-2004 10:34:48 PM
Who are you? Who who? Who who?
The Flying Zebra
Sexist
posted 04-28-2004 12:06:14 AM
where did all my blank CDs go?
Zair
The Imp
posted 04-28-2004 12:06:47 AM
Can I ask a third question?
Damnati
Filthy
posted 04-28-2004 12:19:42 AM
Why do people ask vague, apparently pointless questions?
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-28-2004 12:21:48 AM
Vorbis:
"Hey, I'm gonna [do something] [some day]; do you want to come with me?"

Merei:
Right after Vorbis asks this chick out.

Delphi:
SENTOWNED!

Sakkra:
I'm a man who is earnestly seeking knowledge.

Zebra:
The more important question is, why do you have so many blank CDs? Perhaps this is a blessing in disguse

Zair:
You just did, so not anymore.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 04-28-2004 10:59:23 AM
Why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?
hey
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-28-2004 04:01:08 PM
Jens:
You always give them cookies before they check out.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: