EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: If you could have any...
Cherveny
Papaya
posted 02-12-2004 10:54:08 AM
Probably either SmashTV, or this game I cannot remember the name of. It was a tank game, top down at an angle perspective. Could upgrade your tank with different firepower, etc. Very addicting, but only have ever seen one of the games machines in an arcade ever. Seemed to be a very limited manufacture machine.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 02-12-2004 10:55:29 AM
quote:
Sean had this to say about the Spice Girls:
I'd like the original WWF Wrestlemania arcade game. You know, the one with Andre the Giant, Ted DeBiase, Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss Man, Honkey Tonk Man, Hacksaw Jim Dougan, etc.

If you ever get a Jamma cabinet, give me a PM. I have that PCB Board in storage. THere's something wrong with it though, and I'm not entirely sure what. It works, but not at tip top shape.

edit: PCB board... sounds redundant

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited by: diadem ]

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Steven Steve
posted 02-12-2004 08:29:00 PM
Mocap boxing garghahrhgahrah
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Ryutsuke
Pancake
posted 02-13-2004 12:04:21 AM
For me it would have to be Guitar Freaks 11th Mix/Drummania 10th Mix.
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 02-13-2004 12:10:20 AM
House of the Dead, ALL OF THEM!
I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 02-13-2004 12:11:08 AM
quote:
Sean's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
I'd like the original WWF Wrestlemania arcade game. You know, the one with Andre the Giant, Ted DeBiase, Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss Man, Honkey Tonk Man, Hacksaw Jim Dougan, etc.
A card shop in the area recently had one of those... The guy who owned the place had to sell it though. (You need some sort of license to have arcade machines set up in your shop... Costs a lot of money/month.) That machine was probably the first to sell.

That game was great.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 02-13-2004 12:34:24 AM
I've been seriously considering getting a Pinball machine sometime.
hey
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 02-13-2004 12:49:14 AM
quote:
Out of a possible 10, Lashanna scored a straight 1 with:
Silent Scope and/or Silent Scope 2.

That rifle is the only way to play.

I rented it for PS2 once... Wow, it's terrible with a controller, can't imagine it much better with a Laser Light gun either.

They've released a Silent Scope 3 on the Xbox this week, with a seperate purchase of light rifles, complete with scope. Looks very tasty.

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 02-13-2004 12:50:14 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Bajah stammered:
They've released a Silent Scope 3 on the Xbox this week, with a seperate purchase of light rifles, complete with scope. Looks very tasty.

I thought it was a compilation(sp?) of all the silent scopes...

[ 02-13-2004: Message edited by: Cysa The Clown ]

I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
LeMiere
posted 02-13-2004 01:12:00 AM
Like Skaw, Bubble Bobble.

Maybe Snow Bros.

Maybe Buster Brothers.

And Maybe... just MAYBE the arcade Ninja Gaiden. Cuz that was cool.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: