EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: If you could have any...
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-11-2004 09:43:11 PM
Standing Arcade Game in your house; what would it be?

Mine would either be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 or Mega Man: The Power Battles

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 02-11-2004 09:43:42 PM
NFL Blitz 99
Aaron (the good one)
posted 02-11-2004 09:45:04 PM
Final Fight
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 02-11-2004 09:45:10 PM
I'd have DDR.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 02-11-2004 09:47:18 PM
Dance Dance Revolution, would settle for anything from 2nd mix up, as long as it is DDR. My god that would own.
Razor
posted 02-11-2004 09:48:00 PM
Soul Calibur 2
Soul Calibur
Area 51
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 02-11-2004 10:09:57 PM
Sinistar, with connected super sound system of doom, just to scare the shit out of guests when my entire house reverberates with the words: "I HUNGER."
nem-x
posted 02-11-2004 10:11:52 PM
A four player daytona usa 2 with rocking seats. Oh yeahhhhh
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 02-11-2004 10:13:23 PM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about dark elf butts:

It's Kanpai.

nem-x
posted 02-11-2004 10:16:12 PM
Alaan
posted 02-11-2004 10:25:42 PM
I think one of the House of the Dead ones would be fun...but not as long term as some others could be.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 02-11-2004 10:29:27 PM
I'd get the original Street Fighter arcade game, the one where you didn't have six buttons, only two big pad things. One was for punches, one for kicks. You had to actually hit them with your fist and it'd sense how hard the hit was and do it in-game.

..Wow I want that now.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Sarudani Miolnir
Old-school poster
posted 02-11-2004 10:34:21 PM
Just one?!?

I already have a Pac Man cocktail cab, a Time Pilot upright cab, a Crossbow upright cab, a Space Duel upright cab ,an Apache 3 upright cab, a sitdown Spy Hunter cab, a sitdown Roadblasters cab, a deluxe sitdown Hard Drivin cab, a sitdown Namco Air Combat cab, and 3 MAME cabs. I've also got 3 pinball machines, and working boards/control panels/marquees for Frogger, Track and Field, Tac/Scan, Tempest, Pole Position, and Gyruss.

Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 02-11-2004 10:35:00 PM
definitely one of the motorcycle ones or ddr.....or that really old simpsons arcade game..or this one from chuck e. cheese where you sit on a four wheeler while you offroad and it tries to throw you off.....yeah i like that one

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
.com
Pancake
posted 02-11-2004 10:37:21 PM
Tekken Tag Team.
What did five fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!!!

Im Rick James, bitch!!!!

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 02-11-2004 10:44:19 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Sarudani Miolnir said:
Just one?!?

I already have a Pac Man cocktail cab, a Time Pilot upright cab, a Crossbow upright cab, a Space Duel upright cab ,an Apache 3 upright cab, a sitdown Spy Hunter cab, a sitdown Roadblasters cab, a deluxe sitdown Hard Drivin cab, a sitdown Namco Air Combat cab, and 3 MAME cabs. I've also got 3 pinball machines, and working boards/control panels/marquees for Frogger, Track and Field, Tac/Scan, Tempest, Pole Position, and Gyruss.

Wait, where in NC did you live again?

Im so coming to your house.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 02-11-2004 10:47:50 PM
When I was younger my Dad built this arcade game.. thing for my NES. Complete with plexiglass in front of the TV screen and slots carved into the front to lie the controllers flat like arcade buttons.

I was like ten and it was the greatest thing evar!

Tatsukaze
wants Kloie's mom OH SO BAD
posted 02-11-2004 10:49:01 PM
DDR 7th or 8th Mix with all unlocks
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 02-11-2004 11:21:17 PM
Time Crisis 3.
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 02-11-2004 11:24:48 PM
I have a Double Dragon Jamma Cabinet.

I want that 4 player 16 button massive screened DND one. (That's the ultimate Jamma cabinet, imo)

I'll settle for one of those Mame cocktails as a second cabinet instead.

Cashflow says I'll have to wait about a year before that happens, though.

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited by: diadem ]

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 02-11-2004 11:25:18 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Snoota:
When I was younger my Dad built this arcade game.. thing for my NES. Complete with plexiglass in front of the TV screen and slots carved into the front to lie the controllers flat like arcade buttons.

I was like ten and it was the greatest thing evar!

dude, a friend of mine had one of those... That thing fucking ruled.

Gadani
U
posted 02-11-2004 11:25:28 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Sentow, Maybe was all like:
Time Crisis 3.

I couldn't have that in my house, it'd CONSUME MY SOUL.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 02-11-2004 11:33:25 PM
I would either have police 911, a tekken 3 fighter that used camera's to instead of buttons. I'v only seen it once at the Game Works in Las Vegas when I went on vacation.

Of course, DDR would be awesome to.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 02-11-2004 11:35:05 PM
That 911 game sucks. I'm too tall to duck under cover in it without throwing myself to the ground.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-11-2004 11:35:26 PM
The sit-down version of Night Striker.

I loved that game.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 02-12-2004 12:13:32 AM
Both of the DnD ones. Those games rocked.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 02-12-2004 12:42:36 AM
quote:
Du Kind! Du hast ihn gesehen! Was hat er genem-xt?
both?

how would you write the "m" in Japanese, though?

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 02-12-2004 12:44:30 AM
Beatmania IIDX 10th Style.
Sean
posted 02-12-2004 12:47:20 AM
I'd like the original WWF Wrestlemania arcade game. You know, the one with Andre the Giant, Ted DeBiase, Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss Man, Honkey Tonk Man, Hacksaw Jim Dougan, etc.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 02-12-2004 12:48:12 AM
I loved the Advanced DnD game.. with the Elf Sorc/wiz femme.. the human cleric when he turned undead he said "POWER OF GOD" the Dwarf warrior hehe loved that game...

AND

the OLD SCHOOL Xwing starfighter game that was like.. black screened and lil white lights flying all over the screen.. i loved that game.. you like.. sat in it

Ishigami
Pancake
posted 02-12-2004 02:02:34 AM
Either "Tech Romancer" or "Aliens Vs. Predator" those games rock, but I'd also settle for like "Street Fighter Alpha 3rd Stike" so I can always feel safe by doing the "Raging Demon" 24 hours a day.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind"
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 02-12-2004 02:19:58 AM
Centipede.
Lashanna
noob
posted 02-12-2004 03:26:39 AM
Silent Scope and/or Silent Scope 2.

That rifle is the only way to play.

I rented it for PS2 once... Wow, it's terrible with a controller, can't imagine it much better with a Laser Light gun either.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 02-12-2004 03:35:24 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Vorago!
Dance Dance Revolution, would settle for anything from 2nd mix up, as long as it is DDR. My god that would own.

Skaw
posted 02-12-2004 03:35:55 AM
Two words, motherfucker.

Bubble Bobble

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-12-2004 06:41:42 AM
quote:
nem-x's account was hax0red to write:

Exactly.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 02-12-2004 07:50:23 AM
quote:
Lashanna had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Silent Scope and/or Silent Scope 2.

That rifle is the only way to play.

I rented it for PS2 once... Wow, it's terrible with a controller, can't imagine it much better with a Laser Light gun either.

Either that, or a Pac Man table thingie. That would be mine.

I easily drop a good dollar+ into the machine every other day here on campus (the pac man one)

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 02-12-2004 09:07:49 AM
Smash TV or... wonder how many people even heard of this one "Chiller"

was a shooting game I played once when I was way young.. arcade down at the shore. You had to shoot the flesh off all the targets in each screen to advance. Extremly gory and grisly for it's time. I think it was banned.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 02-12-2004 09:12:42 AM
Either one of the Silent Scope games or Virtual On.

The local community college had Virtual On in their rec center but they replaced with with Sega Bass Fishing or something along those lines. I pwned with Bal Bas Bow, man.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."

can you please fix my title
posted 02-12-2004 09:16:26 AM
one of the first laser disk games AFTERBURNER. you could play as a fighter or a bomber and you went over real footage of targets/ combat zones

I always played the bomber missions loved it when I got to the naval yards.

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: